Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:10:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117610 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:35:30 PM

Thank you Cap'n

Ye other scurvy dogs best listen to me I am promoted Yarr !! We sail for booty boyz !!

I bought a small amount extra boat that I will send to my wallet soon. Best be stocking those coffers full to the brim !!

Also I have an RX480 saphire radeon icey and it gets only 45kh/s this normal ? And it says 1024 blah blah blah some other stuff and never initializes but does mine. The shares say 0

Narr matey! I've been on this ship since the beginning! Yer not taking my place on board! The rx480 isn't compatible with the gpu miner I had posted unfortunately. Would be nice if someone that has a newer card laying around could get it working. I don't have one myself, so I wouldn't be any help.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 05:53:33 PM

Thank you Cap'n

Ye other scurvy dogs best listen to me I am promoted Yarr !! We sail for booty boyz !!

I bought a small amount extra boat that I will send to my wallet soon. Best be stocking those coffers full to the brim !!

Also I have an RX480 saphire radeon icey and it gets only 45kh/s this normal ? And it says 1024 blah blah blah some other stuff and never initializes but does mine. The shares say 0

Narr matey! I've been on this ship since the beginning! Yer not taking my place on board! The rx480 isn't compatible with the gpu miner I had posted unfortunately. Would be nice if someone that has a newer card laying around could get it working. I don't have one myself, so I wouldn't be any help.

I know its an old piece of crap but what hashrate would a gt9800 give me ? Assuming it will even mine.

Hey look here mates.  Wink

Please retweet

https://twitter.com/TomVelvetPaws/status/832460622889525248

Also my message to mercatox

"This developer and his band of happy pirates really love their BOATS.I have been privileged to follow this coin and watched history in the making.They have worked out bugs to mining it (algo) and made new miners for the algorithm.Such as nvidia and new configurations to various cpu cores.This plays right along with Espers as well.There is a 15% premine but I can vouch that we have damn near bled the poor "capn" dry poor guy only has 1 million left which he still steadily gives away.I want to get him on a decent exchange this coin as well as espers deserves it.I suggested to him to stay off yobits for the time being.A quality crypto needs a quality exchange such as this one."   Cool                   

Done ! xD

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

Thank you Cap'n

I know its an old piece of crap but what hashrate would a gt9800 give me ? Assuming it will even mine.

Hey look here mates.  Wink

Please retweet

https://twitter.com/TomVelvetPaws/status/832460622889525248

Also my message to mercatox

"This developer and his band of happy pirates really love their BOATS.I have been privileged to follow this coin and watched history in the making.They have worked out bugs to mining it (algo) and made new miners for the algorithm.Such as nvidia and new configurations to various cpu cores.This plays right along with Espers as well.There is a 15% premine but I can vouch that we have damn near bled the poor "capn" dry poor guy only has 1 million left which he still steadily gives away.I want to get him on a decent exchange this coin as well as espers deserves it.I suggested to him to stay off yobits for the time being.A quality crypto needs a quality exchange such as this one."   Cool                   

Done ! xD

Well, seeing how my card mines at almost the same speed it does scrypt, I would say that the 9800 gt would only get ~50kh/s. This may not even be close though. You'll have to see for yourself. I'm not even sure if that's what it mines scrypt at, that's just a number I found by googling the hashrate
nenadubica

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:19:05 PM

NIce news people.
I am waiting for a decent btc sum to backup the support Wink
Nice to see less dumping. Only the real crew who will sail
far away will stay on the boat. Keep up with the good work!YArrrr

OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 07:58:52 PM

NIce news people.
I am waiting for a decent btc sum to backup the support Wink
Nice to see less dumping. Only the real crew who will sail
far away will stay on the boat. Keep up with the good work!YArrrr

Ahoy! I can't hold this kraken back by myself! Hoist the mizzen mate, we be sailing smooth waters after we set our peg legs atop one exchange and conquer two! Then there be a third! YARRRR!
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 08:37:24 PM

A little something to think about.

http://www.coindesk.com/crypto-traders-flock-altcoins-amid-bitcoin-market-malaise/

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:58:36 PM

I promised me granmammy before I took leave thar be pillaging, so thar be pillaging. arrrrgh
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:04:32 AM

Doubloon went from 30 to 37 satoshi so it is a great time to buy because the price will go up looking at the exchange.
Perhaps a few weeks to get to 100 satoshi ?

Just sucks tou can't rent rigs to use with this algo. Sad Would have liked to mine a nice amount

OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 03:29:41 AM

I was just sent this through PM from a very scurvy seadog 'CryptKeeper' who makes various cryptocurrency videos -

Click image for video:

or: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVzsMGYhZ4M

...when I said people were starting to notice, I wasn't just talking about the exchanges! LOL

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 05:42:36 AM

Doubloon went from 30 to 37 satoshi so it is a great time to buy because the price will go up looking at the exchange.
Perhaps a few weeks to get to 100 satoshi ?

Just sucks tou can't rent rigs to use with this algo. Sad Would have liked to mine a nice amount

Give it time.The work you all are doing here will make that happen.

fred1992

Activity: 400

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:45:52 AM

Can I mine it with Nvidia cards?
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 05:47:16 AM

Can I mine it with Nvidia cards?

I think there is a miner here for that or its being worked on.Im to damn lazy to go back and read everything.

OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 06:37:41 AM

PALLAS! I SUMMON THE- THY NUMBER OF SACRIFICES HAS BEEN OBTAINED

surely ALL the nvidia miners could pool together for a custom program?Ethically, I don't wanna risk legitimacy by managing such a project, if someone else wants to create a thread in another section (+don't give yer BOAT to mere private pirates without a community agreemeny/3rd party escrow, aye)  ? Where I be havin' but one leg, I be hav'n an extra chromosomes! Ye can't out....fool......t'cap,zzzzzz
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

what speed of gtx1060?
boieemassab

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:53:01 PM

a eerie yet peaceful evening red sky beckons our high adventure, as the sweet smell of banana fills our sails, the gentle wind glides the thunderous man o war past the envious hearts of cannonball wrecks, chinese junks and dev life rafts avast ye, leaving them shaking in it's wake. yohoho a raise of me black jack
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

Market moving up! We've broken the 50 sat mark boys, onward towards our dreams of unending booze and wenches!

Some new developments in the works, we be upgradin' our ship to v1.0.0.2 soon Smiley

yarrr!!!
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

Market moving up! We've broken the 50 sat mark boys, onward towards our dreams of unending booze and wenches!

Some new developments in the works, we be upgradin' our ship to v1.0.0.2 soon Smiley

yarrr!!!

Yep I knew it would. I just doubled up my booty ^^ Good times !!
Buy buy buy !!

Just stacked over 100 BOAT !! Going well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:30:52 PM

surely ALL the nvidia miners could pool together for a custom program?Ethically, I don't wanna risk legitimacy by managing such a project, if someone else wants to create a thread in another section (+don't give yer BOAT to mere private pirates without a community agreemeny/3rd party escrow, aye)  ? Where I be havin' but one leg, I be hav'n an extra chromosomes! Ye can't out....fool......t'cap,zzzzzz

Want me to put up a BTC address for the crowdfunding? Maybe better if someone else manages it, though.

OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 05:37:14 PM

Want me to put up a BTC address for the crowdfunding? Maybe better if someone else manages it, though.

Sure, maybe CryptoCoderz or someone from the ESP team could act as escrow?  They're a reputable bunch
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

Sure, maybe CryptoCoderz or someone from the ESP team could act as escrow?  They're a reputable bunch

Yes, they can do that, and they would enjoy the miner on their coin as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: