Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117601 times)
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:06:03 AM

Yes masternodes might be a great feature for this coin as Rain is already like a masternode coin with its random staking rewards being as good as a masternode. And yes if the dev does implement masternodes here we will see the price shoot up for sure as the price is pretty cheap at the moment.

Yes, waiting for dev opinion about this!

I actually think he will be open to the idea as it seems like he might implement masternodes for Rain. I actually think Rain should remain as it is and have masternodes for Boat instead but we shall see what he decides for both his coins.

On another note, I loaded up on some more Boat today as I want to accumulate as many as I can for the future, in case masternodes are implemented here.

I think the same, implementing masternodes for boat is better due to 5% APR, Rain is good as it is now.

If the dev does implement masternodes for Boat I'm expecting that a masternode would be around 100k Boat coins so that is why I am accumulating as many as I can in case the dev decides to go down this path. It could even be more so I will continue to mine, stake and accumulate while we see what happens here.

Same here, i'm mining but no staking due to low 5% maybe if masternodes will be implemented i'll run one. I think a good is the best option after POW will end. Because people will no longer stake for 5% to support the network.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:52:03 PM

Yes masternodes might be a great feature for this coin as Rain is already like a masternode coin with its random staking rewards being as good as a masternode. And yes if the dev does implement masternodes here we will see the price shoot up for sure as the price is pretty cheap at the moment.

I actually think he will be open to the idea as it seems like he might implement masternodes for Rain. I actually think Rain should remain as it is and have masternodes for Boat instead but we shall see what he decides for both his coins.

On another note, I loaded up on some more Boat today as I want to accumulate as many as I can for the future, in case masternodes are implemented here.

I think the same, implementing masternodes for boat is better due to 5% APR, Rain is good as it is now.

If the dev does implement masternodes for Boat I'm expecting that a masternode would be around 100k Boat coins so that is why I am accumulating as many as I can in case the dev decides to go down this path. It could even be more so I will continue to mine, stake and accumulate while we see what happens here.

Same here, i'm mining but no staking due to low 5% maybe if masternodes will be implemented i'll run one. I think a good is the best option after POW will end. Because people will no longer stake for 5% to support the network.

Do you mine Boat 24/7? If so you might as well leave the Boat wallet open for staking as well like I am doing. This way we earn from both the mining and staking at the same time building up our stacks. I know staking isn't much but already I have earned a few hundred extra Boat coins from staking while mining at the same time. Its a win win in my opinion.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kiddo

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:02:09 AM

Do you mine Boat 24/7? If so you might as well leave the Boat wallet open for staking as well like I am doing. This way we earn from both the mining and staking at the same time building up our stacks. I know staking isn't much but already I have earned a few hundred extra Boat coins from staking while mining at the same time. Its a win win in my opinion.

I'm not mining 24/7 like 16h/day I mine mostly for fun. Anyway thanks for the tip Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:39:46 PM

I'm not mining 24/7 like 16h/day I mine mostly for fun. Anyway thanks for the tip Smiley

16 hours a day is still good and you should be getting a good amount of Boat mining that many hours per day. You're welcome mate and if you decide to stake your mined Boat coins I wish you the best of luck. Another tip would be to combine them into blocks of 10k Boat as you can most likely earn more stakes as they are split into blocks. I know with Rain 10k blocks seem to work well and I've been testing it with boat and it also seems to work great. You will have to enable the coin control feature under settings then options and click display, then check the box "Display coin control feature" Once done click on send coins and then you'll see a tab "inputs" click this and then check list mode and from there you can combine your Boat into blocks of 10k, just check the boxes of coin amounts to make them add up to 10k, once done click the Ok and then copy and paste that coin amount next to quantity into the amount box and enter your wallet address into Pay to, don't forget the fee of 0.10 Boat and click send and there you go you have a block of 10k boat ready for staking. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kiddo

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:01:20 AM

16 hours a day is still good and you should be getting a good amount of Boat mining that many hours per day. You're welcome mate and if you decide to stake your mined Boat coins I wish you the best of luck. Another tip would be to combine them into blocks of 10k Boat as you can most likely earn more stakes as they are split into blocks. I know with Rain 10k blocks seem to work well and I've been testing it with boat and it also seems to work great. You will have to enable the coin control feature under settings then options and click display, then check the box "Display coin control feature" Once done click on send coins and then you'll see a tab "inputs" click this and then check list mode and from there you can combine your Boat into blocks of 10k, just check the boxes of coin amounts to make them add up to 10k, once done click the Ok and then copy and paste that coin amount next to quantity into the amount box and enter your wallet address into Pay to, don't forget the fee of 0.10 Boat and click send and there you go you have a block of 10k boat ready for staking. 

Thanks for the tip @wella85 i'll try it with the 10k chunks.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:03:15 PM

Thanks for the tip @wella85 i'll try it with the 10k chunks.

You're welcome my friend! The cool thing with staking is that there is no wrong or right way to stake as in the end we all earn stakes no matter what, well it does depend on how many coins are staking but eventually everyone who has their wallet open and staking will earn a stake. I like to test ways to try and get the most out of staking and it seems with Boat that having 10k blocks is a great way to earn more stakes. As the network weight gets bigger I think then we must up it to 15k blocks and even 20k blocks. I just had a buy order fill for more boat overnight so that's more coins to my staking weight. I'm really interested to see what the dev has planned for Boat as not much has been said so far but I know his hard at work working on Rain at the moment. So hopefully once he is finished on Rain he starts on Boat.

kiddo

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:30:02 AM

I hope so too. We will see what the future will bring to us! Smiley
Ethereuming

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:17:19 AM

The future can only be better for BOAT. I don't think it can be worse than now.  Smiley
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:31:08 PM

One of the few coins that you can actually solo, although hashrate goes from 300 to 700mhs over the day playing the diff.

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:59:07 PM

One of the few coins that you can actually solo, although hashrate goes from 300 to 700mhs over the day playing the diff.

True and that is because I think not many people know about this one just yet so keep mining while it's easy and accumulate all those Boat as I'm sure the price will rise in the future. We know we have a great dev here as its the dev from Rain and hopefully once he is finished working on Rain his attention turns to Boat.

TheKingInYellow

Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:50:38 AM

Decided to buy a bag of this because I really enjoy your coins. I'm sure others will meander their way here too.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
kiddo

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

The price is looking steady but we need volume to go to a big exchange!
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 11:18:53 PM

Yeah the price has been solid for a while now around the 20+ sats price range. I think it would be good to get Boat listed on Cryptopia as it seems to have more trading volume then Nova and Coinexchange. I'm sure the dev has some Boat funds to get listed on more exchanges?

Decided to buy a bag of this because I really enjoy your coins. I'm sure others will meander their way here too.

Welcome to the Boat community and well done on starting a bag of Boat. I also believe that more people will come to Boat once they know that it is the same dev as Rain and if the dev starts working on this coin after he finishes with Rain then will can expect the price to start sky rocketing but right now it looks to be in accumulation phase which is fine by me as it gives us time to buy more and continue to stake/mine.

kiddo

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:17:48 AM

Yeah the price has been solid for a while now around the 20+ sats price range. I think it would be good to get Boat listed on Cryptopia as it seems to have more trading volume then Nova and Coinexchange. I'm sure the dev has some Boat funds to get listed on more exchanges?

Welcome to the Boat community and well done on starting a bag of Boat. I also believe that more people will come to Boat once they know that it is the same dev as Rain and if the dev starts working on this coin after he finishes with Rain then will can expect the price to start sky rocketing but right now it looks to be in accumulation phase which is fine by me as it gives us time to buy more and continue to stake/mine.

I think some promotions will bring more people on board. And with more adoption the price will climb more. Also the masternode implementation is a must for this coin, wonder if the dev is still arround or what channel he use to keep in touch with the community.
mintminty59

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:41:03 PM

I am having no luck getting SGminer to work on my Nvidia rig Sad Keep getting no pools found. Is there a CCminer or equivelant working yet?

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:13:52 PM

I am having no luck getting SGminer to work on my Nvidia rig Sad Keep getting no pools found. Is there a CCminer or equivelant working yet?
Maybe there is maybe there isn't, how many GPUs you got? Cheesy

Diff is nice now don't want some farm to ruin it for me harhar.

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:50:23 PM

Yes CCminer works for mining Boat as that is what I have been using for months now. I mine on the yiimp CCminer pool which averages around 30 to 50 miners daily at yiimp.ccminer.org I hope this helps and good luck with mining Boat.

I think some promotions will bring more people on board. And with more adoption the price will climb more. Also the masternode implementation is a must for this coin, wonder if the dev is still arround or what channel he use to keep in touch with the community.

Yes this would help out a lot as the dev did some Twitter promotions with Rain which helped bring in people and now it might be time for some promotions here. The dev is still around but not on here as it seems but he is very active on the Rain slack channel and I have seen him on a discord as well.

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:13:03 AM

As far as I know SGminer is for AMD cards, anyway you can use the ccminer from OP (first page).
Here it is: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/2.0-rc2
Cheers, gawlea!
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:51:59 PM

Why this coin has such high price? It doesnt offer anything special. Or functional? It is just mining for the sole purpose of it. The dev is like 1min a month dedication to it? It should be 0.000000001 sat price IMP (not trying to fud but to many coins without purpose...)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TheKingInYellow

Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Why this coin has such high price? It doesnt offer anything special. Or functional? It is just mining for the sole purpose of it. The dev is like 1min a month dedication to it? It should be 0.000000001 sat price IMP (not trying to fud but to many coins without purpose...)

Thanks for your expert opinion.  Roll Eyes Maybe perhaps his time is dedicated to his coin that has a million dollar market cap and hundreds of thousands of dollars in volume. If you were a savvy investor you'd realize this and be looking into this coin and the algo prior to him rededicating time to the project. You can even mine it, I personally mine Biblepay and HUSH though.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: