Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 05:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin?  (Read 7743 times)
ys fs

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

What I experienced made it difficult to get good, because without reward will not be able to level up, so I became frustrated...
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:34:01 AM

the frustrating moment in bitcoin is when the price is up more and more but our coin is sold yesterday( before it start to going up) i don't know why it always happen to me, maybe if i sell my coin in great time i will get more profit than i sell it before, but i still love the trading hahaha

inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

I think it is definitely frustrating when the time comes for exchanging your btc to fiat then suddenly or purposively the price falls. How does it feel? Frustrating.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

The most frustrating and annoying situation would be when you are ready to sell your bitcoin and exchange it to fiat and then suddenly the price went...yeah it falls. That is something really bothering.
dilshanfernando

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

transactions not getting affirmed. I've confronted this more than 3-4 times when my exchanges have not affirmed for more than 12 hours and when I utilize different wallets like coinbase/xapo, they don't show up on the blockchain arrange for 6-7 hours because of spam exchanges on the system. Once my exchange was not affirmed for 2 days despite the fact that the expense was proper according to the extent of the exchange.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

While buying or selling , I hate the fact that I need to use exchanges that asks us for personal info and If I decide to trade with individuals the process is simply not fast enough , hopefully BitSquare.io will solve this issue in the future and when using bitcoin , I guess I'm like everybody else , the confirmation times are just annoying but that's something else that could be solved with Lightning network.

Some token are so late to come. Also when you need to buy or sell, private information are needed. So i am a little bit frustrated. Also when the value of token did not pump...
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

The confirmation time taken, transaction fees doesn't matter but then also sometimes you have to give more..and if you dont have traders in your hands then it will frustate the most while searching for traders and burgening for the rate.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

Transaction for me is also the reason why the user is frustated about bitcoin. Actually the transaction here is really hard or slow even you confornt it to the admin you need to wait for a day before you get it.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

Apparently I don't mind the high fees as long as the transaction will be fast and smooth but if there will be high fees yet turtle like confirmation then it's another story. This has been the issue since then and day by day blockchain gets more congested and miners are getting rarely because it's not that profitable anymore. They say that hard fork and lightning network is the answer, but where are we now. We're still stuck.

Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

I think the most disturbing thing about bitcoin is when you get a transaction confirmation process with a long time.I did some deals with the old confirmation, but it only happened a while.And I think this will not be fixed,because bitcoin always receives confirmation in every transaction by miner.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

so far I have not experienced any constraints with bitcoin, only one yag makes me annoyed that when I suffer losses with my investment.
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

Transfering bitcoin is slower than other alts and it is also more expensive.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

Blockchain/transaction delays. Don't know why, but everytime I send a transaction, it is the only time the blockchain speeds were slow and it takes hours to confirm even with the right fees. Apart from that the risk of double spending etc. which forces people transacting to wait for 2-3 confirmations also is a put off.

I don't feel frustrations yet but rather  giving to bitcoin a complimentary words they are doing thier jod so well done and keep it more safer and secure.
romeo robert

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:05 AM

the most horrendous for me is the decline of investment assets to me now. I invest some bitcoin some time ago and now the prices are coming down it makes me a bit am. his name is also a new player, and now I am trying to keep my assets and be patient waiting for Ascension.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

the most annoying is when will sell or withdraw bitcoin but encountered problem constraints, it could be one problem that is not good and must be fixed on the exchange.

taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

so far I have no problem with bitcoin, it's just that I get annoyed when I lose money when investing with altcoin.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

If I think the main problem at this time is transaction costs and transaction delays. They have found a way to fix it before it's too late. Sometimes when our transaction is not confirmed for a quick time it really frustrates us. Or when we are not sure that we put the exact address where we sent the coin and we can not cancel the transaction. Also when we want to buy something with Bitcoin.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

I think when answering this question, we all thinking the same thing. When entering bitcoin market, i think the most frustrating part is the fluctuation of price that bitcoin have. For me, its kinda frustrating because when we make a little bit wrong decision, we gonna lost our money.

LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

To be honest, I don't have bad thing to bitcoin. But the only thing I think for bitcoin is the price of it. All of us, thinking the price of bitcoin because we don't know where it will goes down or goes up. But all of us hoping that it will rise again. If the price of bitcoin increase, our money also increase. It is a good thing that we want to happen.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

some says that the price of bitcoin fraustrates them to used it because the price is too low, you will send a huge amount of bitcoin with a low value,but when the price is too high the thing that frustrates a person is the transaction fee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: