Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin?  (Read 7742 times)
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

the most frustrating and anything which I faced while trading Bitcoins is that the confirmation time.. once I gave a high transaction fees but then also it took almost 6 to 7 hours which is the most irritating friend while you are trading Bitcoins.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

I am always worried and frustrated when the market falls, and there is no source to buy Bitcoin at a lower price. When Bitcoin falls, I'm happy I can continue to purchase Bitcoin at a lower price. But when it fell flat, I became sadder because I could not continue to buy it.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

I have not yet experienced negative feelings when using bitcoin. Of course I am concerned about the fall in prices, but it is predictable. I am happy with my work with bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

to be honest, im still a newbie when it comes to bitcoin. But, since the time i decided to jumped in bitcoin maket, fortunately
I have never had a bad experience or frustrating experiennce while using bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

The transaction fees of it which is relatively high though the concept of getting a high transaction fee for bitcoin is good for everyone to hold bitcoin and should not trade it easily. This is why one should not made a careless decision on bitcoin trading and one must fix his/her mind on the possible transaction for it will not create a great loss in the near future due to poor decision making on trading bitcoin. ANd it is more better to hold crypto than trading it.

CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

Based on my trip and I am sure most of the human beings right here would agree with me, the things that annoys me and most of us in Bitcoin mainly would be its very lengthy transaction turn around time plus the excessive transaction fees. I hope that in time it will be fix, I am sure that it will make a lot of difference in making out Bitcoin experience better.
federicho

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

The process of bitcoin transactions is in fact not fast enough. especially if there are many queues. And again, if we put the wallet address incorrectly, it cannot be canceled or returned.
Maymuna

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

Based on my expertise and that i am certain most of the individuals here would accept as true with Pine Tree State, the items that annoys Pine Tree State and most folks in Bitcoin principally would be its terribly long dealing turn time and the high dealing fees. I hope that in time it'll be fix, i'm certain that it'll create a great deal of distinction in creating out Bitcoin expertise higher.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

I am always worried and frustrated when the market falls, and there is no source to buy Bitcoin at a lower price. When Bitcoin falls, I'm happy I can continue to purchase Bitcoin at a lower price. But when it fell flat, I became sadder because I could not continue to buy it.

Does that mean you would be very happy if btc would crash to a few cents? Wink
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

First of all, large commissions. Congestion and suspension of networks in bulk purchases and sales.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

its definetly the fee and transaction time. Fee is quiet high and itsmore profitable and faster using ethereum.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

maybe just a matter of timing, there are a split second to get more profit than before when selling, but prices continue to rise. That was a past experience, hopefully in the future I can experience such moments again. even though the current condition is not normal.
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

Two things frustrate me the most,:
First is the time for confirmation for transaction. Sometimes Bitcoin takes more than twenty to thirty minutes for second confirmation after the first confirmation and can be very annoying and frustrating.
Secondly is the transfer fee cost for Bitcoin is high too
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

most horrendous when we buy bitcoin at a high price and we cannot sell bitcoin at a higher price because of the dump. so I think this is a headache and a lot of asset owners

Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

The factor that shocked bitcoin today is negative news and hoax news stating that bitcoin will disappear or die. That is sometimes a horrendous factor.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

What is there to be frustrated about, as long as you know what you are doing, there is no need to get frustrated. I don't get frustrated at all.
ASUS7

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

To be honest, I have never experienced this, maybe I will panic if I am in that (buying / selling).
dear53

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

I did not face any problem while using bitcoin whether it is buying or selling it. Sometimes I feels very bad when bitcoin price to go down a lot. Every one knew very well that one of the most powerful currencies in the world is Bitcoin. I think this is not the only thing I can tell alone. All the investors and all the holders are facing this problem and they are frustrated with their mind and myself. Undoubtedly Bitcoin is one of the world's most trusted currency in the whole world. It has changed the lives of billions of people and we are all sitting in the hope that there will be changes in Bitcoin. Very soon it can not come to be fixed. I think it will be fixed once and for that we have to be patient..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

James_Hepp

Activity: 20
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

When misconceptions are being spread about it. On both sides of the coin.

Too many authorities are labeling it a bubble and threat for society. This is making it looks like an extremely high risk device, which isn't the truth if you were to learn a little bit more about it and how it functions.

Too many investors are expecting it to be a bubble and a quick source of money. This is making it look like an extremely high risk device, which isn't the truth if you were to learn a little bit more about it and how it functions in the market.
Giiootona

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

Since I know bitcoin, bitcoin changes my life. With Bitcoin, I get extra income. Hopefully bitcoin is always there and will not become extinct because bitcoin really helps everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: