Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46537 times)
leonardovis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:32:10 PM

If you want to start trading only with bitcoin and fiat then it will not be constant all the time as sometimes the price come to stability and sometimes a drop down occurs in the price so you have to trade with a number of coins and it is seen normally when one coin start to decrease then any other at that time increase in price so as a trader you will start getting profit from that second coin and with that your profit will be fixed for you.

Trade is indeed to seek profits, but if we do trade in the prolonged period then step is best as you say. i.e. searching or using a lot of coin in order to gain or trade that is done is always stable or that can generate a lot of profit. But if we do trade only aiming for investment, then it would be better to use the bitcoin as the way out, because the price of the bitcoin's getting ahead (in the future) will be higher. This will certainly give you a great advantage for those who wish to trade in the form of investment
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

If you want to start trading only with bitcoin and fiat then it will not be constant all the time as sometimes the price come to stability and sometimes a drop down occurs in the price so you have to trade with a number of coins and it is seen normally when one coin start to decrease then any other at that time increase in price so as a trader you will start getting profit from that second coin and with that your profit will be fixed for you.

Trade is indeed to seek profits, but if we do trade in the prolonged period then step is best as you say. i.e. searching or using a lot of coin in order to gain or trade that is done is always stable or that can generate a lot of profit. But if we do trade only aiming for investment, then it would be better to use the bitcoin as the way out, because the price of the bitcoin's getting ahead (in the future) will be higher. This will certainly give you a great advantage for those who wish to trade in the form of investment
well said if we are treating bitcoin as a long term investment yes it will bring us more profits but if you are looking for weekly or monthly earnings having more alts and start playing with it will help you out and earn a lot too, its just needed to have more knowledge about those project then start gaining profits with your knowledge.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:40:23 PM

well said if we are treating bitcoin as a long term investment yes it will bring us more profits but if you are looking for weekly or monthly earnings having more alts and start playing with it will help you out and earn a lot too, its just needed to have more knowledge about those project then start gaining profits with your knowledge.
Well, it would be really very help when you can produce a bitcoin within a week, or a month, with the number of the fix. it could be that you get a steady income from trading. but, not everyone can always profit in a trading play, even for those who are thinking about a lot of knowledge about it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?
Answer to your first part is yeah you can easily create some buy and sell orders and just hope for the market to swing accordingly and hence make easy profit, for example some guys bought bitcoins at thousand dollars per bitcoin and now sold at twelve hundred per bitcoin and easily made profit, what all they did is to wait.

The answer to your second part is also yes since its not that difficult to earn regular bitcoins via trading.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:38:49 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Answer to your first part is yeah you can easily create some buy and sell orders and just hope for the market to swing accordingly and hence make easy profit, for example some guys bought bitcoins at thousand dollars per bitcoin and now sold at twelve hundred per bitcoin and easily made profit, what all they did is to wait.

The answer to your second part is also yes since its not that difficult to earn regular bitcoins via trading.
Bitcoin trading is more on long term because the price more often go up and it doesn't go dump and pump scheme so you don't have the chance to earn regularly in bitcoin trading because it is still depends on the market. If you want other trading field, try altcoin trading where it is common to witness pump and dump scheme where you can make profit regularly.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:49:32 PM

It is always easier than done. Remember that trading is not easy money or else everyone couldve been trading. As posted earlier you should try depositing a small amount first and practice trading. Study charts and look for updates on the coins you are trading. Some people makes it easier to earn on pump and dump coins but you just have to put little money on it. At Poloniex nearly all coins are good. You may have small gains daily so you need higher capital in order to survive as a full time trader.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1358
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 06:58:35 PM

Bitcoin trading is more on long term because the price more often go up and it doesn't go dump and pump scheme so you don't have the chance to earn regularly in bitcoin trading because it is still depends on the market. If you want other trading field, try altcoin trading where it is common to witness pump and dump scheme where you can make profit regularly.
You got the point there is no steady income in trading we are just relaying in demand and supply if there is no movement of the price we can not make any good profit.. but if you seen fast movement of the price and if you set a good setup you can gain a good profit but not all are the same..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:44:46 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 09:58:31 AM by Kevin77

if you want trading for living use bitcoin youre must have skill and big capital money
because average waves in monthly bitcoin price is not big, if only low capital money my sugestion altcoin trading or forex trading, because use low capital money can get high return , but high risk too
Skill set is what you can acquire with experience and can learn by doing small amount of trades with doge coin. It is the best coin to learn trading in my opinion .If you are able to invest some money then you can really make some money with it. But i am not sure about living your life just by trading.
Rather than dogecoins you can just try with virtual currency and see how it goes. You can make some charts and see how the market behaves when the price is high ( like the price changes fast when the price is high ) and when the market is low. Such things helps a lot when we start trading since we never get panicked if we know a little bit about the changes that may incur.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:46:01 AM

There several ways for us to earn bitcoin here. But there is no fix amount of income but there is fixed income that we can get in this field of industry. I think it will depend on you of how are you gonna get it, it can be in the trading, or joining in the signature camapign, mining bitcoin, or bitcoin faucets,..
Yeah stability is not what bitcoins define and hence hard to earn constantly you can though rest assured that you will win at the end in trading if you have patience and ability along with bankroll but constantly nothing happens.In fact if you are trading the price you may earn very quickly like right now the price is touching sky while sometimes you earn slow.
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:16:32 PM

There several ways for us to earn bitcoin here. But there is no fix amount of income but there is fixed income that we can get in this field of industry. I think it will depend on you of how are you gonna get it, it can be in the trading, or joining in the signature camapign, mining bitcoin, or bitcoin faucets,..
Yeah stability is not what bitcoins define and hence hard to earn constantly you can though rest assured that you will win at the end in trading if you have patience and ability along with bankroll but constantly nothing happens.In fact if you are trading the price you may earn very quickly like right now the price is touching sky while sometimes you earn slow.
That's why you have to take this opportunity seriously, it does not happen on a normal day, this time the price is skyrocketing and that means we can easily make money buying now and sell in short term. With a good amount of capital, it can give us a great return as well.
Therefore, we cannot expect a fixed income in BTC trading as the trend does not last longer and since timing is everything, make this time a right timing to buy and sell.

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:22:53 PM

That's why you have to take this opportunity seriously, it does not happen on a normal day, this time the price is skyrocketing and that means we can easily make money buying now and sell in short term. With a good amount of capital, it can give us a great return as well.
Therefore, we cannot expect a fixed income in BTC trading as the trend does not last longer and since timing is everything, make this time a right timing to buy and sell.

I do not agree with the trading way now.
The movement is so slow when going down, most of the time is a price hike.
There is not much profit in it. Maybe doing trades with other crypto currency would work much and just let your bitcoin stay in your wallet for now. It is too risky to sell now.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:11:44 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 03:26:36 PM by coinplus

Big swings in price are not needed to make money out of trading, it can help but it is not necessary if you are a day trader, you will look and get advantage of every opportunity the market offers to get profits.
Swinging prices are good to make more profits out of trading when market is trading within range bound. Until prices breaking either side of the market, we can make use of these swinging prices to make profits. But I'm not finding this swinging fluctions will happen all the time so that we could make some fixed income from it.
These happens every moment mate as you can see the preev prices and refresh the page every moment and you will see change in price every moment even though if it is a little bit.

What I mean to say is that you can open buy/sell trades at a lower/higher price respectively and make slight but regular profits, but yeah I sort of agree with you because sometimes the change in price happens bidirectionally (in beginning days, if you are not still clear, it would be better testing this strategy in papers. After that you can try in actual market.).
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:53:42 PM

If you go to trading bitcoin  no one can tell you how much their fix income. In trading bitcoin you can get more profit once you know to timing its easy to earn more in trading bitcoin but you need to focus in that things. Because bitcoin is very fast to high and also to low you need to check it every minute.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:41:08 PM

if you want trading for living use bitcoin youre must have skill and big capital money
because average waves in monthly bitcoin price is not big, if only low capital money my sugestion altcoin trading or forex trading, because use low capital money can get high return , but high risk too
Skill set is what you can acquire with experience and can learn by doing small amount of trades with doge coin. It is the best coin to learn trading in my opinion .If you are able to invest some money then you can really make some money with it. But i am not sure about living your life just by trading.
Rather than dogecoins you can just try with virtual currency and see how it goes. You can make some charts and see how the market behaves when the price is high ( like the price changes fast when the price is high ) and when the market is low. Such things helps a lot when we start trading since we never get panicked if we know a little bit about the changes that may incur.
When it comes to starting trading in the cryptocurrency world you need to have a good knowledge of the market in order to make a good profit, and to do that you can find a lot of virtual trading sites that allow you to trade with fake money and then you can see how well you did and if you are going to succeed in the market or not.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:01:12 AM

trading is risk, i dont think it wil be fixed income
maybe you can do that, if do you have a skill in trading.
I have seen many people have a fixed income with trading and If you work hard and learn a lot of skill in trading, you can still do the same as them. Do not underestimate an ability to make a good income every month with trading. There are many guides on the internet and some of them are very useful to read and to consider. Try to follow step to step and you will find that trading is not as risky as you think
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:40:23 PM

I have seen many people have a fixed income with trading

I highly doubt that. But just out of curiosity, who are these *many* people that generate themselves a fixed form of income through trading?

There are many guides on the internet and some of them are very useful to read and to consider.

These guides are nothing more than a reflection of how the people that have written these guides look at the market. It doesn't necessarily means their vision will help you in becoming a better trader. Every person has a different way of analyzing the market.

Try to follow step to step and you will find that trading is not as risky as you think

That's why the far majority of the people only lose with trading...  Roll Eyes
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:32:11 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 01:08:43 AM by bitbob82

If you go to trading bitcoin  no one can tell you how much their fix income. In trading bitcoin you can get more profit once you know to timing its easy to earn more in trading bitcoin but you need to focus in that things. Because bitcoin is very fast to high and also to low you need to check it every minute.

yes that is right i thin there is no fixed income from bitcoin trading, i think only from signature campaign a person can make fixed amount of money. but from trading i do not think that it is possible to get stale income form trading. you can also get stable income if you wili invest your money in casino.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:45:19 AM

If you go to trading bitcoin  no one can tell you how much their fix income. In trading bitcoin you can get more profit once you know to timing its easy to earn more in trading bitcoin but you need to focus in that things. Because bitcoin is very fast to high and also to low you need to check it every minute.

yes that is right i thin there is no fixed income from bitcoin trading, i think only from signature campaign a person can make fixed amount of money. but from trading i do not think that it is possible to get stale income form trading. you can also get stable income if you wili invest your money in casino.
Bitcoin trading does not have fixed income because it always depend on the market, if the market is very active and volatile and then you can make a lot of money. But if you are into faster getting profit or you want affordable kind or type of trading then altcoin trading is the best for you and you can make a lot of profit from it if you know how to play the market.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:15:15 AM

it sounds more to me like you're looking for some type of passive income. there's certainly no way bitcoin trading can provide that. you have to have your wits about you constantly and be ready to change your position whenever necessary.

and the people who claim they make a consistent profit are either talking out of their ass or blew thousands until they were good enough to make a consistent profit.

the next closest thing to passive income with crypto is probably staking some type of proof of stake alt but the value is likely to fluctuate wildly.
Having an fixed income is a great idea. I think that fixing the income on bitcoin is much better than to change it regularly aside its value always increase so it means its value increase also. So even if the bitcoin is on a fixed price the income if you convert is going to be different after all. I just like it because if you are going to do it on signature campaign it much more easy to do it everyday because the income is good.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

it sounds more to me like you're looking for some type of passive income. there's certainly no way bitcoin trading can provide that. you have to have your wits about you constantly and be ready to change your position whenever necessary.

and the people who claim they make a consistent profit are either talking out of their ass or blew thousands until they were good enough to make a consistent profit.

the next closest thing to passive income with crypto is probably staking some type of proof of stake alt but the value is likely to fluctuate wildly.
Having an fixed income is a great idea. I think that fixing the income on bitcoin is much better than to change it regularly aside its value always increase so it means its value increase also. So even if the bitcoin is on a fixed price the income if you convert is going to be different after all. I just like it because if you are going to do it on signature campaign it much more easy to do it everyday because the income is good.
You can't compare the income in trading than your income in signature campaign, given that you can earn fixed income but that will not surpass the amount you can possibly earn in trading. Fixed income do offer a limited income while with trading, everything is possible since you can increase your income based on the amount you are willing to risk if you have the confidence.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: