Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46536 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:28:21 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?
There is no actually fixed income in trading regardless if its is bitcoin related, foreign exchange related or stock exchange related. As long as you trade, everythng in market would be unpredictable since there is no accepted market that always grow up its value.

If you do trading by yourself, you would have know that there is no fix income with trading. It varies from day to day and how much one earn in a day.
But some Big and experienced traders are giving the opportunity to the small investors to just invest in their trade and get weekly or monthly fixed daily profit. Maybe OP is referring to that scheme as Fixed income with btc trading, but that is rather a more of an investment .

There are some daily traders, and they will do daily income in this trading. But this is not possible for everyone. If you want to make regular income in this trading, first you want to become professional in this trading. Learn everything about this trading, and you must know how the market works. Then only you can earn some fixed income in this trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 05:56:31 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
There is no actually fixed income in trading regardless if its is bitcoin related, foreign exchange related or stock exchange related. As long as you trade, everythng in market would be unpredictable since there is no accepted market that always grow up its value.

If you do trading by yourself, you would have know that there is no fix income with trading. It varies from day to day and how much one earn in a day.
But some Big and experienced traders are giving the opportunity to the small investors to just invest in their trade and get weekly or monthly fixed daily profit. Maybe OP is referring to that scheme as Fixed income with btc trading, but that is rather a more of an investment .

There are some daily traders, and they will do daily income in this trading. But this is not possible for everyone. If you want to make regular income in this trading, first you want to become professional in this trading. Learn everything about this trading, and you must know how the market works. Then only you can earn some fixed income in this trading.

Even if you are making daily income from trading the amount of your income will never be fixed as it will keep on changing depending on the amount of profits you have made, sometimes it will be higher and sometimes it will be lower so its impossible to expect the regular and fixed amount of income from trading and if your trade goes wrong then you will be left with no income.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:33:29 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 12:10:53 PM by Kevin77

Fixed income completely depends on you because if you have enough knowledge how altcoin trading works and by analyzing the market you can make the decent profit with the knowledge you have. You need to take care because some time is not possible to make money with your guessing because sometime bitcoin is in volatile condition. All other altcoin depends on the bitcoin only.

Never seen some guy that makes fix income in tradings but the real say here is we can earn frequently and the money we can get their is undefined since coins movements are not precisely moving good everyday and sometimes they go stable for a while but we may have alternatives from another coin but im pretty sure that our earnings from it is not the same as we earn from the coin we monitored frequently. Fix income on trading is just a myth but if you act correctly then passive income well maybe came to us.
When you have a low profit target from the capital you have and be realistic enough.
I think that time you might could get a steady income a fixed income from trading in bitcoin.
It was not a myth , you and everyone could do it if patient enough .
I believe when it comes to trading then there is no actual fix amount of earnings and even you are going to lose sometimes. This is the nature of the business and it can’t be changed. You need to remain flexible when it comes to trading. If someone thinks that he will make a fixed amount in the trading, he is on the wrong track.

When losses also part of trading, I believe traders could never target for fixed income out of it. They will be getting chances to make big profits sometimes and might need to face losses in some other times. In average they will be getting some income for their living. I guess this is only possible for any trader.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:20:54 AM

Fixed income completely depends on you because if you have enough knowledge how altcoin trading works and by analyzing the market you can make the decent profit with the knowledge you have. You need to take care because some time is not possible to make money with your guessing because sometime bitcoin is in volatile condition. All other altcoin depends on the bitcoin only.

Never seen some guy that makes fix income in tradings but the real say here is we can earn frequently and the money we can get their is undefined since coins movements are not precisely moving good everyday and sometimes they go stable for a while but we may have alternatives from another coin but im pretty sure that our earnings from it is not the same as we earn from the coin we monitored frequently. Fix income on trading is just a myth but if you act correctly then passive income well maybe came to us.
When you have a low profit target from the capital you have and be realistic enough.
I think that time you might could get a steady income a fixed income from trading in bitcoin.
I believe when it comes to trading then there is no actual fix amount of earnings and even you are going to lose sometimes. This is the nature of the business and it can’t be changed. You need to remain flexible when it comes to trading. If someone thinks that he will make a fixed amount in the trading, he is on the wrong track.
Trading is very flexible to the numbers of either profit or loss and traders should be prepared and know that because if they don't know that and always expect always fixed amount then as you said, they are in the wrong track and they will experience often loss than profits because they will not get satisfied until they reach their average amount.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:36:52 AM

Hard to get fixed income from trading since the market is very volatile.
You are right, and traders are not here to make a fixed income, they are here to make big money.
Actually I never think anything can make steady income as even my experience in trading was never like that, I made good money when a coin dump because I buy them and when it started to pump that is the time I cash out for profit, same method I followed as a trader and it's clicking.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:13:12 AM

Trading is very flexible to the numbers of either profit or loss and traders should be prepared and know that because if they don't know that and always expect always fixed amount then as you said, they are in the wrong track and they will experience often loss than profits because they will not get satisfied until they reach their average amount.
As quoted trading is always flexible to get an earning where loss and profit happens based on the knowledge we have in trading. Most of the time trading is possible to make a good stable earning. You need to have a good capital to make buying and selling respective altcoins. It's good invest little by little.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:15:41 AM

Trading and a fixed income doesn't go together at all.

If you want to trade that means you are willing to take a risk and get a negative income in some months even - if you want to start trading again, you have to accept that fact that you could lose more than you invest, and not make anything positive at all.

If you want a fixed income then I suggest you go find a day job, even part time is fine. Even forex is volatile, and BTC trading is way to volatile and there is absolutely no way that one can predict how much he can make minimum per month.

boby-1

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:55:23 AM

I would recommend to Buy GUNBOT and setup on VPS For 24/7 trading...
Bot price is only 0.1BTC and with Code CYBER (10% Discount), it would be 0.09BTC

One can easily get 10-15% profit daily...

GUNBOT - THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX - Buy with Code "CYBER" & get 10% Discount...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17180502#msg17180502

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:54:09 PM

I know few people that can make a living by trading btc. They can if they want but I doubt they are selling their btc. They are just using it for trading not for a living but they can.
Yes it is  possible that we can earn a living with btc trading. But today we can't say if there would be day trader that are keep on selling bitcoin, because many are still going to keep on holding as we believing the price of bitcoin is possible to increase very soon. And many newcomers will invest.
Yes there are a number of users that use the bitcoin for the purpose of living. I am sure there are many who use to hold the Bitcoin for the future sake that they want to exchange in future to get high return on it, but we also can’t deny the fact that many of use it for living and sell every coin that is gained.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:38:52 PM

For what I know about in fixed income in bitcoin was joining in the signature campaign, were you can receive payment weekly on bitcoin and monthly altcoin campaign.
kalzonesaredelicious

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:29:52 AM

For what I know about in fixed income in bitcoin was joining in the signature campaign, were you can receive payment weekly on bitcoin and monthly altcoin campaign.

A signature campaign is your best bet for fixed income with btc. Trading is viable too but it is also possible to have a regular loss. Dont rely on trading unless you know what you are doing.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:32:40 AM

Having a fixed income in trading is not an easy thing to do. And we all knew that it is very unpredictable which is trading.
There is always fluctuation happened whether an hour, a minutes, a weeks or etc. I think that would only be happen if you are a kind of professional traders.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:42:13 AM

Having a fixed income in trading is not an easy thing to do. And we all knew that it is very unpredictable which is trading.
There is always fluctuation happened whether an hour, a minutes, a weeks or etc. I think that would only be happen if you are a kind of professional traders.
Its really hard to make constant and stable income with btc trading since we do know that prices do move on unpredicted times either on rise or fall and as a trader we cant predict or secure positions that make us profitable on every movement which means making money  is really possible depending on how good we are on trading but speaking on profit amount then it would really be not the same.

ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:18:32 AM

I think that constant income every month is highly impossible in trading as trading may give profits or loss.You can try to invest in cloud mining schemes.But do careful investigation before investing as most of them turn out to be scam nowadays.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:03:04 AM

I do believe all the traders will get satisfaction when they are making some minimum profits at least. Only those traders who are capable of making those minimum should think about next level of "making fixed income". When traders are struggling to find profits, there will be no meaning of searching for fixed income.

Trading can give any level of income but we need to be enough skilled for those. In average all the traders are not making fixed income, but we can find traders who are consistently finishing off their trade with profits. I believe making consistent profits must be the first stage before we can think about making fixed income.
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

I think that constant income every month is highly impossible in trading as trading may give profits or loss.You can try to invest in cloud mining schemes.But do careful investigation before investing as most of them turn out to be scam nowadays.
No cloud mining service has been found that trusted as the exchange and gambling services we have with bitcoin. So be cautious and try to avoid the usage of cloud mining service. To earn a fixed income in terms of bitcoin trading is the one that provides a small variation in the earning based on the price increase and decrease.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:25:35 AM

I think its hard to make a constant profit in trading otherwise if you have big capital but its very risky, because trading market is very unpredictable a lots of ups and down. But if you have a lot of expertise and techniques that you can apply to make your profit constant, then go for it!
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:51:24 AM

There is a high risk in trading. Trading is not a easy job that you can earn a lot of money. Trading is need many practices and experiences before you will learn the different techniques. Before you trade a coin make sure you study the whole trading.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:56:22 AM

I believe that in trading there is a possible outcome and there is also a negative effect. There are high risk in the trading. Trading is a difficult job. You will buy , wait and sell. You must also what the time that you will buy or sell.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:44:11 PM

I believe that in trading there is a possible outcome and there is also a negative effect. There are high risk in the trading. Trading is a difficult job. You will buy , wait and sell. You must also know what the time that you will buy or sell.
I guess that was the missing word from your post? Knowing the right time to buy or sell is realy impossible to do, no one can know it. Mostly they are only give prediction what time you must buy or sell your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: