Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:55:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46540 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:19:43 PM

I believe that in trading there is a possible outcome and there is also a negative effect. There are high risk in the trading. Trading is a difficult job. You will buy , wait and sell. You must also know what the time that you will buy or sell.
I guess that was the missing word from your post? Knowing the right time to buy or sell is realy impossible to do, no one can know it. Mostly they are only give prediction what time you must buy or sell your coins.
Of course it is just a game of prediction because if one will know the market movement then trading would not be this challenging, we are beating against each other as we have different interpretation on the market, the only way we will be able to make more right prediction and eventually make a profit is by continuously educating ourselves with the recent news and rumors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:11:51 PM

I believe that in trading there is a possible outcome and there is also a negative effect. There are high risk in the trading. Trading is a difficult job. You will buy , wait and sell. You must also know what the time that you will buy or sell.
I guess that was the missing word from your post? Knowing the right time to buy or sell is realy impossible to do, no one can know it. Mostly they are only give prediction what time you must buy or sell your coins.
Of course it is just a game of prediction because if one will know the market movement then trading would not be this challenging, we are beating against each other as we have different interpretation on the market, the only way we will be able to make more right prediction and eventually make a profit is by continuously educating ourselves with the recent news and rumors.

The predictions are speculative and fixed income from any trading is really tough. Everyday ones prediction cannot come true or 100% accurate or even nearly accurate, so nearly not possible to earn a fixed amount everyday. Though the accuracy can be increased as you mentioned by educating and keep under incoming news and rumors.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:01:37 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?
There is no fixed income in doing trade in the exchange platform, unless if you monitor it from time to time you can have an active income.
but no work no profit. But there is no people who make  living by trading.
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:23:59 AM

I have never been getting fixed income from bitcoin trading.
Because I think if we play trading there must be profit and loss in a day.
And of course we expect profit from bitcoin.
😀😀😀

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
mmj

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:20:50 AM

you need to have a good capital and only risk 2-3 % of it in each trade (because there is some losses = you can't win all your trades)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:49:31 AM

you need to have a good capital and only risk 2-3 % of it in each trade (because there is some losses = you can't win all your trades)
When losses are common to happen, we cannot be sure for making some percentage of profits from each and every trade. The working possibilities here, we need to cut our looses early and we need to let the profits to grow further.  But it will be possible in real-time market only when we are having accurate trading calls.

Regardless of how accurate our trading calls, I do see less possibilities for having fixed income from trading. We can have big profits at any time, but there will be no assurity to repeat same level of profits so that we can have fixed income.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

When losses are common to happen, we cannot be sure for making some percentage of profits from each and every trade. The working possibilities here, we need to cut our looses early and we need to let the profits to grow further.  But it will be possible in real-time market only when we are having accurate trading calls.

Regardless of how accurate our trading calls, I do see less possibilities for having fixed income from trading. We can have big profits at any time, but there will be no assurity to repeat same level of profits so that we can have fixed income.

I agree. You can't have the same amount every single trade you do. Some would have decent profit, some huge and sometimes you'll lose money. So if you're talking about a fixed amount for income with trading, even if you earn 2-3%, that's not going to happen. The best thing us to focus on your plan and to make good decision and timing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:33:43 AM

Yeah capital is a must with trading. Fixed income with trading is quite a hard, because every time the price won't be increasing, in between the price drop too happens. So the way we make the buying and selling of coins gets the earning.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
That is very hard to earn a a lot of btc in trading. Because in trading there is a risk we all know that. We can't predict if the value of token that you hold is going to up or down. There is no fixed income in the trading.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:56:08 PM

If you have time to spend and study how bitcoin work then you can make a living and retirement income from crypto currencies trading. Trading successfully is a game of professional and we most developed our skills to become a professional trader.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:02:30 PM

Knowing the right time to buy or sell is realy impossible to do, no one can know it. Mostly they are only give prediction what time you must buy or sell your coins.
Knowing exact levels and time may be impossible but predicting them approximately is more than enough to have some consistent profits from trading. I mean to say, making fixed income maybe impossible for all the traders but keeping profits higher than losses will be easier for any trader by having analysis and skills on reading price movements.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:39:52 AM

Actually the right time is different for all. It is not something that we can say that if reach to this price is the right price for all. It all depends on your personal expectations, like what are you expecting from the price to drop to how much level and if you are expecting an increase so how much are you expecting.

It can better be understand like I was at first waiting for my holdings to reach the price to $2000, $2500 and now I am waiting for $ 3000 for the price to reach so it will be the right time for me to sell my junk.

But some will disagree with me and maybe someone is expecting for $5000 so, for him it is not the right time to sell.
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:10:39 AM

I dont understand how to fixed income from trading. However, I have enjoyed a considerable income from trading. Not everyday i make profit, even at the beginning trading i often lose.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:53:21 AM

There is no constant income with bitcoin online unless you're a staff. Trading isn't constant profit since the market is unperedictable and the movement of the coin moves differently thus we can not tell how much profit we'll get in trading.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:58:36 AM

Yes, it is not possible to predict when we can make money through BTC trading because in trading the only prediction will work. Exact estimation will not work and at the same, it is not possible to make monthly through bitcoin.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:05:42 AM

You will almost or never reach a fixed income when it comes on trading bitcoins since its value is not on a stable price and what more trading primarily focuses on the fluctuation of a certain thing. Because in trading you are always waiting for something to have its price reduce and buy it then wait it until it goes higher then sell it(which is in some cases it doesn't goes this way). In trading, you will always risk on what you have in order to gain more earnings which is not considered a fixed income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:07:45 AM

There's no way you will be able to make a fixed income with trading. It's all about recognizing opportunities. There will be good days and there will be bad days.
But first you should do the research that is necessary and only invest what you can afford to lose.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

You will almost or never reach a fixed income when it comes on trading bitcoins since its value is not on a stable price and what more trading primarily focuses on the fluctuation of a certain thing. Because in trading you are always waiting for something to have its price reduce and buy it then wait it until it goes higher then sell it(which is in some cases it doesn't goes this way). In trading, you will always risk on what you have in order to gain more earnings which is not considered a fixed income.
I agree with you . Trading is a matter that is not exactly certain, so the income is in accordance with our activities in the world of trading and also price movements in the market share. So, when you can actively trade and make the right decisions then you can get big profits. While when you can not make a decision then you will not get anything.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

I think there is no fix income in bitcoin trading because sometimes the value of bitcoin is low and sometimes its value is much bigger. But bitcoin trading is really a good sourcr of income but as long as i know as the bitcoin is getting more known and exsposed it gains more value, thats why there is no fix income in bitcoin trading.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:16:13 PM

I think there is no fix income in bitcoin trading because sometimes the value of bitcoin is low and sometimes its value is much bigger. But bitcoin trading is really a good sourcr of income but as long as i know as the bitcoin is getting more known and exsposed it gains more value, thats why there is no fix income in bitcoin trading.
Thats right theres no fixed income in trading but if you want minimum income it is possible. How? You need big capital so you have opportunity to buy difference altcoin and for atleast 1 altcoin everyweek increase the price so you can earn bitcoin everyweek. Trading is very good choice to earn bitcoin and to help grow your bitcoin. But trading is not easy you need a lot of knowledge.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: