Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46536 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:37:07 AM

there is no fixed income in bitcoin or altcoins trading due to its volatility, fixed income means likes a steady output of montlhy earning like 1000 or 2000 USD target income? that would be possible but need to have at least 20k USD initial capital to have that profit, if you only have a little less than that then don't expect too much. The conservative calculation of trading profit is between 3 to 5 percent monthly profit and if you hit that above range then yo are lucky.so if you have 1000 USD for trading so expected your profit is not more than 100 dollars a month, that is if the trading goes so well with no loss. for sure profit then better have to hold it long term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:24:39 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?
Yes it is possible if your have a high amount of capital. You could also gain the token that you could trade in this forum. In my case this is the place where I get my token to trade by just participating in some bounty camapign. And as of now I curently gaining an a fix income through trading.

I think trading is not a sure job. trading can not be used as the main job. Why ? That's because when we do trading, we are always faced with the risk between profit and loss. Every transaction that we do, we can profit and also can lose. Even when we thought it would be a profit, we could lose money due to the decline in the price of a currency.

So when I get profits and lots of money from trading, I'll save the money to use it as a new business capital. I'll use the money to do the mining or keep building my website. Or I just keep my Bitcoin and wait it for several years.
Owl_Fintech

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

Byteball.org - airdropped high-end cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:30:26 AM

I think there is no such thing as fixed income in crypto. Even exchanges, known by some as the most stable businesses, and that has fixed commissions, do not have fixed income, since commissions are percentages of what people are trading. And that changes a lot...

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:24:17 AM

Certainly, you can gain money monthly through trading Bitcoin. But, you need more time, you have to follow market 24/24 to catch the bottom and sell at the peak.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
akash15785

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:48:57 AM

To earn a fixed income from trading is not possible I guess. Though, your earning can increase each month if you trade correctly and vice versa..
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:11:38 AM

It can be a source of income, but you cant be sure that you will be able to make all weeks the same ammount of profit, the last weeks the market is quite unstabled alllowing to make money at bitcoin, and if smart and fast into some altcoins, but the risk to loose money while bitcoin is testing new support is very high, litecoin for example has been traded at 0,02btc and its worthing half of it already, once the forks stop at bitcoin we will see altcoins and bitcoin readjusting their value.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:02:45 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Yes, today there are already a lot of trader living because of bitcoin trading because it is sometimes easy to win and easy to lose. Their monthly gains are more than enough for them because of trading.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:13:29 PM

Trading can give you a huge amount of profit that is more than what you get from a regular job but there's no assurance the you will always gain. Trading is unpredictable so if you made the wrong decision or speculation, you will just wait and wait until you make a profit so it's not going to be a fixed income.
I agree that trading can give a better profit but there's no way that it will going to give us an assured profit and there's no way to earn fix-income in trading.

The prices of alt coins that we are trading are changing from time to time and what's worst is when the price of it we're all at down fall.

But after experiencing this things, you can learn a lot of things from it and who knows that you can be a good trader that earns good amount daily.
There is nothing fixed in trading or even in business. Yes earning through signature campaigns is permanent nut you don't know sometime your account add in any campaign and sometime not. Specifically in trading you need big capital so you have opportunity to buy different altcoin and for atleast 1 altcoin every week increase the price so you can earn bitcoin every week but keep in mind you always have to do research before getting into any altcoin. Trading is very good choice to earn bitcoin and to help grow your bitcoin. But trading is not easy you need a lot of knowledge and experience.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:46:11 PM

Although I do not live by the source of income in btc but I think there are people living like that. A person who is good at investing and doing it in the short term can live up to the profit they receive. It sounds complicated, but you can understand there are people who rely on btc income and short-term investments to help them do so.

Indeed for now is that a lot of people who rely on income sources for bitcoin, as indeed for those who already understand the bitcoin will surely choose it because we can get a lot of revenue or can it be said that we can adjust like to earn an income. But one thing you do have to think about is all the impact that exist in it and don't get too fall asleep to do something unclear will give profits forever.

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:53:34 PM

Trading can give you a huge amount of profit that is more than what you get from a regular job but there's no assurance the you will always gain. Trading is unpredictable so if you made the wrong decision or speculation, you will just wait and wait until you make a profit so it's not going to be a fixed income.
I agree that trading can give a better profit but there's no way that it will going to give us an assured profit and there's no way to earn fix-income in trading.

The prices of alt coins that we are trading are changing from time to time and what's worst is when the price of it we're all at down fall.

But after experiencing this things, you can learn a lot of things from it and who knows that you can be a good trader that earns good amount daily.

I agree with what you've said. To OP, we can't say that trading would provide us with fixed income because as said - trading is very unpredictable. You may win some or lose some in a day and the amount you get would depend on how well you were able to sell. Also, this is because of the constant price changes of the altcoins. There's also the risk of incurring a loss if you make a wrong decision.

My advise to OP: Trading truly is profitable but I wouldn't say that you would get fixed income from this.
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:50:02 PM

Actually it's depend much on how sucess on your trading. So the income will not be firmed. Maybe this moth you could make a lot but the next month isn't . Or you could loss all your capital in a trash "big mouth" coin . So the possibility is yes but you have to be careful. Preposition, anything could be happen even Bitcoin becomes nothing.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:53:17 PM

Actually it's depend much on how sucess on your trading. So the income will not be firmed. Maybe this moth you could make a lot but the next month isn't . Or you could loss all your capital in a trash "big mouth" coin . So the possibility is yes but you have to be careful. Preposition, anything could be happen even Bitcoin becomes nothing.

Its really like a gamble for you are going to look at it more closely. That's why you can't really rely on bitcoin trading as a fixed income. Many have tried but I think only few has become successful. And for those who have successful, I think they have invested a lot of their money and time on it. So its also like a job for them. But for most of us here, its not really advisable, much better to get a regular job than to depend on income of our trading activity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

Although I do not live by the source of income in btc but I think there are people living like that. A person who is good at investing and doing it in the short term can live up to the profit they receive. It sounds complicated, but you can understand there are people who rely on btc income and short-term investments to help them do so.

Indeed for now is that a lot of people who rely on income sources for bitcoin, as indeed for those who already understand the bitcoin will surely choose it because we can get a lot of revenue or can it be said that we can adjust like to earn an income. But one thing you do have to think about is all the impact that exist in it and don't get too fall asleep to do something unclear will give profits forever.

Trading is unstable job, so, you never have a fixed income through trading, because the market always changes every day. Sometimes, you will see the volatility of market happen strongly, but sometimes, it also becomes quiet and you can not trading in that time.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:25:57 PM

Yeah i think it is possible to get not fixed but profit on monthly or weekly basis. It is possible to attain fixed income monthly on trading if you are good on analyzing the behaviour of bitcoin and other alt coin, Reading news and different article that related to crypto's my increase your chance of your prediction might be successful. It only comes with experience how you take the behaviour of the coin. Different events happening really effect the price of the coins. Like their are speculations of amazon to adopt bitcoin if this happen bitcoin will shoot up upto 10,000$.

Seemingly impossible to have a fixed income with bitcoin trading. Even trading experts aren't getting an exact amount of profit with their trades.

And with bitcoin trading this is even harder if someone or a trader is only depending to bitcoin >> USD trading. But it can be a good way of living for someone who are trading as long as he is earning everyday with trading that's enough.

Yes those news are really affecting bitcoin's price greatly.

kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:08:49 AM

To earn a fixed income from trading is not possible I guess. Though, your earning can increase each month if you trade correctly and vice versa..
When it comes to a full duty job, bitcoins are harder to earn than part time. Basically when you intend to join this as your permanent source of income then things will change slightly. Now you have to take care of what is happening and how graphs are changing. This would be really a hard effort to be put in this bitcoin trading, only then you will be able to earn as much as your salary.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:34:48 AM

You can definitely earn a good amount of earnings from that of trading but there is no way that you may be able to have some fixed amount of income and that too all the time in the world of trading. Things keep on changing and there are chances that you may also suffer loss in trading. So I will not suggest you to rely on trading for some fix amount of income as it is not at all possible.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

Yes it is possible if your have a high amount of capital. You could also gain the token that you could trade in this forum. In my case this is the place where I get my token to trade by just participating in some bounty camapign. And as of now I curently gaining an a fix income through trading.

I think trading is not a sure job. trading can not be used as the main job. Why ? That's because when we do trading, we are always faced with the risk between profit and loss. Every transaction that we do, we can profit and also can lose. Even when we thought it would be a profit, we could lose money due to the decline in the price of a currency.

So when I get profits and lots of money from trading, I'll save the money to use it as a new business capital. I'll use the money to do the mining or keep building my website. Or I just keep my Bitcoin and wait it for several years.
It is not fixed yet but I think in the future the bitcoin will be the best currency to hold and to invested so buy the bitcoin and get in the bitcoin, it is not really important to have the benefit but if you are using the bitcoin you will buy the things you want to buy trading is good but it is about the luck sometimes you can get the huge profit but sometimes you can suffer the lose so you will have to be lucky enough to have the bitcoin trading profit.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:14:38 PM

Dunno bout fixed but you can make good money trading anything, not just bitcoin. Its risky tho.

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:24:30 AM

The line in bold letters is actually INACCURATE. Short-term investment is not actually profitable in the world of cryptocurrency, especially in bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are known for their volatility, and you won't earn a lot if you are going to invest on it in a short period of time. Most people think that short-term investment is a good idea, but it is in fact a risky run. Example, the first recorded price of bitcoin in 2010 is $0.08. A man once bought a lot of bitcoins (that's a form of investment). After some time, he used 10,000 bitcoins to buy 2 pizzas. If he kept that bitcoins for long-term, he could have been a multi-millionaire now. With that, you can see that short term investment is just a waste of time and effort.

Also, there's no such thing as FIXED income in trading. Again, the price of cryptocurrencies are volatile and no one can say the exact value of these coins after some times. Bitcoin is also not a reliable investment, at least for now, because of its high price. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, there is a lot of altcoins with high potentials that you can choose from. It is also not ideal to invest to bitcoin only (or to one altcoin). Diversifying your investments will give you better chance of earning.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:13:28 AM

I think that Bitcoin is more suitable for investment in long-term more than gain money in daily trading. If you want, you should choose altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: