Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46540 times)
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:45:12 AM

There is no fixed income on btc trading and no one can predict the btc market you will take the risk so there is no guarantees you make living by trading bitcoins.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:32:37 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?

Yes, you can invest in stake coins and earn daily
I do not think so, you will get high risk because you do not know the price of PoS coin can keep its value in long time or not.
Or it is only a temporary trending in short time, then, you can lose money by this coin.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

It is dangerous for any person to make Bitcoin trading the sole source of income. Trading is technical and sometimes unpredictable. It is good to have streams of income which will include bitcoin ofcourse.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:27:19 PM

I don't think through BTC trading you can earn fixed income because bitcoin's value changes every second and some time its value goes High and some times it goes very down.. so you can not expect to gave a constant earnings for a month.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:26:25 PM

I earned bitcoin because of trading and that's not same amount everyweek but my income is enough.
Many people earn a lot of money because of trading and for sure other earn bitcoin daily because they have different a lot of altcoins.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:29:42 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Of course there is, I have a friend who does not live in his own country and thanks to bitcoin does not work anywhere and does nothing. he lives in comfort only in this way)
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

Actually I was wondering the same thing. But as I see it, it is possible to have a fixed income with the trading of Btc. But you should be aware that before trading you should really do your research and analysis.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:56:28 AM

generating monthly profit is impossible in trading we ewrn by our skills and strategies in trading so how could you generates the income by then.

And asking ANY PEOPLE WHO CAN MAKE I LIVING BY TRWDING BTC?what kind of question was that?thousands or even a milion people now becomes rich if not being richer because of crypto and now your asking that?u become full member not knowing the answer for that?
tarek7988

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:45:50 AM

If you are already doing trading than you know that it is risky just like gambling, and also in trading it is time taking. So if you want permanent or fixed amount from trading, so it depend on you, if you use your big capital and also use your skills and spend a a lot of time with trading, than may be you could earn fixed amount everyday, but i also earn from trading but not fixed and everyday.   

trading is risk, i dont think it wil be fixed income.  maybe you can do that, if do you have a skill in trading.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:52:11 AM

Oh fixed income in crypto is not achievable because of its volatile nature price can go up or down.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

It is very hard to receive fixed income with Bitcoin. The price is too expensive now. Unless you are Whale or Shark to control the price, you can not get profit every day with Bitcoin trading. The more suitable for you is altcoins.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:02:21 AM

You'll nearly or by no means reach a set earnings when it comes on the stock market bitcoins since its worth isn't on the steady price and just what more trading primarily focuses on the fluctuation of a particular factor. Simply because in trading you are always awaiting something to have its cost decrease and purchase it then wait it until it is going greater and then sell it(that is in some cases it does not goes by doing this). In trading, you will always risk on what you have to be able to gain in earnings which is not considered a fixed income.
It is very difficult to calculate exactly how much one can earn monthly by investing in bitcoins. As we know that there is fluctuations in the market every day so you need careful considerations to calculate the value of fluctuation monthly.

After having data of the market you can think realistically regarding your idea of fixed amount coming from your investment. Moreover you can also consider the option of having some fixed amount from job along with bitcoin investment.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:17:03 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 07:41:11 AM by Arkham Knight

No one can make a right prediction continuously in trading so won't achieve that. Even a person that can make good analysis or other ways of reading a chart, it is still a speculation so you'll income depends on the outcome but it still very profitable.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:58:14 AM

Definitely you can make money trading bitcoin on regular basis and at the end of each month you could have make some gain that will add to your income. Just don't rely on trading creating a cash flow for essential things like rent, groceries and up keep!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:05:15 PM

I think it is possible if you know the flow of the market but there is still a risk of losing your money.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

I think it is possible to make a daily trade in bitcoin just need some enough knowledge regarding the market. Since as you see in the market there were lot of buy and sell taking place in just a secs.. It means so many people really use this opportunity to gain daily.. but the risk is really high.. but still worth it to try though.
day trading is high risk job we have to be very careful while doing this job and this is not possible for all traders only those who have full knowledge about the market they can make money in day trading. In trading, we can make money but to make fixed income is not easy.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:22:12 PM

Yes we do here and we do the same job so now we make money only form trading but my trading is a different system . Par month we make money from only trading, around 1 Bitcoin . It is a only one income source for me.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:06:11 PM

I think so. With the right strategy and constant investment of time for trading, I believe anyone can treat is a normal job. The thing about trading is it’s earnings is pretty stable. This may be the reason why it is a reliable source of income.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:23:38 AM

It is dangerous for any person to make Bitcoin trading the sole source of income. Trading is technical and sometimes unpredictable. It is good to have streams of income which will include bitcoin ofcourse.
It is not that risky to make bitcoin the only source of income. It just asks you for a lot of patience, nothing else for bigger profits but just for big you may sell bitcoin after a month or two. Bitcoin is the way of livelihood for so many people and many people have left their jobs for bitcoin. Bitcoin has tremendously increased in value over last few years. We can trust bitcoin for anything.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:31:32 AM

I think it is possible if you know the flow of the market but there is still a risk of losing your money.

No one knows the flow of market because if anyone knows the flow of market then no need to wait for monthly income instead can make a good money at one shot then stop worrying monthly. It is very hard to predict income from trading. Even experts also can't give you any guaranty of earnings. Trading is very unpredictable and should be careful before investing more money in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: