Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46540 times)
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:34:43 AM

I don't see or know anyone that have a fixed income in btc trading unless you have a large amount of investment with it were everytime there is a pump you can feel the gain or increase in rate anytime.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Low Sigma

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Algorithmic Trader

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:41:47 PM

If you want a fixed'ish income @BTC, you could lend on exchanges.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:43:07 PM

I don't think there is a fixed income with bitcoin daily or monthly because bitcoin fluctuates erratically, you can have a lot of profit but you can also lose. My advice if you are a long-term investor is to invest in Bitcoin as the best option because Bitcoin prices are fluctuating over time and difficult to predict.
There is of course! If you can set certain limit on making profit through trading you can make it happen.
Rather than force yourself to make more profit and should ended with greedy.
So just set the target and you might will get a fixed income , pretty simple isn't it?
Low Sigma

Activity: 86

Algorithmic Trader

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:51:04 PM

I don't think there is a fixed income with bitcoin daily or monthly because bitcoin fluctuates erratically, you can have a lot of profit but you can also lose. My advice if you are a long-term investor is to invest in Bitcoin as the best option because Bitcoin prices are fluctuating over time and difficult to predict.
There is of course! If you can set certain limit on making profit through trading you can make it happen.
Rather than force yourself to make more profit and should ended with greedy.
So just set the target and you might will get a fixed income , pretty simple isn't it?

But there will be one day when the market is going completely the opposite exactly after you enter and because you want "a perfect" trade you don't admit your loss and you don't cut your loss short and you will have a very BIG red profit. So given the noise of the Universe your fixed income... is not so fixed anymore Smiley

Been there done that a few years ago. It's like collecting pennies in front of the bulldozer. It works until it doesn't...
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

I cannot agree that theres a fixed income with trading. More often trading comes with loss.  It is not a good source of daily needs as well as trading needs time. You cannot force an asset to pump in your favor.
Fixed income is only needed when you are not making enough money, in trading you have a chance to make a lot of money and it does not need to be on daily basis because when the coin you are holding will pump, for sure it will give great value. Investing is risky, it's not like a job where you are guarantee a salary as long as you work, here, even though we work our money should always depend on the outcome of our decision.
As long as you do not give up trade, the market always has opportunity for you and you will get profit from investment if you have right decision.
But, the biggest question for anyone is how to know our decision are right?
Because until the price pumped/dumped, we will know the result. Cheesy
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

I cannot agree that theres a fixed income with trading. More often trading comes with loss.  It is not a good source of daily needs as well as trading needs time. You cannot force an asset to pump in your favor.

Yes and our profit totally depends on pumps and dumps so we can't really tell how much we can earn in trading. We can say that we're earning decently but not the exact amount. And every trader here know it very well as traders are just relying on how the market will behave and there are a lot of factors that should be take here.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:05:53 AM

I agree trading will not give us the daily income we expect because not all the time we will be on profit specially when you are not good in trading so its better to just invest and let your money for awhile. Those day trader sometimes encounter big losses so if we are not willing to risk our money then it would be better to just invest.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?

You can earn money with it but you can't possibly gain the passive income out of the trading. Actually this is fact that there are many people who are using the bitcoin and alt coin trading as the way of earning passive income but those are the people who have dedicated the whole time for it. If thats the case and you have extensive knowledge about the bitcoin trades and other alt coin trades then you can make it happen in the first place. But to be honest don't expect too much from the trades as long as you are not knowledge gainer or constant in trading. This field needs a lot of patience and practices to be followed.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

I think if you do trading, the advantage you get is when bitcoin prices go up and are more expensive than the price when you buy bitcoin. If you want a steady income from trading, I think it's a bit difficult, because bitcoin prices are uncertain, so the money you will get is unpredictable, better try trading and you will feel what you get from trading.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?

You can earn money with it but you can't possibly gain the passive income out of the trading. Actually this is fact that there are many people who are using the bitcoin and alt coin trading as the way of earning passive income but those are the people who have dedicated the whole time for it. If thats the case and you have extensive knowledge about the bitcoin trades and other alt coin trades then you can make it happen in the first place. But to be honest don't expect too much from the trades as long as you are not knowledge gainer or constant in trading. This field needs a lot of patience and practices to be followed.

Considering trade income as passive income would be the worst thing for a trader. Some people are asking for fiex income in trading, but this is not very common. You lose and earn together. Then you can have a final value of profit/loss.
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

If you are a newbie the chance that you will "survive" with any strategy that you will come up in the beginning is highly unlikely.

How much are you planning on starting with? What do need for living? How big has the return to be in order for you the meet the requirement?
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

Nothing is consistent or predictable in the world of trading, and every institution that engages in trading knows this.  You want something like a stock dividend I think.  There's no way you can get a consistent return by investing in anything crypto-related.  Don't believe these fucking retards on this forum who promise you these sorts of things.  They're all scams (e.g., the entire securities section here).  What you might want to do is actually buy some stocks that pay dividends.  It's the only way I know of that you can get a predictable income.  Or bonds.

This advice by The Pharmacist is one you should certainly keep in mind!
Improperstammer

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

In any form of trading, we can't guarantee to get fixed income since it has a lot of factors involved. Your capital would have to be large enough to make a 5% gain count.
Jesper30

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Try to make a lot of small profits. If you can make 2% growth every day, you are a rich man soon.
Buy when it goes down and sell when it goes up. Write you trades down on paper. Analyse your technical predictions and speak about it with other traders.

And if you dont have the emotional setup for a trader - leave it as I do ^^. I've learned that on a hard way with a lot of losses. The Market will rise so or so. If you buy some good Coins and look at them in three Years you will be happy.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

Not just to earn a living bitcoin trading. Need a lot of experience in understanding where the market will shift. You need a lot of capital. It is possible to lose significant money due to volatility, when the market or the coin falls.
But you can get a good monthly profit from trading. You need experience, knowledge and capital. To begin, try to learn and practice on smaller amounts of money. Keep a diary of the trader to analyze the mistakes and good luck.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

It is not possible to have fixed monthly income with trading. Because the prices are changing
very fast every time, so there's no assurance that you can earn fixed income monthly.
bumoranty

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

I don't think fixed income is possible in bitcoin trading. The volatility of the crypto market speaks volume in this regard. Therefore fixed income is not possible.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

There are a lot of people who are only dependent on crypto trading but they are richer than those people that have jobs that are regular. And I admire those people who are living in trades. Because it is somehow a gamble and if you lose the gamble you'll lose, but if you win you should be happy.

You can't have a FIXED income with trading. Because we never know the movement of the market itself. It might give you a heart attack. Cheesy
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Fixed income in bitcoin trading is close to impossible as there are so many factors which alter your goals. For example the huge volatility and market dumps which happen to be every few weeks or months.
Other than that you can try to make daily gains in btc wise if you believe that btc will continue to grow then this should be your new "income currency".

racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

Fixed income with BTC trading isn't a good ideal. You should come to bitcoin when you already had a stable income first, then using the free money to investing in Bitcoin. That's a smart plan.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: