Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46537 times)
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Actually they don't have fix income with bitcoin trading,  those people earn minimum enough  profit everyweek because they have a lot of different altcoins.  Their income is depends of what coin will increase their lucky if they have more coins increase on that week.

I earned weekly But I don't have fixed income because sometimes it's small and sometimes is enough but I'll never skip earned profit.

If you are looking for monthly gain means,it's possible in bitcoin trading.But for that you have to get deep knowledge about bitcoin trading.Only deep knowledge in bitcoin trading will gives you gain or else you will loss something.So get into bitcoin trading as a full-time ,only if you get deep knowledge of bitcoin trading.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

You may not get a constant regular monthly income with trading but you will definitely get paid for your trading effort if you skilled and shrewd. You could also go for dividend yielding cryptocurrency. Many of them are coming to the market you just need to research to find them.

The fashion changed, it became fixed income with altcoin trading. Bitcoin trade is a bit less popular now. People are more interested in altcoin trading because it's more profitable.

This year bitcoin should make a surprise to get the attention again.
With altcoin trading there is a big chance that the price will rise more than we expect, some altcoins rise 10 times of its ICO price  and that will
make investors profitable, maybe because of this kind of instances, they fell in love with altcoin as it has a wider market also.
Exactly, trading is an unpredictable job. So having a fix income daily or weekly from it is impossible.  You can even lose sometimes in trading. The only way to have a fix income for me is having a stable job in a company. No one predicts the market consecutively. In my opinion even having an own business can't give you fix income.
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

You may not get a constant regular monthly income with trading but you will definitely get paid for your trading effort if you skilled and shrewd. You could also go for dividend yielding cryptocurrency. Many of them are coming to the market you just need to research to find them.

The fashion changed, it became fixed income with altcoin trading. Bitcoin trade is a bit less popular now. People are more interested in altcoin trading because it's more profitable.

This year bitcoin should make a surprise to get the attention again.
With altcoin trading there is a big chance that the price will rise more than we expect, some altcoins rise 10 times of its ICO price  and that will
make investors profitable, maybe because of this kind of instances, they fell in love with altcoin as it has a wider market also.
I agree, you won't find that in btc aside from daily, weekly and monthly signature campaigns. Earnings you'll get from btc and altcoin tradings will vary in amount every time. Sometime the price of btc is low and sometimes the price is high but at the end you are in gain. There will even be times that you're not going to get any profits at all.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?

There is no easy way to make a living with bitcoin trading. You need a lot of experience in knowing where market will shift, which new coins are promising (ICO's can make a lot of money if predicted correctly). You need large capital and the mindset to handle losses; You can lose a significant money in a day because market or coin crashing, but you can't get emotional about it.

That being said, it is possible to get very decent monthly profits from trading. Just need a lot of experimenting, knowledge and capital. To start, try to learn as much as you can, deposit 0,05BTC for example to Poloniex, and practice. Set yourself rules to handle wins and losses, and make an investment plan.

WARNING: If you make investment, coin skyrockets, you make a ton of money, DON'T start investing much bigger amounts; stay with your investment plan.

I agree with you a 100% . Bitcoin trading can be a risky thing but it can be quite profitable if you what you are doing. But you should always be ready for losses because it's not that easy to just keep on profiting without ever incurring losses. You can also try altcoin trading but research well before doing anything.

ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Its unpredictable, there are times it falls down, Not all the time, you earn positively.. all you have to do is to discipline yourself to be more patient, because it always fluctuates either up and down. If you find ideal amount, then this is the best time to sell your holdings:)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

If you are a experienced trader then you can have a fixed income per day, i personally when i hit my target for the day i stop trading and i'm free from the whole day but if the market is good i maybe trade more to get x2 or even x10 profit.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

Fixed income is only in Hype sites .By ups and downs of the price you can make a big profit or a sudden loss .Fixed income doesn't exist in trading ,the OP needs to open up his mind in trading and learn how to trade. The money you use for trading is solely for trading only so you will know if you are making a profit or the opposite result. It's like a business where you need to separate your personal matters from your business
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

When we are having strong technical analysis to predict market accurately, then we never worry about consistency of our trading results hence fixed income will not be a big thing. There is no fixed income in trading regardless a trader is a proffesional trader. Since trading is market based and the market is incosistent, thus a trader wouldn't get a stable income from that market though he or she is a professional trader
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

There is no fixed income with bitcoin trading because the market is volatile and it doesn't have the same movement so it is understandable that the profit or income that you will be getting is not fixed and you need to keep trading in order to make profit that will make you satisfied and for me, it is best if you will just set quota per day so you will have the fixed income.
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

Fixed income is only in Hype sites .By ups and downs of the price you can make a big profit or a sudden loss .Fixed income doesn't exist in trading ,the OP needs to open up his mind in trading and learn how to trade. The money you use for trading is solely for trading only so you will know if you are making a profit or the opposite result. It's like a business where you need to separate your personal matters from your business
Yes, Having a stable day job is always a wiser thing to do than thinking of about trading to make good money out of it. Yes, its possible but its really hard to execute and make profitable with it.We can focus into trading if we are already gaining constant profits but we do all know prices are unpredictable which means profits isnt guaranteed on daily basis which arent ideal for everyday living. Do not believe into anyone else words until you yourself experience profits from trading
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Not sure on this one because bitcoin trading would be hard to earn money even if you are doing short trading because price of bitcoin doesn't move to fast if you are depending on monthly gain I think it would not be sufficient to sustain your living on constant way.its not ideal to rely on it.

Its true that trading would be hard to make sure certain profit. Its all happen to all kind of term of trading wheater short or long term.
Dont ever put all our monthly expenses in trading because its unpredictable activity.
Mortallyta

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

Not really, we can't rely on trading to make fixed income. But we can put goals on trading, eg monthly goals. And i have proven bitcoin trading can be a source of income for our family.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

We know that treading is the best way to earn huge amount of money. But it is not possible to say how much earning from treading from montly or weekly. Actually it's depend on your skill. If you are a good trader you must earn enough money. Treading also has good or bad side. Sometime you can profit from treading , sometime you loss.
vijju301

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

there is no fixed income on the bitcoin. the profit depends upon the current situation in the market. we need to invest money at the right time. Investing a lot at first and if the market price has fallen down then it might be depressing so first we need to invest some lower amount and we need to look at the change and need to study about it. without doing any work on it and investing a bunch of money and if there is a loss and you lose it then it becomes a problem for us.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

I do not think it will work according to what you hope to be, to make this your fixed income, because trading is very risky and prices tend to fluctuate where prices are rapidly changing significantly over time, and most problems Often experienced by traders there are uncontrolled emotions, you should be able to control your emotions as well as possible while you are in the trade, and I think it would be difficult for you to make trade as a steady income, because the price I think is less stable, and You can lose your bitcoin in trading
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

There is no fixed income in trading because the price of every coin is unstable. I know that we are aware that cryptocurrency are really volatile. Ther is a time that the price is increasing and there is also a time that the price is decreasing.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

There is no fixed income in trading because the price of every coin is unstable. I know that we are aware that cryptocurrency are really volatile. Ther is a time that the price is increasing and there is also a time that the price is decreasing.
Yes, I think too. The cryptocurrency market is always risky and there are many fluctuations that we can't anticipate. The price is always changing, and to get a stable income with BTC trading is not easy. Beside, to make a profit on a regular is also a difficult thing, especially for those who don't have much experience, they will not be able to control the numbers.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

No it is not possible in bitcoin if you are aiming constant amount of income. It is hard to predict what will happen with the price trend and it will also affect your gains. The profit you gain if your investment is successful would be sometimes bigger or there are sometimes you gain nothing. Just keep in mind that patience would be a great factor to generate a good amount of profit in BTC investment.  

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:54:08 AM

Yes just look now how bitcoin is behaving, it's below $10k and sure many weak hands will panic any time soon but a real trader will surely happy about it as they can make a good entry point and it meana huge gains sooner. So with this, how can you have a fix income in bitcoin that now is falling? It's a bad sign when you bought yours when the price is $15k and above and it's really alarming. You see brother, even you trade btc or alts you can't have a fix income and you'll just depress yourself.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

I think trading is not a job to earn fixed income, so I suggest it only for the extra money, I think expert traders can lose a lot of money, nobody knows when the price goes up and when the price down predictions will not be exactly right, so I think You are trading not for fixed income, but only for extra money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: