Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46537 times)
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:41:35 AM

Actually there is no fix income in bitcoin trading because trading because all earnings that you have earned are depends on your hard work and creative thinking in making startegies. So nothing is fixed at all.
Definitely, you cannot make money here all the time because it's not like a job where you are get paid fixed salary.
In trading there is a big risk here and no one is certain with what will happen in the future and no one is really good in predicting the right outcome all the time.

anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

Trading bitcoin is a good way to get a profit, but I don't recommend it, because not every one can make a profit on the transaction. If you want to make a profit on bitcoin every month, you should not invest it.

If the bull market, anyone can make money, in a bear market, we can only wait.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

Fixed earning is really possible thru bitcoin trading. The only thing is that, if you will fixed withdraw it everytimw, your investment will not grow. If your coin gains, your capital gains to and your income will increase also. Most of the investors here didnt get their regular income because its most profitable if they stay that there.
Before of all the things to execute the newbie traders should prepare themselves by having a good and decent knowledge about trading so they can easily understand what they are doing and also to translate the things that they were going to saw in the market whether it is forex, stock or cryptocurrencies. Knowledge is a must in every aspect of life.
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?
Really depends on where you are setting your stoplosses. If you set your stoplosses at for example $8001,- a 1 dollar spread is probably enough beceause there should be laying a shit ton on $8000,-. But if you are setting you stoploss for example on $7999,- you better set a spread of atleast $30,- if you want to be almost 100% sure your order gets filled (because the momentum/stoplosses triggered when going trough such an important support most of the times will push the price significantly lower in 1 instant without filling any of your sell orders if set to tight).

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

I tried many times to get some stable profit with trading but I couldn't make it. I make some profit but this was not stable and changing of course at the conditions of the market.
It is very difficult to make a daily profit during the bearish market. Bearish times are good for long-term investment and profit not for daily trading.
Everything varies from person to person's ability of trading some make money everyday ofcourse the marginal traders and for long term the crypto traders which are waiting for the comback of all alts or the altcoins that they bought. Fix income can never be expected every price are differently from everyday.
aliwinchester

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:29:57 AM

Trading bitcoin is a good way to get a profit, but I don't recommend it, because not every one can make a profit on the transaction. If you want to make a profit on bitcoin every month, you should not invest it.

If the bull market, anyone can make money, in a bear market, we can only wait.
I think if there are people earned from this trading so it means there will be another people will lose their money on it.
Money simply weren't born, they're just transfering from this person to another one through trading. 
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

Trading in bitcoin is a good way of investment but a very risky and hard work. But I think trading in bitcoin with a fixed profit is difficult. But still, it depends on your goal profit, skills and time .
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:25:35 AM

There is no way you can earn fixed amount of money per month through trading bitcoin. Don't depend your on trading to run your everyday life. You can't predict the accurate price of the coin, they rise and fall, so you won't be making pure constant profit everyday/month.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:00:32 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?

It is quite impossible to generate fixed income from trading. The crypto market is totally volatile and unpredictable. And if you want to generate fixed income from trading then you could have ended up lossing more.  We should look for making some profit in every opportunity but not at the fixed income.

Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

There is no fixed monthly income in trading, to say that first, its hard to predict market and to have profit all the time, even harder to always have same high profit. Bitcoin and trading are two different worlds, trading is gambling and its full with surprises, you really need to be an expert to constantly generate profit, on other hand just buying and holding bitcoins can generate good profit with less risk. Bitcoin trading is capable of supporting traders to earn a living out of it still aiming for fixed income seem is not appropriate as per the nature of results we may expect on daily basis
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

I didn't experience the "fixed income" thing not even once,it was always profit and loss and at one point there was hardly any profit,that's to say the guy probably didn't know what he was doing but even so in trading you can't be sure you will always be in profit,it's a game not easy to play and you have to be in control of your emoitons in every single trade,otherwise you risk quite a lot. Trading is very unpredictable job and especially in the cryptocurrency market since we don’t really know what causes the prices to change so we don’t know when they will go up or go down
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

There is no fixed monthly income in trading, to say that first, its hard to predict market and to have profit all the time, even harder to always have same high profit. Bitcoin and trading are two different worlds, trading is gambling and its full with surprises, you really need to be an expert to constantly generate profit, on other hand just buying and holding bitcoins can generate good profit with less risk. Bitcoin trading is capable of supporting traders to earn a living out of it still aiming for fixed income seem is not appropriate as per the nature of results we may expect on daily basis
Yes, I saw that there is a possibility to have a fixed income in trading but not in the fixed amount of earnings in bitcoin. Because how can you have the fix amount if the motion or movement of the coins is from time to time it changing. Meaning, the volatility of bitcoin and altcoins is not fix due to when the value react the traders take action at once
santorinii

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

btc for long-term investment and trying to invest in altcoints that have high performing liquidity such as ethereum
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

It is not confirm that earn fix amount it can be according to expectation and high than the expectation. Knowledge effort needed every time because here decision can be taken according to the situation.
Fluctuation of prices create panic so control the emotions and dont take decision on panic.Trading is the way where can earn massive amount but learn to things done in best way.

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:51 AM

it is very difficult to make a steady income on trading, because basically trading is very difficult to guess. maybe you can generate a lot of income every month, but, not necessarily you will get a lot of income. you could lose, or get a little income in each month.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

it is very difficult to make a steady income on trading, because basically trading is very difficult to guess. maybe you can generate a lot of income every month, but, not necessarily you will get a lot of income. you could lose, or get a little income in each month.
steady income here are may hard to determine whether you may actually been take that or not cause a lot of things that you must gonna do for it and we all know how is this may hard to achieve for i may actually been try this but i can say that this is not a steady income for.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:22:26 AM

It is not confirm that earn fix amount it can be according to expectation and high than the expectation. Knowledge effort needed every time because here decision can be taken according to the situation.
Fluctuation of prices create panic so control the emotions and dont take decision on panic.Trading is the way where can earn massive amount but learn to things done in best way.
Yes, there is no such way that we have a fixed income out of BTC earning from trading because in the first place that due to volatility of bitcoin we have all different amount to trade for there is no time to wait another chance, so mostly if we think that its already profitable with reference from our previous buying then why not sell? and the volatility of the coin is not fixed so expected that our income is not fixed too.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

I've had an experience before that's exactly like this, during my first month of actively trading I did triple my initial capital, so yeah, it prompted me to buy a trading bot. 3 months into using the bot, lost almost 80% of my initial earnings. I ended up selling the bot to at least regain a fraction of it and never did significant trading again.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

very difficult to make in trading fixed income, because although trading can make a profit for you every day, it remains an unstable income. maybe it would work if you have a revenue target in each month of trading.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

very difficult to make in trading fixed income, because although trading can make a profit for you every day, it remains an unstable income. maybe it would work if you have a revenue target in each month of trading.

this target could be in percentages or in dollar.every trader has their own target with risk included on it.for conservative trader they just take small return as long as their funds are save.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: