Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
Annabelle75

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:26:24 AM

Let's see... 1.1 BTC in, can't get what's left, 0.096, out. What a load of bullshyte.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:37:37 AM

Let's see... 1.1 BTC in, can't get what's left, 0.096, out. What a load of bullshyte.

Maybe the hot wallet is empty at the moment you should have to wait and ask from the support about this problem. I hope you will be able to take withdraw later. But it looking terrible they don't have enough balance to keep running this operation smoothly. It create fear and doubt in the mind of users.
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 04:14:06 PM

Please message the support via this link: https://help.exscudo.com/
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 04:23:56 PM

You must pay a network fee for every Bitcoin transaction. Have you ever wondered where these fees go, considering Bitcoin’s decentralization?

No worries. We are going to explain everything there is to know about Bitcoin transaction fees in this article.

(Click the picture for the link to the article)
dishku
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:56:49 AM

You must pay a network fee for every Bitcoin transaction. Have you ever wondered where these fees go, considering Bitcoin’s decentralization?

No worries. We are going to explain everything there is to know about Bitcoin transaction fees in this article.

(Click the picture for the link to the article)

What is the reason why are posting irrelevant articles instead of updates or progress report about this project. I always bother the community when they see no improvement made yet and it still going like day one with bugs and problems. You should have to change your approach to make comeback in the market. Early investors are still worry about their investments.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:30:17 PM

What is the reason why are posting irrelevant articles instead of updates or progress report about this project. I always bother the community when they see no improvement made yet and it still going like day one with bugs and problems. You should have to change your approach to make comeback in the market. Early investors are still worry about their investments.
since the beginning they always say nonsense that has absolutely nothing to do with it, I was an early investor and even helped market this product at the beginning and sadly this project is rubbish and has not developed at all for more than 3 years.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Annabelle75

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 08:25:21 PM

Please message the support via this link: https://help.exscudo.com/

I did. While they're very polite, and the exchange says I can withdraw $200 Euro/day, the transaction is rejected.

I asked for a direct transfer from the exhange/shared wallet and manual correction of my account ledger... ...no response.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 10:17:54 PM

Hey guys! Just want to make sure everyone is aware that the new Exscudo Blog channel I run is giving away $10 (at market value) of EON every single week.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHg7CBGBlcrkdm1RKLbxpNA/

Which market? exscudo market or they are listed in other exchange? don't have faith on this project anymore ut i hope i will get back some investment i did.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 11:22:43 PM

Is this project still going? I think I had some tokens to claim.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:15:36 AM

This project is still running with bad results and making big losses for 3 years running like an old car, if you follow their campaign please enter their strange and bad exchange then claim but before you claim you are asked to do KYC

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptocolumbus1978

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 12:53:08 PM

This project is an all or nothing game. After such a long time of developing, or Exscudo are the best scammers in the world OR Exscudo is going to come out with several products at once and the whole ECOsystem will form 1 unit. if its the last case this project will rocket like you can't imagine!!!  I am following them since the beginning and it starts to look very promising
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:30:24 PM

This project is an all or nothing game. After such a long time of developing, or Exscudo are the best scammers in the world OR Exscudo is going to come out with several products at once and the whole ECOsystem will form 1 unit. if its the last case this project will rocket like you can't imagine!!!  I am following them since the beginning and it starts to look very promising

It's never going to happen. This project will never be successful. They raised a lot of money on ICO. For such a lot of money, they could make a unique project, here just stolen money
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 06:47:29 PM

It's never going to happen. This project will never be successful. They raised a lot of money on ICO. For such a lot of money, they could make a unique project, here just stolen money

Multibroker is not unique? Did you have a look at teamshop? Unique ideas and already working although system needs to be perfected more and more....thats why the coin is still cheap!!!  but not for long.....
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 07:53:25 PM

Multibroker is not unique? Did you have a look at teamshop? Unique ideas and already working although system needs to be perfected more and more....thats why the coin is still cheap!!!  but not for long.....

The idea isn't new. I participated in ICO so I watched how developed this project and can say it's a failed project. Cause ICO finished about 3 years ago and nothing
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:35:19 PM

Easy money brings a lot scam project this is the reality, crypto should gain value with develop , if you give 50 millions dollars on ico when project is still on early stage than people will run away with all money and don.t care anymore about develop.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:22:02 PM

Easy money brings a lot scam project this is the reality, crypto should gain value with develop , if you give 50 millions dollars on ico when project is still on early stage than people will run away with all money and don.t care anymore about develop.

If you don't trust this project you are free to sell your coins according to market value, I am waiting to buy..... Grin Grin Grin
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 07:34:39 AM

This project is still running with bad results and making big losses for 3 years running like an old car, if you follow their campaign please enter their strange and bad exchange then claim but before you claim you are asked to do KYC

That sounds weird, but we all take a risk getting into these.

Some of these risks like Hex2T have made up for the Exscudo mistake in my side.
dishku
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 08:41:14 AM

If you don't trust this project you are free to sell your coins according to market value, I am waiting to buy..... Grin Grin Grin

It is amazing suggestion but I wonder what is the reason why are you interested to buy this token. Maybe you didn't look over the OP. They are too lazy even didn't put the link to their exchange and update the content to make this updated. Anyway it is good choice to accept the loss or keep holding.
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:10:55 AM

It is amazing suggestion but I wonder what is the reason why are you interested to buy this token. Maybe you didn't look over the OP. They are too lazy even didn't put the link to their exchange and update the content to make this updated. Anyway it is good choice to accept the loss or keep holding.

Link where?
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 03:57:37 PM

Please shut up, you say nonsense,  So for the sake of it, stop talking bullshit. Here are people who have invested  a lot of money on EON ico and you are one of those who buy it at 1 satoshy late hoping for a pump.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: