Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:57:29 PM

Volume on your website still 0  , don't see any act from your team , i think it will be like this forever!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 03:16:25 PM

Volume on your website still 0  , don't see any act from your team , i think it will be like this forever!

The MultiBroker was not released yet, we do not expect much traffic and volume increase before the release. After the release or Multibroker and Swap, we will run bigger marketing campaigns to increase both, the trading volume and the traffic to our platforms.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 03:31:51 PM

The MultiBroker was not released yet, we do not expect much traffic and volume increase before the release. After the release or Multibroker and Swap, we will run bigger marketing campaigns to increase both, the trading volume and the traffic to our platforms.

Hope you are right , when it will start? volume is equal to zero on exscudo exchange! No buy or sell order,. When it will be release the multibroker and awap any idea?
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 03:52:16 PM

Hope you are right , when it will start? volume is equal to zero on exscudo exchange! No buy or sell order,. When it will be release the multibroker and awap any idea?

The soft launch of Multibroker is scheduled for this week, and the Swap is scheduled for this fall.

As for the Exscudo Exchange, the volume is not zero, it's around 400K+/week. Yes, we totally agree that it should be better, and MultiBroker with such features as Swap should be able to fix it.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 03:55:22 PM

ExscudoTalk #15 is out! What's new?

- $25 giveaway in the comments on YouTube 💰
- Exclusive screenshots of The Exscudo DeFi SWAP 🔁
- Liquidity Mining article on the blog 🌾
- Exscudo Exchange volume and EON price check 📈
- Global crypto market news 🌍

(Click the picture for the link to YouTube)
phreess
Copper Member

Activity: 268
Merit: 7

Phreess - A Self-Appreciating Token

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 02:49:54 AM

#ExscudoTalk episode #14 is out! What's up for this week?

- Exclusive info on The Exscudo DeFi SWAP 🔁

HAHAHAHA You guys made $25-$50 million USD and now you can only giveaway $25 weekly? hahaha

you are such a joke!!!

What did you do with the money other than blowing it on coke and hookers? hahaha

I do remember this project from years ago (didn't even have an account here), but I'm GLAD i didn't put a penny on this...

If you guys can't spend a significant amount on giveaways, you probably don't have money hahaha

Where did you take the information about 25 Million USD? I wasn't working in Exscudo during the ICO times, but from what I know those numbers are very far away from being true.

As for the giveaways, Trevor is a community member who gives away his own cash.

Also, please behave politely.

2300 bitcoins raised, doesn't ring a bell? hahaha

Trevor giving away his cash? Then what happened to the 2300 btc raised? Cheesy:D:D

●   Roy's Poker Room   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Bitcoin Poker || No KYC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  0.1% Rake || Daily GTD Tournaments  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phreess
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 02:51:05 AM

You need exscudo token to be listed in some exchange with volume , that would be a good start otherwise no volume on exscudo exchange.

We are working on listings on other exchanges and it should be finished this fall. As for the volume, the Multibroker will be a great solution for the low volume of the Exscudo Exchange.

may i know, where is the exchange to trade exscudo for now ?
because at this moment, i don't see this project in coinmarketcap list

Here is the link - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exscudo/

It has the untracked status for now because of the low volume, but the Multibroker release should fix that.
4 years have passed and still nothing accomplished.  Your coin  cant even make it to coinmarketcap. Still untracked for 4 years and counting.

I understand your dissapointment, but there was many things accomplished in the last 4 years and many more on the way. One of them is listing on trackers and exchanges, which is planned for this fall. Stay tuned for updates!

4 years to get trackers and on exchanges?!?! Dude wth happened with the 2300 btc raised? haha

Hookers and blow, that's where it went ahaha

EDIT: Sorry about double post, can't delete this post due to 24 hours rule :/

●   Roy's Poker Room   ●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  0.1% Rake || Daily GTD Tournaments  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 06:08:11 PM

HAHAHAHA You guys made $25-$50 million USD and now you can only giveaway $25 weekly? hahaha

you are such a joke!!!

What did you do with the money other than blowing it on coke and hookers? hahaha

I do remember this project from years ago (didn't even have an account here), but I'm GLAD i didn't put a penny on this...

If you guys can't spend a significant amount on giveaways, you probably don't have money hahaha

Where did you take the information about 25 Million USD? I wasn't working in Exscudo during the ICO times, but from what I know those numbers are very far away from being true.

Trevor giving away his cash? Then what happened to the 2300 btc raised? Cheesy:D:D

2300 Bitcoins in 2017 prices is not even 10% of the $25 Million
phreess
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 07:26:22 PM

you are such a joke!!!

Doesn't matter... Even at $500 per bitcoin, it still a lot of money. And $25 giveaways are just a joke

●   Roy's Poker Room   ●
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 07:52:25 PM

you are such a joke!!!

Doesn't matter... Even at $500 per bitcoin, it still a lot of money. And $25 giveaways are just a joke

With such an argumentation, you can be picky about literally any amount. It used to be no giveaway, now it's $25, and it probably will be more soon.
cryptocolumbus1978

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 09:20:22 PM

You need exscudo token to be listed in some exchange with volume , that would be a good start otherwise no volume on exscudo exchange.

We are working on listings on other exchanges and it should be finished this fall. As for the volume, the Multibroker will be a great solution for the low volume of the Exscudo Exchange.

It has the untracked status for now because of the low volume, but the Multibroker release should fix that.
4 years have passed and still nothing accomplished.  Your coin  cant even make it to coinmarketcap. Still untracked for 4 years and counting.

You had a peek at the new multi broker exchange already?Huh🥳🥳🥳
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 09:35:08 PM

4 years have passed and still nothing accomplished.  Your coin  cant even make it to coinmarketcap. Still untracked for 4 years and counting.

You can have a peek yourself as the MultiBroker has just soft launched! Smiley Link: https://my.exscudo.com/
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:10:32 AM

As I see you jumped in DEFI hype. But what about your initial idea: crypto cards and ATMs? Are this were abandoned? And when your token will be listed to some decent exchanges?
Btw: where is your roadmap? I don't see it anymore on your website  Huh
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 08:11:53 AM

You can have a peek yourself as the MultiBroker has just soft launched! Smiley Link: https://my.exscudo.com/

I already had a peek at the multi broker exchange and its AMAZING!!! Really like it, very intuitive and detailed.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 11:29:31 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2020, 03:02:24 PM by exscudo

Multibroker has soft-launched! 🚀

Right now, it is available to users as a revamped interface that is connected to the Exsudo Exchange.

Give Multibroker a try: https://my.exscudo.com/#/

Read more details about the Multibroker soft-launch on our blog: https://bit.ly/3lOZ6Vt

Multibroker is our brokerage terminal that lets you trade on multiple exchanges with a single interface.

Shortly after testing, we will release Multibroker at full scale by adding markets from Binance, Kraken, Bitfinex.

Annabelle75

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:44:59 PM

Short version -- if you have any access to any remaining funds @Exscudo, try and get them immediately. While GDPR crimes take time -- probably six months -- they're serious violations with serious fines. I Given the clear fraud and malignancy I've experienced trying to settle with Exscudo, I've asked for the higher 40M Eur, to be applied. I suspect Exscudo lacks the funds to pay 40 pounds, let a alone 40 million.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

Long Version -- I've been trying to get my investment back for years. On 5 Oct 2018 I was able to receive a pittance, 0.024 bitcoin, which came out to 0.0235:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/b71c942b78471336145e172737ece3a90a69d3cc43bd231fa46c52da332f1bbc

To begin my GDPR complaint, I submitted the emailed-from-Exscudo confirmation receipt I received of that transaction, and a video of me logging into the receiving exchange's account. The account name at that exchange is my email, and that email is the same as my Exscudo account login. It's a private domain under my private control, not gmail or shared accounts. The video shows me using my email, and 2FA via Google Authenticator, logging into that receiving exchange and showing the "deposit history" of 0.0235 BTC in from Exscduo, which can be seen on the blockchain above.

At this point, ownership of my previous receiving/withdraw address from Exscudo is proven. Ownership of my private domain on my private server is registered via internic and my ability to log into it is proven. The domain has never been hacked, there are no "hacking" complaints lodged with any registrar.

Next I submit for the GDPR complaint screenshots of multiple, failed withdraw attempts over the years from Exscudo. I express my belief that Exscudo has lacked the funds to complete the withdraw of my investment from at least Nov, 2018, and have been being misleading about it.

To support that, I then submit multiple emails from Exscudo saying they're software "updates" have having issues, will be fixed, and are the reason I can't withdraw.

Next I submit communications from Exscudo saying the software is "fixed", yet screenshots show that I still can't withdraw.

Finally a withdraw goes through, but I have to set up "2FA". So I set it up, write down the restoration code and have Exscudo linked to my account showing up in google auth, which displays "my.exscudo.com (Auth) ([my@emailaccount.com])".

The 2FA, like all their previous "updates", doesn't work.

Next I submit pictures of the failed 2FA withdraw with my Google Authenticator app open displaying the code.

Next I submit several dozen communications from Exscudo asking me for passport, government ID, home address, home phone, all things in direct violation of the GDPR -- you cannot change the terms of consent after-the-fact. That is, I sent bitcoin in under X terms of consent, I want what little bitcoin back that they haven't squandered under the same consent terms. The GDPR is very cut-and-dry about this, it's a clear and indisputable violation.

Next I submit dozens of communications from Exscudo where their response to my requests that are, essentially, "your 2FA is broken, here's the original code Exscudo gave me for 2FA, can you manually insert it into your broken 2FA system so I can withdraw" of Exscudo telling me my account is "hacked" because they can't property set up 2FA.

Next I submit a dozen or so request for Exscudo to reveal their GDPR controller -- they're required to but won't. Another clear and indisputable violation.

I copy and send to my GDPR advocate another dozen or so communications from Exscudo aggressively and rudely projecting their incompetence as my problem, and my need to give this company my home address, home phone and personal IDs. The advocate seems pretty shocked: "I hope you didn't!" they say. Another clear in indisputable violation.

Next I submit copies of me forcibly resetting my password on Exscudo. This process goes to my account name, which is my email, and works.

Today I updated the  complaint documentation with a screenshot of Exscudo locking me out of my account. "User disabled, login is impossible".

I ask if the GDPR complaint process can restore my entire investment -- Exscudo wasted the ICO money away, presumably on travel, personal profit and other frivolous expenditures -- they clearly haven't put any of the ICO money into any form of competent software development/developers -- not just the pittance that is left. The GDPR specifically allows requests for non-mitigated losses -- meaning the time and aggravation of dealing with their fraud(s). So I decide on three times my initial investment, plus, of course, the initial investment.

I add working 2FA to a personal website just out of curiosity, it takes me less than an hour; the API is robust, shows examples, is easy to understand with minimal code insertion in the actual website.  I muck up the secret in the DB, can't log in, reset it to the original, takes about another three minutes. Yeah, I remember when Personal Home Page came out so am familiar with LAMP, and there was already a CakePHP plugin. Still, it's not rocket science. Exscudo could've reset the "secret" key in a couple minutes and I wouldn't be dealing with this drama, and they wouldn't be on the receiving end of GDPR investigations and hopefully fines....

I ask for clarification if the GPDR can assist with a group litigation order since it seems to me the initial ICO -- which touted buying 1.0 million EON as the amount for a PoS supernode for DeFi -- was, itself, a bait-and-switch fraud to attract investors to what is itself just a scam. I asked if the GDPR can assist in a group litigation order. This is what yanks think of as "class action lawsuit". Meaning, IF YOU INVESTED IN EXSCUDO AND LOST BITCOIN, YOU CAN JOIN IN THIS SUIT TO TRY AND RECOUP ASSETS LOST.  At the very least, as I'm unsure who actually owns this "private company", the GDPR process will resolve and reveal that.

The GDPR stipulates that the "controller" is personally liable for losses related to GDPR noncompliance. So I have some hope of getting something back as I named the person who kept telling me Exscudo's software problems were the reason I needed to help Exscudo break GDPR laws (and thus help them collect passport/ID information on people from whom Exscudo were fraudulently witholding assets).

I doubt anyone is using the "exchange" at all or is in any way hopeful of getting their investment back, but if you want to go through the aggravation of filing a GDPR complaint (since you can hold people personally responsible, not the company itself), the process is: Try and withdraw. When they want personally identifying information, decline to give it, assert your rights under the GDPR, ask whom the controller is, and when they won't give you your BTC back or disclose the controller, you can join me in the GDPR complaint...  

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

DM for further information or how to join in either the GDPR or GLO.

Personally, I think Exscudo should be more upfront about how much is left of the ICO funds and, without admitting guilt of wasting the investment, just offer to distribute the remainder back to investors and fold the company. If you're reading this, a pint says they fold and "exit scam" run soon...
Annabelle75

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:50:26 PM

I forgot to add -- Exscudo initially told me the 2FA problem was with using Firefox browser, which is my default. That, too, wasn't true -- it doesn't work under Chrome either. So I also submitted a screenshot of that email to originate my complaint.

After I forwarded back to Exscudo their own admission they had 2FA issues is when they started getting pithy about blaming me for their impotent software work. Pretty lame.

Ah, well, I hope this helps someone else get their money out...
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:23:04 PM

😂😂😂 What are you talking about really? Ive never had such a problem and as a ICO investor I don't have any fees using this multi broker exchange which is amazingly fluent and easy to use. Yes I invested a lot more then just 0.2BTC and never had problems with withdrawals or so. Even better due to Exscudos special deal for Polkadot I made a lot of $$$$$ as the buy option was 0.90$ and sold them for 4$ each. A gain of more then 400%!!!🚀🚀🚀 Thank you Exscudo Team and lets rock and roll into the future🥳🥳🥳
Annabelle75

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:46:56 PM

😂😂😂 What are you talking about really? Ive never had such a problem and as a ICO investor I don't have any fees using this multi broker exchange which is amazingly fluent and easy to use. Yes I invested a lot more then just 0.2BTC and never had problems with withdrawals or so. Even better due to Exscudos special deal for Polkadot I made a lot of $$$$$ as the buy option was 0.90$ and sold them for 4$ each. A gain of more then 400%!!!🚀🚀🚀 Thank you Exscudo Team and lets rock and roll into the future🥳🥳🥳

I seriously doubt you're anything more than a  scam account as the Exscudo "special deal" was $90 per DOT IOU -- not 0.90 -- and it's now under $4, about a 95% loss if you'd bought them at the "offer".

https://exscudo.com/blog/exscudo/buy-polkadot-dot/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/polkadot

Regardless, I invested a lot more than 0.2, as I said, there's very little left of my original investment.

Shame on Exscudo for lying to me and lying about the reasons they won't just give whatever is left back...
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:53:32 PM

I seriously doubt you're anything more than a  scam account as the Exscudo "special deal" was $90 per DOT IOU -- not 0.90 -- and it's now under $4, about a 95% loss if you'd bought them at the "offer".

https://exscudo.com/blog/exscudo/buy-polkadot-dot/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/polkadot

Regardless, I invested a lot more than 0.2, as I said, there's very little left of my original investment.

Shame on Exscudo for lying to me and lying about the reasons they won't just give whatever is left back...

I guess you didn't understand 90$ was before DOT got divided into 100. So 90/100= yes exactly 0.90$ and if DOT was not divided the sell price would be 400$. Yes indeed it was a great offer but only if you can do a little of basic mathematics. I can see you are not so quick of understanding and that can cause you a lot of problems. It is not lying but simply your misunderstanding 👻👻👻
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: