Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 11:29:24 AM

after such a long time many people are dropping this project.... bye bye exscudo

what happens to you , you where one of the biggest exscudo supporter now something changed? Le't us know please

Exscudo team doesn't seem very worried while the whole crypto/ financial market is on fire, this while volume on the exchange keeps almost 0 and no new members flooding in. After such a long time(more then 3 years) and other projects really booming my enthusiasm and trust in this project faded away. I will look for something else.

The attitude of escudo was clear it was an extit scam, after all who would like to work after having collected over 3K of btc! Do you know the value of 3K btc today? We told you so many time since long time this was a failed project..

Yes it looks you were right all the time! 3000 BTC is a lot!!!! Thats maybe why they are so calm and arrogant......
There are projects born without ico, projects where the coins have been distributed for free to those who explicitly request them, I can also give you some examples of totally free successful projects. This group was smart, they made the ico at the right time they raised 120 million dollars to date, think that twitter and facebook started with a share capital of only 100K dollars today they are listed on the stock exchange and have billions of dollars in turnover.Do you understand the ico scam now? For this reason, China had banned ICOs in 2016.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 11:29:51 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2021, 12:30:23 AM by exscudo

after such a long time many people are dropping this project.... bye bye exscudo

what happens to you , you where one of the biggest exscudo supporter now something changed? Le't us know please

Exscudo team doesn't seem very worried while the whole crypto/ financial market is on fire, this while volume on the exchange keeps almost 0 and no new members flooding in. After such a long time(more then 3 years) and other projects really booming my enthusiasm and trust in this project faded away. I will look for something else.

The attitude of escudo was clear it was an extit scam, after all who would like to work after having collected over 3K of btc! Do you know the value of 3K btc today? We told you so many time since long time this was a failed project..

First of all, counting 3K BTC 4 years ago in today's price is a huuuge exaggeration and is simply not correct - the price is 10 times bigger today. Secondly, calling Nimera an exit scam is just not logical - its been 4 years already, with constant work and updates, new products, and features - not a very common thing for an "exit scam". The last few months have been especially active for the project, and we are not planning to slow down the paste. Yes, things are not perfect, but despite your assumption, there are many teams that would work to achieve the goal instead of running away with the ICO money.
cryptopick

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 09:40:35 PM

Is there any roadmap when listing on other exchanges will be done even after few years so many people asking the same question again and again when it will happen. Please if you in contact with some other exchanges maybe you posted but I'm not deeply following this project and coming time to time to check with is going on.

Most recent from the CEO during this weeks AMA:

Now that we are in the new year can you give us an update on NION 2.0 release timeline?

"Very soon, I think in the matter of a couple of weeks, we will post a document that will tell about the fundamental changes in the NION 2.0 network. We will add documentation and project Wiki. So, in a couple of weeks, you can expect a document, and a week after it is posted we plan to begin rolling out the test net.
Globally, the need for the 2.0 iteration of the network was natural - we understood that in one way or another we will have to move this way. EON 1.0 was the infrastructural blockchain solution with the goal of solving the tasks of the Exscudo ecosystem. Right now, besides accumulating a lot of experience of network use through the last 3 years, we also broadened the basic functional and unfolded the part of the services to make it easier for the developers and regular users to use and integrate into the blockchain we developed."

Can we have a development roadmap which outlines the vision of where we are going and what we are trying to achieve? And when could we expect this?

"Yes, the roadmap will be presented in the following 2-3 weeks.
The thing is that in the last half a year we had the structural changes in the team as we divided into inter-project dev groups - one team does Channels, the other does Multibroker, the other develops the blockchain and etc.
There are also those responsible for the communication between projects. Therefore we assemble all the timings, establish and approve the dates to make sure our roadmap 100% matches the reality.
So in the following two, I think closer to three weeks, we will present a roadmap. And as I said before, we will try to step aside from the classical boring style of roadmaps and make it interactive.
We don’t want to do standard things anymore, and the experience we gained over these years shows that the development of any services, no matter how cool they are, is a complicated process where many voices have to be heard and taken into account.
We want to develop products along with the people who will actually use them. They will have a chance to participate in the development process, not as a developer,  but as a community member with his/her own position about the products.
This means that we will give our users the opportunity to vote for the higher dev priority for the features they like the most."
cryptopick

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 10:05:29 PM

AMA Between Trevor Laird & Nimera CEO Andrew Zimine
January 23rd 2021

How do you feel the Nimera rebrand has gone? And do you believe this project will finally make profits for the company and its investors in 2021?

I’ll be answering in Russian according to our tradition. In my opinion, the rebranding to Nimera was very successful. There are a few things out of the spot, a few things I personally wanted to change, and we are in the process of changing those little issues, but generally, I am satisfied.
Secondly, answering the second part of the question of whether I believe or not - I prefer to work and deal not with the questions of faith, but with the question of knowledge. At the end of the day, blockchain is knowledge, not faith. With the very high chances, 2021 will bring the rewards for investors and those who believed in Exscudo and now believe in Nimera, and we have the reasons for that.

There has been talk of Virtual Cards for our services, will Nimera provide physical debit cards for those that want them?

I’ll probably share some non-ordinary news now - Nimera and Exscudo is not fully rebranding in a common sense. Nimera is a step forward to decentralization not in favor of the whole DeFi buzz…. We were partially solving the user concerns (that I personally agree with) about the KYC issues. So Nimera is moving forward to decentralization, while Exscudo remains as a gate between old and new finance.
Therefore, when the cards release they will be called Exscudo cards. We are working on virtual cards and not setting up a goal of issuing the physical cards. Let me explain the difference.
From the perspective of the bank that issues the card, there is no difference whether the card is virtual or physical. What’s important is the network protocol that connects the card with the ATMs and terminals, how easy for the bank and the partners to work with it, its NFC coverage etc.

From the security point of view, the AML policies, governance over certain procedures, and generally the focus of the banks and governments interest around the physical cards - there is the difference.
Let me explain what we are guided by investors to have a better understanding of our logic. In our opinion, the average user of the Exscudo card is a crypto enthusiast, a person who interests in cryptocurrencies, technology, and blockchain. He/she earns certain amounts of cash in this sphere and pays for the expenses from the profits earned from crypto. This means that he sold BTC, ETH, or EON, received fiat on his account, and paid for his purchases using the Exscudo crypto card. Usually, an average user spends less than $11,000, which lies in the current paradigm of banking and will not cause any additional questions or concerns from the banking services. Such an amount is easily covered by the virtual card standards. We do not consider issuing the physical cards right now, but perspectively, if there is enough interest in physical cards we may add this option, as for the banks there is a little technical difference whether the card is virtual or physical.

Now that we are in the new year can you give us an update on NION 2.0 release timeline?

Very soon, I think in the matter of a couple of weeks, we will post a document that will tell about the fundamental changes in the NION 2.0 network. We will add documentation and project Wiki. So, in a couple of weeks, you can expect a document, and a week after it is posted we plan to begin rolling out the test net.
Globally, the need for the 2.0 iteration of the network was natural - we understood that in one way or another we will have to move this way. EON 1.0 was the infrastructural blockchain solution with the goal of solving the tasks of the Exscudo ecosystem. Right now, besides accumulating a lot of experience of network use through the last 3 years, we also broadened the basic functional and unfolded the part of the services to make it easier for the developers and regular users to use and integrate into the blockchain we developed.

Are there any plans to get us listed on any exchanges which would help us get listed on CMC? We said in the past that NION ERC20 was the reason for this, but we have not seen it used yet?

Sure, we have some ideas and pre-arrangements about the NION listing and other types of partnerships with exchanges. It is more of a goal rather than just a plan, and right now it is one of the most significant goals we have in the marketing field. We did not list NION until the New Year to avoid conflict with the new NION ticker. If we have listed EON on an external exchange (we have the gate that works with EON ERC-20 and the EON token version with the same standard), then when transferring to NION we will create confusion for new users. The mechanics here are simple - more users, more engagement, higher the price and higher the demand for the technology. We did not want to break that rule. If the Testnet will start in the 1st quarter without problems, then in March we have every chance to trade NION on fairly large platforms and therefore list it on CMC.

Can we have a development roadmap which outlines the vision of where we are going and what we are trying to achieve? And when could we expect this?

Yes, the roadmap will be presented in the following 2-3 weeks.

The thing is that in the last half a year we had the structural changes in the team as we divided into inter-project dev groups - one team does Channels, the other does Multibroker, the other develops the blockchain and etc. There are also those responsible for the communication between projects. Therefore we assemble all the timings, establish and approve the dates to make sure our roadmap 100% matches the reality.
So in the following two, I think closer to three weeks, we will present a roadmap. And as I said before, we will try to step aside from the classical boring style of roadmaps and make it interactive.
We don’t want to do standard things anymore, and the experience we gained over these years shows that the development of any services, no matter how cool they are, is a complicated process where many voices have to be heard and taken into account. We want to develop products along with the people who will actually use them. They will have a chance to participate in the development process, not as a developer,  but as a community member with his/her own position about the products. This means that we will give our users the opportunity to vote for the higher dev priority for the features they like the most.

You mentioned in the last AMA that EON/NION needs value and a reason as to why users need to hold it. You mentioned use cases would be published but nothing has been of yet. Can you share some of the thoughts that will bring about value to EON/NION?

Fairly, this is my fault. We, I, didn’t want to publish the document with the hypothesis, or better to say the draft of this document, because I personally prefer not to post raw things that have not yet been tested, which is why we have not shared this information. Right now we take a more careful and thoughtful approach to what information and plans we share in the community, even though it is not very big yet, we can not afford to fool the trust of our users. I promise that these documents will be released before the next AMA.
Right now we are at the final stage of active testing of the hypothesis. And also, expanding the answer to the question, there are multiple reasons to keep and use EON (NION). We did not want to create the blockchain just to create the blockchain, for it to be something separate from the actual products. So if we imagine that there is no EON blockchain, all our services will just not work. By this, I say and mean how deep is the integration of blockchain in our technology. And in 2021 it is something we want to share not only with users but also with business - the cases of how to use blockchain technology can be used to reduce costs and optimize the business processes.

Nimera is a private company, however there is growing concern within the community regarding the current market price of NION and the liquidity to the Nimera company. Should we be worried if NION cannot establish itself as a player in this space throughout 2021?

In short, no, I can say with full confidence that there is no need to be seriously concerned. I do not even consider the situations where Nimera does not become the so-called “player on the market”.
There is a saying that Russians are slow to harness, but then they go fast. I think it fits us perfectly. We had a lot of mistakes, got a lot of bums, and we did a lot to analyze and fix them. Patience and hard work is the key to success. We are here, we are working, we are not planning to leave. Our goals are not limited to just earning cash - we create a product, a product that I truly believe in.

Nimera has high fees and high barriers of entry. Eg, KYC restrictions compared to other exchanges. Are there plans to reduce this?

Unfortunately, this is true for KYC. The good news is that we have already worked out and drafted a solution for this problem and simplify onboarding and sign-up process. It will be implemented in the near future (it is currently in the testing stage).

Again, February is a determining month. This Fall we rebranded and changed the focus of the product development. Now it's time to go forward and simplify the KYC. Q1 of 2021 has to show our community that we have managed to find the solution to a certain situation which did not depend on us.
It's hard to say now was that a mistake to go on full regulations. We were convinced at the beginning by the partners in the banking sphere that a licence solves any issues. Then they say the KYC and AML solves any issues with bank interactions. Well, according to my data, only a very few exchanges on the market are working closely with banking institutions, most of the others (I will not call their names) work with so-called “kitchens” to flow fiat one way or another.

Summing it up, we solved the issue of the entry barriers for users, which you will be able to see in the nearest future - users be able to access the trading in our services with minimal personal data revealed.
On the other side we have issues with fees - we already have a solution, which we've been actively testing and implementing from December. This will be on the roadmap as well.
Are they any new projects that are actively being built on the Nimera blockchain? What happened to crypto tickets? Do we have any partners on the horizon?
About CryptoTickets - they have changed the technical director who has a different view on technical realization and they switched to Ethereum. Right now they do not work with Nimera in terms of technical integration, but they keep up their work and we wish them all the best.

About the new partners, since this fall we’ve been working very closely with one project. I can not disclose any information due to the NDA agreements. I see good perspectives with this project and they should be able to present their work around March. It will be built on NION, as EON does not meet the basic needs of their product, while NION suits them well.

The goal of Nimera is to be a new era like bank, how can you protect and secure the assets and data of users, when for instance Nimera would go bankrupt or in the future another CEO would run? Basically, old fashioned banks have the 100.000€ bank security as does Kraken for instance. Also how does this work in combination with Multi-broker?

It's amazing that these questions are being asked, as in the very beginning of Exscudo we’ve been thinking over the same questions, but we haven’t spoken our position publicly.
Lets go step by step. First, all our crypto depositories are decentralized. Therefore if you have the seed phrase from Channels you can get access to all your tokens that are stored as colored coins on this address. That's why we developed the blockchain - not only reduce maintenance and service costs, but to also cover the security questions.
About the guarantee deposits, or security deposits, like the banks or Kraken has. I will not say that Kraken’s case of security deposits is fiction or not, I will just say what I know - in most cases the banking security deposits have the tiny text in the agreement where all the sense of such insurance lays. You can just not get the promised money from the insurance company.
That's one point. Secondly, I can hardly imagine that in the current reality of the market some insurance company will work with the blockchain company to secure the user deposits. As someone who is always in the avant garde of communication with the banking and financial institutions, I can responsibly say that they open such accounts very unwillingly and very poorly, creating a ton of complications within the process. Saying that with the help of those companies you can secure the user funds appears more as a fantasy to me.
Speaking of the nearest future, we will include the seed phrase export in our upcoming plan. This will be done for users to have the guarantee and understanding that their funds are their funds - they are not owned or managed by Nimera.

So, we have a solution which can be called a distributed decentralized depository where users store their funds. If this protocol was supported by other platforms, I know that this can’t be done without community, but let's put that out of brackets for now, it would be amazing. This solution would eliminate the scam on the side of exchange, what it shuts down with the user funds or simply gets hacked.
I hope that in the Q2 of 2021 we will release the beta version of this decentralized depository, that will be developed to be used by the trading platforms. All that is in the borders of Multibroker development. In the future, if the experiment will be successful, a lot of things will depend on the community - how much it will be interesting for the communityto use it. For example, Binance or Kraken can use this technology as a protocol to give their users a competitive advantage of storing their funds on the decentralized depository instead of a centralized server. At the same time, the main use cases of exchanges will be covered, as we know how they work - I mean in terms of fund holds for orders and etc, but thats a bit of a different story.

We have blockchain, why do we need any other type of insurance? Insurance is in fact an agreement between people, when they put the seals and signatures. Generally, when something is not working well and the agreement is not fulfilled by one of the sides they go to the bank and solve the issues there. But even this does not give any guarantee that in the future one of the sides that exited the agreement will hold the full responsibility for it. Blockchain eliminates that factor and gives a certainty that it either works or not, so its kind of agreement made in math language. So I tend to stick more to math than to subjective pseudological constructions called contracts or agreements.

Could Nimera Exchange provide staking coins service? This is a bit like the fixed deposit of traditional banks (some POS coins like dash or ETH 2.0)

We can, but will not Smiley We had this functional tested back in 2019, we have the instruments and ability to do it, but we will not do staking. Let me explain why. Staking is not our niche sphere. Let's face it, there are a lot of great services that specialize in staking, they have been doing it for a long time and in any case do it better than us. It will be not rational for us to spread our resources on it.
On the other side, the process of taking the assets in deposits with adding interest on this deposit has to have its own math. How banks work - they take the money from one client's deposit and give another client a credit. They earn certain percentages as profits and share a portion of it with the clients which made a deposit. They can increase liquidity because there are a lot of clients who borrow money, bring money, and don’t forget about the support from the central banks. That's how the deposit systems work.
As I said, currently, we have instruments to do the deposit system and make sure it works properly (not like the Ponzi schemes). But, we can only launch it if our audience exceeds 150-200,000 users. In this case, we can introduce the use cases that would really benefit both, the company and the user, by offering p2p lending, by using the user finds for the transactions with high demand etc. We have that instrument, we have tested it, we have a scenario on how to use it, and now our goal is to get enough audience for this service to be mutually profitable.

Are you satisfied with the current volume on the exchange (even know it’s obviously not displaying accurately) and do you think it will grow much more this year/next few months   

In short, no, of course we are not satisfied.
But again, on my side personally, it would be stupid to expect huge increase in volume without any big marketing work. There are no miracles and I don’t have any illusions about that.
We did not have the rights to release the Multibroker functional without proper testing. We understand the price of a mistake. We are finishing testing, soon we will have a public testing of Multibroker functional.
As for the volumes - we plan that the number of users of Nimera Exchange will be 10 times more by the end of 2021, and we have reasons to justify such expectations. With the upcoming publication of the roadmap much of this stuff will become clearer.

cryptopick

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 10:07:08 PM

Video version of above AMA  Smiley

https://youtu.be/rApkzsBNmwM

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 04:12:52 PM

hello team
I'm checked CMC after long time and not found EON ? what happen ? Is it so difficult to add EON to CMC or Is there no intention to enter into CMC ? where's exchange EON now ?
How do investors feel who bought the EON ICO a few years ago? so disappointed, they must have thought it was better to save bitcoin and get a lot of profit at this time.
did you not think about this? it's easy for you to get money from them.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 09:14:03 PM

hello team
I'm checked CMC after long time and not found EON ? what happen ? Is it so difficult to add EON to CMC or Is there no intention to enter into CMC ? where's exchange EON now ?
How do investors feel who bought the EON ICO a few years ago? so disappointed, they must have thought it was better to save bitcoin and get a lot of profit at this time.

The CMC listing requires listing on external exchanges, which is planned in the nearest future but first requires the blockchain and ticker upgrade to NION. Right now you can freely trade EON on the Nimera Exchange, Nimera Swap, and also exchange it in Channels.
cryptocolumbus1978

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 11:53:51 AM

hello team

The CMC listing requires listing on external exchanges, which is planned in the nearest future but first requires the blockchain and ticker upgrade to NION. Right now you can freely trade EON on the Nimera Exchange, Nimera Swap, and also exchange it in Channels.

Nearest future means after summer like last year. When the bull market is over.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 08:23:01 PM

hello team

No, not after the summer Smiley The nearest future means as soon as NION blockchain is ready to launch
xLays

Activity: 1610
Merit: 359

https://shuffle.com?r=nba

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 03:13:59 AM

No hope for EXSCUDO to be on top. We're already 4 years and doing nothing.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Text

Activity: 2366
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 06:10:15 AM

These new DeFi tokens have already been listed that are just coming ... But this, a few years ago but its progress seems to be just beginning. You succeeded in the ICO but you did not use that success to pursue good intentions but only self-interest. Nothing can be done and will happen with unfulfilled promises, it is better to go straight to the painful truth than to believe in falsehood.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 10:13:32 PM

For 4 years and we can't even see this coin listed in CMC.. I'm searching the name hoping to at least see it listed in the site but it's still not there.

Devs can't blame if people already loss their trust as the market is getting bigger while this project is left behind.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 04:55:11 PM

The developer probably already sold all of bitcoin and ethereum raised in the crowdsale, imagine how much money already raised so far.
It's sad if the investor of excudo is still silent. 4 years and no progress. The developers were only giving crap update to deceive the investors.
No cmc, no exchange, token became worthless and this project is about to die very soon.
This could be another decent maybe.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 01:43:34 AM

Exscudo was one of the most promising crypto projects. I even join the translation bounty and got tokens . As of now, the value of it is small and I will just wait for it to evolve. I have faith on this project.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 07:42:29 AM

Exscudo was one of the most promising crypto projects. I even join the translation bounty and got tokens . As of now, the value of it is small and I will just wait for it to evolve. I have faith on this project.

Good luck on holding, it's been a while but this project has not compete in a big market, but if you can hold for more longer years or months because you followed and understand the project, then you'll get my respect, that's your decision. Unfortunately for some, this project looks a non performing one as it's not yet listed in big exchange, I understand that they have an exchange on their own but is the trading volume satisfying to investors and can they attract a project to get listed in their exchange?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 05:09:29 PM

This project never became the most promising crypto project in the past. Forget your coin and it will worth nothing since it has already distributed to the your wallet. A few years already passed and nothing happen.
So many holders can do nothing consider they can't get back their money. Not even a single exchange site listed excudo token.

I have a bad feeling when i was seeing this project for the first time a few years ago.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 08:08:59 PM

This project never became the most promising crypto project in the past. Forget your coin and it will worth nothing since it has already distributed to the your wallet. A few years already passed and nothing happen.
So many holders can do nothing consider they can't get back their money. Not even a single exchange site listed excudo token.

I have a bad feeling when i was seeing this project for the first time a few years ago.

Actually, a lot of stuff that happened in those 4 years, including several released products that were promised during the ICO, rebranding, and much more. We understand that the Nimera products need further development and that's exactly what we are focusing on, with the upcoming full-scale release of Multibroker, Nimera 2.0 blockchain, and listings on Tier-1 exchange and Uniswap. 
cryptocolumbus1978

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 09:07:14 PM

hello team

No, not after the summer Smiley The nearest future means as soon as NION blockchain is ready to launch

Are you sure?Huh 😆😆😆
Annabelle75

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 01:43:14 PM

While it's taking time during Covid-19, our group of miners/crypto HODLers have begun the process of criminal fraud charges against Timor Schwartz personally -- in addition to naming him as the personally responsible GDPR controller since he's the one attempting to collect passport/IDs and refusing to name the controller. The data controller is, by law, financially responsible for GDPR violations and their identity must be disclosed upon request. We've requested charges against the entire team, past and present. These are serious crimes, thus we're requesting serious incarceration time.

We'll eventually have contact information for all EU residents to join the GDPR complaint. Anyone anywhere in the world can file into the criminal complaint.

Until then, anyone that can withdraw funds should do so immediately. If you're an EU resident and they didn't collect KYC information when you deposited to the project, don't let them bully you into divulging personal information with their threats of holding your funds against your will -- it's illegal, and these aren't the type of people you want to give copies of your identification documents to. Instead, reach out and let me/us know the value of BTC you lost, and the TXes of deposits.

Look at Annabelle75's message history. She's coming onto Okex with the same absurd complaints and threats 🤣

History proved I was correct: OKEx had some serious structural issues -- as evidenced by the multisig withdraw fiasco which was after the problems I encountered and addressed -- and I was also correct about the ethics of their founder, who was the one detained in regards to a ponzi scheme. This is after a previous arrest for fraud. They're also misleading in their company structure, reporting said founder isn't involved, yet he holds one of the cold wallet multisig keys. Regardless, OKEx's current executives personally instructed their team to fix their system errors and I was able to withdraw all funds: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240611.msg56737625#msg56737625  So good on them.

I mention the OKEx fiasco in the very unrealistic hope we can all stay on topic: History already documents I am correct about Exscudo, crimes have occurred and are indisputable facts -- at the very least, they're trying to collect GDPR information after changing the data terms without consent, they have refused to obey the GDPR disclosure law, they have fraudulently held my and others' funds, they have admitted in writing to generating faulty code and using that as an excuse to commit crimes.

So let's all try and stay on-topic here; facts that can be proven are useful, if anyone has any (failed attempts to withdraw, how much you invested and lost), again, feel free to reach out.

shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 04:13:05 PM

While it's taking time during Covid-19, our group of miners/crypto HODLers have begun the process of criminal fraud charges against Timor Schwartz personally --

Can you give me a clue about who is timor schwartz?  is that guy still a part of this garbage project's team?
It will be very interesting to know more about that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: