Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
cryptocolumbus1978

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 02:44:36 PM

In my opinion the exscudo team did the minimum wage to not be accused of scam and not to lose face! They were very clever, a project born in 2017 today would be at an acceptable price, instead they have no volume the price is ridiculous compared to their ICO value, they have never been listed on coinmarketcap or coingeko, a complete failure.

I have to disagree, they are listed on coinmarketcap and the EON coin will come very soon.

Nevertheless don't forget many coins have been listed on coinmarketcap very fast, hyped, any many people lost a lot of money!

Exscudo is growing steadily ever since and now has become much more complete.

Just look at their new website and blog.......
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 02:52:32 PM

Guys let's not insult each other no matter what we have to say. It's important to stay civilized. (Not quoting messages in question, don't want to bring attention to  negativity in the chat)
cryptocolumbus1978

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 03:00:11 PM

+1
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 04:01:46 PM

you don't know anything, first learn how to type correct English and then complain about others. Exscudo is the best investment I ever made and I am very happy about what I see now period.
hey stupid    
Exscudo is the best investment ?? ??

Are you stupid or are you one of the team of this damn trash?
what is the exscudo price and how much do you invest in this waste if you are an investor how much profit you can get from this waste

Guys you have to be polite to each other.

We are opened to constructive criticism towards the Exscudo project, but be civil, especially don't insult other people. It is great to have a discussion if you disagree with someone on this forum or to be skeptical about the Escudo project, but being rude and offensive is over the edge behaviour and is very inappropriate.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 04:21:53 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2020, 08:54:09 AM by exscudo

In my opinion the exscudo team did the minimum wage to not be accused of scam and not to lose face! They were very clever, a project born in 2017 today would be at an acceptable price, instead they have no volume the price is ridiculous compared to their ICO value, they have never been listed on coinmarketcap or coingeko, a complete failure.

If we disappeared after we did the minimum - then yes, Exscudo could be called a scam that don't want to lose the face, but this is not that case. The project did not skyrocket, that's true, but is that a reason to give up? We believe not. We have much going on right now, the development of new features a refining older ones takes time and resources, and our team works hard to achieve the desired moon. [/size]
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 04:48:24 PM

In this week's ExscudoTalk Trevor reviews the brand new Exscudo website, discusses recent news on the exchange, and also explores the global crypto trends. 📈

P.S. Don't forget to drop your EON address in the comments on YouTube to join the $10 giveaway! 💰

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:45:28 AM

If we disappeared after we did the minimum - then yes, Exscudo could be called a scam that don't want to lose the face, but this is not that case. The project did not skyrocket, that's true, but is that a reason to give up? We believe not. We have much going on right now, the development of new features a refining older ones takes time and resources, and our team works hard to achieve the desired moon. [/size]

It is good to know you are still working on this project and doing your best to make this interesting one. Would you like to share what is your future plan about listing this token on other exchange to provide some peace of mind to the investors to trade this on other exchanges too?
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 02:28:53 PM

Sure why not , better to continue, in addition to the millions dollars taken in the ico you can earn more millions by making people believe that you are an active team and people can invest more money on it. In fact, in these 4 years you have done little and nothing. With all the millions dollars you earned, a person who has no experience in programming would have done much more, you just have to pay people!
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 04:20:14 PM

Sure why not , better to continue, in addition to the millions dollars taken in the ico you can earn more millions by making people believe that you are an active team and people can invest more money on it. In fact, in these 4 years you have done little and nothing. With all the millions dollars you earned, a person who has no experience in programming would have done much more, you just have to pay people!

Well, your comment would have made sense... except there physically isn't any way to invest in Exscudo right now. If anything, they need to promote EON more, all focus is on actual working products right now.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 05:33:00 PM

It is good to know you are still working on this project and doing your best to make this interesting one. Would you like to share what is your future plan about listing this token on other exchange to provide some peace of mind to the investors to trade this on other exchanges too?

We are actively working on increasing the liquidity of the Exscudo Exchange and considering the option of listing EON on other exchanges.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 05:45:02 PM

We are convincing people that we are an active team because it's true and we want to show our current investors that we are working, not because we need more investors. In fact, there is no way to invest in Exscudo right now.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:42:36 PM

We are convincing people that we are an active team because it's true and we want to show our current investors that we are working, not because we need more investors. In fact, there is no way to invest in Exscudo right now.

Well , still have EON , let's see what will happens in the future,  I think if I had kept my bitcoins without investing them in other projects, today I would be a millionaire. let's see what you will be able to do, even if I have strong doubts.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 02:57:47 AM

We are actively working on increasing the liquidity of the Exscudo Exchange and considering the option of listing EON on other exchanges.
The question is when is that new exchange were tired waiting for that to happen and you already mention that before that new exchanges will come but until today nothing, all of those are just promises.

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:27:18 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2020, 11:39:08 AM by dishku

The question is when is that new exchange were tired waiting for that to happen and you already mention that before that new exchanges will come but until today nothing, all of those are just promises.

Everything is in the air even they are claiming that they are working hard to improve this platform but still it's invisible and the whole system is still facing the same problems so many bugs and slow process speed are the main reasons why they are still in struggling positions till now. I am also waiting to see when they will start promoting this project with professional way to get attention from big traders.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:10:25 PM

Everything is in the air even they are claiming that they are working hard to improve this platform but still it's invisible and the whole system is still facing the same problems so many bugs and slow process speed are the main reasons why they are still in struggling positions till now. I am also waiting to see when they will start promoting this project with professional way to get attention from big traders.

LOL, their words don't mean anything to me anymore they promised so many things during ICO, and sadly they couldn't deliver much. I invested during ICO and suffered some good losses in this project.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 05:48:23 PM

Well , still have EON , let's see what will happens in the future,  I think if I had kept my bitcoins without investing them in other projects, today I would be a millionaire. let's see what you will be able to do, even if I have strong doubts.

You have your reasons to have doubts and we respect that. We will be happy to prove those doubts wrong and create profits for our investors.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 06:46:43 PM

The upcoming release of the Multi Broker (which is in the beta test now) is one of the products aimed at increasing the liquidity of the Exscudo exchange.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 06:51:54 PM

LOL, their words don't mean anything to me anymore they promised so many things during ICO, and sadly they couldn't deliver much. I invested during ICO and suffered some good losses in this project.

We developed all the products promised on the ICO. Yes, Exscudo did mot skyrocket, but we also do not give up. We understand that our products are not perfect and require further development, and that's exactly what we are doing.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 07:23:46 PM

This week's episode of ExscudoTalk reveals 4 major exchanges that will form the base of the Multi-Broker.

Excited to know what exchanges will that be? Click the link!

Oh, and don't forget to join the $10 weekly giveaway in the comments on YouTube.

(Click the picture for the link to YouTube video)
Annabelle75

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:35:19 AM

-

All of that is nice, but explain -- publicly and truthfully -- why I can't withdraw my investment?

If the exchange is broken: Open the wallet, send my BTC me, manually enter the TX in your exchange's DB and set my balance to zero. Trivial.

Or it's set to not transfer and produce "Transaction Failed" reports to hide that it's set to not transfer...

I can not say about your case in particular, but there have been no major issues with the Exchange lately. Please, create a ticket in our support center, they should be able to solve the issue.

I did create a ticket, the result was they couldn't figure out why I can't withdraw. Any amount of bitcoin won't send.
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: