Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
cryptocolumbus1978

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 11:05:29 AM

The main topic of this week's episode of ExscudoTalk is the beta testing of the Multi-Broker - a software that allows you to trade among several exchanges from one interface and with only one KYC.

P.S. Don't forget to drop your EON address in the comments on YouTube to join the $10 weekly giveaway! 💰

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/282042584107450369/742431951696298014/cryptotalk_6_2.png (Click the picture for the link to the video)

nonsense is played again with a multibroker, making their own exchanges with a bad interface, with a duration of more than 2 years and now entering the 3rd year there is no development, their owners are like shit in the Crypto world that has a cheating face
bulshit what do they say, ask trevor on youtube have you been paid in the form of their shit coin called exscudo

Is there any Exscudo TEAMmember to explain a little to the community?Huh? or they are sleeping again?? Yes Trevor seems also involved as he is far to quiet not to be part of the team and getting paid......

We are here to chat and answer questions. However, many people on this thread have polar views and a perception that a project has to either skyrocket immediately and bring huge profits, or otherwise it is a scam and there is no development going at all with all the stuff just swimming in the jacuzzis full of ICO money. The truth is that our price hasn't skyrocketed, but we are working and we are working hard, putting a lot of effort into both, marketing and development. We have a few big products on the way, like the multibroker, and we constantly add new features to the existing products, like adding new coins and features to the Channels App.

Take an example on LAMDEN(TAU) and see how they are talking with their community. You always promise things like speeding up marketing and creating a good contact with all investors etcetera but at least here you are very slow and mostly only posting links. more then 3 years its already been this slow, do you think you will ever be able to deliver? 😒😒😒

We are posting all the stuff related to Exscudo here, not only blog links, but also the announcements about the products. As for the marketing, we respond pretty fast on the social media, and we have a very active chat on our Discord server. But there is truth to your words, we should check this thread more often and we'll improve it.

You say a new website is coming soon? With you everything is coming soon and then it can still take a year! and instead of a new website maybe a new exchange is better? 1 that does work and is stable? big joke

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 01:35:19 AM

The main topic of this week's episode of ExscudoTalk is the beta testing of the Multi-Broker - a software that allows you to trade among several exchanges from one interface and with only one KYC.

P.S. Don't forget to drop your EON address in the comments on YouTube to join the $10 weekly giveaway! 💰

(Click the picture for the link to the video)

nonsense is played again with a multibroker, making their own exchanges with a bad interface, with a duration of more than 2 years and now entering the 3rd year there is no development, their owners are like shit in the Crypto world that has a cheating face
bulshit what do they say, ask trevor on youtube have you been paid in the form of their shit coin called exscudo

Is there any Exscudo TEAMmember to explain a little to the community?Huh? or they are sleeping again?? Yes Trevor seems also involved as he is far to quiet not to be part of the team and getting paid......

We are here to chat and answer questions. However, many people on this thread have polar views and a perception that a project has to either skyrocket immediately and bring huge profits, or otherwise it is a scam and there is no development going at all with all the stuff just swimming in the jacuzzis full of ICO money. The truth is that our price hasn't skyrocketed, but we are working and we are working hard, putting a lot of effort into both, marketing and development. We have a few big products on the way, like the multibroker, and we constantly add new features to the existing products, like adding new coins and features to the Channels App.

Take an example on LAMDEN(TAU) and see how they are talking with their community. You always promise things like speeding up marketing and creating a good contact with all investors etcetera but at least here you are very slow and mostly only posting links. more then 3 years its already been this slow, do you think you will ever be able to deliver? 😒😒😒

We are posting all the stuff related to Exscudo here, not only blog links, but also the announcements about the products. As for the marketing, we respond pretty fast on the social media, and we have a very active chat on our Discord server. But there is truth to your words, we should check this thread more often and we'll improve it.

You say a new website is coming soon? With you everything is coming soon and then it can still take a year! and instead of a new website maybe a new exchange is better? 1 that does work and is stable? big joke

By soon we really meant soon, as the new version of the website has been released. (If you still see the old version you need to clear the cache).
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 01:41:02 AM

is this project really still alive until now, I think it has been abandoned by the user, I haven't seen EON listed on coinmarketcap or on other exchanges, it's been almost more than 3 years haven't seen any serious development in the project, the exchange design is still not looks really good
They just think that this project is still alive, pretending. It is from them that it is important to be listed in the CMC but why did they not include it in their goals and make it a priority? This is no different from the unsuccessful ICO projects that emerged in 2017. So there is nothing to expect here, do not insist on the long overdue. Those three years you have wasted so much that you did not even do what your investors expected.

The disappointment is understandable, and sometimes our development is not as fast as it is expected to be, but we are working and we are working hard, we develop the new products like MultiBroker, we update the website and other marketing stuff, and we do not forget about the existing projects. We are also actively working on the CMC listing. You have your own reasons to believe that there is nothing to expect from the Exscudo anymore, and we have our own reasons to work hard and do our best to prove that we can create valuable products.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 01:48:27 AM

UPDATE to DOT (Polkadot) Split Announcement In the Exscudo Ecosystem

We implemented a special procedure of withdrawing DOT tokens outside of the Exscudo EON network for those DOT holders, who would like to transfer their tokens to external resources before the split starts.

To withdraw DOT tokens, a DOT holder has to progress through these steps:

1. Send their DOT tokens to Exscudo Support Team account of EON-FUGQT-BC4DY-CD3AT;
2. From their Channels app account (Preferences - Support section), or their e-mail address associated with their Exscudo Exchange account (via e-mail message sent to help@exscudo.com), contact Exscudo Support team to provide them with the address DOT tokens are to be sent to.

Exscudo Support Team will then check details of the transaction performed on Step 1, request additional details (if necessary), and send the DOT tokens to the wallet specified on Step 2.

*This special procedure comes into effect starting from approximately UTC 17:00 Tuesday, August 18 and terminates at UTC 14:00 Friday, August 21.

**All DOT tokens not withdrawn from the Exscudo EON network in the specified time frame are subject to multiplication by 100, as announced in the respective notification we distributed earlier.

***For all questions not covered in this announcement, it is advisable to contact Exscudo Support Team at the addresses provided in the description of Step 2, prior to initiating DOT tokens withdrawal.

[/url]
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 02:40:19 PM

In this week's #ExscudoTalk, Trevor discusses the increasing volume on the Exchange and shares his thoughts on the current price of the EON.📈

P.S. Don't forget to drop your EON address in the comments on YouTube to join the $10 weekly giveaway!💰

(Click the picture for the link to the video)

is this project really still alive until now, I think it has been abandoned by the user, I haven't seen EON listed on coinmarketcap or on other exchanges, it's been almost more than 3 years haven't seen any serious development in the project, the exchange design is still not looks really good

After 3 years they have most likely realized that if they continue to work on the project they will be able to make more money than those already taken in the ico! They are smart
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 05:56:12 PM

https://exscudo.com

I have to say this is going the right way, the website is looking very nice and its more obvious to see where the path of Exscudo is leading to. Very excited about the multi broker functionality and not with the least exchanges I can see. This project is worth waiting for and gave a lot of frustration but yeah its not easy to build such a thing. Congratulations guy of Exscudo!!!!

And I know there's a lot of negativity here but when there's good things happening, why not say say something good then? Guess some people are just jealous???🥳🥳🥳🚀🚀🚀
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:40:11 PM

I have to say this is going the right way, the website is looking very nice and its more obvious to see where the path of Exscudo is leading to. Very excited about the multi broker functionality and not with the least exchanges I can see. This project is worth waiting for and gave a lot of frustration but yeah its not easy to build such a thing. Congratulations guy of Exscudo!!!!

And I know there's a lot of negativity here but when there's good things happening, why not say say something good then? Guess some people are just jealous???🥳🥳🥳🚀🚀🚀

Since you opened your bitcointalk account you have only written on the Exscudo thread, most likely you are part of the team! Grin Grin Grin Grin
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:29:51 PM

Since you opened your bitcointalk account you have only written on the Exscudo thread, most likely you are part of the team! Grin Grin Grin Grin

I wish I was that smart!!😊😊😊

No I am not but I am following them since the beginning thats true and it is very easy to see how far they have come....It is time for action👻👻👻
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 10:23:18 PM

No I am not but I am following them since the beginning thats true and it is very easy to see how far they have come....It is time for action👻👻👻
trying to lead an opinion about exscudo is the best and looks stupid this exscudo team, thank you david for dismantling the account of this damn coin team
if he refuses that he is not this damn coin team, how can you say that exscudo promises that for 3 years running there is absolutely no progress, even registering at CMC, exscudo is not able to, ask your leader ** Andrew zimine ** do you still have any money that you got from selling your damn coin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 12:01:22 AM

trying to lead an opinion about exscudo is the best and looks stupid this exscudo team, thank you david for dismantling the account of this damn coin team
if he refuses that he is not this damn coin team, how can you say that exscudo promises that for 3 years running there is absolutely no progress, even registering at CMC, exscudo is not able to, ask your leader ** Andrew zimine ** do you still have any money that you got from selling your damn coin

you don't know anything, first learn how to type correct English and then complain about others. Exscudo is the best investment I ever made and I am very happy about what I see now period.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 07:15:07 PM

you don't know anything, first learn how to type correct English and then complain about others. Exscudo is the best investment I ever made and I am very happy about what I see now period.

A little respect would not be bad, we are not all native to English, there are many people who participate in the english section however are not a native english speaker, in my opinion those who struggle to understand and write in another language are to be appreciated...this are just my consideration!
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 08:08:13 PM

A little respect would not be bad, we are not all native to English, there are many people who participate in the english section however are not a native english speaker, in my opinion those who struggle to understand and write in another language are to be appreciated...this are just my consideration!

very good you start with respect, no worries I am just trying to help and not an English native speaker myself. Also I am not a programmer or anything related. I just want to express my opinion about this project. this can also be done without using bad words like what you did before. if you think this project is good/bad then give good arguments and we can talk.....btw did you already see the new website of Exscudo and what do you think about the Multibroker? 😃
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 08:36:15 AM

hey stupid    
Exscudo is the best investment ?? ??

Are you stupid or are you one of the team of this damn trash?
what is the exscudo price and how much do you invest in this waste if you are an investor how much profit you can get from this waste

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:27:32 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2020, 10:45:57 AM by cryptocolumbus1978

hey stupid  

what is the exscudo price and how much do you invest in this waste if you are an investor how much profit you can get from this waste

HEY LUNATIC! Roll Eyes CAN YOU READ? YOU ARE WASTE YOURSELF!

Tell me if you bought BTC at 15000 if its a good investment or no?

Probably you bought EON at ICO and you wanted to make quick money. I am a long time investor and bought Eon very low, like its still very low now so a good buying opportunity.

Grin Grin Grin

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:02:41 PM

hey stupid    

Haha, there are still supporters by this unknown project,  im not  hoping for this project to rise up from its death. Because its game over, i cant do more waiting im tired my coins on your platform is yours.

cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:08:50 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2020, 11:59:17 PM by cryptocolumbus1978

Haha, there are still supporters by this unknown project,  im not  hoping for this project to rise up from its death. Because its game over, i cant do more waiting im tired my coins on your platform is yours.

Perfect!! are you selling your coins because I am waiting to buy! also possible to send them directly by Channels as it will be instantly.

Ps : I see most trolls here are from Dfinance platform hahaha, it is very clear to see why you all make negative comments Roll Eyes....are you scared Exscudo will crush your project??? Grin Grin Grin don't worry better you invested the dip(now), Exscudo will come out with game changing products and features soon
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1225

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 12:02:14 PM

hey stupid  

Probably you bought EON at ICO and you wanted to make quick money. I am a long time investor and bought Eon very low, like its still very low now so a good buying opportunity.

Grin Grin Grin

Every post of yours in this thread, the only you post in btw, has the only result of bashing the project (as if it was needed) you actually are trying to shill.

So if you really want to help this project just stop posting about it.

This is a free advice, I might consider charging you a fee for the next ones but be aware I won't accept EON as means of payment.  Grin

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
cryptocolumbus1978

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 12:25:50 PM

hey stupid  

Grin Grin Grin

Every post of yours in this thread, the only you post in btw, has the only result of bashing the project (as if it was needed) you actually are trying to shill.

So if you really want to help this project just stop posting about it.

This is a free advice, I might consider charging you a fee for the next ones but be aware I won't accept EON as means of payment.  Grin

At least you took the effort to see where I am posting. I am not interested in you nor your advice, free or not.

Exscudo is a very interesting and futuristic project in my opinion and I have been with them since the beginning.

If you don't accept Eon don't post here neither and don't bother other people in having fun😂

Have a nice day😊🚀🚀🚀
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 01:18:10 PM

In my opinion the exscudo team did the minimum wage to not be accused of scam and not to lose face! They were very clever, a project born in 2017 today would be at an acceptable price, instead they have no volume the price is ridiculous compared to their ICO value, they have never been listed on coinmarketcap or coingeko, a complete failure.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 02:09:52 PM

In my opinion the exscudo team did the minimum wage to not be accused of scam and not to lose face! They were very clever, a project born in 2017 today would be at an acceptable price, instead they have no volume the price is ridiculous compared to their ICO value, they have never been listed on coinmarketcap or coingeko, a complete failure.

I don't think that's the case at all! Actually, I know it isn't. Exscudo team is working on new ways to promote the project, have you seen their new website and Mulbibroker specifically? It's a unique product and we know it's close to release because it's already posted on the test exchange.

Stay supportive guys, Exscudo has a chance to become awesome!
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: