Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:28:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

Dear all!

As you all know, we have been working hard to deliver our long-awaited products. We have solved an abundance of technological challenges, made a number of legislative precedents, launched EON blockchain open beta-testing, and we are almost there!

Brace yourselves: some awesome news is coming in the next few days!

As usual you are welcome to ask all further questions in our Slack group.

https://exscudo-talk.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMzE2MTY0ODQwMDM0LWM2YjhjYjY5OWY2OGRlZDQ1NjA1ZmY0ZWViOWVmNjllN2EwOGJhN2MxNmNiY2Y3YzdlMmJmNWVmMmZjMzZkZjE

Best Regards,
Exscudo Team.

We are looking forward to receiving good news from your project. Tell me whether you are already on some exchanges? And with which exchanges do you have accommodation arrangements?

Yesterday I talked with Exscudo representatives in the slack, and asked when they plan to launch the exchange, to which they told me that there are no exact terms, and first they must conduct a beta test.

What, Beta again another delay for a moment? This is so bad they keep on delaying its over a year now and it is too much year to be ready for, they delayed on the first time plan now if they going to delay again it is so big deal and frustrating to those investors who waited for long time and believed that it will be at Q1 of 2018.

Cant believe their words now, after a year and still, beta testing is going on.They don't want to declare the mainnet release date since this will force them to complete all tasks at the specified time, worse time ahead for investors.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

So beta test for the exchange is on the way . This means the mainnet has been tested thoroughly and interface for coin exchange is ready . Developers only need to test it for real time scenario so it may encounter some bugs that they can fix for the eventual launching.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

Dear all!

As you all know, we have been working hard to deliver our long-awaited products. We have solved an abundance of technological challenges, made a number of legislative precedents, launched EON blockchain open beta-testing, and we are almost there!

https://exscudo-talk.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMzE2MTY0ODQwMDM0LWM2YjhjYjY5OWY2OGRlZDQ1NjA1ZmY0ZWViOWVmNjllN2EwOGJhN2MxNmNiY2Y3YzdlMmJmNWVmMmZjMzZkZjE

Best Regards,
Exscudo Team.

We are looking forward to receiving good news from your project. Tell me whether you are already on some exchanges? And with which exchanges do you have accommodation arrangements?

Yesterday I talked with Exscudo representatives in the slack, and asked when they plan to launch the exchange, to which they told me that there are no exact terms, and first they must conduct a beta test.

What, Beta again another delay for a moment? This is so bad they keep on delaying its over a year now and it is too much year to be ready for, they delayed on the first time plan now if they going to delay again it is so big deal and frustrating to those investors who waited for long time and believed that it will be at Q1 of 2018.
For me and for you it will be better if the project will work well without errors, so we just need to wait a bit and I hope it does not become a tradition.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

Dear all!

Best Regards,
Exscudo Team.

Cant believe their words now, after a year and still, beta testing is going on.They don't want to declare the mainnet release date since this will force them to complete all tasks at the specified time, worse time ahead for investors.
Indeed, its either good for then to prolong this launch but bad thing for investors who've trust them from the start. They are always closed mouths when is the date or atleast the month or they have not still completed the trading site. Honestly, i tired for exscudo and afterall the effect of it and the price speculations will become a bad outcome.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

I will go into the market and get stuck if I start trading. It's been a long time since.
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

So, is it tradeable now?

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

So, is it tradeable now?

You can do an OTC trading of exscudo accounts if you are very much interested or  wait till the mainnet/exchange launch, a lot more time for this to hit the market.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

So, is it tradeable now?

You can do an OTC trading of exscudo accounts if you are very much interested or  wait till the mainnet/exchange launch, a lot more time for this to hit the market.

But I won't recommend this while there is option to reset password via email and get control back than it could be risky so better have patience and wait for the officially launched of the miannet than it will be good choice to trade this token.
Solarama

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

so if the awesome news isnt a date for exchange then it could be somthing actually awesome!?
I would rather wait for an excelent product with no bugs than somthing rushed....
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:27:10 PM

So, is it tradeable now?

But I won't recommend this while there is option to reset password via email and get control back than it could be risky so better have patience and wait for the officially launched of the miannet than it will be good choice to trade this token.

Here, everything has been waiting for so long, and now when the test date has already been announced and it's not long before the launch of the product itself, it's not worthwhile to sell anything yet, but it's just not much to wait and everything will be.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

As far as I'm concern developers are meticulously doing some finishing touches. But it is not an assurance that programs will run perfectly or the exchange executes the manner we want. There will many adjustment as we go along and use exscudo ecosystem in our daily routine.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

so if the awesome news isnt a date for exchange then it could be somthing actually awesome!?
I would rather wait for an excelent product with no bugs than somthing rushed....

After almost a full year... I am confident in saying this project has not been rushed  Wink

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

After almost a full year... I am confident in saying this project has not been rushed  Wink
Indeed, it was not rushed because it's a big project, the team does not want to create hype
because they want to deliver a working project that most of the ICO has failed to do.
They make a difference for sure if we will be launching this month, I am pretty confident as well that the price will not dump.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

Dear all!

Best Regards,
Exscudo Team.

For me and for you it will be better if the project will work well without errors, so we just need to wait a bit and I hope it does not become a tradition.
it is no longer clear what to expect, detection of errors during testing and subsequent revision within six months or all is well, but within six months there will be distribution of wallets to all investors and verification of coins with the personal account...all these scenarios are further and further away from the opportunity for investors to sell their investment. it's time to just make a token and bring it to the stock exchange for the possibility of selling, and then sit and do the project as far as the team wants, otherwise they froze investments without the right to sell their property to investors.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
sonnychiba

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

Looks like coinbase beat them to the race on getting a. UK money license. Wasn't that one of exscudo  biggest feature was a fiat gateway? The longer they take, they will hold no first mover advantage in Europe and the less chance is will succeed. 
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

just out of curiousity. if the beta testing will be on march 19.
how long will this beta testing operates? will after the beta testing, the full launch will follow?

anyone have the idea about this?
gilbenex

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

how long will this beta testing operates? will after the beta testing, the full launch will follow?

Good question, they are gradually killing the potency of this coin with never ending the delay.It is a norm to get the new deadline from exscudo(understaffed or incompetent team),on expiration of the recent due date.So will get to know on 31st of March
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

I'll support this question, maybe someone from the developers could give the right answer ...
Since in this project everything is very long and it is not clear, all the terms that were voiced at the beginning are already very much shifted in time.

Vyrtyx

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

nice work here
kryptotek

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:59:55 AM

I'll support this question, maybe someone from the developers could give the right answer ...
Since in this project everything is very long and it is not clear, all the terms that were voiced at the beginning are already very much shifted in time.

Team is waiting for SEC's announcement of the death of crypto for a safe way to exit. From a reliable source investors funds were mismanaged and team are understaffed, unable to fund project adequately. We will all be fooled until...DEADLINES of Exscudo Timeline
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: