Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

I haven't tried yet the exchange you are both right that the exchange is like a ghost exchange that has no any movements even a small one.
Exscudo exchange is definitely a ghost exchange , no one knows it except to investors and bounty hunters , even their token is not listed on coinmarketcap.
You are very correct.Almost no one knows and uses this exchange.This is a failed project and we should stay away from it.
Failed project, that's too harsh, it still under development and at this time every coin is going down.
Give them a time, the competition is just too big, they have to figure out their mistakes and improve what needs to be improve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

hey investors, rejoice that the project does at least some work. Yes, a lot of time has passed, but still there is a result and the project is not dead. Now this is very important in comparison with other projects.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

I think, that once sept rolls around and fees kick in... There should be an airdrop for all new registrations.

I mean, its basically just me and a handful of others trading right now. I would be cool with another dump. We already have bonus and bounties out of the way.

Couldnt really hurt anything  Undecided

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

I think, that once sept rolls around and fees kick in... There should be an airdrop for all new registrations.

I mean, its basically just me and a handful of others trading right now. I would be cool with another dump. We already have bonus and bounties out of the way.

The problem with airdrops on new registrations is that it only helps more registered users but the main target is the increase volume. Most people into airdrops are not really into trades and will probably dump their pennies right away. 

Maybe Exscudo will just reward some tokens to every 0.1 btc or say 1 btc worth of trades on their users. 
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

The problem with airdrops on new registrations is that it only helps more registered users but the main target is the increase volume. Most people into airdrops are not really into trades and will probably dump their pennies right away. 

Maybe Exscudo will just reward some tokens to every 0.1 btc or say 1 btc worth of trades on their users. 
It's easy to register and earn but you cannot expect that all of them are interested to use the platform.
We have real results, I mean we should compete in order to attract traders, in that way we will see an increase of volume.
It's not easy I know, it needs time and careful planning but they should have a timeline for us.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

Yes, it won't help exscudo and before doing or making any promotions they need to assure that the platform is fully working. They can contact some coin to list on their exchanges thats true because its was only their start and they  need to make good impressions and volume to the coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

Yes, it won't help exscudo and before doing or making any promotions they need to assure that the platform is fully working. They can contact some coin to list on their exchanges thats true because its was only their start and they  need to make good impressions and volume to the coins.

They said that they have been developing the platform for 3-4 years, but why it is still so unstable. Very strange
RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

I assume that until the stock exchange is fully ready and all mistakes are eliminated, the EON token will only be traded on its stock exchange. But maybe the team will come to this and if a new stock exchange with a good volume is added, then we can expect a good rally!
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

I assume that until the stock exchange is fully ready and all mistakes are eliminated, the EON token will only be traded on its stock exchange. But maybe the team will come to this and if a new stock exchange with a good volume is added, then we can expect a good rally!

That idea posted so many times into this thread to add this token on other exchanges too but dev is not interested to start working on this suggestion. Current volume is almost nothing as this platform still have so many bugs and most important withdraw is still get processed manually.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

That idea posted so many times into this thread to add this token on other exchanges too but dev is not interested to start working on this suggestion. Current volume is almost nothing as this platform still have so many bugs and most important withdraw is still get processed manually.

Yes, the manual withdraws that take days... Hard to not complain about that.
Currently im waiting 2 days on a btc withdraw so I can convert to eth and bring it back in.
But hey, deposits seem to work quick   Grin

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
neng_gelis

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

i'm still buying EON when price dump very happy with condition, i believe price some day will be sky rocket and EON at CMC.

Dianaarrah

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

i'm still buying EON when price dump very happy with condition, i believe price some day will be sky rocket and EON at CMC.

I guess the value of Exscudo will sky rocket once it gets listed on other exchanges. The trading volume is very low and that's the reason it will not go much higher.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

I guess the value of Exscudo will sky rocket once it gets listed on other exchanges. The trading volume is very low and that's the reason it will not go much higher.
We can't be sure on that, there's a lot of coins and the competition is big, in addition the market does not say it will happen.
The thing is, we are in the bear market now, even good coins failed to excel and some even selling below ICO price, it's actually better to wait for the bullish market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Yes, the manual withdraws that take days... Hard to not complain about that.
Currently im waiting 2 days on a btc withdraw so I can convert to eth and bring it back in.
But hey, deposits seem to work quick   Grin

Are they asking KYC when  withdrawing?
I haven't tried withdrawing anything from the exchange I can't even remember my logins but I'd  like to see it listed somewhere else. It is too late to dump too which is why I'll just leave my tokens inside and just let it stay there. Does the team require us to move our token to the exchange or can we just let it be just in the ICO dashboard?

mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

We can't be sure on that, there's a lot of coins and the competition is big, in addition the market does not say it will happen.
The thing is, we are in the bear market now, even good coins failed to excel and some even selling below ICO price, it's actually better to wait for the bullish market.

I, too, do not see any real reasons here for good growth, because neither to this exchange nor to the coin, there is not any obvious interest, and even if it is added to other popular exchanges, then prices will have to wait for a long time, that here the team does not have plans to add this coin to other exchanges, but if this still happens someday, then I'll be glad of it.

waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

The project is very slowly going to its goal. It seems to me that they are simply doing an indicative speech for investors so that they do not panic much!
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

The project is very slowly going to its goal. It seems to me that they are simply doing an indicative speech for investors so that they do not panic much!
For me I can consider now this as a failed project its been a long time since we are waiting for a good result like the exchange development and still no good news lots of bugs, withdraw is manually done lol I wonder how many developers in this team are working? maybe 1 or 2 lol and about the listing on other exchange is no feedback from developers, why what happened? no funds at all?? 

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

For me I can consider now this as a failed project its been a long time since we are waiting for a good result like the exchange development and still no good news lots of bugs, withdraw is manually done lol I wonder how many developers in this team are working? maybe 1 or 2 lol and about the listing on other exchange is no feedback from developers, why what happened? no funds at all?? 
I cannot accept that it's a failed project, where would out money go then? it was able to generate a big amount of btc during the ICO so they have
to work to make it successful. I will only say it's a failed profit if the words will be coming from them.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

I cannot accept that it's a failed project, where would out money go then? it was able to generate a big amount of btc during the ICO so they have
to work to make it successful. I will only say it's a failed profit if the words will be coming from them.

But after waiting for an year we get incomplete product who is not working smoothly and people still suffering from strange bugs. No marketing campaign is active to spread words and catch attention of big traders about this platform for me it looking failed project.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

Timing is very important and is maker or breaker of things. We can see lot of noses in this fastest growing industry talking technically and development in its expansion and involvement of big players. Exscudo has taken lot of time and still isn't capable to bring the promised product out in the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: