Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

I don't think that EON was listed anywhere because of its new code. They had very clear stance even from start that listing on external exchanges will take place gradually and chosen one exchanges will be shared their code with. After that how things were rolled out during last few months that is whole other story. Let's hope for fixes and stability of the platform to expect something on our investments as return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

I don't think that EON was listed anywhere because of its new code. They had very clear stance even from start that listing on external exchanges will take place gradually and chosen one exchanges will be shared their code with. After that how things were rolled out during last few months that is whole other story. Let's hope for fixes and stability of the platform to expect something on our investments as return.

Definitely it's not gonna happen yet since they have their own exchange and  listing of altcoins is their priority right now. And, a lot of improvements on their exchange is mandatory for me since it might affect some investors and if they see a lack of developments then they will surely transfer to a new exchange which is reliable and user friendly.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

I will add in ongoing discussion b y saying they still can make EON coin valuable by having it on their own exchange if that works properly and without any issue. We have example of few exchanges which started their tokens from own exchanges at start and this worked well for them. All this depends on the efficiency of the exchanging services.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

So, I received a 2nd email about voting on tokens but I have yet to see any tokens to be voted on.
I also haven't heard of anything about which tokens they might be looking at...

I think it is safe to say nobody wants to trade BCH, ETC, ETH on Exscudo. Maybe take a shot at XMR? Shit.. why not add XMC the Classical Monero? I don't think it could hurt to try something new at this point.

Dilly Dilly  Huh  Roll Eyes

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

Sorry guys could you help me did not follow much the project but still have some coin on excudo website, do you know if i can transfer to a wallet now or we still have to wait?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

Sorry guys could you help me did not follow much the project but still have some coin on excudo website, do you know if i can transfer to a wallet now or we still have to wait?
hahaha I even didn't do anything with my balance, just leaving it on my account, because nothing can do with it, I mean for what to move it to the wallet? just hold it there
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

Where you find EON on CossExchange? I just looking and cant find there. And even Coss exchange needed a KYC for withdraw tokens or no?

there is no eon on coss exchange, i just tried to compare eon exchange with coss. and as i remember on the coss exchange there was no kyc needed, and on the eon exchange there was simple kyc, just need to add phone number or your name, i dont remember already, no docs needed

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

hahaha I even didn't do anything with my balance, just leaving it on my account, because nothing can do with it, I mean for what to move it to the wallet? just hold it there

Thanks Mia, i will do the same too, hope we can see some great progress soon, it was quite long time when ICO finished , we have to be positive for the future.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

Thanks Mia, i will do the same too, hope we can see some great progress soon, it was quite long time when ICO finished , we have to be positive for the future.
I have moved my balance to my wallet, but often the balance in my wallet is often zero and my friend also experiences that, usually one day the balance must appear again, but what happened now is that the balance in the wallet is still zero for three days, does this experience the same thing ?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

I have moved my balance to my wallet, but often the balance in my wallet is often zero and my friend also experiences that, usually one day the balance must appear again, but what happened now is that the balance in the wallet is still zero for three days, does this experience the same thing ?
That is scary, upon reading your comment, I did check my balance but there is no problem with.
It's the same amount I leave, actually I don't check it pretty often because that's how I treat my long term investment, maybe I'll check it again after 1 year, lol..

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

That is scary, upon reading your comment, I did check my balance but there is no problem with.
It's the same amount I leave, actually I don't check it pretty often because that's how I treat my long term investment, maybe I'll check it again after 1 year, lol..

I'm still keeping my balance on ICO wallet and not transferring it on exchange wallet. I don't know if that is good or i really need to transfer my balance. The value of Exscudo is disappointing right now, i'll try to check it also after a year since the exchange is not yet good for trading ( for me).
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

exchange exscudo and exscudo until now is not found at CMC, what team doing now ? is it hard to list CMC or team not profesional ? investor lose trust this project and lose money
Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

exchange exscudo and exscudo until now is not found at CMC, what team doing now ? is it hard to list CMC or team not profesional ? investor lose trust this project and lose money

Um, That is because coinmarketcap only includes coins/tokens that are on certain exchanges, in which, exscudo isn't one.

Hopefully Exscudo can build this exchange up to something worth listing on CMC.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

Um, That is because coinmarketcap only includes coins/tokens that are on certain exchanges, in which, exscudo isn't one.

Hopefully Exscudo can build this exchange up to something worth listing on CMC.

Until that time will happen, we will always be under the radar and we will not get notice by the new investors to be part of the altcoins.
The team should work on it to make it possible as coinmarketcap is the site where all coins and tokens are listed, one way is to get listed in other exchange, our coins will be known then the next thing it would be our exchange that will be known.
JagerBeen

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

I think that it's not even the case that the project is not added to CMC,
but more importantly, the exchange of this project itself was successful and had a demand, but this is neither what is still there and it is not clear whether this will eventually result in something worthwhile or everything will end there. But there are fewer and fewer hopes for the success of this project.
Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

I honestly hope they fix the loading issues before it becomes a major problem...

I'm probably one of the more active traders on Exscudo - actually I know I am from the current orders... Anyways, It takes quite a long time to load the exchange - and I'm pretty sure I know the issue.

Every single order ever created (Filled or Cancelled) loads on the exchange page on the right side. This means, before the trading loads, my thousands of past orders needs to be loaded first. What really pisses me off is that it needs to re-load every time I switch pages! It has also been slowly increasing the length of time it needs to take to load my ever increasing past orders.
I'm not understanding 'WHY?' it is necessary to see all my past orders, especially ones I cancelled.

1st: Only load 'Filled' orders as nobody cares about cancelled orders.
2nd: This is duplicate information anyways.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

I honestly hope they fix the loading issues before it becomes a major problem...

I'm probably one of the more active traders on Exscudo - actually I know I am from the current orders... Anyways, It takes quite a long time to load the exchange - and I'm pretty sure I know the issue.

Every single order ever created (Filled or Cancelled) loads on the exchange page on the right side. This means, before the trading loads, my thousands of past orders needs to be loaded first. What really pisses me off is that it needs to re-load every time I switch pages! It has also been slowly increasing the length of time it needs to take to load my ever increasing past orders.
I'm not understanding 'WHY?' it is necessary to see all my past orders, especially ones I cancelled.

1st: Only load 'Filled' orders as nobody cares about cancelled orders.
2nd: This is duplicate information anyways.

Thanks for sharing your experience, I hope they will be able to see this in order to fix the problem.
As a trader, we want a site that loads faster like Binance, yes they are one of the best example that is why they are leading.
Since we are just starting, we need to make Binance as our reference and our goal is to beat them.

STUDENTCOIN