Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:45:16 PM

It does not effect me personally really... I just hate to see this kind of attitude.

IF PV is not this guy and IF he ever does return. I wonder what you will say if he get's doxed as the same person.

I agree on one thing. You are an escrow are given the terms you uphold the terms end of story as far as your responsibility goes.

However, knowing now at this point that PV or this guy if they are one and the same may never release the vidz people paid for and never got to withdraw even though there was no deadline is nothing other than a scam. You can not charge people for things and then not let them have them.

I am sorry but I think it is in bad taste to make light of this fact and call it a good lesson.

Why will this dev not accept the vidz people have paid HIM for in this new rendition of the original ICO if they had over the account details if they are only getting burned anyway??

I want to hear why not. This is asking to keep the money they paid HIM again for something he had partial responsibility for them to receive in the first place. There is strong argument to say his announcement and decision led to them not getting their coins in the first place.

I will be branding him a scammer for this because there is no good reason for him NOT to accept these accounts that he has been paid for already.

Are you saying he should not be made to accept these account details so he can reset these accounts to his own control and count them against this new version of the ICO? Yes or no.

Do you think he should do this in all fairness or not? I will await answer and explanation. If you think he is totally correct not to accept these frozen accounts as fair trade in for the new tokens in this ICO please explain why. Imagine if someone bought the ICO and just was away for a couple of weeks on holiday why should he come back and face this scenario? I mean it seems the only way to scam people and come back and ask for more money all over again. Is there any evidence at all this is not the very same scammer.

I don't say you have any power here except as and escrow to uphold the terms. However, I want to know your opinion on this matter and reasons behind it.

To me there is not 1 good reason that people should have to pay twice for the same thing.

PV returns unlocks the funds on the ico site = this dev gets to burn them
PV does not return they are lost forever anyway and the first PV ico was a scam.

The fault lies with them not withdrawing their coins and with Pure Vidz. I understand people hate taking responsibility for their own actions but don't shift the responsibility to me just because I'm sitting here and actually communicating. In might be in poor taste to say, but I guess I gave you too much credit? Let me spell out the problem for you, it's not trustless information. I have no way of verifying that database data hasn't been tampered with be it by PV or someone else he may have given access to after my access was revoked. It's very easy for someone in the right position to abuse what you're proposing I do.

It's their fault they got scammed and you get to keep the BTC and charge them over again for something they thought they were getting the first time. I see how it is. It's their fault and no responsibility for this can be pointed in your direction at all.

I take your point though that it is open to the abuse you suggest.

It seems you have little faith this person you went into business with after all.

I wonder how many vidz have been confiscated in this manner away from investors.

I hope this ICO is water tight for the investors because your empathy  for YOUR previous investors is pretty poor... from you and the escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:25:35 PM

I hope this ICO is water tight for the investors because your empathy  for YOUR previous investors is pretty poor... from you and the escrow.

ICO investors that brought in at 85 sat and could have sold 1700 and more. Investors that had weeks of notice to withdraw. I hope this ICO pisses water and doesn't raise shit, hate being a previous investor  Angry
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:35:51 PM

It's their fault they got scammed and you get to keep the BTC and charge them over again for something they thought they were getting the first time. I see how it is. It's their fault and no responsibility for this can be pointed in your direction at all.

It seems you have little faith this person you went into business with after all.

I wonder how many vidz have been confiscated in this manner away from investors.

If you're going to put words in my mouth, don't expect a proper response when you're not even reading them.

I love hearing this accusation that I have no empathy for people who lost money but last I checked there's a 50% swap so that people who would rather support my project and reap the rewards my project produces they can do so without spending any more money than they already have.
SgtMorningWood

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

Hi guys,

Novus has started a Twitter campaign that I am helping them with. Feel free to come and join us and get paid while helping Novus in the process.

Win/Win.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796360.msg17909474#msg17909474
chronek

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:49:41 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 12:18:01 AM by chronek

... and reap the rewards my project produces ...

So what changes brings your project, as i see you doing a complete clone of pvidz with all functionality what is done (but not released) are you crowdfund just for release pvidz work? Or just is more work to do that you both devs did not thought at start? Was money reason for split projects?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:33:38 AM

... and reap the rewards my project produces ...

So what changes brings your project, as i see you doing a complete clone of pvidz with all functionality what is done (but not released) are you crowdfund just for release pvidz work? Or just is more work to do that you both devs did not thought at start? Was money reason for split projects?

See the FAQ thread I posted some time back and that will explain the reasoning behind the split, money was not one of the reasons. I'm not sure why you think this project is a clone of Pure Vidz because the functionality Pure Vidz provided is a minuscule part of this project and this project doesn't approach said functionality in the same way. I can only suggest you read the OP and then let me know what parts you don't understand.

Thanks.
chronek

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:14:07 AM

See the FAQ thread I posted some time back and that will explain the reasoning behind the split, money was not one of the reasons. I'm not sure why you think this project is a clone of Pure Vidz because the functionality Pure Vidz provided is a minuscule part of this project and this project doesn't approach said functionality in the same way. I can only suggest you read the OP and then let me know what parts you don't understand.

Thanks for clarify, i will read FAQ

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:37:55 AM

Hard to see that good seeming escrows give their good name to such a scam. First time ok they dont know better but now the second time.
Really hard that those staff members do that.
I give my good name to all that request it, so that a straight up scam is avoided. If you prefer to send your money directly to any other ICO or any merchant or trader on these forums which does not use escrow, or which uses questionable escrow, you are free to do so. Really hard to understand why people would do that though.

It does not effect me personally really... I just hate to see this kind of attitude.
Perhaps you should be more "invested" and know what you are getting into.

IF PV is not this guy and IF he ever does return. I wonder what you will say if he get's doxed as the same person.
If he get's doxed at all, then we have all been fooled. However, I have reason to believe that you are referring to two completely different people. I don't know who you think they are, or who you think he is.

I agree on one thing. You are an escrow are given the terms you uphold the terms end of story as far as your responsibility goes.
I am glad that makes perfect sense to you. I can not be held responsible for what happens after that, it is beyond my control. As I mentioned "I don't open the package." I just deliver it.

I am sorry but I think it is in bad taste to make light of this fact and call it a good lesson.
I think you've been around long enough.

Bitcoin Savings and Trust, 260k BTC
Silk Road Seizure, 171k BTC
MyBitcoin, 78k BTC
Linode Hacks, 46k BTC
Bitcoinica, 58k BTC
Bitfloor, 24k BTC
BTC-E, 4500 BTC
Inputs.io, 4100 BTC
Mt. Gox, 850k BTC
Flexcoin, 800 BTC
CryptoRush, 950 BTC
MintPal, 3800 BTC

The above are all in bad taste, and are not light.

If people have not learned their lesson, then they do not deserve to graduate.

I don't say you have any power here except as and escrow to uphold the terms. However, I want to know your opinion on this matter and reasons behind it.
I don't have an opinion.

Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:46:24 AM

This exciting project may be even better
techish

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

I didn't get what this has to do with VIDZ ?
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

If you're going to put words in my mouth, don't expect a proper response when you're not even reading them.

I love hearing this accusation that I have no empathy for people who lost money but last I checked there's a 50% swap so that people who would rather support my project and reap the rewards my project produces they can do so without spending any more money than they already have.

Such empathy, very fashion, so crypto... yeah you start a new ICO get some Bitcoins and then let them burn their coins from the project that you walked out on(giving them no chance to sell said tokens on vidz) which also raised Bitcoins which went to you not including any vidz you held.

But sure, its easy to be empathetic when it pays the bills. How about starting a new project and give the coins out for free to anyone holding an address in vidz? Not raising funds with a new ICO and not asking them to burn another coin? Hell you could even give yourself 5% of the staked coins.

Oh yeah thats right because doing that doesn't get you more Bitcoins.

A real man would not charge investors that just got burned. But thats just a subjective opinion, carry on.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:12:20 AM

I didn't get what this has to do with VIDZ ?
It is actually created by one of the previous dev of VIDZ who left that project in middle after ICO. Check Vidz ANN thread to see discussion regarding how one of the dev end up VIDZ to create new one (this one).
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:01:25 AM

I hope this ICO is water tight for the investors because your empathy  for YOUR previous investors is pretty poor... from you and the escrow.

Such empathy, very fashion, so crypto... yeah you start a new ICO get some Bitcoins and then let them burn their coins from the project that you walked out on(giving them no chance to sell said tokens on vidz) which also raised Bitcoins which went to you not including any vidz you held.

But sure, its easy to be empathetic when it pays the bills. How about starting a new project and give the coins out for free to anyone holding an address in vidz? Not raising funds with a new ICO and not asking them to burn another coin? Hell you could even give yourself 5% of the staked coins.

A real man would not charge investors that just got burned. But thats just a subjective opinion, carry on.

I'm not here to debate what "a real man does" and I'm not sure who's been feeding you information but it sounds like you have half the story? I don't possess all of what was raised in that crowdfund and it's not my fault that project is in shambles especially when I wasn't the leader of it. Unfortunately, many people aren't willing to exactly work for free and I'm not talking about myself here but referring to the costs of graphic designers, other programmers, lawyers, etc.

And about selling...

I'm not here to give people trading advice either but the word hedge comes to mind.
A.M.

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

I hope this ICO is water tight for the investors because your empathy  for YOUR previous investors is pretty poor... from you and the escrow.

I'm not here to debate what "a real man does" and I'm not sure who's been feeding you information but it sounds like you have half the story? I don't possess all of what was raised in that crowdfund and it's not my fault that project is in shambles especially when I wasn't the leader of it. Unfortunately, many people aren't willing to exactly work for free and I'm not talking about myself here but referring to the costs of graphic designers, other programmers, lawyers, etc.

And about selling...

I'm not here to give people trading advice either but the word hedge comes to mind.

Pay no attention to zimbeck this person has been sniffing ass and forgot to actually get the facts before jumping the gun for his number one fan cryptohunter. You giving them thick as shit bag holders a way out when you don't need to shows your true colors, not dumping the damn 150+btc worth of vidz that you could have easily does also. I mean what bad man leaves 150btc on the table that was ready to take lmao! Thick as shit majority of this forum, includes so called legendary members.
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:14:02 PM

And about selling...

Pay no attention to zimbeck this person has been sniffing ass and forgot to actually get the facts before jumping the gun for his number one fan cryptohunter. You giving them thick as shit bag holders a way out when you don't need to shows your true colors, not dumping the damn 150+btc worth of vidz that you could have easily does also. I mean what bad man leaves 150btc on the table that was ready to take lmao! Thick as shit majority of this forum, includes so called legendary members.

Not all high ranks are the same its just emotions get the better of everyone at some point.
That does make sense what you say about leaving so many bitcoins.
I would have sold them and not give anyone the option to swap tokens or try fuck with me for no reason.
Luckily you wasn't dealing with me people lol Cheesy
In the mean time there has been 8,230,682 burned vidz!
I burned my last hundred k and look forward to Novus future.
Keep the shit strong and keep it long--novusphere is the target.              

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

And about selling...

Shhh grasshopper... nobody wants to hear you personal comments and childish remarks.

Obviously to me you have some unseen attachment to this project.

Calling david zimbeck thick.... lol Please grasp that kind of remark is going to get you zero credibility. Who are you to comment on any other persons intelligence since your wild assumptions and one sided approach suggests you're not worthy to mention proven conceptual designers and coders here without asking permission first.

Stick to discussing the facts and we may deem you worthy of a response. Constantly swearing and using foul language is not the way to operate here.

So let's break your nonsensical rant down and try to extract something worthy of debating.

Thick as shit bag holders ( his previous investors) ? is that who you are referring too?

Not dumping 150 BTC worth of vidz? - not even worth responding too since i tried to explain to you before you have no knowledge of who bought or owned what do you? NO well then any volume you can see means nothing. The devs could have a lot more vidz than you assume. The volume you witness means nothing. You know not if he already dumped or could not dump for fresh BTC. These are assumptions you make based upon nothing. You seem pro novus to the extent of being heavily invested or part of the scam.

You have no facts... nobody here can even present as a fact this person is not as many suspect PV ...all other unproven nonsense you're spouting out are also not facts.

Now if you wish to discuss facts then I am open to engage you. However if you're just wanting to shout childish remarks littered with swearing and other foul language then don't bother to reply. Your comments are noise and nothing else. You appear to me to be fanatical over this project to the point extending and presenting wild assumptions that make you seem like a scam facilitator.

When you are privy to practically zero facts regarding and ICO held on this board all assumptions you are making are null and void. Try to get your mind around this since you're so much smarter than other people here.

There will be possible scams available to those that operate behind the scenes that you could not think up given the rest of your life.

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:56:10 PM

And about selling...

Shhh grasshopper... nobody wants to hear you personal comments and childish remarks.

Calling david zimbeck thick.... lol Please grasp that kind of remark is going to get you zero credibility. Who are you to comment on any other persons intelligence since your wild assumptions and one sided approach suggests you're not worthy to mention proven conceptual designers and coders here without asking permission first.

Stick to discussing the facts and we may deem you worthy of a response. Constantly swearing and using foul language is not the way to operate here.

So let's break your nonsensical rant down and try to extract something worthy of debating.

Thick as shit bag holders ( his previous investors) ? is that who you are referring too?

Not dumping 150 BTC worth of vidz? - not even worth responding too since i tried to explain to you before you have no knowledge of who bought or owned what do you? NO well then any volume you can see means nothing. The devs could have a lot more vidz than you assume. The volume you witness means nothing. You know not if he already dumped or could not dump for fresh BTC. These are assumptions you make based upon nothing. You seem pro novus to the extent of being heavily invested or part of the scam.

You have no facts... nobody here can even present as a fact this person is not as many suspect PV ...all other unproven nonsense you're spouting out are also not facts.

Now if you wish to discuss facts then I am open to engage you. However if you're just wanting to shout childish remarks littered with swearing and other foul language then don't bother to reply. Your comments are noise and nothing else. You appear to me to be fanatical over this project to the point extending and presenting wild assumptions that make you seem like a scam facilitator.

When you are privy to practically zero facts regarding and ICO held on this board all assumptions you are making are null and void. Try to get your mind around this since you're so much smarter than other people here.

-One of OP's sock puppet accounts
-Bought into the ICO already
-Swapped from Vids
-Paid shiller
-Part of Novus
-Real supporter (do they even exist anymore? It's all about the money)
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:35:41 PM

And about selling...

-One of OP's sock puppet accounts
-Bought into the ICO already
-Swapped from Vids
-Paid shiller
-Part of Novus
-Real supporter (do they even exist anymore? It's all about the money)

Exactly. Who can say or know for sure. When people are fanatical and constantly quote details as facts when they can not be verified as if to prove legitimacy are dubious at best.

I am not even saying that this novus guy is not everything he says he is. However, I am saying that any person that invested in the original ICO and purchased vidz from him and paid him for those vidz should not have to pay again when they have vidz trapped on his original ICO site.

I take his point that in theory the vidz site could be showing fake values in those accounts now and even if they hand him the user account details they are not trustless. This is a big problem and if vidz turns full scam and they never retrieve their vidz and can not swap for novus after paying the novus/vidz dev for tokens they never received their opinions will I'm sure be heard loud and clear in the future and rightly so.

Seems a sticky situation for novus. I would say to him it is worth taking the risk. If people can hand you their account details and you log in and verify they have vidz stuck. There should be a provision for those vidz made and novus held aside for them for a period of time. If need be and it is a small amount you will need to extract if from the millions of vidz you have yourself. I guess it will be a small proportion of people that are in this sticky situation. You could argue you only own them 1/2 of what they have there anyway I suppose. Or if you really wanted to could reimburse them at 41 sats half the ICO amount and still be seen as fair.

Put a time limit on it too and set aside a max amount of novus. I would expect less than 5% of ico vidz are trapped on the site. The majority would have extracted to wallets or exchanges.

Some consideration for your old investors that have vidz trapped because you pulled out should be made. Trust me in the future it will be worth it. A bad start is a bad start. Consider most probably will not even want to hand over their vidz account details and you can put a deadline too. Actually if you believe your friend is going to return it is win win for you because you will get some who will not wish to wait for him to return and will be motivated to switch over to novus anyway.

You could even hold back their novus for a time too.

I only even know about this due to a person I know telling me their vidz are trapped on this ico site and the old owner is starting a new ICO.

Last thing you want is your project branded a scam before it starts. It looks and sounds rather promising in some ways.

A.M.

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:53:11 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 04:15:39 PM by A.M.

And about selling...

There will be possible scams available to those that operate behind the scenes that you could not think up given the rest of your life.

You dribble on and on and on and on with nothing being said, its actually quite fascinating.

Where did I call your master zimbeck the butt sniffer thick exactly?  

Hey, when you have twice the amount the shitty ICO raised in an alt that could be dumped on the exchange, that is something to talk about so don't try censor me ya butt sniffing faggot.

You like to direct the argument to where you think you are big dick, but you're not big dick. Nothing you have said is factual so I have had enough of reading your long winded padded garbage posts.

Yes me speaking out against people like you instantly means I am part of the project that you scream scam without backing that up. Nothing to do with investing and given the chance to burn my vidz. You know best almighty legendary member.

You have no idea what I can and cannot think in a life time but I will give you ya do, you know everything else after all  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

1, fact... novus dev never had to give 50% of his project away but he did.

2, fact... novus dev could have dumped his part of the dev fund before making the situation public. In the process gaining more btc than the entire project raised. He never.

3, fact.... there will hopefully be a working product before the next round of funding? That sounds like someone who is in for the duration.

4, fact.. You're now ignored.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

... nobody here can even present as a fact this person is not as many suspect PV ...
Could you present as fact that this person is indeed PV? Do you have proof? I would like to see it please. Thank you.

Last thing you want is your project branded a scam before it starts. It looks and sounds rather promising in some ways.
Again, you are free to do so.

As for the previous ICO, any investor should be able to easily prove their participation. They can sign from the bitcoin address that they sent to an ICO address. However, this dev no longer has any access to the database.

If you are at the top of a building and decide to jump, it is not my fault is it? I'm just watching you from the street.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: