Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dynamic Index

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:01:41 PM

Yeah I agree, a countdown  timer would be good so everyone knows when the second round closes.

It is exciting times and unknown end date keeps me on edge and coming back. Most projects and decks would rush shit just to get it out but glad to see it's being done right here. As above said it has been crying out for a platform like this. And with a dev that is as dedicated to do it right as this, we're all going to be happy when it goes to the Novusphere 👏

Yeah keeps me coming back too but I dont have time for this and I want to invest on the last day but without an end time im screwed. Sad

The 2nd crowdfunding end date will be announced a week prior.  Just keep an eye on the thread.  An end date will be announced in the coming weeks (late march or early april)
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:16:14 PM

Yeah I agree, a countdown  timer would be good so everyone knows when the second round closes.

It is exciting times and unknown end date keeps me on edge and coming back. Most projects and decks would rush shit just to get it out but glad to see it's being done right here. As above said it has been crying out for a platform like this. And with a dev that is as dedicated to do it right as this, we're all going to be happy when it goes to the Novusphere 👏

Yeah keeps me coming back too but I dont have time for this and I want to invest on the last day but without an end time im screwed. Sad

The 2nd crowdfunding end date will be announced a week prior.  Just keep an eye on the thread.  An end date will be announced in the coming weeks (late march or early april)

The time is coming up, I wonder how many btc this will raise in the last few days. I hope its not too much but i expect this coin to start at around the 500 btc market cap. That would be nice.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Litemit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

Hello guys,
When ICO 2nd round will be finished?Is there any specific date ?

Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Hello guys,

At the end of 2017. But the exact day is not known
nick777

Activity: 527

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:53:24 PM

Hello guys,

At the end of 2017. But the exact day is not known
Or  2020

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
.LooTz.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:12:31 PM

After all,Novus is a branch of the scam.
Novus is no justification.

Novus ICO is an unprecedented method.
It is something like psychology test of the swinging general public.
The Novus developer only makes fun of us.

Many people only burn VIDZ unwillingly .....
Many people isn't convinced Novus. They would do dump and escape after listing Novus.
people who burnt VIDZ will finally become the big dumper.
That selling pressure is huge.

asphyxia are laughing out loud.
He laughed loudly, seems almost choked.
His ID implies it.

He disappears within one month.
Your atoms continued being diluted between cloud funding.

Reading this was extremely torturous, please speak english. Worst attempt at FUD I have ever seen, every project deserves a chance whether you believe in it or not. Enjoy the movie streaming and watch. Grab some popcorn and enjoy. Unless you have another reason to down this project.... I wonder what that would be.
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:43:43 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 07:45:20 PM by Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Just let the people talk shit. The software and network will speak for its self.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:47:43 AM

Just let the people talk shit. The software and network will speak for its self.

Yep, exactly this  Smiley
Icefrag

Activity: 606

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:15:58 PM

Hello guys,

bigpattywhack

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:28:00 AM

Will it end soon? When can I have my novus
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:43:17 AM

Hey everyone,

The end date for the second round of the crowdfund will bet set one week after we have completed a MVP. The current estimation for this is still late March to early April. Over the course of the next week we'll be gradually pushing some of the changes we've been working on to live. The more technical changes that won't have obvious visual indications of what has changed but do have big implications in what they allow for future development will be documented in my posts to come.

Thanks.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:49:00 AM

This is interesting, there is no fixed date when the ICO will end, so the developer can decided to end it even next year at his own discretion.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:25:22 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 04:45:35 PM by asphyxia

On the 22nd there will be a short maintenance to migrate meta data storage to Elastic Search.  This opens the door to extremely flexible development in terms of building robust SFSIs. On the 23rd we will be aiming to open source the port of the existing SFSIs to the new infrastructure which will illustrate how easy it is for 3rd party developers to build on top of AFIX. Technically since it's pure client-side code it already is "open source" but I mean formalizing it a bit Smiley

Previously, queries were handled by calling a specialized server-side defined function.

If we take a look at how the default search query works for https://gateway.novusphere.io it's (primitively) defined as
Code:
                case "generic":
                    {
                        string q = (string)qobj.q;
                        string[] data = q.Split(' ').Where(d => d.Length >= 3).ToArray();
                        int length = data.Length;

all_objects = DbContext
                            .IndexedFiles
                            .Select(f => new GatewayObjectModel()
                            {
                                Id = f.Id,
                                Likes = f.Likes,
                                Dislikes = f.Dislikes,
                                MetaData = f.MetaData,
                                SearchScore =
                                    data.Count(d => f.Title.Contains(d)) * (100000.0 / length) +
                                    data.Count(d => f.Description.Contains(d)) * (50000.0 / length)
                            });
                    }

and client side called as

Code:
        var p = args[2];
        var q = decodeURIComponent(args[3]);
        novus.searchQuery({ type: 'generic', q: q }, p)
            .done(function (res) {
                // pagniater
                res.getPage = function (p) { return novus.getUpdatedHash(2, p); };
                render(res);
            });

the importance to note here is for this to actually work, we were required to define something serve side. This is bad design for the long term which is why it was always intended to change it as the client shouldn't need to ask the server for some sort of specialized permission on how it finds it's relevant data within the index.

Since the new system is built around ES we're able to utilize ES's Query DSL and will build our queries fully client side. An example of this is you can already execute this query in your clients browser which has a similar effect to above (weighing the title more than the description), although most data has not been added to ES currently other than test samples.

https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl-multi-match-query.html

Full Elastic DSL documentation:
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl.html

Through Elastic Search Query DSL the client will be able to build very powerful queries to filter through all the data indexed by AFIX which opens the doors to numerous applications in terms of building SFSIs.

This is interesting, there is no fixed date when the ICO will end, so the developer can decided to end it even next year at his own discretion.

This would be counter intuitive as two of the main reasons we're raising money is for on going development costs as well as initial start up costs with organizing our business operations such as legal research. Right now, our current estimate is that the end date will be set some time near the end of March or early April and this has been the estimate since round 2 started.
.LooTz.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

awesome thank you for the Update
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:42:59 PM

Fuck, Cant wait for this one to see its full potential. It could be one of the biggest alts of 2017 ad could very well be the next etherium if the dev really puts forward and develops something out of this world. For me as long as the streaming works im happy but I know this project is much more then just streaming. Smiley
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:29:49 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 07:44:30 PM by Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Fuck, Cant wait for this one to see its full potential. It could be one of the biggest alts of 2017 ad could very well be the next etherium if the dev really puts forward and develops something out of this world. For me as long as the streaming works im happy but I know this project is much more then just streaming. Smiley

I hope your right!

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:53:14 PM

On the 22nd there will be a short maintenance to migrate meta data storage to Elastic Search.  This opens the door to extremely flexible development in terms of building robust SFSIs. On the 23rd we will be aiming to open source the port of the existing SFSIs to the new infrastructure which will illustrate how easy it is for 3rd party developers to build on top of AFIX. Technically since it's pure client-side code it already is "open source" but I mean formalizing it a bit Smiley

Previously, queries were handled by calling a specialized server-side defined function.

If we take a look at how the default search query works for https://gateway.novusphere.io it's (primitively) defined as
Code:
                case "generic":
                    {
                        string q = (string)qobj.q;
                        string[] data = q.Split(' ').Where(d => d.Length >= 3).ToArray();
                        int length = data.Length;

all_objects = DbContext
                            .IndexedFiles
                            .Select(f => new GatewayObjectModel()
                            {
                                Id = f.Id,
                                Likes = f.Likes,
                                Dislikes = f.Dislikes,
                                MetaData = f.MetaData,
                                SearchScore =
                                    data.Count(d => f.Title.Contains(d)) * (100000.0 / length) +
                                    data.Count(d => f.Description.Contains(d)) * (50000.0 / length)
                            });
                    }

and client side called as

Code:
        var p = args[2];
        var q = decodeURIComponent(args[3]);
        novus.searchQuery({ type: 'generic', q: q }, p)
            .done(function (res) {
                // pagniater
                res.getPage = function (p) { return novus.getUpdatedHash(2, p); };
                render(res);
            });

the importance to note here is for this to actually work, we were required to define something serve side. This is bad design for the long term which is why it was always intended to change it as the client shouldn't need to ask the server for some sort of specialized permission on how it finds it's relevant data within the index.

Since the new system is built around ES we're able to utilize ES's Query DSL and will build our queries fully client side. An example of this is you can already execute this query in your clients browser which has a similar effect to above (weighing the title more than the description), although most data has not been added to ES currently other than test samples.

https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl-multi-match-query.html

Full Elastic DSL documentation:
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl.html

Through Elastic Search Query DSL the client will be able to build very powerful queries to filter through all the data indexed by AFIX which opens the doors to numerous applications in terms of building SFSIs.

This would be counter intuitive as two of the main reasons we're raising money is for on going development costs as well as initial start up costs with organizing our business operations such as legal research. Right now, our current estimate is that the end date will be set some time near the end of March or early April and this has been the estimate since round 2 started.

How long is the maintenance expected to last?

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:51:28 AM

Novus is crap and Asphyxia is scam artist good luck to all that fall into his bullshit   Huh

Call it whatever you want. We don't care, he's showing progress while your just Fudding. If ya think it's a scam then just wait and see, what your doing is a clear example of fudding. Just a plain negative comment, no criticism or reasoning, etc. Everyone on bitcoin talk is sick of this, I also have a feeling you'll reply saying something along the lines of "the truth is so obvious it's blinding my eyes", yeah I don't care, neither does anyone else, just please keep your fud to yourself.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:56:00 AM

Here are some more mock up previews of what's to come with the video SFSI visual update: http://imgur.com/a/t4biI

MargonCreatives

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:59:52 AM

Please reply to my PM Wink , thanks a lot !

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: