Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vlechogo

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:24:14 AM

Do you plan to have a section for music video clips and user created content similliar to the movies section with the suggestions and sorting?
For example sort music by genre and artist.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

Do you plan to have a section for music video clips and user created content similliar to the movies section with the suggestions and sorting?

The SFSIs will continue to grow more robust over time especially as the standardized ones (such as the video one) are open sourced and 3rd party developers can push their own changes to our repository for review. A big thing that was holding back SFSI growth was the need for specialized server-side defined queries (as illustrated is one of my previous posts like 2 or 3 back). Due to this, we opted to hold off on implementing features such as recommended content because it would require yet another specialized server-side defined query.

The good news is we're ahead of schedule and ES integration has already happened a day ahead of schedule as a silent-maintenance. For those currently experiencing issues with the site I'd suggest restarting your browser and/or clearing cache before reporting the issue as several changes were made that will conflict with content cached by your browser causing things not to work.

Through ES we're able to borrow from their Query DSL to construct very powerful queries strictly client side. This means we don't need any specialized things defined on our server end when say a SFSI wants to recommend content based on it's current object the user is viewing.

The easiest way of demonstrating what ES has brought to the table is (finally) the introduction of the Advanced Search function on https://gateway.novusphere.io

Lets start with something a bit simpler then the default template which is a simple query that analyzes title/description:
Code:
{
  "from": 0,
  "size": 10,
  "query": {
        "multi_match": {
          "query": "Batman",
          "type": "cross_fields",
          "fields": [
            "Title^2",
            "Description"
          ]
        }
  }
}

This query makes use of ES's multi_match:
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl-multi-match-query.html

which yields 3 search results in the order:
Code:
Batman Forever
Justice League: Doom
The Dark Knight Rises

We can see "The Dark Knight Rises" has 3 likes, and typically when you search for something the algorithm should factor in the like factor (as does Youtube, Reddit, etc) when searching for content, so now we introduce a slightly more complex query by using as well ES's function_score:
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl-function-score-query.html

Code:
{
    "function_score": {
            "Title^2",
            "Description"
          ]
        }
      },
      "field_value_factor": {
        "field": "Mutable.Likes"
      }
    }
  }
}

And viola! We can see the yield results now factor in the likes of the data. This is actually the standard basis of what the default gateway uses in terms of querying currently where what's inside of he multi_match is what was typed in the search bar. Since this entire query can be constructed client side, a SFSI now has the ability to filter, search and sort data however which way it pleases which opens the doors to a lot of things.

While this might not seem like a big update and important update it really is one of the key things we really needed to get done to help pave the way going forward for building new SFSI infrastructure. The more visual updates to come will be when we release the changes the video SFSI as well as the image SFSI.

Thanks for the continued support Smiley
Odrak

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:25:20 PM

The SFSIs will continue to grow more robust over time especially as the standardized ones (such as the video one) are open sourced and 3rd party developers can push their own changes to our repository for review. A big thing that was holding back SFSI growth was the need for specialized server-side defined queries (as illustrated is one of my previous posts like 2 or 3 back). Due to this, we opted to hold off on implementing features such as recommended content because it would require yet another specialized server-side defined query.

The good news is we're ahead of schedule and ES integration has already happened a day ahead of schedule as a silent-maintenance. For those currently experiencing issues with the site I'd suggest restarting your browser and/or clearing cache before reporting the issue as several changes were made that will conflict with content cached by your browser causing things not to work.

Through ES we're able to borrow from their Query DSL to construct very powerful queries strictly client side. This means we don't need any specialized things defined on our server end when say a SFSI wants to recommend content based on it's current object the user is viewing.

The easiest way of demonstrating what ES has brought to the table is (finally) the introduction of the Advanced Search function on https://gateway.novusphere.io

Lets start with something a bit simpler then the default template which is a simple query that analyzes title/description:
Code:
{
            "Title^2",
            "Description"
          ]
        }
  }
}

This query makes use of ES's multi_match:
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl-multi-match-query.html

which yields 3 search results in the order:
Code:
Batman Forever
Justice League: Doom
The Dark Knight Rises

We can see "The Dark Knight Rises" has 3 likes, and typically when you search for something the algorithm should factor in the like factor (as does Youtube, Reddit, etc) when searching for content, so now we introduce a slightly more complex query by using as well ES's function_score:
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl-function-score-query.html

Code:
{
    "function_score": {
            "Title^2",
            "Description"
          ]
        }
      },
      "field_value_factor": {
        "field": "Mutable.Likes"
      }
    }
  }
}

And viola! We can see the yield results now factor in the likes of the data. This is actually the standard basis of what the default gateway uses in terms of querying currently where what's inside of he multi_match is what was typed in the search bar. Since this entire query can be constructed client side, a SFSI now has the ability to filter, search and sort data however which way it pleases which opens the doors to a lot of things.

While this might not seem like a big update and important update it really is one of the key things we really needed to get done to help pave the way going forward for building new SFSI infrastructure. The more visual updates to come will be when we release the changes the video SFSI as well as the image SFSI.

Thanks for the continued support Smiley

Very impressive. Thanks for the update
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:26:42 PM

What happened with PV?
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

What happened with PV?

It seems one dev died and the one remaining left to work on a bigger more exciting project. Personally, I dont care what road is taken as long as the road chosen leads to victory. I'm just going for the ride man, just going for the ride!

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:04:40 AM

Things got pretty dead after phase 1

1 vidz gets you 1/2 of a atmos
you buy vidz at 260 sat, you get atmos for 130 sats

Nope. You got it completely reversed.

you are WRONG!

with trading fees im pretty spot on.

Burned (Round 2)   2619.99
Estimated Receive (Round 1)   0.00 atmos
Estimated Receive (Round 2)   0.00 atmos
Estimated Receive (from VIDZ)   1436.69 atmos

I'm not wrong, but you got me wrong. In your sentence above:
 "1 vidz gets you 1/2 of a atmos" - that is appoximately correct (and will become almost absolutely correct when 83M Vidz will get burned)
 "you buy vidz at 260 sat, you get atmos for 130 sats" - that is the opposite of correct. You buy VIDZ at 260 sat, you get atmos for 520 sat.

Anyway, IceFrag pretty much nailed it (just small correction: vidz weight in second round is 1.25x, not 1x).

Got it. Thanks for the info guys. I ended up selling my vidz for btc and I'll just throw in the btc I sold them for. Was still good profit from my ico entry so I cant complain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
NemJoker

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:35:37 AM

Here are some more mock up previews of what's to come with the video SFSI visual update: http://imgur.com/a/t4biI

https://i.imgur.com/GwS9qDz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/r0K4pjF.jpg

Amazing!!!

When will your site be ready for use?
Dynamic Index

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:11:06 AM

Here are some more mock up previews of what's to come with the video SFSI visual update: http://imgur.com/a/t4biI

Amazing!!!

When will your site be ready for use?

Our movies SFSI has been up: https://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/video/

Along with the gateway: https://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:52:25 AM

Da fuk.

y is there no end date or time on the ico

Huh

But the project looks dope. Im watching it like the peeping tom watching Lady Godiva.  Wink

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:32:21 PM

I need more informations about the current crowdfunding.... 2nd post OP isn't clear to me.

1. how many total coin will exist?

2. how many coins were distributed for the vidz swap?

3. how many coins were distributed for crowdfund #1 ?

4. how many coins will get distributed for crowdfund #2 ?

5. the rest? if any..

thanks.. project is looking awesome.
jmribes

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:06:41 PM

I need more informations about the current crowdfunding.... 2nd post OP isn't clear to me.

5. the rest? if any..

1: 110,000,000 ATMS

"The primary asset/coin of the Novusphere blockchain shall be called atmos (ATMS). A temporary PoS coin will be issued until the Novusphere blockchain is available. A total of 110,000,000 atmos will be the initial supply of which 10,000,000 will be reserved as a development fund"

2: 50% of 100,000,000 ATMS this is 50 millions atmos has been swapped for VIDZ.

3. 80% this is 80 millions (50 millions swapped from VIDZ +30 millions sold) the total investment in round 1 using BTC was 222,71BTC this means, in the first round and using BTC: 222,71BTC/30,000,000ATMS= 742.36 satoshi per ATMS.

4. 20 millions,. (So far just has been invested 9,9 BTC in round 2, this means that, till now, one ATMS just costs 49 Satoshi. This is just because the people is waiting till the last moment to invest their BTC. I guess last moment whales will drop dozens of BTC, but this is just guessing)

5. the rest, 10,000,000 are reserved as a development fund.

PD: if I miss something please correct me.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:16:00 PM

5. the rest? if any..

"The primary asset/coin of the Novusphere blockchain shall be called atmos (ATMS). A temporary PoS coin will be issued until the Novusphere blockchain is available. A total of 110,000,000 atmos will be the initial supply of which 10,000,000 will be reserved as a development fund"

3. 80% this is 80 millions (50 millions swapped from VIDZ +30 millions sold) the total investment in round 1 using BTC was 222,71BTC this means, in the first round and using BTC: 222,71BTC/30,000,000ATMS= 742.36 satoshi per ATMS.

4. 20 millions,. (So far just has been invested 9,9 BTC in round 2, this means that, till now, one ATMS just costs 49 Satoshi. This is just because the people is waiting till the last moment to invest their BTC. I guess last moment whales will drop dozens of BTC, but this is just guessing)

Thank you a lot for the answers Smiley 

so, considering I want to participate : ( https://novusphere.io/Home/Crowdfund )

If i'm sending btc to the provided address, I must assume that i'll be enrolled to the Round 2 ?

looking really good
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

5. the rest? if any..

Thank you a lot for the answers Smiley 

so, considering I want to participate : ( https://novusphere.io/Home/Crowdfund )

If i'm sending btc to the provided address, I must assume that i'll be enrolled to the Round 2 ?

looking really good

That's correct you'll be considered part of round 2 if you send in BTC at this point.
Thanks for your support and interest in the project, if you have any further questions feel free to either post them here or join us on Discord!
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:32:43 PM

Will I be able to make my own and host content that only I or others who I want can see it.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:17:21 AM

Just finished watching on the new site, way better in my opinion then what vidz was and novus ofers much more on top of that.

Mindblown.

Is the dev team looking to hire anyone. Im looking for some extra cash and id love to be considered for a part in this team if possible.
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:03:45 AM

It is End of March when dev will release the official end date?
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:31:45 PM

Hey everyone,

As we're now approaching the end of March we're aiming to set the start of the last week of round 2 for March 28th however there are a few things we'd like to get done before we confirm this date as the start of the last week. We would like to finish and publish our visual update to the video SFSI, get our image SFSI online with the ability for people to upload images to us and open source the video SFSI code after the update so people can see how easy it is to actually build on top of AFIX. After all of this is done, I think it's fair to say that our MVP has been clearly demonstrated as well as my own ability and competence to lead the way to building AFIX under Novus.

The first form of atmos integration will be using the temporary blockchain as a means of storing information. This is easily done and the main code to do this I have already written from when I was running tests early on at the start of AFIX. From this with our initial starting code of a Novusphere full node someone running said code would be able to reproduce their own local copy of the index derived from the data on the temporary blockchain. Following this as previously described in what as previously being called the "Intermission Phase" we will introduce some forms of atmos use such as content requesting into the currently centralized system.

I personally am greatly looking forward to open source development and starting work on decentralization. It's truly an honor the support we've received so far Smiley

Thanks.

Will I be able to make my own and host content that only I or others who I want can see it.

The short answer to this is no because anything you store on the index others can find as well, the long answer to this is yes because (briefly put) you can index encrypted information that only someone with a special SFSI that knows how to process said encrypted information would be able to make use of.

Just finished watching on the new site, way better in my opinion then what vidz was and novus ofers much more on top of that.

Mindblown.

Is the dev team looking to hire anyone. Im looking for some extra cash and id love to be considered for a part in this team if possible.

If you feel you have skills that would be valuable to Novus, feel free to drop me a PM detailing some information about yourself, your experience, what you feel you would be able to contribute, etc.
.LooTz.

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:26:49 PM

Looking forward to the decentralization part of this project
MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:18:41 AM

Do you have any bounties available?
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:28:55 AM

Hey everyone,

As we're now approaching the end of March we're aiming to set the start of the last week of round 2 for March 28th however there are a few things we'd like to get done before we confirm this date as the start of the last week. We would like to finish and publish our visual update to the video SFSI, get our image SFSI online with the ability for people to upload images to us and open source the video SFSI code after the update so people can see how easy it is to actually build on top of AFIX. After all of this is done, I think it's fair to say that our MVP has been clearly demonstrated as well as my own ability and competence to lead the way to building AFIX under Novus.

The first form of atmos integration will be using the temporary blockchain as a means of storing information. This is easily done and the main code to do this I have already written from when I was running tests early on at the start of AFIX. From this with our initial starting code of a Novusphere full node someone running said code would be able to reproduce their own local copy of the index derived from the data on the temporary blockchain. Following this as previously described in what as previously being called the "Intermission Phase" we will introduce some forms of atmos use such as content requesting into the currently centralized system.

I personally am greatly looking forward to open source development and starting work on decentralization. It's truly an honor the support we've received so far Smiley

Thanks.

The short answer to this is no because anything you store on the index others can find as well, the long answer to this is yes because (briefly put) you can index encrypted information that only someone with a special SFSI that knows how to process said encrypted information would be able to make use of.

Mindblown.

If you feel you have skills that would be valuable to Novus, feel free to drop me a PM detailing some information about yourself, your experience, what you feel you would be able to contribute, etc.

Ok cool, that's what I had figured. Will you be making tutorials so noobs like me will have an easier time doing all the hard stuff like setting up a node, uploading, ect....

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: