Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Litemit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:30:01 AM

Dev any news about the twitter bounty?when we can expect our atom which you promised as bounty?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:57:15 AM

Ok cool, that's what I had figured. Will you be making tutorials so noobs like me will have an easier time doing all the hard stuff like setting up a node, uploading, ect....

Yes we will create guides to get people started on things in the future.

Dev any news about the twitter bounty?when we can expect our atom which you promised as bounty?

When crowdfunding has come to a conclusion and distribution has started. It's not as if crowdfund participants have atmos and those who participated in the bounties don't. Assuming things go as planned and the last week starts on the 28th, distribution will likely start some time in between the 5th and 7th. Once distribution has started, we'll pass along the atmos to the escrow who helped with the campaign and they will issue the payments.

Thanks.
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

Ok cool, that's what I had figured. Will you be making tutorials so noobs like me will have an easier time doing all the hard stuff like setting up a node, uploading, ect....

When crowdfunding has come to a conclusion and distribution has started. It's not as if crowdfund participants have atmos and those who participated in the bounties don't. Assuming things go as planned and the last week starts on the 28th, distribution will likely start some time in between the 5th and 7th. Once distribution has started, we'll pass along the atmos to the escrow who helped with the campaign and they will issue the payments.

Thanks.

You have also now a exchange for the 5th?
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:43:34 AM

Ohh, so distribution is somewhere quite soon. Interesting, can't wait.  Smiley
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:44:54 PM

Thanks.

Ok great because Im going to need a few tutorials going forward. Also wondering. I know we'll be able to use novus for image content and videos but what else can it be used for. I was thinking about personal blogs. Is that going to be an option?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:11:05 AM

Thanks.

Ok great because Im going to need a few tutorials going forward. Also wondering. I know we'll be able to use novus for image content and videos but what else can it be used for. I was thinking about personal blogs. Is that going to be an option?

Asphyxia already discussed blogs and yes you'll be able to blog and hopefully one day get paid for it.

What's most exciting to me is different integration's that are possible. Novus is not locked into IPFS, other content storing mechanisms could also be used like storj for example.

And let's not forget the most important aspect of this project..... Novus will be completely 100% decentralized.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:55:40 AM

Thanks.

Asphyxia already discussed blogs and yes you'll be able to blog and hopefully one day get paid for it.

What's most exciting to me is different integration's that are possible. Novus is not locked into IPFS, other content storing mechanisms could also be used like storj for example.

And let's not forget the most important aspect of this project..... Novus will be completely 100% decentralized.

I never saw it talked about and I went through all his posts so where did you hear about blogs?

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
igigme77

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:40:10 AM

Hey everyone,

As we're now approaching the end of March we're aiming to set the start of the last week of round 2 for March 28th however there are a few things we'd like to get done before we confirm this date as the start of the last week. We would like to finish and publish our visual update to the video SFSI, get our image SFSI online with the ability for people to upload images to us and open source the video SFSI code after the update so people can see how easy it is to actually build on top of AFIX. After all of this is done, I think it's fair to say that our MVP has been clearly demonstrated as well as my own ability and competence to lead the way to building AFIX under Novus.

The first form of atmos integration will be using the temporary blockchain as a means of storing information. This is easily done and the main code to do this I have already written from when I was running tests early on at the start of AFIX. From this with our initial starting code of a Novusphere full node someone running said code would be able to reproduce their own local copy of the index derived from the data on the temporary blockchain. Following this as previously described in what as previously being called the "Intermission Phase" we will introduce some forms of atmos use such as content requesting into the currently centralized system.

I personally am greatly looking forward to open source development and starting work on decentralization. It's truly an honor the support we've received so far Smiley

Thanks.

Will I be able to make my own and host content that only I or others who I want can see it.

The short answer to this is no because anything you store on the index others can find as well, the long answer to this is yes because (briefly put) you can index encrypted information that only someone with a special SFSI that knows how to process said encrypted information would be able to make use of.

Just finished watching on the new site, way better in my opinion then what vidz was and novus ofers much more on top of that.

Mindblown.

Is the dev team looking to hire anyone. Im looking for some extra cash and id love to be considered for a part in this team if possible.

If you feel you have skills that would be valuable to Novus, feel free to drop me a PM detailing some information about yourself, your experience, what you feel you would be able to contribute, etc.

Does this mean the ico will end on April 4th and if so at what time?

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:19:59 AM

Why do you gotta be such a bounty whore? Does your mom know that you are a bounty whore? Does she? If you spent more time reading and less time talking you would know when your going to get paid. DUMMY!

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:53:16 AM

Hey everyone,

As we're now approaching the end of March we're aiming to set the start of the last week of round 2 for March 28th however there are a few things we'd like to get done before we confirm this date as the start of the last week. We would like to finish and publish our visual update to the video SFSI, get our image SFSI online with the ability for people to upload images to us and open source the video SFSI code after the update so people can see how easy it is to actually build on top of AFIX. After all of this is done, I think it's fair to say that our MVP has been clearly demonstrated as well as my own ability and competence to lead the way to building AFIX under Novus.

The first form of atmos integration will be using the temporary blockchain as a means of storing information. This is easily done and the main code to do this I have already written from when I was running tests early on at the start of AFIX. From this with our initial starting code of a Novusphere full node someone running said code would be able to reproduce their own local copy of the index derived from the data on the temporary blockchain. Following this as previously described in what as previously being called the "Intermission Phase" we will introduce some forms of atmos use such as content requesting into the currently centralized system.

I personally am greatly looking forward to open source development and starting work on decentralization. It's truly an honor the support we've received so far Smiley

Thanks.

Thanks for the update dev. Keep doing good work!  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:59:35 AM

Thanks.

I never saw it talked about and I went through all his posts so where did you hear about blogs?

Discord man, everything good goes down in the discord. Follow the link from the op.  Cool

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Litemit

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:30:41 AM

Why do you gotta be such a bounty whore? Does your mom know that you are a bounty whore? Does she? If you spent more time reading and less time talking you would know when your going to get paid. DUMMY!

Yes i am, because your shit projects (any good/bad/legit/scam) always need some bounty hunter.Without them you'll never get success and popularity.Doesn't your mom know you're a spammer?does she?
Thanks for understanding.

DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:03:57 AM

Awww so many cuties on this thread... Byte bite hehe
Luckily I checked your recent posts and see the last week of this project commencing around the 28th?
If this is still on track then roll on the last week and getting this bad boy on an exchange.
You have done well here dev and I look forward to the future as should we all who have invested here.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:21:42 PM

Thanks.

Discord man, everything good goes down in the discord. Follow the link from the op.  Cool

Can you just tell me what was mentioned or said about it please. I dont have the time for that deep research.

Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:19:49 AM

Thanks.

Can you just tell me what was mentioned or said about it please. I dont have the time for that deep research.

Y should he tell you n e thing?
Its 4 u to do ur searching b4 buying coins.
Dont rely on other ppl and dyor dude.
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:01:46 PM

Awww so many cuties on this thread... Byte bite hehe
Luckily I checked your recent posts and see the last week of this project commencing around the 28th?
If this is still on track then roll on the last week and getting this bad boy on an exchange.
You have done well here dev and I look forward to the future as should we all who have invested here.

great observation checking posts thats what all should do. so when does it finish and how do you know it has exchange so soon after launch? have you read that?
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:55:04 PM

Answering the reoccurring question above, the estimate for the last week to start is at the end of the 28th (UTC). Once the last week has been announced, we will update the main site to have a count down as there was one for the first round.

The standard video SFSI has been updated with the new visuals we've been mentioning for the last little bit. Any feedback is appreciated Smiley
http://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/video/#/

Thanks.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:18:39 PM

Answering the reoccurring question above, the estimate for the last week to start is at the end of the 28th (UTC). Once the last week has been announced, we will update the main site to have a count down as there was one for the first round.

The standard video SFSI has been updated with the new visuals we've been mentioning for the last little bit. Any feedback is appreciated Smiley

Thanks.

This will be interesting to watch, this is a project VIDZ is giving way to

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
A.M.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:24:00 PM

Thanks.

That other project has nothing compared to where this project is heading. Did anyone look at the link? I did.

clean and crisp is my opinion. asphyxia will this be close to the finished product visually?
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:53:19 PM

Thanks.

Thanks.

That other project has nothing compared to where this project is heading. Did anyone look at the link? I did.

clean and crisp is my opinion. asphyxia will this be close to the finished product visually?

Something I'd remind both of you is the scope of this project extends far beyond that of just movies as well as beyond using the IPFS storage layer. This will become more obvious in time as the project begins to garner more attention enticing 3rd party developers to show us their creativity.

For the time being, we're satisfied with the visuals of the current video SFSI but it's far from finished to say the least. For example, there could be a lot more extensive functionality added in terms of factoring in filtering content (searching) added pages such as "What's popular this week" and so on. When we move to being open source, it will be easier for other developers to commit changes to us and have our team review and accept said changes as we work on building a better standard.

Thanks for the interest in the project and the support nonetheless Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: