June 27, 2024, 02:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 11620 11621 11622 11623 11624 11625 11626 11627 11628 11629 11630 11631 11632 11633 11634 11635 11636 11637 11638 11639 11640 11641 11642 11643 11644 11645 11646 11647 11648 11649 11650 11651 11652 11653 11654 11655 11656 11657 11658 11659 11660 11661 11662 11663 11664 11665 11666 11667 11668 11669 [11670] 11671 11672 11673 11674 11675 11676 11677 11678 11679 11680 11681 11682 11683 11684 11685 11686 11687 11688 11689 11690 11691 11692 11693 11694 11695 11696 11697 11698 11699 11700 11701 11702 11703 11704 11705 11706 11707 11708 11709 11710 11711 11712 11713 11714 11715 11716 11717 11718 11719 11720 ... 33487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26407609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:02:48 AM

He's norwegian, I'm norwegian. I'm just saying that if you're trying to offend someone you should check your spelling, or it will boomerang on you.

@JimboToronto I didn't think of that, perhaps I should be looking out for boomerangs.

Well, his horrific insult was directed at me. I've been crying and thrashing and shaking ever since he wrote it but I choose to forgive/ not remotely care about the spelling. If I was completely and utterly destroying the life essence of another human being while drunk out of my head in a foreign language I'd probably make the odd blooper too.
Norway

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:07:45 AM

I know, and I think it's old news. But to be just as serious and frank as I'm drunk: Coindesk is a paradise when it comes to independent reporting. Their founder & owner is heavy invested in BTC. I really liked their report on the rumour that some IS people (called terrorists) said bitcoin is good for our strategy. PS. I am against IS great ambitions of making a global Khalifat. But I also see the similarities in Norway when Nazies rolled in to control my country.

I think Coindesk is the most unbiased, professional and independent news outlet about bitcoin today. Even with the owner (Who obviously understands how media should work).

Holy shit. You really are drunk as a lord. My colon is a more reputable source of crypo currency news. Coindesk looks shiny on the surface but a bad smell descends the closer you look, even worse than my colon.
Yes, I'm probably more drunk than you will ever be, looser.
Tell me, which one is better than Coindesk? (Reddit is seriously a phorum, it doesn't count)

There's nothing wrong with Coindesk. But half of the people in the Bitcointalk forums wear tinfoil hats and sit next to their gun collection trying to understand the world they live in.

Btw: The word is spelled loser. By misspelling it, it boomerangs on you.
Hey Fatman!!! I am sooo drunk now! I thank you for moving my attention to spelling. Actually, I'm not kidding because I have worked as a journalist in Norway for many years.  And correct spelling is important. I will call myself a "loser", not a "looser" in the future. And.... when I think about it... I think you are the guy contacting me on email with your military property trying to get investors for mining in Norway, ha ha! But what do I know? I'm in the market for norwegian bunkers myself! (But not for ASICs, he he). I run the tiny Oslo Bitcoin Meetup organization with only 150+ members. I have a good contact in scandiavias biggest VC company, but that relation can be toilet paper in a second, ha ha. PM if you want more, Ill try to be more constructive, but at the same time, your business model has to be better.
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:08:45 AM

He's norwegian, I'm norwegian. I'm just saying that if you're trying to offend someone you should check your spelling, or it will boomerang on you.

@JimboToronto I didn't think of that, perhaps I should be looking out for boomerangs.

Well, his horrific insult was directed at me. I've been crying and thrashing and shaking ever since he wrote it but I choose to forgive/ not remotely care about the spelling. If I was completely and utterly destroying the life essence of another human being while drunk out of my head in a foreign language I'd probably make the odd blooper too.

I know, it's tough being called a looser. Especially when you've gone to such lengths to remain tight.
ChildPr000nzlel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:10:16 AM

Somebody deleted my post? Censorship?? On a bitcoin forum??  Angry

https://i.imgur.com/4jd5rsZ.png
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 12:20:47 AM

Somebody deleted my post? Censorship?? On a bitcoin forum??  Angry

>>This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:21:22 AM

I know, and I think it's old news. But to be just as serious and frank as I'm drunk: Coindesk is a paradise when it comes to independent reporting. Their founder & owner is heavy invested in BTC. I really liked their report on the rumour that some IS people (called terrorists) said bitcoin is good for our strategy. PS. I am against IS great ambitions of making a global Khalifat. But I also see the similarities in Norway when Nazies rolled in to control my country.

I think Coindesk is the most unbiased, professional and independent news outlet about bitcoin today. Even with the owner (Who obviously understands how media should work).

Holy shit. You really are drunk as a lord. My colon is a more reputable source of crypo currency news. Coindesk looks shiny on the surface but a bad smell descends the closer you look, even worse than my colon.
Tell me, which one is better than Coindesk? (Reddit is seriously a phorum, it doesn't count)

There's nothing wrong with Coindesk. But half of the people in the Bitcointalk forums wear tinfoil hats and sit next to their gun collection trying to understand the world they live in.

Hey Fatman!!! I am sooo drunk now! I thank you for moving my attention to spelling. Actually, I'm not kidding because I have worked as a journalist in Norway for many years.  And correct spelling is important. I will call myself a "loser", not a "looser" in the future. And.... when I think about it... I think you are the guy contacting me on email with your military property trying to get investors for mining in Norway, ha ha! But what do I know? I'm in the market for norwegian bunkers myself! (But not for ASICs, he he). I run the tiny Oslo Bitcoin Meetup organization with only 150+ members. I have a good contact in scandiavias biggest VC company, but that relation can be toilet paper in a second, ha ha. PM if you want more, Ill try to be more constructive, but at the same time, your business model has to be better.

Ah, you are a journalist. That explains it. Funny, you didn't mention the VC company when I asked you, but now that you're in a drunken rage you're Mr.Connections. However, nobody's interested in my 12500m2 former NATO base in the friggin arctic anyway, and I'm done with begging. It will take longer to do it alone, but if that's how it's done then so be it.
michaelGedi

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:24:18 AM

he's not in a rage he's just lolling... let the good times roll  Shocked
Norway

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:30:28 AM

Ah, you are a journalist. That explains it. Funny, you didn't mention the VC company when I asked you, but now that you're in a drunken rage you're Mr.Connections. However, nobody's interested in my 12500m2 former NATO base in the friggin arctic anyway, and I'm done with begging. It will take longer to do it alone, but if that's how it's done then so be it.
Good! It was YOU! I don't have any connections. But I have a semi connection (Tellef).
Norway

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:34:50 AM

Good! It was YOU! I don't have any connections. But I have a semi connection (Tellef).
Seriously, nobody cares about the squaremeters of your facility. It's all about the electricity bill. And no, I'm not journalist now, he he  Cheesy
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:59:05 AM

Coin
Explanation
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:19:42 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin is starting to get too high again ugaise. It isn't natural

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:33:47 AM

^When Bitcoiners attack Shocked

... better watch it, you're in the crosshairs my friend.
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:36:09 AM

Seriously, nobody cares about the squaremeters of your facility. It's all about the electricity bill. And no, I'm not journalist now, he he  Cheesy

But if the electricity bill is OK then you'll need somewhere to put the miners. You could either build a 20 million dollar facility yourself or you could put down 100k with me.

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:59:03 AM

Coin
Explanation
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1180

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:09:27 AM

Short term looks like a good time to short, but buy back quick as I expect we'll be moving back up. The last time the 1D EMA/SMA lines made this pattern was July/August 2013.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:59:06 AM

Coin
Explanation
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:00:42 AM

Short term looks like a good time to short, but buy back quick as I expect we'll be moving back up. The last time the 1D EMA/SMA lines made this pattern was July/August 2013.

Yep, the price moved like clockwork. $100, $110, $120 until it took off like chinese firecrackers. Now that people have the ability to short more easily, I doubt it will take off like that again. But a short sprint should be possible.
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:23:22 AM

The point about margin trading not being a factor in the 2013 manias is a salient one. Back then, you were either in or out. There was also a frappe sipping frenchman in japan mucking up accurate price discovery.

This time we have a whole slew of 2014 bagholders who will be looking to cut losses or get out even at every significant increase. There is still 68k btc held by US and Aussie govt that will need to be absorbed, taking buying pressure away from the exchanges.

The positives: Coinbase exchange is live with non-trivial volume. Gemini to open when NYDFS gives them "blessing". Silbert's pink sheet should start trading soon.

dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:35:48 AM

A lot of 2013 bull run bag holders wil have sold and those who haven't are unlikely to just sell for break after holding for this long. They either beleive in btc in the long term or know that if we get up to their prices again we are likely on another bull run.
Margin trading was arounf before the 2013 bull run so thats a moot point. Plus it being easier to short is just the same as it being easier to long. In fact with instruments such as 20x and 50x futures the upside potential of margin trading has more of an impact than the downside during a bull run.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:44:01 AM

so? back in bear market eh?
Pages: « 1 ... 11620 11621 11622 11623 11624 11625 11626 11627 11628 11629 11630 11631 11632 11633 11634 11635 11636 11637 11638 11639 11640 11641 11642 11643 11644 11645 11646 11647 11648 11649 11650 11651 11652 11653 11654 11655 11656 11657 11658 11659 11660 11661 11662 11663 11664 11665 11666 11667 11668 11669 [11670] 11671 11672 11673 11674 11675 11676 11677 11678 11679 11680 11681 11682 11683 11684 11685 11686 11687 11688 11689 11690 11691 11692 11693 11694 11695 11696 11697 11698 11699 11700 11701 11702 11703 11704 11705 11706 11707 11708 11709 11710 11711 11712 11713 11714 11715 11716 11717 11718 11719 11720 ... 33487 »
  Print  

Jump to: