June 24, 2024, 06:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 16637 16638 16639 16640 16641 16642 16643 16644 16645 16646 16647 16648 16649 16650 16651 16652 16653 16654 16655 16656 16657 16658 16659 16660 16661 16662 16663 16664 16665 16666 16667 16668 16669 16670 16671 16672 16673 16674 16675 16676 16677 16678 16679 16680 16681 16682 16683 16684 16685 16686 [16687] 16688 16689 16690 16691 16692 16693 16694 16695 16696 16697 16698 16699 16700 16701 16702 16703 16704 16705 16706 16707 16708 16709 16710 16711 16712 16713 16714 16715 16716 16717 16718 16719 16720 16721 16722 16723 16724 16725 16726 16727 16728 16729 16730 16731 16732 16733 16734 16735 16736 16737 ... 33477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26405952 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10434

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:13:54 AM

"everyone hates segwit"?

nah mate.

ok segwit has the most "consensus", not everyone hates it, some poeple love it, but its not like it isn't contentious for a large %, if that wasn't true why would there be all this controversy... 

The mere fact that there is controversy does not mean that the controversy is valid.

If you got a bunch of nutjob shills that are able to convince others to whine about a bunch of stuff that seems to make sense (but really does not make sense) based on a bunch of misinformation, that still does not make the astro-turf controversy valid.
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:15:37 AM

Lowering the blocksize limit is nearly as dumb as raising the blocksize limit (and maybe even more dumber). 
Even if a smaller blocksize limit could be preferable, there is a certain amount of risk that comes with any change, even if the change happens to be preferable.   

no risk no reward.

bitcoin will fail if its unwilling to take any risks as it upgrades.

because there are 1000's of others perfectly willing to take on HUGE risks and try totally nutty things. and while most of them will fail, some won't.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:27:47 AM

Lowering the blocksize limit is nearly as dumb as raising the blocksize limit (and maybe even more dumber). 
Even if a smaller blocksize limit could be preferable, there is a certain amount of risk that comes with any change, even if the change happens to be preferable.   

no risk no reward.

because there are 1000's of others perfectly willing to take on HUGE risks and try totally nutty things. and while most of them will fail, some won't.

Adam.  I like you and everything.  But you got this matter all wrong in your head if you believe that bitcoin needs to be able to adapt with the times.

Bitcoin is solid, "as is", and you do not want it to be easily changeable.  If bitcoin is easily changeable, then that means people can change it .. and who are those fucking people going to be?  NOT regular people or geeks.  They are going to be rich people, banksters and the ones who you do not want changing everything because they already screwed things up already.. and that's why we got our little friend bitcoin .. it is called decentralized and not easy to change (which is another way of saying immutable)... so let's try to keep this thingie-ma-jiggie censorship resistant, and not easy to change.

Regarding those 1,000 of others, let them change all the fuck they want.  The are not bitcoin, they are some centralized bank wanna be... and bitcoin is going to win the day in the end, especially if it continues to be difficult to change... and especially with already having a solid foundation.
Killerpotleaf

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:28:52 AM

"everyone hates segwit"?

nah mate.

ok segwit has the most "consensus", not everyone hates it, some poeple love it, but its not like it isn't contentious for a large %, if that wasn't true why would there be all this controversy...  

The mere fact that there is controversy does not mean that the controversy is valid.

If you got a bunch of nutjob shills that are able to convince others to whine about a bunch of stuff that seems to make sense (but really does not make sense) based on a bunch of misinformation, that still does not make the astro-turf controversy valid.

and, just because somthing is contentious doesn't mean it isn't valid.

BU:

Classic:

Core:

which will the market value mostest

Grin
Killerpotleaf

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:39:00 AM

no risk no reward.

Adam.  I like you and everything.  But you got this matter all wrong in your head if you believe that bitcoin needs to be able to adapt with the times.

Bitcoin is solid, "as is", and you do not want it to be easily changeable.  If bitcoin is easily changeable, then that means people can change it .. and who are those fucking people going to be?  NOT regular people or geeks.  They are going to be rich people, banksters and the ones who you do not want changing everything because they already screwed things up already.. and that's why we got our little friend bitcoin .. it is called decentralized and not easy to change (which is another way of saying immutable)... so let's try to keep this thingie-ma-jiggie censorship resistant, and not easy to change.

Regarding those 1,000 of others, let them change all the fuck they want.  The are not bitcoin, they are some centralized bank wanna be... and bitcoin is going to win the day in the end, especially if it continues to be difficult to change... and especially with already having a solid foundation.

i disagree...

i think bitcoin has become to hard to change and its going to die if we dont fix this soon!

we need a Bitcoin CEO!  Cheesy

now i'm just trolling...

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:28:41 AM

"everyone hates segwit"?

nah mate.

and, just because somthing is contentious doesn't mean it isn't valid.

BU:

Classic:

Core:

which will the market value mostest

Grin

Your points in this post are so stupid ass that they are nearly funny.

Just trying to wrap my head around the pictures causes delusional sensations.   Cheesy Cheesy

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:32:40 AM

no risk no reward.

i disagree...

i think bitcoin has become to hard to change and its going to die if we dont fix this soon!

In order to arrive at your above conclusion, you have to begin with the premise that bitcoin is broken...

And, you know what?  your premise is wrong.  Bitcoin is not broken. 

Even if bitcoin stays the same forever, bitcoin is still going to have considerable value, "as is"

We all know that there is way too much interest in bitcoin, and it is NOT going to stay the same forever, but the idea remains the same, bitcoin is not broken in its current state... contrary to the various assertions of the FUDsters - including KillerPot   Tongue Tongue

numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:05:39 AM

Kraken showing weakest tendencies during last day. That's a small marker where the support is strongest at the moment, or not since Kraken is mostly the EUR gateway into BTC. You can watch BTCe to get a sense of RUB interests.
"Reading" fakevolume CNY sites I have given up on.
Killerpotleaf

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:11:34 AM

Kraken showing weakest tendencies during last day. That's a small marker where the support is strongest at the moment, or not since Kraken is mostly the EUR gateway into BTC. You can watch BTCe to get a sense of RUB interests.
"Reading" fakevolume CNY sites I have given up on.

fuck chain watch japan.
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:35:28 AM

Funny that some people around here are looking into my posts too see if i hodl or doing something else. Market is changing fast, so i have to change with it or got rekt. Anyway looks like my consolidation zone is still kickin lol. When people are looking to my graphs they can see what i mean. Well its time for some more altcoins i guess.
bitjanja

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:20:00 AM

Funny that some people around here are looking into my posts too see if i hodl or doing something else. Market is changing fast, so i have to change with it or got rekt. Anyway looks like my consolidation zone is still kickin lol. When people are looking to my graphs they can see what i mean. Well its time for some more altcoins i guess.

so who da fuk are you  Huh Huh

nobody is looking at nothing from you man, you are nobody. dont get too excited

Roll Eyes

so tired to reading 99,99999999% crap on this forum
york780

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:26:52 AM

Roll Eyes

Thats right. The small minority of 00,0000001% thats not saying crap includes me. Lots of people are looking at them like they are nobody. I think that your message doesnt have any added value to this discussion. Go home and get your shinebox. Nobody cares.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:31:54 AM

Roll Eyes

Thats right. The small minority of 00,0000001% thats not saying crap includes me. Lots of people are looking at them like they are nobody. I think that your message doesnt have any added value to this discussion. Go home and get your shinebox. Nobody cares.
Thats probably the point he was making.  Roll Eyes
york780

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:35:23 AM

Roll Eyes

He is making some ''points'' and i keep on winning. Seems fair to me. He must be fun at parties, i couldnt care less.
droizs

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:47:20 AM

Roll Eyes

He is making some ''points'' and i keep on winning. Seems fair to me. He must be fun at parties, i couldnt care less.

Dude... You're trying too hard, slow down
york780

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:50:23 AM

Roll Eyes

Dude... You're trying too hard, slow down

You cant try too hard. Just push furhter.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

When you become a stone cold trading psycho, that's when the real profits roll in.

york780

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:28:39 AM

When you become a stone cold trading psycho, that's when the real profits roll in.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:27:59 AM

"everyone hates segwit"?

nah mate.

Bullshit,what we have here is:

By the way Jay,in case you didn't notice BITCOIN IS ALREADY CENTRALIZED!!!!!!!!

How much hashrate do you little peons have?? 20%  30% I don't think that will effect ANY changes in Bitcoin  Cheesy
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:41:32 PM

Made me smile  Cheesy.

At least check this out: https://grayscale.co/ethereum-investment-trust/

I think it has a much higher chance of approval than a bitcoin ETF.
Its just starting

It looks like similar wording to the existing GBTC in which case they don't need the SEC and it will happen. A nice asset for the space. It never really set Bitcoin on fire though, perhaps it'll do more for ETC.

You are right. Because of its small marketcap it is already rising very fast because of the hype. When there is a ETC ETF it will moon bigtime. It feels like Ethereum in its early days. First just a small thing, nobody cared about it. After that lots of other coins join the Ether chain, smart contracts started and it became a real crypto platform. Etc looks like a ugly little brother of Ethereum but when you can actually use it for something like a ETF it finaly gets a purpose and it will go moon.

BTC = store of value, the crypto king, ETH= crypto smart contract platform with tokens , ETC= ETF crypto coin  Huh Would be awesome if you ask me.
This would be the best thing for both sides and I can see it happening for Ethereum to have an ETF.
It already had the split of chains happened so that is out of the way for speculators to say that bitcoin is still in a volatile state right now with all this Bitcoin unlimited business still looming on their minds.
And in a way this can take Ethereum on it's own path away from being just known as a alternative to bitcoin but on it's own as a tool to the smart contracting that they want to promote it as.
This would solidify it as a true business minded platform that all the banks want it to be so they can start using it. They will then all have a sense of "control" of where this cryptocurrency is to be sculptured into for their own gains and purposes, unlike what they would have with the acceptance of bitcoin.
This is very thing the banking commission are known for with all their fees and charges(more profit more commission!) they impose on their clients and users everyday of the year.
That is infact a picture perfect marriage in paradise if they can tie an ETF to ETH and have ETC to distribute their clients money conversions on a daily basis.
I think that was their plan all along.
Anyone else notice the SEC looked as if they didn't give any thought about their decision to let bitcoin have an ETF. As if they knew all along they were going to reject it even if it was presented to them.
They held the original day of the decision on it over the weekend!
So that right there tells you they didn't put even a thought into having it pass in the first place.
Pages: « 1 ... 16637 16638 16639 16640 16641 16642 16643 16644 16645 16646 16647 16648 16649 16650 16651 16652 16653 16654 16655 16656 16657 16658 16659 16660 16661 16662 16663 16664 16665 16666 16667 16668 16669 16670 16671 16672 16673 16674 16675 16676 16677 16678 16679 16680 16681 16682 16683 16684 16685 16686 [16687] 16688 16689 16690 16691 16692 16693 16694 16695 16696 16697 16698 16699 16700 16701 16702 16703 16704 16705 16706 16707 16708 16709 16710 16711 16712 16713 16714 16715 16716 16717 16718 16719 16720 16721 16722 16723 16724 16725 16726 16727 16728 16729 16730 16731 16732 16733 16734 16735 16736 16737 ... 33477 »
  Print  

Jump to: