May 05, 2024, 06:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 16713 16714 16715 16716 16717 16718 16719 16720 16721 16722 16723 16724 16725 16726 16727 16728 16729 16730 16731 16732 16733 16734 16735 16736 16737 16738 16739 16740 16741 16742 16743 16744 16745 16746 16747 16748 16749 16750 16751 16752 16753 16754 16755 16756 16757 16758 16759 16760 16761 16762 [16763] 16764 16765 16766 16767 16768 16769 16770 16771 16772 16773 16774 16775 16776 16777 16778 16779 16780 16781 16782 16783 16784 16785 16786 16787 16788 16789 16790 16791 16792 16793 16794 16795 16796 16797 16798 16799 16800 16801 16802 16803 16804 16805 16806 16807 16808 16809 16810 16811 16812 16813 ... 33323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4475

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

Good AM Bitcoinland.

Our steady rise has slowed a little I see. No ATH yet today... currently $1332USD (Bitcoinaverage).

At least we tested $1300 and it held like the Rock of Gibralter.

More ATHs please.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

I think that BTC is going to moon extreme in the upcoming year.

This is why:

-roodstock (lets take ETH's marketcap and destroy ETH) -> BTC smart contracts
-SegWit
-Bitcoin's modular design

Cant wait.

What makes you optimistic SegWit will be activated in the upcoming year?

Don't get me wrong, I'm really rooting for SW. It would finally get Bitcoin grow up, but I don't see SW atm..

Roger Ver is running out of money, miners will betray him because they need a higher BTC price to cover their costs.
Roger Ver is a dead man walking.

There is a lot of fear in the BTC world rightnow, that why I buy BTC rightnow.
Noobs will get trapped in altcoins.
I dont know how big that bubble is going to get, but I can assure you that the tables are turned in about 8 weeks from now.

The game will play many traders out of it for good.
Again.
8 weeks from now? I mark your words. Hope you're right ;-)

Roger Verr and Wu are breaking down mentally, just like BU.
Smart manipulators wants us to buy altcoins so that they can cash out on the top to buy back BTC after SegWit and other things are implementated.

I like to move in the opposite direction.
I buy now, when the FUD is still high.

Call me a madman, but I will play those manipulators BEFORE they play me.
Come and get me whales.
I am waiting.

york what's your prediction for xrp and eth now? should I jump out like you said 4 days ago?

Luckily I don't give a fuck what some people tend to say in speculative forums, that's why I'm in a huge profit atm.

He is messing with people's minds

He is really one of the smartest manipulators I have ever seen.
I have to give him that.

Yorkshire, Back isn't a manipulator nor messing w/ folk's minds, he's just calling the charts as he sees them. Unfortunately for him, he brought his ltc spec out of the alt discussion to here and overstayed his visa leading to his deportation. He would've been fine if he just kept his talk in the appropriate area but clearly he wanted to reach more eyes and perhaps have more users in profit from ltc to help him launch his ICO if he ever gets his shit together on it.

I can totally see that you're on edge after a negative trade or two and are just preaching to folks to just hold btc, which is fine. But, you were a big eth and etc pusher about a month ago, then you bailed and the party continued w/o you. People love it when the profits are rolling in but then comes the learning curve.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:31:48 PM

This is why:

-SegWit

Cant wait.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really rooting for SW. It would finally get Bitcoin grow up, but I don't see SW atm..

Roger Ver is running out of money, miners will betray him because they need a higher BTC price to cover their costs.

I dont know how big that bubble is going to get, but I can assure you that the tables are turned in about 8 weeks from now.

Again.

Smart manipulators wants us to buy altcoins so that they can cash out on the top to buy back BTC after SegWit and other things are implementated.

Come and get me whales.
I am waiting.

york what's your prediction for xrp and eth now? should I jump out like you said 4 days ago?

Luckily I don't give a fuck what some people tend to say in speculative forums, that's why I'm in a huge profit atm.

I have to give him that.

Yorkshire, Back isn't a manipulator nor messing w/ folk's minds, he's just calling the charts as he sees them. Unfortunately for him, he brought his ltc spec out of the alt discussion to here and overstayed his visa leading to his deportation. He would've been fine if he just kept his talk in the appropriate area but clearly he wanted to reach more eyes and perhaps have more users in profit from ltc to help him launch his ICO if he ever gets his shit together on it.

I can totally see that you're on edge after a negative trade or two and are just preaching to folks to just hold btc, which is fine. But, you were a big eth and etc pusher about a month ago, then you bailed and the party continued w/o you. People love it when the profits are rolling in but then comes the learning curve.

I have to admit that the whole ETH/ETC party went on without me.
Thanks Gates & JP Morgan.

But dont you agree that this is just a whale game, hopping from crypto too crypto ?

None of those altcoins can fullfill the space that Bitcoin has ATM.
None of them are more safe, or have a bigger community.
When they have the same ammount of transactions they will likely encounter the same problems.
SegWit is only a matter of months from now.
Wu & Ver cant infinite-finance a failed solution with almost nobody backing it for long, their pockets are getting empty.
Ethereum isnt even close to BTC.
Its not decentralized, unlimited tokens, very small community, lots of them are companies , banks and other whales.
Alts have pumped, ICO game is almost over.
BTC will start again.
The cyclus will start once more.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:50:09 PM

It seems that after a small correction the price is above $1300 again, sure and stable by now, if things keep this way maybe this week we can start to approach to the $1350-$1400 range.
droizs

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:51:32 PM

This is why:

-SegWit

Cant wait.

Again.

Come and get me whales.
I am waiting.

I have to give him that.

I have to admit that the whole ETH/ETC party went on without me.
Thanks Gates & JP Morgan.

But dont you agree that this is just a whale game, hopping from crypto too crypto ?

None of them are more safe, or have a bigger community.
When they have the same ammount of transactions they will likely encounter the same problems.
SegWit is only a matter of months from now.
Wu & Ver cant infinite-finance a failed solution with almost nobody backing it for long, their pockets are getting empty.
Ethereum isnt even close to BTC.
Its not decentralized, unlimited tokens, very small community, lots of them are companies , banks and other whales.
Alts have pumped, ICO game is almost over.
BTC will start again.
The cyclus will start once more.

Long term, If bitcoin is doing great some of the alts will do 3x great.

At least that's how I look at things, if btc grows alts will follow.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

the current alt bubble was sparked by the etf denial.

that tells me that alts exploded in relief that bitcoin didn't get a seal of legitimacy that lifts its status to level far beyond theirs. because it didn't it's all scratching around at the same level still.

which also tells me that if bitcoin ever did step up and out of the current quagmire alot of alts would fart their last as the hope had gone.

but it hasn't, so they won't.
steelboy

Activity: 756
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:58:14 PM

I feel that we are about to go up quickly.....
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:05:53 PM

the current alt bubble was sparked by the etf denial.

that tells me that alts exploded in relief that bitcoin didn't get a seal of legitimacy that lifts its status to level far beyond theirs. because it didn't it's all scratching around at the same level still.

which also tells me that if bitcoin ever did step up and out of the current quagmire alot of alts would fart their last as the hope had gone.

but it hasn't, so they won't.

I think even if bitcoin problems get solved some or even more alts will also continue to rise due to the increasing adoption of cyrptocurrency.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:08:21 PM

This is why:

-SegWit

Cant wait.

Again.

Come and get me whales.
I am waiting.

I have to give him that.

snip

I don't doubt that there's big money flowing in but there's also a lot of new money coming in that is smaller in nature. Initially, new folks get their hands on a .3 btc and then they start seeing what's going on w/ alts and that's when they stumble on one they like or have seen much of the hype for and think it's a lot sweeter to own dozens or hundreds of an alt rather than just their .3 btc. When I came up, we didn't have any of this alt coin theater so it was always just earning money to buy btc - or mining it if that was your gig.

Furthermore, the average person can't keep up w/ these kinds of btc prices. Alts don't need to fulfill anything about btc, they have value because average joes are willing to buy them in lieu of the big money it takes to buy btc. In the end, btc is the big boy settlement layer where most alt profits will return to. These alts allow minnows to psychologically enter the crypto space in a respectable way in terms of the amount purchased. They then get the taste for the profits that come and if they're smart, they'll convert their take back to btc or will be forced out of their positions when btc goes full bull and the alts fade for the time being.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

I think even if bitcoin problems get solved some or even more alts will also continue to rise due to the increasing adoption of cyrptocurrency.

nothing to do with problems, all to do with future prospects. the etf would've destroyed the alts for quite some time. it would've been a giant signal that bitcoin was ascending out of its traditional shit hole and leaving them behind.

ultimately it might have been a disaster and it doesn't need it anyway, but the perception is all.
kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:28:54 PM

Bitcoin has first mover advantage and a huge market cap.  But that doesn't mean the alts will disappear. Ever.

There will always be coins that are better at certain things because of innovative tech, or features more suited to certain (niche) applications.

BTC is the big one, the king - yes.  But it will always have to coexist with other contenders.  Why would this change?

We are at ATH, but BTC is losing overall market share.  Ok, this may change if the scaling debate is solved (temporarily) but Alts will not simply disappear if scaling comes, why would they - it will boost the concept of cryptocurrency, ultimately.

The thing that will hurt Alts most would be if Bitcoin fails.  Conversely its success will only encourage the growth of alts.

It is just how it is.

BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:29:11 PM

I feel that we are about to go up quickly.....

I hope so.  Hubby and I have been supporting a new camp in California for the kids of incarcerated parents (Camp Agape) and would love it if the price increased soon because they need some funds for the camp on Memorial Day weekend.  We already gave a couple grand, but we have price points for selling and it would be so great to help fund this in a substantial way.  They have some big donors already (YMCA for one) but they need a bit more.  

Of course, I am excited to see the price increase for more personal reasons too.  We have one daughter in college and another in high school and soon to be in college too!  Seriously, with the price of higher education today we all need investments that can double, triple or quadruple to pay for it!  LOL
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4475

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

Back to $1337 at Stamp.
york780

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:40:38 PM

Back to $1337 at Stamp.

Bitcoin is going sideways for now.

At least my zcash dust is going to the moon lol.
fichtn12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:07:08 PM

Back to $1337 at Stamp.

yea. nice. i think it is time for a new target...
brb  Kiss
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

Back to $1337 at Stamp.

brb  Kiss

If we close above $1300 on average this week, meaning tomorrow, I'm pretty confident we will see a new ATH soon.
Charts looking really bullish to me at the moment.
The next week may become a really great one.
york780

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

Back to $1337 at Stamp.

brb  Kiss

If we close above $1300 on average this week, meaning tomorrow, I'm pretty confident we will see a new ATH soon.
Charts looking really bullish to me at the moment.
The next week may become a really great one.

3 EUR more for a ath guys.

after that free pumping space.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:59:35 PM

Good AM Bitcoinland.

Our steady rise has slowed a little I see. No ATH yet today... currently $1332USD (Bitcoinaverage).

At least we tested $1300 and it held like the Rock of Gibralter.

More ATHs please.

++breakout up to //^$2017 ==new resistance now $1337 is cement! :-D weeee
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:01:43 PM

If we break $1350 I expect some fireworks.

@$1500 who you got 1000zzz for sale? :-D lulz
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:12:49 PM

for about a week now my computer time is very limited...today i checked the price and we are at ~1200 EURO Smiley   
pretty nice !! any good news for that ?
Pages: « 1 ... 16713 16714 16715 16716 16717 16718 16719 16720 16721 16722 16723 16724 16725 16726 16727 16728 16729 16730 16731 16732 16733 16734 16735 16736 16737 16738 16739 16740 16741 16742 16743 16744 16745 16746 16747 16748 16749 16750 16751 16752 16753 16754 16755 16756 16757 16758 16759 16760 16761 16762 [16763] 16764 16765 16766 16767 16768 16769 16770 16771 16772 16773 16774 16775 16776 16777 16778 16779 16780 16781 16782 16783 16784 16785 16786 16787 16788 16789 16790 16791 16792 16793 16794 16795 16796 16797 16798 16799 16800 16801 16802 16803 16804 16805 16806 16807 16808 16809 16810 16811 16812 16813 ... 33323 »
  Print  

Jump to: