April 26, 2024, 12:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28431 28432 28433 28434 28435 28436 28437 28438 28439 28440 28441 28442 28443 28444 28445 28446 28447 28448 28449 28450 28451 28452 28453 28454 28455 28456 28457 28458 28459 28460 28461 28462 28463 28464 28465 28466 28467 28468 28469 28470 28471 28472 28473 28474 28475 28476 28477 28478 28479 28480 [28481] 28482 28483 28484 28485 28486 28487 28488 28489 28490 28491 28492 28493 28494 28495 28496 28497 28498 28499 28500 28501 28502 28503 28504 28505 28506 28507 28508 28509 28510 28511 28512 28513 28514 28515 28516 28517 28518 28519 28520 28521 28522 28523 28524 28525 28526 28527 28528 28529 28530 28531 ... 33302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368139 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 01:03:19 AM

I'm going to take advantage of all these idiots buying doge and put a volatility bot out there and kill on btc/doge.

Gotta take advantage of these seriously shit shitcoins and make some corn on em.

I gotta say, what the fuck is wrong with people? Well at least my son is not selling any of his bitpennies for Doge, but I will say the Titans are once again fucking profitable.

That statement alone should turn the world upside down. I may even dig some more of them out of the attic, and swap whatever I mine for sats....

Oi.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 01:06:07 AM

At this rate that dirty dog is going to overtake Polkadot and have XRP in its sights.

I guess it looks cheap to people.

Well... that 97 trillion $USD volume, kinda makes doggie tripping balls. It might be overspent and lots of people will sell. (Already sold mine) (I think waiting the 'peak' might be a weird combo, but I'm waiting for the dip again.)  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 01:09:40 AM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

Sorry dear people for the Late reply i was wage slaving, i really do appreciate the Advices given to quit Cigarettes ! Now its only up to me... Thanks guys Smiley

Well, if you were to buy some bitcoin, rather than remaining a disgruntled nocoiner, then you might be inspired to quit smoking because you are inspired to live longer to enjoy your improved life - thanks to bitcoin.

If you remain a nocoiner, then you might not fare as well including remaining disincentivized to quit the bad habits that are likely killing you more quickly than necessary (presuming that you have some value to add to the world, besides whining about NOT having any coins.. MTGOX... blah blah blah).

Time for DCA therapy, i guess.
Dr. Gee, i think this guy should substitute his (bad) health for (good) wealth, don't you agree?

Wink

Amazing line, "substitute his (bad) health for (good) wealth"

Hehe, thanks.
I added (bad) later, because "substitute health for wealth" could have been mistaken easily. Then i felt like something was missing. Seconds later,  (good) was introduced.
Amazing, inspiring community, btw.  Cool

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7968

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 01:11:15 AM
Merited by Phil_S (2)

Like i could do the fucking math and figure out the dollar amount but at that point I rather just pay the fucking TX fee.

I usually just go to https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ , find the lowest amount that'll get the coins there in the timeframe I want and throw that in there. As long as things aren't too volatile, it's usually accurate enough.

I attach a modest fee and if my tx hasn't gone through, I use ViaBTCs free accelerator which resets exactly on the hour and allows 100 free accelerations as a community service.  I don't use it very often but it never fails me.  The other day I attached a 51 sats per byte fee which was within 2M from the top of the tx pool.  Fourteen hours later I checked and had 0 confirmations.  The number to get to that same position had moved to high 80 sats per byte.  On the next hour I tried ViaBTC accelerator and it was confirmed with the next block ViaBTC found.  Kudos to ViaBTC for this thoughtful gesture.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 02:52:01 AM

Holy shit. What the freak. I almost had a heart attack popping up the crypto charts.

If DOGE can get to ~$0.3, then nobody can fucking convince me Bitcoin will NOT turn us all rich. Period. If a crapcoin can do this, imagine what Bitcoin could do.

I feel sorry in advance to those who are falling into the DOGE trap though. This is gonna rentlessly wreck so many people.
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 02:55:52 AM

Saylor believes the 4 year cycles are over. In any case, their company is hodling for a minimum of 5 years.

I think he is wrong, that would mean that the halving and subsequent boom would never again be followed by a bust. No way, it's way to early for that.

I don't think he's completely correct either. So it could be there might be a bear winter thing, but maybe not 80% to 90% corrections. If you are prepared for that, and we get a smaller one, then you should be fine.

And the next halving is a puny thing, taking just a little over 3 btc per block. So maybe not completely correct, but this halving will be disappointing IMO. What will not be disappointing is what happens between now and said halving. I think we're going to see things we've never seen before.

It seems quite premature to be suggesting that this upcoming halvening is NOT going to be significant and even go so far as to call it "puny" when the fact of the matter remains that the impact of the value of the coins ONLY needs to be around 2x in order for the halvening to have a similar value impact (sure there may well be some other factors, but on the face of it, think about it).**  So, the 2020 halvening had BTC prices bouncing between $7k and $10k at around the time of the halvening, and do we have at least double that value now?  And what is going to be the value of BTC at around the time of the 2024 halvening?  Get a grip peeps, including uie-pooie, d_eddie.   Or am I reading you wrong?

What price do you expect BTC to be around the 2024 halvening?  I surmise that the BTC price around the 2024 halvening is going to be at least $60k.. which would be more than 6x the BTC price around the time of the 2020 halvening.  Would that be significant?  Would that be "puny"?   Here's my "speculation" of an answer in small text... so you do not read my answer before coming up with your own answer... do your own mental, logical and factual based work, peeps.. and don't be lazy fucks....  :   Would that be significant? well, yes.   Would that be "puny"?     not only no.. fuck no. 

**By the way, I will grant you some benefit of the doubt in regards to the required BTC price needing to be more than 2x higher in order for the impact to be higher based on the assessment of the size of the reward to BTC's whole circulating supply... Nonetheless, I am going to still use 2x as a general mental guideline.

The price in usd being 2x does imply that the impact of the halvening in usd will be the same, yes. In this sense it is not "puny". And I personally think the price will be quite a bit more than 2x. I don't want to go pie in the sky, as someone likes to say, but 20x or more can't be ruled out.

The reason I still think it can be considered puny is because the ratio coinbase_rewards/miner_fees lies mostly in the 10%-14% interval (it changes from block to block). It means 10%-14% of miner income today does not depend on the progressively dimishing reward.

If the fees don't change much (and it's a big if admittedly), a halvening would bring the ratio in the range 20%-30% - so let's take 25% as the reference figure: one fourth of miner income will not depend on the reward. At the following halvening (2028) it will be 50/50, always with the unsafe assumption of fees not moving much.

Actually, I think asymptotic inflation in miner fees, in a perfectly competitive market, should only depend on the btc cost of equipment depreciation+electricity - which is supposed to go down while king daddy keeps doing his NGU stuff.

Whatever, it's over my head already. You can visit Saylor and invite him to a tandem session of legendary self-eroticism.

(Which is my alternative way of respectfully, friendly telling you to go fuck yourself - merely a response to that angle where you say my lil selfie should get a grip!)
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2021, 03:09:51 AM

go doggie go...lol
if i was an nft artist, doggie carrying a sled with smiling daddy bitcoin would be a good one.
...and it shows why selling at each penny advance is not a very prudent strategy, sorry @philipma1957.
Of course, packing a stack of cash as a result may show that you were more right than not, but your partner is packing serious dough now.

well turning 2500usd 1 million coins into 65000usd average sale of 6.5 cents a coin works fine.

now he turned 1500usd 600k coins into 120,000 if he cashes them.

at the moment he has zero
I have 65000 usd. which was changed into btc and some mining gear.

so my mining gear is earning coins as I type
my power bill is prepaid for a year.
my shed for parts is prepaid.
I tax break some of the sale of the coin.
Most of all zero pressure to sell my btc.
I always ladder up my sales
as i never allow just missing a one point of sale price.

Now my partner could decide to sell his 600k doge and do far better than i did with my 1 million doge coins.

but he could keep holding it and it could crash. he has had zero use of the value.
I have been buying mining gear with my sales of doge in jan feb march and april.

the mining gear is all warranty for 2-5 years. and will always earn money since the power was prepaid.

my risk level drops like mad. this way.

but my max profits drop due to these hedges.

his method has way more risk he is letting 600k x .23 or maybe .25 ride so 138-150k fully exposed.

I told him sell 100k doge he sold 5k doge.

For me I like ladder up as dca method.

remember we mine 10000 coins a month.

we also converted all our gpu earnings into doge from 2018 to july 2020.

so we mined 360000 and purchased 1240000 giving us the 1.6 million doge.

we accumulated most under .3 cents cost.

they were garbage only 4800 value

my primary idea was we paid next to nothing to get to the 1.6 million level. lets hold them.

so I go to one farm and see 20 gpus currently mining eth which are all mine.
they are all worth 2x to 3x what i paid for them.
they are paid off.
they have sold earnings of eth.

which i convert into cash and btc.

so the ltc/doge boosted cash gear btc which got me gpus which are boosting cash gear and btc.

my partner has  no value from his hodl of 600k doge until he cashes it.

so I sit in a safer spot then him.
i got btc
i got cash
i got gpus making coin

but more from the early ladder sale back in jan/feb

I sold more of the coin then at lower prices.

cant complain
without the early sales of the doge I would not have the gpus I have mining right now.
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:47:27 AM

vaping can both make it easier and harder to quit cigs. easier because, unlike a cig, it wont stay lit till its done (cigs add chemicals to keep it burning, contrast that with a cigar with no chemicals.. it goes out when you leave it). so, light a cig and you pretty much are forced to smoke the whole thing as its gonna burn down to the filter anyway. plus it coats everything with that nice orange gunk.. (smokers just look at your computer innards and fans.. eeeew man mine were soooo disgusting).

vaping. press the button, inhale or once or twice, put it back in your pocket nice and neat, done. and those subzero mods can put out clouds of vapour of sizes that you have to see to believe. and no ash, no ashtrays that stink, no orange coating in the rooms etc. of course theres maintenance - cleaning, replacing seals, coils etc. but thats was actually an attraction to me.. kinda calming doing coils maintenance and whatnot.

[...]

I'm against smoking in general, but the way you describe vaping makes me want to try it. I see colleagues and friends with these vaping machines that look so high-tech, like some kind of weapon that came out of an alien ship or something. OLED displays, coil resistances, wattage, energy reserves.  Cheesy

I wouldn't touch these with a stick. There are findings that the liquids based on oils containing vitamin-E harm the lung tissue.
Oil based vapor is that thick, white foggy very opaque vapor. In comparison, vaped herbs produce very light, transparent vapor just like when you heat up water on a stove.

I use a mobile vaporizer, very rarely, but it's manually heated with a pocket lighter. A bi-metal cap making a click sound when the right temperature is reached and then the taste/efficiency depends on how strong you draw. Looks like sucking on a crack pipe a little  Cheesy
You can vape tobacco too, but you have to manually clean it quite often.
At home i use the "volcano" table-top vaporizer. It's the best you can get, it's running almost daily for over 15 years now, just had to replace a broken switch two years ago. The best thing is, you can make hash-dope from the debris. Black, oily stuff which knocks you off your socks and also brown, dry hash with a lot of herb fiber.
I also make chocolate with the remaining herb, after vaping it twice, still has plenty of potency.
This way it also becomes three times cheaper to vape mary j.

Enuff with the offtopic now. Y'all know i'm a weed connoisseur, already  Grin

Quoted for my own reference.

+1 WOsMerit for an OT pearl of wisdom.

And I don't meet Mary J much any more! But I have quite a few friends that do ;-)
heslo

Activity: 1160
Merit: 943

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:49:09 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2021, 04:01:31 AM by heslo

Alts going stupid today, have a feeling we might be in for a pop ourselves when this money floods back into BTC

Holy shit, just noticed I'm now a hero member, nice nice
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 04:04:01 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

go doggie go...lol
if i was an nft artist, doggie carrying a sled with smiling daddy bitcoin would be a good one.
...and it shows why selling at each penny advance is not a very prudent strategy, sorry @philipma1957.
Of course, packing a stack of cash as a result may show that you were more right than not, but your partner is packing serious dough now.

well turning 2500usd 1 million coins into 65000usd average sale of 6.5 cents a coin works fine.

now he turned 1500usd 600k coins into 120,000 if he cashes them.

at the moment he has zero
I have 65000 usd. which was changed into btc and some mining gear.

yea, i was mostly kidding, but one comment stands: you were probably slicing it too close together lately (every penny).
I understand to have a penny interval when it was 2c or 3c, but at 14c-1 penny is too narrow.
However, any money made is a good money.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10153

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 04:42:59 AM

If you are bringing up positive facts/logic and failing and refusing to denigrate altcoins (aka shitcoins) at every other sentence, then you are putting a spin on shitcoins that they do not deserve, even if you believe that you are being neutral .. whatever that means..

Ok, fair enough. Eth sucks.

There you go.. that's the spirit.. and a good start, even though I get the sense that you do not really mean it, but saying it frequently is going to help to get you there... little by little...

It is likely that you need quite a bit of work because there is some shitcoin brain washenings that seem to be stuck in your head.

And I did not invest in it or buy any more than token (less than 1%) amounts.

I hope that you are not lying just to "fit in."  I had recently admitted when I bought my first 1.2486 BTC, I sent 1 BTC to a then existing exchange and bought something like 7 shitcoins for .84BTC  That would be .12BTC for each of the 7 shitcoins. 

Some other members here admit to much worse transgressions, and their stories become quite a bit more convincing because they explain how their experiences convinced them to get out of their shitcoin habits and their thinkings about shitcoins.. just say no... blah blah blah.

I don't know how plain numbers stated as facts imply something is positive or negative unless positive means up, and negative means down or below zero.

In other words, you are fighting the matter, and you are unable to really truly refrain from talking about shitcoins except if negative, and you should be able to determine if something is negative if you practice enough. 

You had already admitted that you were attempting to be "neutral" and "neutral" is not acceptable here.. neither neutral nor positive are acceptable here.. ONLY negative.  Just practice.  Maybe go to the mere every day and figure out a few negative things to say about shitcoins, and then once get used to practicing, then it will be easier here.

The fact that anyone could have gotten 2k ETH for 1 BTC remains as ... I don't know how else to say it, but it is what it is.

Yeah, but it is NOT on topic.  You can go state those lovey dovey facts in other threads, or if you are just incidentally mentioning such facts, probably no one will notice, but if you are trying to emphasize such facts in order to establish that if you had bought ETH at its initial offering in 2014 (or whenever that was), you would have outperformed BTC to date.. and you are trying to suggest something good about ethereum by selecting a specific scenario.. which is not acceptable here because it is NOT on topic.  No one is suggesting that you lie about anything.. that's for sure.  You can be negative about ETH without lying, and if feel some irresistible urge that you want to bring positive facts into this thread.. bite your tongue and take that nonsense somewhere else, even if your spin (pick of dates or whatever) happen to be true.. blah blah blah.

Remember again, I did not get any back then. I'm not getting any more now.

Good.. so there should be no reason to bring it up.  If any of us wants to look up such fact we can, but its not on topic here.

I did not get any in between except as mentioned earlier token amounts (and by token, I mean it in the sense that it's small enough to ignore, maybe you could say cup of coffee amounts?)

Now you are going into nitty gritty irrelevance regarding your supposed innocent motivations in bringing it up.  We (not even sure if royal or no) do not want to talk about ETH here.

And if that cup of coffee thinking is what got me into trouble in the first place, I may know what is being implied as I have heard it called the "Latte Factor", and I honestly don't think that was my problem.

Without getting into details, I made mistakes unrelated to BTC or shitcoins.

Yes, many of us have, and I already said my part on this point.

I got paid in BTC and in shitcoins for doing what I did on these forums as escrow, like someone buying hardware or miners or holding funds. I never bought any of those with my own money. You could say it was earned, and maybe the equivalent of buying them with my time.

Once they are in your grubby little hands, you have a choice about whether to keep them in the form received or to convert them..

Maybe, maybe, maybe I could have spent more of my time just accumulating corn then? Maybe.

That's my understanding of at least part of the situation but there was a budgeting issue too. .in terms of pulling the fuck you lever way before you made sure that you had a sufficient income and also accounted for BTC volatility (or whatever shitcoins you were invested in).

If that is what you are getting at, then yes, maybe that contributed to my issues.

You do not have to talk about it.  Lot's of us make mistakes, and sometimes you are young enough to recover without having to engage in desperate measures, and sometimes people continue to make the same kinds of mistakes, and I am suggesting that you might be doing that by being too sympathetic to shitcoins, but my information would not be as good as yours in that direction .. and sometimes some people might need someone to tell them that they are making the same mistakes if they seem to NOT recognize it, if that is the case with you, I cannot be sure.

I have some shitcoins, and I probably have had some shitcoins since the beginning of my Bitcoin journey in late 2013.

If those shitcoins were "airdropped" to you by forking, I don't consider it something you acquired even if you knew there was going to be a fork and bought some BTC in anticipation of getting the forked shitcoins after.

Once I split them and had control over them, then I had options regarding what to do and how to keep such coins.  I was actually hoping BGold was going to get up to .05BTC.. but I recall it had ONLY gotten up to .035BTC or something like that, and  when the BGold price continued to drop, I just put them in a kind of forget about it status... and I did not reconsider selling them... and recently they got up to about .002BTC, and i am not sure if that is enough for me to even bother.. but I suppose it does start to add up.

So, you believe that there is some value to "diversify" into shitcoins beyond token amounts?

No I do not. I'm an admitted BTC maxi, but watch the shitcoins because they do interesting stuff, without further investing into them whatever I have gotten out of them through my other dealings on this forum and other places.

Oh?  It sounded to me that you were criticizing me for not being diversified enough into other projects... or kind of a vague criticism, but still.

Maybe my memory is failing me because I thought that you admitted to getting reckt pretty badly from shitcoins, and then I recall that you had some ongoing dabbling into shitcoins even after saying that you had gotten reckt.... In any event, I don't feel like looking it up, if it is look upable.

I may have implied something to that effect or I may have attributed my getting reckt to shitcoins, but now I am more aware it is through other issues beyond intentionally dabbling into shitcoins. From 2012 to 2019 I was unemployed and living on BTC and whatever shitcoins I would receive, frequently cashing them out to pay for food. My biggest mistake was believing I could continue doing that and remain unemployed.

Ok... that is refreshing my memory a bit... and yeah it does seem to be a bit of a mistake to live off of your bitcoins in such a situation.. and that could be one of those situations in which mistakes were made and they should be attempted to be learned from, even though they do have a pretty decent cost associated with such mistakes.

I finally got a job and realized it's a good idea to having some sort of stable fiat income for the time being as I rebuild my stash of BTC as well as doing all other things normal fiat people do in preparation for a better future.

I would think that any of us should want to ensure that our BTC stash is large enough, and sometimes ensuring some fiat cashflow would be quite helpful.. and also, I frequently recommend that people get their various debts in order before engaging in considerably volatile assets such as bitcoin, but there are ways to attempt doing both at the same time, too.. but it can be quite expensive if someone has debt that is costing them near 20% a year, and that usually should be taken care of first and maybe figure out ways to get debt to be more manageable (if possible) such as 4% to 8% might be more reasonable.. but some people ONLY have high interest options, but sometimes such people can build up their credit to be able to get lower interest options in the future.

I learned about traditional markets too. It's odd because I got into bitcoin with no background and now it seems I know more about traditional investments than plenty of nocoiners after reading plenty of stuff about them. I learned more about keynesian and austrian economics than I ever did in all my years in school. I learned about sound money. I learned that BTC is .. well we mostly know what BTC is.

Many of us who have been in BTC for a while can make claims to having had learned quite a bit and in a variety of topics through our study of BTC... whether that is personal money management, macro economics matters, or having differing eyes on politics.

And, there were some institutions dabbling in shitcoins, so they might have different agendas than me.

It would seem at this point that everyone knows what happened with GME. No need to say more eh... That's probably the agenda of these large institutions getting into shitcoins, or something along those lines.

I was referring to some institutions endorsing Ethereum through the years.. and I think that my main point is that sometimes smart people can do dumb things, and maybe they will be proven to be correct.. I doubt it but whatever, let's see how it plays out.

I am not sure if Maxi is a proper label, but if you are wanting to use the term maxi in a denigrating way.

I use the term on myself as well. It is like using the word "geek" or "nerd" to describe who I am to other people. It's not negative to me and should not be negative to others. However, the origin of the word itself comes from a shitcoiner who wanted to denigrate us bitcoiners. To his credit, he contributed to Bitcoin Magazine a long time ago. My guess is he got emotional about his shitcoin ... we all know he isn't "normal".

There are gradations even within Maxi's so I am not really much for labels.. even though I suppose that some labels will fit better than others.

I still think he's a genius.. Maybe a misguided one. Strongly opinionated. And if quantifying his current wealth from his creation, worth half a billion dollars, we can't really say anything other than, shitcoins are still shitcoins.

I am not much into idolizing various shitcoiners, whether it is vitalik or anyone else in the shitcoin space.

Yes.. have fun staying poor with that kind of thinking.

I kept saying I have not put anything more into them shitcoins than what I got for my saliva or time. But agree, time is money, it should be in money not in shitcoins.

Well, I think also that sometimes thinking too much about shitcoins and reading about their nonsense is valuable too (meaning that it takes away value if you are spending too much of your brain power on figuring out what might be happening in shitcoinlandia.. even if you do not personally invest money.. and maybe that is what you are saying, too?)

the proof of work in bitcoin and the way that it is iterated is a BIG fucking deal including the almost perfect incentives that are provided in a variety of ways.

Everything about bitcoin is a big deal and the way all of them combine together. All the individual parts are big deals. And the combined total of all of them are greater than the sum of the parts. I was just mentioning that tidbit about hashcash.

Your tidbit about that part of hashcash did not come off as too positive about bitcoin.. but I already responded to that, anyhow.

I cannot disagree with you here.  Sure it is one thing to make determinations for yourself, but the ability that you might be able to make general or specific recommendations to someone else, then that may depend upon how much time that you are able to spend with them in terms of explaining intricacies or any matter.  Even recommending bitcoin can have quite a few complications, even if you might direct some location for someone to get started.. if that is Swanbitcoin or somewhere else.

My recommendations are general, but to certain specific people I get into detail telling them what exchange to use in their particular situation, and mostly to get only bitcoin. That's about it. Buy, HODL, DCA ... don't touch it for 10 years. Simple.

Sure.  Some recommendations are more basic, and some are more involved, depending upon how interested such person is, and whether you have time to hold their hand through certain parts or if they are a self-starter.  So there can be a lot of variations including how much time that you might want to spend with one person or another, and for example, I have some people that I spent considerable time already, and iI am not going to go  out of my way to help them when I was already trying to be helpful earlier.  So I may or may not help depending on the circumstances, and of course, I may go into some detail and point people in certain directions, but I ONLY have so much time to explain things if they do not seem willing to do some leg work on their own.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2994

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 05:31:32 AM

Alts going stupid today, have a feeling we might be in for a pop ourselves when this money floods back into BTC

Holy shit, just noticed I'm now a hero member, nice nice

congrats *party!gif*  Grin

free photo to use on website

Outofmemory,
Mufasa doing the dance,
Yeah true it’s Friyay.

HODLsleep.

Watched it five times
And this one thing is for sure:
mufasa can dance!

Kylapoiss

Activity: 616
Merit: 292

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 06:07:36 AM

Will it be 61-63k for a month now like 57-59?

Doge? wtf Cheesy
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 06:21:30 AM

The reason of this dump https://u.today/turkey-bans-use-of-cryptocurrencies-for-payments
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2048
Merit: 1182

Never selling

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 06:29:24 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2021, 07:02:08 AM by somac.

Will it be 61-63k for a month now like 57-59?

Doge? wtf Cheesy

I hear doge is going to be the new BTC. Nah, just kidding but wouldn't surprise me if plenty of shills are out their saying that.

What's nuts though is everything. XRP for gods sake, and binance coin?? Seriously, a coin for a dodgy exchange worth almost 80 billion.

I don't like where this is going. Not because I'm worried these oscillators will dethrone BTC, they will have their 90% crashes again, but rather that this kind of crazy stuff has signified market tops in the past.
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2021, 06:30:25 AM

Good morning WO! Movement is positive, times are happy Smiley
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2048
Merit: 1182

Never selling

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 06:32:43 AM

Expect increased purchasing of BTC in Turkey from now on then.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 06:37:22 AM
Merited by Parazyd (1), Kylapoiss (1)

Doge? wtf much gentleman  Cheesy
Ftfy
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2994

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 07:04:52 AM

Doge? wtf much gentleman  Cheesy
Ftfy

Wag the DOGE  Cheesy

EDIT: Bitcoiners Turkey going poor again?  Huh
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4136

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:30:24 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2021, 09:20:41 AM by AlcoHoDL

Damn. My cousin (the altcoiner I'm meeting tomorrow), once had nearly 1 million DOGE. At that time he said he would not touch them until the thing pumped. He ended up selling them early and without much profit. Now he has none. I guess it's a roll of the dice. For some it works, for most it doesn't.

The only sure thing is to buy Bitcoin.
Tried, tested and proven by math & science.
And no, llamas cannot sing.

Edit:

Some lucky guy will buy cheap tomorrow.
As for the rest of us: how does it feel to be poor, motherfuckers?
Pages: « 1 ... 28431 28432 28433 28434 28435 28436 28437 28438 28439 28440 28441 28442 28443 28444 28445 28446 28447 28448 28449 28450 28451 28452 28453 28454 28455 28456 28457 28458 28459 28460 28461 28462 28463 28464 28465 28466 28467 28468 28469 28470 28471 28472 28473 28474 28475 28476 28477 28478 28479 28480 [28481] 28482 28483 28484 28485 28486 28487 28488 28489 28490 28491 28492 28493 28494 28495 28496 28497 28498 28499 28500 28501 28502 28503 28504 28505 28506 28507 28508 28509 28510 28511 28512 28513 28514 28515 28516 28517 28518 28519 28520 28521 28522 28523 28524 28525 28526 28527 28528 28529 28530 28531 ... 33302 »
  Print  

Jump to: