May 04, 2024, 01:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28892 28893 28894 28895 28896 28897 28898 28899 28900 28901 28902 28903 28904 28905 28906 28907 28908 28909 28910 28911 28912 28913 28914 28915 28916 28917 28918 28919 28920 28921 28922 28923 28924 28925 28926 28927 28928 28929 28930 28931 28932 28933 28934 28935 28936 28937 28938 28939 28940 28941 [28942] 28943 28944 28945 28946 28947 28948 28949 28950 28951 28952 28953 28954 28955 28956 28957 28958 28959 28960 28961 28962 28963 28964 28965 28966 28967 28968 28969 28970 28971 28972 28973 28974 28975 28976 28977 28978 28979 28980 28981 28982 28983 28984 28985 28986 28987 28988 28989 28990 28991 28992 ... 33322 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26371956 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:03:32 PM

The problem that most don't understand is that the BTCiTcoins have dried up from the traditional supply. And the only way to get bitcoins is from the Altcoin Vs. Bitcoin market. But to do that, you have to acquire Altcoins to push the price in fiat on them and then dump them on a loss for BTC.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Grin

So I guess... suck on that you maximalist fanatic! You won't get your way! You will get f^cked the Altway!!! Cheesy Cheesy
What utility altcoins you have in your mind other than bitcoin that can provide you security of transactions with thousands of potential nodes running across the network.So a certain so called dumbass group of persons will be able to push the shitcoins price high against bitcoin when they all follow it ? Eventually you don't need to dump the altcoins because the temporary run for them is over and so they automatically dumps and so called altway is set out of the market.Have some in depth knowledge before supporting the so called zero utility altcoins.

I always use altcoins to transfer stuff left < and > right. Smiley  ... "BTCutcoin" for me is sh!t. It is too slow and too high of a fee. F^ck security, SHA-256 is excessive, I'm happy with less. Smiley

*edit(0): Until Aliens attack us, we will manage our day to day precious sh!t currency transactions with less. Then we will use 512 or higher if its necessary for something greater than some stupid thing as called money. Smiley ... Don't get me wrong, I get along, but I actually deeply hate money. Tongue

*edit(1): Or the concept of money. There needs to be a better system, something better to be invented.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:05:02 PM

OK.  What the hell?  I really like Tradingview, and there are some gems of shadetree analysis on there.  Some really interesting ideas and insights.  But WHY, WHY, WHY does ANYONE think shit like this is useful at all?

This guy is one of the top follows on there.  What the heck is wrong with people?

He needs to come sit under the zen feet of Toxic for a while and learn about ducks diving for salamanders and things like that.

I feel for people like this. If they keep going like this, they'll eventually have a complete psychotic breakdown.

I have images of this person being rolled out on a gurney in a straightjacket in ten years.
WaltKitty

Activity: 42
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:11:09 PM

OK... I need y'all to talk me off the ledge.

My state attack paranoid theory along with the 139 minute block time this morning between 689300 and 689301 has me all would up thinking about reorgs etc.

_edit_

So I have been doing a little math (remember that I am a musician primarily... so math is a dark art for me), and putting aside things like the first few blocks and amazingly long times then, my figuring based on reasonable swings in hashrate (including the one we are in now) this type of gap should not happen more frequently than like 3+ halving Epochs.  I might have my figuring wrong, and some of it is on my head-napkin.  It could be even more EV rare than that.

Raise your hand's slowly cAPSLOCK and back away from the keyboard.  Tongue
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:15:59 PM

My state attack paranoid theory along with the 139 minute block time this morning between 689300 and 689301 has me all would up thinking about reorgs etc.

_edit_

So I have been doing a little math (remember that I am a musician primarily... so math is a dark art for me), and putting aside things like the first few blocks and amazingly long times then, my figuring based on reasonable swings in hashrate (including the one we are in now) this type of gap should not happen more frequently than like 3+ halving Epochs.  I might have my figuring wrong, and some of it is on my head-napkin.  It could be even more EV rare than that.

Raise your hand's slowly cAPSLOCK and back away from the keyboard.  Tongue

Right.  I am definitely on heightened... umm heightened something.

But my antennas have served me well over the decades.  I have learned not to discount them.  Especially when they are receiving such an overwhelmingly strong signal. Smiley

Tough part is I usually have a bit of insight as to what the signal means. But I am not sure where we are headed.... I just seem to be picking up that we are in for a pretty wild ride.

You know how animals act funny before an earthquake, or trees turn their leaves up before a good rain?

My antennas are literally vibrating.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12036

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:22:13 PM
Merited by cAPSLOCK (1), JayJuanGee (1), Torque (1), ivomm (1)

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10210

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:35:56 PM

@100trillionUSD
June closing price $35,037 .. as far below S2F model as in Jan 2019. Next 6 months will be make or break for S2F (again).
https://twitter.com/100trillionusd/status/1410530418495983617?s=21

Sad

Make or break sounds like nearly pure bullshit kind of language for a purported scientist to be describing and to be giving any shits about his model.

Tweak the fucking model... who cares if it were to end up falling short of expectations... ?

It should not be considered the best model (most highly-correlated) since slice bread and then all of a sudden considered as a dire failure.  Does not make any sense to me, but what am I except an outside observer?

As long as you have a roof over your head and your bills are taken care of you can never buy too much BTC Smiley
Exactly. I would never regret looking back at this post or comment in future.
I am sure all you Legends/Hero Members loves your yearly gains.

yeah. and dont forget to enjoy those potential multi year long losses too.

Yes, exactly.. patience is not a bad thing with any investment, including going through a full cycle or two or maybe even more than that.. past performance is no guarantee to future performance, and it can take a while to build any kind of investment.., whether investing in the seemingly fastest horse in the race or not.

_edit_

So I have been doing a little math (remember that I am a musician primarily... so math is a dark art for me), and putting aside things like the first few blocks and amazingly long times then, my figuring based on reasonable swings in hashrate (including the one we are in now) this type of gap should not happen more frequently than like 3+ halving Epochs.  I might have my figuring wrong, and some of it is on my head-napkin.  It could be even more EV rare than that.

Raise your hand's slowly cAPSLOCK and back away from the keyboard.  Tongue

Right.  I am definitely on heightened... umm heightened something.

But my antennas have served me well over the decades.  

Yeah right...  Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have learned not to discount them.  Especially when they are receiving such an overwhelmingly strong signal. Smiley

Tough part is I usually have a bit of insight as to what the signal means.

Yeah right...  Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But I am not sure where we are headed.... I just seem to be picking up that we are in for a pretty wild ride.

You know how animals act funny before an earthquake, or trees turn their leaves up before a good rain?

Nothing wrong with that bUGsly-lock.. just keep watching to see what happens next.

One thing about the future, we cannot really know for sure.  That's what makes it interesting and sometimes a wee bit scary when you be poking ur head out of the blankeee from time to time.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

By the way, my understanding is that the difficulty adjustment is maxed out at 25% down, so it will be interesting to see how that plays out.. especially since the hashrate is suggesting 27.5%, currently but the adjustment is coming in a wee bit more than 1 day from now.

https://diff.cryptothis.com/

So it means that if the current hashrate continues, it will be lower than the adjustment, so the suggestion for the next period will still be down.. and if it rises to a level of 25% or more on the next period, that could be a good (opportune) time for any possible attacker, perhaps?

I am just watching, too, and waiting for greater experts to provide more details for what is happening, and sure, cAPSLOCK, you are part of that package of information... and many of us claiming to be normies, only have so much time to research further and hope to NOT be scared into taking any rash actions.
WaltKitty

Activity: 42
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:39:03 PM

Good morning Bitcoinland. Happy Canada Day all you WO Canucks.

Still stuck in the mid-$3xxxx range... currently $33740USD/$41714CAD (Bitcoinaverage). Waiting for October.

Too busy getting infrastructure together at the lake. Moved in temporary trailer last week. Laid gravel bed for the shipping container that will serve as garage and secure storage. After a couple of months of day trips we're ready to start spending nights.

Take 1g of Vitamin C every hour all day. That knocked out my COVID in a day.

Uh ... I know there's no such thing as Vitamin C overdose, but that's twice more than the maximum recommended (10 grams per day, some articles say 2 grams per day is the max without side effects) on some studies I read. I just take 1g a day and I'm doing fine. Maybe 2 if I don't forget, and just your typical costco / kirkland brand too.

Any more than 5 to 10 and you're likely to just waste it.

But then again, COVID is a new thing, perhaps that's what is needed ...

Someone with far more expertise than I about vitamins mentioned about doing it once in an hour due to how it is absorbed by the body and how quickly it loses effect (or something along those lines). Basically spreading it out throughout the day is the key.

There is something about the body not absorbing as efficient from pills as it does from food also.

I get my Vitamin C both ways. I eat a healthy diet of fresh foods, not peeled (the skin's the best part), not overcooked, and also take a 1000mg time-release Vitamin C tablet every morning and night.

Using time-release tablets is key.  Your body quickly pisses it out so you need to keep trickling your supply slowly into your system. This is why dietary Vitamin C works better. Digestion of food releases the C at a slower rate, just as soluble fiber slows the absorption of sugars, slowing diabetes.

Canada Day and the founding of chicom authoritarianism, what a bi-polar world we live in. Does not seem fair. Happy C-day anyway JimboToronto.

LOL El_Duderino. Perfect.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:54:17 PM

Take 1g of Vitamin C every hour all day. That knocked out my COVID in a day.

Uh ... I know there's no such thing as Vitamin C overdose, but that's twice more than the maximum recommended (10 grams per day, some articles say 2 grams per day is the max without side effects) on some studies I read. I just take 1g a day and I'm doing fine. Maybe 2 if I don't forget, and just your typical costco / kirkland brand too.

Any more than 5 to 10 and you're likely to just waste it.

But then again, COVID is a new thing, perhaps that's what is needed ...

Someone with far more expertise than I about vitamins mentioned about doing it once in an hour due to how it is absorbed by the body and how quickly it loses effect (or something along those lines). Basically spreading it out throughout the day is the key.

There is something about the body not absorbing as efficient from pills as it does from food also.

It would make a little sense to conserve as much while spreading it out through the day, so maybe the smallest tablet you can consume taken several times in a day. Something like 100 mg per hour x 24 = 2.4 grams in a day, which is close to the maximum without "wasting" ... some studies show about half may get wasted through pills.

Some tabs have slits in them, so you can use a vitamin cutter to split a tab in half.

But all this might be too much work, LOL, so just get the smallest you can swallow and use that. The tabs I got are 1000 mg each, I've seen 500 mg tabs too.
modrobert

Activity: 355
Merit: 284

-"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:57:53 PM

_edit_

So I have been doing a little math (remember that I am a musician primarily... so math is a dark art for me), and putting aside things like the first few blocks and amazingly long times then, my figuring based on reasonable swings in hashrate (including the one we are in now) this type of gap should not happen more frequently than like 3+ halving Epochs.  I might have my figuring wrong, and some of it is on my head-napkin.  It could be even more EV rare than that.

But my antennas have served me well over the decades.  I have learned not to discount them.  Especially when they are receiving such an overwhelmingly strong signal. Smiley

Tough part is I usually have a bit of insight as to what the signal means. But I am not sure where we are headed.... I just seem to be picking up that we are in for a pretty wild ride.

After central (China) mining went offline, and difficulty still haven't adjusted downwards fully, the time between each block will fluctuate a lot more than usual. Hashing a block SHA256 checksum with leading zeroes is a bit like lottery, the more lottery tickets you pull per second the better the odds are (higher hashrate), it is still possible to pull a lot lottery tickets in a row without winning. The difficulty in a couple of days is estimated to go down with roughly 27%. The difficulty adjusts every two weeks with the goal to generate one block every ten minutes on average.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:01:35 PM

Explanation
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:11:23 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

Yes.. but gears are very empowering.

We do not get resolution of the perpetual motion machine merely by introducing gears though, do we?  Even if we can get a wind car that moves faster than the wind by use of gears.

Perpetual motion is such an interesting thought project that it just seems we should be able to harness the universal effects like gravity through some method that will not work out to a zero sum game but all that have tried have failed.

Maybe we will finally have the solution when we have a unified theory?

I've done some pseudo practical thought experiments on this one, but because of stuff like friction, we can not achieve 100% efficiency. The smoothest ball bearings (or other bearings / bushings) and the best performing gears ... there will be some losses, but can get close to 99% ? or something very high efficiency. Still, it is less than 100% so the output will always be less than whatever is the input.

I've even tried to do mechanical to chemical or electrical conversions, and use the electrical energy to power mechanical motors, ... Try plugging in 3 or 4 UPS in series, then plug the last one back to the first one, see how long it will last, LOL. Then plug an electric fan or light bulb somewhere in the middle. It will last awhile, but eventually all of the UPS will die. I've not tried to make it last too long.

The best we could hope for is something very efficient but still need input from other sources, be that solar, wind, water, tides, volcanos, heat, gravity ... I was a kid who thought I could power my house with a pair of double-A batteries.

I like the "perpetual motion" flywheel thingy that rolls to the bottom of a wide angle V shape and never stops spinning going back and forth. Or the bobbing duck. Trying to harness any meaningful amount of energy makes them stop. Trying to make it work by getting only 1% of the energy makes it kinda pointless, might as well stick to "traditional" solar or wind power commercially available already. My brother got a windmill and some solar panels on the roof of his house and he dropped his electric bill to about 20% to 30% of what it used to be.

There's very little point to getting it below 0% unless your electricity provider has some sort of grid-together-link-send back sort of thing, but they probably will not pay you, so the best you can get is either no bill, or very low bill, which you'll happily pay anyway.
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:45:57 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Karartma1 (1)

I've just bought for 500€ and I will keep doing that DCA each month until I retire. My advise for bigger sums is to divide them at least in 3 parts and buying now with the first part. In case the price falls enough, fire the next buy and so on.

You cannot just retire early, ivomm?

I am going to create a hypothetical that is not necessarily meant to be your situation, but let's say for example you have a pension that is $50k per year and it has a bunch of other perks that cause it to go up another 50% , so it is really worth around $75k per year of already earned money once your retirement date comes, so you do not feel comfortable leaving that on the table, but you have a BTC stash that is something like 100BTC, so you feel pretty good about the BTC having a current value of $3.3 million (income of $132k) ($33k BTC prices), and currently with BTC volatility uncertainties, you might want to value the BTC ONLY at the 208-week moving average of $13,333 - so therefore only $1.33 million (income of $53.2k).

But if BTC prices were to go up to $500k and then correct back down to $100k, at some point the 208-week moving average is going to move up to $100k too.. and that would cause some amount of certainty that your BTC stash is worth several multiples in excess of the pension that you might end up leaving on the table, no?  In other words, valuing BTC at $100k would cause a $10 million BTC portfolio value (income of $400k).  At some point, the pension would start to seem like peanuts compared to the value of freedom, no?

I understand that some people still do get some pleasures from their jobs, but there is a breaking point at some price point, too, no?  Those breaking points need to be considered no, whether it is having assurances of 2x the salary, 10x the salary or 50x the salary?  or some other breaking point to cause a desire to split away from current job duties and activities or maybe just renegotiate the terms, perhaps?

Well, I have 17 years to my retirement and there is no possiblity of an early retirement with a pension in my country. So, I guess, I will need something like 17x4 yearly salaries to live comfortably, but I won't be able to afford a big house or lambo (Audi e-tron GT tops). Currently my networth is around that sum, so I guess I'm alright. The first 17-year sum I've already cashed out just to be sure in case I lose my job, which is quite possible now. I have a goverment job which requires me to be in the office only 6-7 hours per week and with a huge 6 months yearly vacation. But the problems are 3. First, the government can shut us down. Second, my boss is an asshole and is stealing from his employes. So I have a choice to be silent and get what he gives me, or to be vocal and lose my job. Third, I have 4-5 illnesses which are not life treatening for now, but our health system is horrible and I can't get a proper treatment. For these reasons, I am looking for another country, where to move after say a couple of years, living only with the profit of my Bitcoins. I am thinking about Greece and Spain, where the real estates are very cheap, even cheaper than in my poor country.

All this will be possible if the price goes above 100K, which will happen in the next months or 1-2 years, I guess. I the meantime I enjoy donating small sums to various organizations and buying for myself computer stuff and quality guitar equipment. My latest purchase arrived yesterday - a Gretsch guitar. I'm a big ACDC fan and enjoy playing their music at home and with my friends. I feel  happy with every direction Bitcoin takes. I continue mining and buying Bob-alike degenerade style. Bitcoin has already changed my life. Now I have much bigger confidence. In my poor country I naturally started with much smaller investment compared to the western world. But the current situation is that if I cash out everything now, I will enter the list with 900 richest people in my country. So I go to shops, buy and don't care about the price. I often interrupt the salers, who are used to offer cheap stuff, and I order the most expensive things, like glasses, tablets (galaxy S7+ is a beast by the way), etc.  
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:01:27 PM

Explanation
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:02:30 PM

Ok China left a bitcoin mining blackhole upon us.
But I ain't see any disruption.
Let's move on.
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:16:45 PM

The first 17-year sum I've already cashed out just to be sure in case I lose my job, which is quite possible now. I have a goverment job which requires me to be in the office only 6-7 hours per week and with a huge 6 months yearly vacation.

But the current situation is that if I cash out everything now, I will enter the list with 900 richest people in my country. So I go to shops, buy and don't care about the price. I often interrupt the salers, who are used to offer cheap stuff, and I order the most expensive things, like glasses, tablets (galaxy S7+ is a beast by the way), etc.  

If I may offer some unsolicited advice or suggestions:

You already have 17 years worth of cash? Then you should be okay for the next 17 years even if nothing else happens, but you also still have the remainder of your bitcoins?

I'd wait for a little dip, or DCA back into bitcoin and leave only maybe 5 years in cash as reserves, maybe 10 years. In other words, invest the other 7 or more years back into bitcoin.

If you cash out everything now, you say you will be in the top 900 richlist of your country, currently at around $35k USD/BTC. If you wait 5 to 10 years that may double or triple your BTC, or wait for $100k, then $200k?

Somehow, you should be able to calculate another 17 years into that figure?

I would personally keep the job, and even try to make the asshole boss a friend, be nice to him, so you stick around as long as you can, up to 17 years. You said you only need 6 to 7 hours per week? That's like one hour a day average? You are almost semi-retired at this point as long as you can keep the job and the income, plus 6 months vacation.

I do not see any other job that has this kind of arrangement now while maintaining your income. You are practically retired. Fully retiring means you add 6 to 7 hours back to your weekly life and adding maybe another 6 months of "vacation", which you will have to calculate if it's worth it to give up whatever income you are currently making from your job.

I am sure you will see the signs if you are forced to retire fully or if the government is going to shut you down. You can take more drastic actions then. In the meantime, you have 17 years worth of cash ... which is 17 years more than plenty of people who don't have enough until next week.

In theory, once you have at least 25 years, you can retire, but I would stretch that to 30 years or even more. I would try to stick to whatever job I have an keep accumulating until I have maybe 40 years worth. Or more. And if it's in Bitcoin, then so much the better for the future eh? You can wait out a couple of cycles (about 4 to 8 years?) and you'd have double or triple, or 60 to 70 years worth of cash.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:23:09 PM

_edit_

But my antennas have served me well over the decades.  I have learned not to discount them.  Especially when they are receiving such an overwhelmingly strong signal. Smiley

After central (China) mining went offline, and difficulty still haven't adjusted downwards fully, the time between each block will fluctuate a lot more than usual. Hashing a block SHA256 checksum with leading zeroes is a bit like lottery, the more lottery tickets you pull per second the better the odds are (higher hashrate), it is still possible to pull a lot lottery tickets in a row without winning. The difficulty in a couple of days is estimated to go down with roughly 27%. The difficulty adjusts every two weeks with the goal to generate one block every ten minutes on average.

I understand the block adjustment gizmotronics fairly well... But the 139 minute blocktime this morning was an anomaly deviation wise.

13 minuted blocks are one thing.  This was an order of magnitude over that...  Not necessarily significant.  But nice and spooky given the backdrop.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:26:03 PM

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:29:57 PM

I've been busy IRL and only skim through WO lately, so I didn't quite get your earlier comment about COVID-19, did you say you've got it, or you may have it? I hope you are clear of it. BTW, a few days ago I had my 2nd dose of the COVID-19 vaccine (the Pfizer variety). All is fine, no side-effects at all, apart from a mild muscle pain at the injection site, lasting less than 2 days.

Be careful, I was in a fog not noticing it until a few weeks later. I thought I was fine until I looked back and realized thats why I did a bunch of stupid ass shit.
modrobert

Activity: 355
Merit: 284

-"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:35:31 PM

_edit_

I understand the block adjustment gizmotronics fairly well... But the 139 minute blocktime this morning was an anomaly deviation wise.

13 minuted blocks are one thing.  This was an order of magnitude over that...  Not necessarily significant.  But nice and spooky given the backdrop.

Yes, bad luck. I think security is fine, even at current hashrate still way over what is required, but confirmation time is up, mempool grows.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9544

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:52:20 PM

Just read it’s the 100th Anniversary of the CCP today. Hopefully their influence on anything bitcoin related is nearly over.

Any way, here’s some HOPIUM -

@maxkeiser
The #Bitcoin   hash is undergoing a seismic, global redistribution along with a massive adoption increase and a big protocol upgrade.

The FOMO inflection point, once crossed, will catapult price to $220,000 in 2021
https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/1410636814671486976?s=21
Pages: « 1 ... 28892 28893 28894 28895 28896 28897 28898 28899 28900 28901 28902 28903 28904 28905 28906 28907 28908 28909 28910 28911 28912 28913 28914 28915 28916 28917 28918 28919 28920 28921 28922 28923 28924 28925 28926 28927 28928 28929 28930 28931 28932 28933 28934 28935 28936 28937 28938 28939 28940 28941 [28942] 28943 28944 28945 28946 28947 28948 28949 28950 28951 28952 28953 28954 28955 28956 28957 28958 28959 28960 28961 28962 28963 28964 28965 28966 28967 28968 28969 28970 28971 28972 28973 28974 28975 28976 28977 28978 28979 28980 28981 28982 28983 28984 28985 28986 28987 28988 28989 28990 28991 28992 ... 33322 »
  Print  

Jump to: