April 30, 2024, 04:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29303 29304 29305 29306 29307 29308 29309 29310 29311 29312 29313 29314 29315 29316 29317 29318 29319 29320 29321 29322 29323 29324 29325 29326 29327 29328 29329 29330 29331 29332 29333 29334 29335 29336 29337 29338 29339 29340 29341 29342 29343 29344 29345 29346 29347 29348 29349 29350 29351 29352 [29353] 29354 29355 29356 29357 29358 29359 29360 29361 29362 29363 29364 29365 29366 29367 29368 29369 29370 29371 29372 29373 29374 29375 29376 29377 29378 29379 29380 29381 29382 29383 29384 29385 29386 29387 29388 29389 29390 29391 29392 29393 29394 29395 29396 29397 29398 29399 29400 29401 29402 29403 ... 33308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26369721 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:07:24 PM
Merited by jojo69 (1), goldkingcoiner (1)

@jjg.."He's probably busy counting his many BSV coins..."

..and that's why you are classified as a middle school trollie.

btw, we are in the covid epidemic, so commenting in this fashion on those who did not post for a while...is cringeworthy to the Nth degree despite that members' line of thought about bsv (which practically NOBODY cares about anymore).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10188

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:37:13 PM

He's probably busy counting his many BSV coins...

In all seriousness he never really tried to shill he was just a misled fool in that regard.

Get out of here.

Your memory seems fogged, to the extent that you may have been actually paying attention to the shenanigans and spins of jbreher.

Yeah, sure he used to say that the ONLY reason that he was pumpening some pro-BSV bullshit (or even some pro bcash or some BIG block nonsense) was because someone else mentioned it, and he felt that he had to clarify the actual facts and the actual logic.. blah blah blah.. which in the end rose to the level of a bunch of baloney and shilling misleading nonsense... and he was engaged in such nonsense behaviors since at least late 2016.. and he got worse and worse in a variety of ways with passage of time

....or maybe jbreher got better at his shilling/trolling and spreading bullshit, since uie-pooie did not even notice the snow job that you were receiving and that he was propagandizing in these here parts on a pretty damned regular basis.... and periods of even ongoingness and persistence.. - so even though he tended to usually be polite about it and employed decent logic, that still does not mean that he was not spreading bullshit propaganda (about BSV, bcash, big blocks, bitcoin naysaying, shitcoin pumping) that should not have been in this thread - aka shilling or trolling....

maybe you defend him by saying that he used to be a bitcoiner.. blah blah blah.. Sure, a lot of the bad actors shitcoiners (do we need to go through a list.. besides jbreher to show the pattern?), bitcoin naysayers used to be bitcoiners and claim to be experts on bitcoin and when they shill their bullshit, they are able to put for seemingly better arguments based on their technical skills and their study (and seeming knowledge) of bitcoin.

What he was is the most articulate and knowledgeable "troll" we had in this thread and compared to all the pieces of shit we deal with here on a daily basis I found the vast majority of his posts to be insightful as well as factually accurate. He was a intelligent devil's advocate.

Except where big blocker shit came in!

oh gawd...

He was better able to deceive people with his smartness; therefore, he was better... I miss him.. .. let me vomit.

O.k. I am back (after vomiting).

That's bullshit... jbreher weaved in all kinds of misleading and inaccurate information.. and frequently he got caught up in some technical mumbo-jumbo so it would be more difficult to identify the misleading and inaccurate parts, but surely his employment of "smart" technical gymnastics did not cause him to be some kind of trolling/shilling style that we should welcome here with open arms..

Get a grip, Hueristic.

Get a fucking grip.

#nohomo

@jjg.."He's probably busy counting his many BSV coins..."

..and that's why you are classified as a middle school trollie.

I am glad that you think so highly of me in your desires to defend jbreher and/or bsv coin counters and/or shitcoins.

And, your lame-ass attempt to label someone who denigrates shitcoins/shitcoiners as a troll seems to be lacking in understanding what the fuck this thread is about...

Have you heard of bitcoin, you dweeb?

btw, we are in the covid epidemic, so commenting in this fashion on those who did not post for a while...is cringeworthy to the Nth degree

Who gives any shits?  

wait..

Let me reconsider the matter:

Oh I wish that there were more shills, trolls, disingenuine, dishonest and misleading posters, shitcoiners, bitcoin naysayers, posters of irrelevant topics here.. right Biodom?

We need MOAR shills, trolls, disingenuine, dishonest and misleading posters, shitcoiners, bitcoin naysayers, posters of irrelevant topics here.. right Biodom?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

despite that members' line of thought about bsv (which practically NOBODY cares about anymore).

Oh for sure, we should let the innocent and the less potent shitcoins to pump their nonsense here.. (and we should be sympathetic to them and their conmen) because they are harmless, even though they are shitcoins that likely mislead some innocent peeps... Of course, a lot of the shitcoins trap dumb and greedy people, but not always.... and even some of those dumb and greedy people could be reformed.. once they figure out their "whoops moments"...
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:55:10 PM
Merited by Biodom (1)

Yeah... software raid seems to be the best right now. Some systems like old refurbished servers from HP and Dell, don't really allow you to not use the built-in hardware RAID, but you can always just configure it as JBOD or something and let the software handle the raid.

Then there's unraid and freenas / truenas.

Software JBOD is the absolute worst method for data integrity.

It literally increases your chances of catastrophic data loss exponentially.

raid 6 is safest.

As was noted previously Jbear is a expert on the subject, I miss him.

Yeah.  I hope he is OK.  Maybe he just got tired of us picking on him for for his big-blockness.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2995

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:57:10 PM

Yeah... software raid seems to be the best right now. Some systems like old refurbished servers from HP and Dell, don't really allow you to not use the built-in hardware RAID, but you can always just configure it as JBOD or something and let the software handle the raid.

And Nas4free, the open source heir of freenas, based on FreeBSD and rock solid.

Like FreeBSD itself.
So, software raid is fine for home use, but it's a coin flip when it comes to recovery.
Again: Ask Bob (maybe he didn't delete the thread)
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:59:17 PM

Y'all need to get a room! Wink
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:00:39 PM

raid 6 is safest.

Yeah.  I hope he is OK.  Maybe he just got tired of us picking on him for for his big-blockness.

I miss gentlemand. There's another one not posted for ages.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:01:34 PM

Explanation
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 06:16:40 PM

raid 6 is safest.

Yeah.  I hope he is OK.  Maybe he just got tired of us picking on him for for his big-blockness.

I miss gentlemand. There's another one not posted for ages.

Yeah, miss him too #nohomo. He used to have a very special sense of humor  Grin
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:19:35 PM

I think you need to go on a vacation JJG and just enjoy life for awhile, your getting too stressed over meaningless shit.

I don't take crap I read on the webs serious enough to lose a grip and If I ever do I'll go on a walkabout.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1660

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 06:21:06 PM

To be part of the next bull run rather than regretting again to sell off during this dip have some chill pills mate.

Chill pills? Not good enough. We take Hopium here, sir. If that doesn't do the trick, then we also have Copium.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 2890

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:50:08 PM
Merited by serveria.com (1)

If you ever wondered how proudhon predicts Bitcoin’s price?

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:01:25 PM

Explanation
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:29:17 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), Biodom (1), d_eddie (1), goldkingcoiner (1), vroom (1)

Dear diary,

today two coiners revealed themselves among my friends/ex co-workers. The friend was my former boss, the co-worker his secretary.
The boss proudly told me, he's in "crypto" now, a fantastic thing. He was showing me his trading app and portfolio (what a noob, held only shitcoins), and said his secretary is his crypto-consultant. The secretaries base currency was ETH, he is into Defi as well. I wondered why the fuck he didn't invest in NFT already, but trying to sell a shitcoin that goes to zero is about as non fungible as a JPG of a rock, i heard myself thinking.
I said: Bitcoin? They said: Nah, man. No big gains here anymore. We sell a coin when it's over 150% profit and look for the next (shitcoin) to invest in.
So i asked about the taxes, and they said: Nobody cares. I wish they would know what they think "centralized" and KYC in terms of exchanges really means, but they seemed so obsessed about their "crypto gains", i didn't want to interfere in that moment.

The portfolio of the boss was down about 50% from its recent top. I didn't see or hear anything detailed about the secretary's portfolio, neither do i know how long he already was in "crypto" before.

So it's this time of the year again. I'm beginning to doubt my beliefs about S-curve adoption and should start thinking about liquidation target prices for a part of my stash. The next bear market is coming, and a big retail FOMO move to this cycle's top should lead it. It felt like 2017 all over again, but this time i will take some dollars to buy the 2023 bottom again.

-------

True story. Omitted many details in favor of OpSec.
Biodom
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:43:58 PM

Dear diary,

today two coiners revealed themselves among my friends/ex co-workers. The friend was my former boss, the co-worker his secretary.
The boss proudly told me, he's in "crypto" now, a fantastic thing. He was showing me his trading app and portfolio (what a noob, held only shitcoins), and said his secretary is his crypto-consultant. The secretaries base currency was ETH, he is into Defi as well. I wondered why the fuck he didn't invest in NFT already, but trying to sell a shitcoin that goes to zero is about as non fungible as a JPG of a rock, i heard myself thinking.
I said: Bitcoin? They said: Nah, man. No big gains here anymore. We sell a coin when it's over 150% profit and look for the next (shitcoin) to invest in.
So i asked about the taxes, and they said: Nobody cares. I wish they would know what they think "centralized" and KYC in terms of exchanges really means, but they seemed so obsessed about their "crypto gains", i didn't want to interfere in that moment.

The portfolio of the boss was down about 50% from its recent top. I didn't see or hear anything detailed about the secretary's portfolio, neither do i know how long he already was in "crypto" before.

So it's this time of the year again. I'm beginning to doubt my beliefs about S-curve adoption and should start thinking about liquidation target prices for a part of my stash. The next bear market is coming, and a big retail FOMO move to this cycle's top should lead it. It felt like 2017 all over again, but this time i will take some dollars to buy the 2023 bottom again.

-------

A funny story..we could be 2-4 mo from the top, hopefully.
I "like" their lackadaisical attitude about taxes..maybe some tears will be shed down the road.
Biodom
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:46:51 PM

If you ever wondered how proudhon predicts Bitcoin’s price?

only slightly less formidable than this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arno_Allan_Penzias#/media/File:Horn_Antenna-in_Holmdel,_New_Jersey_-_restoration1.jpg
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:01:25 PM

Explanation
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:06:44 PM

Dear diary,

-------

A funny story..we could be 2-4 mo from the top, hopefully.
I "like" their lackadaisical attitude about taxes..maybe some tears will be shed down the road.

No earth shaking amounts, though. But if there are many profitable trades...
Poor boys going to burn their fingers a little, i guess.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:19:48 PM

I meet a lot more people somewhat into crypto these days..
I tell them I have seen thousands of alts come and go, and that I believe only Bitcoin is forever.. And I truly believe that Bitcoin is forever..
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:22:14 PM

I meet a lot more people somewhat into crypto these days..
I tell them I have seen thousands of alts come and go, and that I believe only Bitcoin is forever.. And I truly believe that Bitcoin is forever..

And still most of them are into coins without real value, am i right?  Grin
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 08:24:09 PM

Dear diary,

-------

So, it's not different this time... such a pity... anyways we can always try to sell at the top and buy back during the 2022-2023 bottom which is also a good thing. Just a reminder: don't sell all (or substantial part of your stash) and/or become a nocoiner/lowcoiner. In other words: don't mindrust it!   Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 29303 29304 29305 29306 29307 29308 29309 29310 29311 29312 29313 29314 29315 29316 29317 29318 29319 29320 29321 29322 29323 29324 29325 29326 29327 29328 29329 29330 29331 29332 29333 29334 29335 29336 29337 29338 29339 29340 29341 29342 29343 29344 29345 29346 29347 29348 29349 29350 29351 29352 [29353] 29354 29355 29356 29357 29358 29359 29360 29361 29362 29363 29364 29365 29366 29367 29368 29369 29370 29371 29372 29373 29374 29375 29376 29377 29378 29379 29380 29381 29382 29383 29384 29385 29386 29387 29388 29389 29390 29391 29392 29393 29394 29395 29396 29397 29398 29399 29400 29401 29402 29403 ... 33308 »
  Print  

Jump to: