April 25, 2024, 04:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29332 29333 29334 29335 29336 29337 29338 29339 29340 29341 29342 29343 29344 29345 29346 29347 29348 29349 29350 29351 29352 29353 29354 29355 29356 29357 29358 29359 29360 29361 29362 29363 29364 29365 29366 29367 29368 29369 29370 29371 29372 29373 29374 29375 29376 29377 29378 29379 29380 29381 [29382] 29383 29384 29385 29386 29387 29388 29389 29390 29391 29392 29393 29394 29395 29396 29397 29398 29399 29400 29401 29402 29403 29404 29405 29406 29407 29408 29409 29410 29411 29412 29413 29414 29415 29416 29417 29418 29419 29420 29421 29422 29423 29424 29425 29426 29427 29428 29429 29430 29431 29432 ... 33301 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367800 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:26:21 PM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

Who could have thought so many woers/bitcoiners are in fact antivaxxers? Guys you do sound like you're from the 19th century. Science gave us BTC and so it gave us vaccines. No need to be afraid of science. Most of the poor antivaxxer guys have been brainwashed by the youtube videos and questionable news sites. Lots of people are going to die because of this.  Sad

Yes there are side effects. Every vaccine has them. Thrombosys, myocarditis etc all are extremely rare. Like really really rare 3 people out of 1 million. Vaccines are like that - somebody's child (or parent) will die a painful death. But billions will be protected from the virus. It's the price we have to pay...    Cool

Because the more you know the better you understand the risks.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/study-finds-most-highly-educated-americans-are-also-most-vaccine-hesitant

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Farmer Bill

Activity: 297
Merit: 416

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:28:31 PM

Seems like some serious stress building within WO.

Nah, I think it's just much needed catharsis for some. I get it. I am the clear outlier of the family, and am well prepared for violent opposition, when it comes to a difference of opinion.

All I can do is state my case, based on best information I have available to me, and walk away to continue living my life if people disagree with me, or find what I have to say as going against their programming.

Very sad times.

It's the classic problem of leading a horse to a stream, but being unable to get it to drink the fucking water.

Stupid animals, I'll tell you hwat...

Have you resolved the land dispute yet?

Or are the lawyers eating funds faster than your ranch.

Back of my mind you had 0.4 acres each to give take by drawing a line down the middle or equivalent swap and shaking hands.

Your considerable investment shows you'll be there a while, even if the guy is a fucking retard try to be neighborly.  
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4864

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:29:09 PM

Coinbase is now inking million-dollar deals with the federal government. Move over Chainalysis: the U.S. government may have a new favorite blockchain company.

https://decrypt.co/81263/u-s-homeland-security-signs-1-36m-contract-with-coinbase
BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1822
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:45:13 PM

Survey company should have the documents ready for us to proceed with the case next week. It's taking much longer to resolve than I'd like, but we can't rush anything, given the formal nature of the dispute. We're looking good to win, and legitimately have a case for the Sherriff to come out if need-be.

It's causing me a tremendous amount of aggravation, but construction continues regardless.

No. Lawyer is pretty chilled out, and wanting us to get the property built out ASAP, so he has a nice long range to shoot his .50 Cal at.
Farmer Bill

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:48:18 PM

PARIS — Calling American and Australian behavior “unacceptable between allies and partners,” France announced on Friday that it was recalling its ambassadors to both countries in protest over President Biden’s decision to provide nuclear-powered submarines to Australia.

It was the first time in the history of the long alliance between France and the United States, dating back to 1778, that a French ambassador has been recalled to Paris in this way for consultations. The decision by President Emmanuel Macron reflects the extent of French outrage at what it has a called a “brutal” American decision and a “stab in the back” from Australia.

But why would France care so much? Does this adversely affect their military standing on the world stage?

Australia on Wednesday canceled a $66 billion agreement to purchase French-built, conventionally powered submarines, hours before the deal with Washington and London was announced.

Oh, money, grift, corruption and pork.

Of course.
What hurt them most is (apart from losing contract) there was no formal discussion on deal cancellation and Australia notified them just before the announcement, like 1 hour or so lol. Literally no one see that coming even Australian ministers.

The French as part of the EEC did not care when quotas for exports from Australia to Great Britain, a major trading partner were imposed when GB joined the EEC. Australia took a blow, and a lesson and now concentrates on trade in Asia.

European defense policy is in disarray meanwhile People’s Liberation Army Navy has 6 nuclear subs, 50+ conventional and rapidly increasing spending. Australia require the latest and best to help balance power in the region.

I believe India has one nuclear sub with 3 more to follow, all designed and built there.
Farmer Bill

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:55:38 PM
Merited by BobLawblaw (2)

Survey company should have the documents ready for us to proceed with the case next week. It's taking much longer to resolve than I'd like, but we can't rush anything, given the formal nature of the dispute. We're looking good to win, and legitimately have a case for the Sherriff to come out if need-be.

It's causing me a tremendous amount of aggravation, but construction continues regardless.

No. Lawyer is pretty chilled out, and wanting us to get the property built out ASAP, so he has a nice long range to shoot his .50 Cal at.

Haha I like that, and your lawyer will be happy, its great to have space for a range.

No doubt your neighbor will hate you in an inter generational feud.

hope your recovery is complete soon.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2994

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:56:16 PM

Who could have thought so many woers/bitcoiners are in fact antivaxxers? Guys you do sound like you're from the 19th century. Science gave us BTC and so it gave us vaccines. No need to be afraid of science. Most of the poor antivaxxer guys have been brainwashed by the youtube videos and questionable news sites. Lots of people are going to die because of this.  Sad

Yes there are side effects. Every vaccine has them. Thrombosys, myocarditis etc all are extremely rare. Like really really rare 3 people out of 1 million. Vaccines are like that - somebody's child (or parent) will die a painful death. But billions will be protected from the virus. It's the price we have to pay...    Cool

Because the more you know the better you understand the risks.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/study-finds-most-highly-educated-americans-are-also-most-vaccine-hesitant

You nailed it. I have to memorize this for future discussion.

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:59:15 PM

Haha I like that, and your lawyer will be happy, its great to have space for a range.

No doubt your neighbor will hate you in an inter generational feud.

hope your recovery is complete soon.

The Neighbor?
I don't think so.
Too far away, i guess.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:01:25 PM

Explanation
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:05:15 PM

Who could have thought so many woers/bitcoiners are in fact antivaxxers? Guys you do sound like you're from the 19th century.

Really? What is the definition for vaccination in the 21st century?

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1435606845926871041
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:08:14 PM

"Trust the science", they say?

Well "the science" shows that a vaxxed and an unvaxxed person can carry and spread the CV19 virus equally just as well. And a vaxxed person can still contract the virus at a later point. In fact, there is a very good chance that a vaxxed person would likely contract the virus from another vaxxed "asymptomatic carrier" around them, who is more likely to break social distancing rules because of a false sense of trust and supposed minimal symptoms.

So if they feel protected, I'm still left wondering why the vaxxed care so fkn much about what the unvaxxed do again?

I've even seen a vaccinated person who claims to understand "the science" take a step back from someone who said "I had Covid, but I'm fine now because I have natural immunity!" Talk about fkn delusional behavior.

Pupils in here schools are tested three times a week. Positive pupils are home-quarantined if they are not vaxxed, the vaxxed ones are returning to their classrooms.
By all means of science. What is telling you this? In essence: SARS-CoV-2 is no more something to be afraid of, it's something "we" (they) want (us) to have. With such high infection rates as with the Delta variant, mutation is mandatory, as well as if the vaccines keep 90% (decreasing over time) from severe symptoms, there will be a wave of fatalities mostly among unvaccinated, followed by a wave of vaccinated deads, because the spreading and mutation will finally be over 10x as high as of past times, with most cases low- or asymtomatic.

... this is the best case scenario
... a worse scenario is if the experiment goes badly and previously low-risk groups (like majority of fit, healthy, happy people under 50) have had their immune systems attenuated by the vaccines in such a way that they are now more vulnerable to coronavirus then start getting seriously ill in much higher numbers when the vaccines wane around 6-8 months after dosing ...
... the apocalyptic scenario is the virus mutates under evolutionary pressure from the population-wide vaccine strategy into a beast that cannot be tamed as it evolves faster than vaccine variant iterations can keep up ... and ADE as evidenced from all previous attempts to develop coronavirus vaccines shows up when artificial immunity wanes

ADE are a hot topic, pretty unlikely, though - says current research.
I am waiting for the results of the trials for the vaccine to be inhaled. it's expected to build up antibodies in the upper respiratory tract, which would minimize oral spreading and shorten the duration of (low- or asymptomatic) CoV infection.

EDIT: #hodlsleep.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:24:39 PM

Really? What is the definition for vaccination in the 21st century?

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1435606845926871041

Yes, language evolves along with new scientific developments.
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2484

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:30:25 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2021, 11:51:59 PM by BitcoinBunny
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Big difference. The government never peddled Bitcoin down my throat and said I can't do this or can't do that if I don't get Bitcoin.

Yes, that's right but the story isn't so simple when you consider government actions:
Over here in the UK, the committee on vaccination in fact did not advise vaccinating young teenagers because of the rare cases of myocarditis. Astra Zeneca is out of the question because of side effects on women especially, so it had to be Pfizer.
Even after the lack of advice the government health advisor said they will be going ahead with vaccinating young teenagers regardless. BUT, they will only be given 1 shot, even though we have come to accept that "fully vaccinated" means 2. Because 2 shots in teenagers in fact DOES increase risk of myocarditis far, far more.
So what is then the point of the single shot one has to wonder? Children are not going to be "fully vaccinated" in the UK and since Covid deaths are virtually non existent in that age group what is then the real reason to give them the single shot?

In fact this chart seems to indicate that deaths with single shot Covid vaccines were HIGHER than those without during certain times in the UK!

(source: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19latestinsights/deaths)
Doesn't this sound even the slightest bit worry-some to you?!

The chart further indicates that death rate per 100,000 is ultra low in the summer regardless of vaccine status. Just like from flu. In fact Covid hardly made it into the top 10 reasons for deaths for most of the summer over here. I think there was one week it got to number 9.
Again, this raises questions about the necessity of vaccinations in healthy and especially young people.

I was all for vaccines in people who need them, until they became an instrument for controlling people, dividing them and fucking injecting them into people who don't need them at all!

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 12:01:33 AM

Explanation
Apocollapse

Activity: 952
Merit: 742

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 12:09:23 AM

It's shame vaccination are being forced, no freedom to choose...

https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-vaccination-mandatory-vaccination-of-residential-aged-care-workers

Sleep well, eat well, physical exercise, wash your hands regularly, always wear a mask outside, take few supplement to strengthen your immunity (i.e. zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D) it helps you to fight with this freaking virus.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 12:25:27 AM
Merited by BobLawblaw (2)

"Trust the science", they say?

Well "the science" shows that a vaxxed and an unvaxxed person can carry and spread the CV19 virus equally just as well. And a vaxxed person can still contract the virus at a later point. In fact, there is a very good chance that a vaxxed person would likely contract the virus from another vaxxed "asymptomatic carrier" around them, who is more likely to break social distancing rules because of a false sense of trust and supposed minimal symptoms.

So if they feel protected, I'm still left wondering why the vaxxed care so fkn much about what the unvaxxed do again?

I've even seen a vaccinated person who claims to understand "the science" take a step back from someone who said "I had Covid, but I'm fine now because I have natural immunity!" Talk about fkn delusional behavior.

Pupils in here schools are tested three times a week. Positive pupils are home-quarantined if they are not vaxxed, the vaxxed ones are returning to their classrooms.
By all means of science. What is telling you this? In essence: SARS-CoV-2 is no more something to be afraid of, it's something "we" (they) want (us) to have. With such high infection rates as with the Delta variant, mutation is mandatory, as well as if the vaccines keep 90% (decreasing over time) from severe symptoms, there will be a wave of fatalities mostly among unvaccinated, followed by a wave of vaccinated deads, because the spreading and mutation will finally be over 10x as high as of past times, with most cases low- or asymtomatic.

EDIT: Let that sink in: The politicians that tell us they want to avoid another lockdown at all cost are basically driving us into the next one, with the help of their vaccination campaign. Sane minds still seem to be rare.

Sorry, i did not get that first paragraph at all.
In a very complex situation where there are both vaxxed and non-vaxxed and also those who had the virus "naturally" projections are difficult.

My take would be that sooner or later everyone would have the "natural" covid IF the virus changes toward higher particle production (as Delta already did).
In this situation having either a prior strain infection OR vaccine should be beneficial.
If, however, there was no prior vaccination OR infection, Delta could be quite heavy.

One thing, but just my personal opinion: if I ever get a boost, I would prefer it to be conventional (protein-based) vaccine...just in case.
I am not concerned about RNA per se, but have a slight worry about producing antibodies against RNA (for reasons that are a bit too complex to discuss here).
I know that they took measures to greatly diminish that chance, but with serial vaccinations..who knows.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 01:01:25 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 02:01:26 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 03:01:34 AM

Explanation
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 03:14:33 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2021, 04:48:27 AM by sirazimuth
Merited by El duderino_ (7), ivomm (1)

Pages: « 1 ... 29332 29333 29334 29335 29336 29337 29338 29339 29340 29341 29342 29343 29344 29345 29346 29347 29348 29349 29350 29351 29352 29353 29354 29355 29356 29357 29358 29359 29360 29361 29362 29363 29364 29365 29366 29367 29368 29369 29370 29371 29372 29373 29374 29375 29376 29377 29378 29379 29380 29381 [29382] 29383 29384 29385 29386 29387 29388 29389 29390 29391 29392 29393 29394 29395 29396 29397 29398 29399 29400 29401 29402 29403 29404 29405 29406 29407 29408 29409 29410 29411 29412 29413 29414 29415 29416 29417 29418 29419 29420 29421 29422 29423 29424 29425 29426 29427 29428 29429 29430 29431 29432 ... 33301 »
  Print  

Jump to: