April 27, 2024, 05:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 30917 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 30929 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 30938 30939 30940 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 [30951] 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 30973 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 30980 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 30989 30990 30991 30992 30993 30994 30995 30996 30997 30998 30999 31000 31001 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368619 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:02:00 PM

Did you hear the one whereby, they, are, in certain states in the USA, now putting, TAMPON dispensers, in the boys toilets in schools!!!!! (by legislation)

Would someone explain this to me like I'm five, please?

My only guess is in case a girl decides to use boys toilet she can comfortably dispense her tampon. Am I off the mark, and there is another reason for putting those dispensers in?

It's for transgender boys to use. So girls who have transitioned to boys. Otherwise they wouldn't have access to them, unless relying on other girls to provide them.

So whether you agree or disagree with the whole transgender topic, especially whether a girl can transition as a boy or not, then at least ideally they can still have access to tampons while others deliberate the validity of their gender identity. For example if you still see the transboy as a girl, then hopefully you can agree they should still have access to sanitary products at the same time.

I personally don't see how this is so controversial, whether it's the case of a transboy wanting access to tampons, or a girl who considers themself a boy... just let them have what they need surely.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1654

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2022, 11:03:25 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2022, 11:18:46 PM by goldkingcoiner
Merited by vapourminer (1), Paashaas (1), sirazimuth (1), DdmrDdmr (1), OutOfMemory (1), Gachapin (1)

The first image from the James Webb Space Telescope has been made public less than 45 minutes ago. Take a look at the beauty. This was how the universe looked like 4.6 billion years ago.

source
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:03:27 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10178

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:16:02 PM

PROJECTION

You are projecting, you do that a lot, often, always.

If you summarize my post as "projection," then it must actually be "projection."  Can't get anything passed you.

You caught me with my pants down.  

How em-bare-ass-ing!!

........MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY .......

Doesn't seem so merrily to me - even though some folks might deem it as "art."""      

hahahhahaha

a very loose definition of "art"

....and yes... before even anyone says anything

It is not my "opinion" that men and boys do not menstruate.

That really is just a FACT.

Hahahahaha

You are not getting worked up....

koreck?

Wished you would get this excited about kingdaddy rather than shitcoin talkening points.

Maybe if you had a few MOAR coinz, you would not be so easily disturbed by irrelevancies?

Have you ever thought about DCA'ing and getting a few more my lil precious?...

have you ever heard of orange coin good?  based on NGU technologies?

If they can push the idea that a boy is a girl, a girl is a boy, and ignore BIOLOGY...

It's called freedom to select, and to change your mind whenever you like.

Who could be against freedom?

You must not know nuttin.
Gachapin

Activity: 896
Merit: 1840

bitcoin retard

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:20:23 PM

The first image from the James Webb Telescope has been made public less than 45 minutes ago. Take a look at the beauty. This was how the universe looked like 4.6 billion years ago.

source

Just wow..
Fascinating how the light of some galaxies is bended due to heavy gravity objects..

And for anyone complaining that I don't follow my own advice of reducing the size of quoted pics this time... get fucked
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:28:11 PM

The first image from the James Webb Space Telescope has been made public less than 45 minutes ago. Take a look at the beauty. This was how the universe looked like 4.6 billion years ago.

source

Damn the amount of galaxies is insane  Shocked
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:32:05 PM
Merited by empowering (1)

This is legit one of the coolest videos I've seen on Twitter this year. For some reason I get a lot of animals-acting-intelligent videos. Those are cool too. But I much prefer behold-the-destructive-power-of-nature vids.

Ok, I am going to go out on a limb here.... given the intersection of interests..... you may enjoy this =

https://twitter.com/i/status/1546277522261696513

another view

https://twitter.com/i/status/1546357148254277632

....as someone that has jumped out of a few planes/helicopters, I gotta say , this is fkin mad!

ps , everyone was fine, including the pilots

Fortunately they followed one basic rule, the pilots had chutes.

Jumping out of these small aircraft with the swinging door like that seems cumbersome, I only jumped out of Pilatus Porter with sliding doors (and much bigger), that was good.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:37:59 PM

A cousin of mine, that I wouldn't call woke, has 4 boys. His wife has created a clothing brand and is quite successful, she wanted a girl when they decided to make a 3rd kid, and instead got twin boys.

One of the twins has long hair and wants to be a girl. He's 4. At that age, it doesn't come from internet. The "theory" is to let him do what he wants and see where it goes. I can agree up to a point, if he likes "girl toys" or things like that, it doesn't really matter. But indulging in letting him believe he's a girl ? For his birthday parents of other kids asked what to bring, and the cousin said : do as if he was a girl.

I fear the wife wants a girl so badly she'll push him in that direction...
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:40:06 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2022, 12:44:35 AM by empowering

Did you hear the one whereby, they, are, in certain states in the USA, now putting, TAMPON dispensers, in the boys toilets in schools!!!!! (by legislation)

Would someone explain this to me like I'm five, please?

My only guess is in case a girl decides to use boys toilet she can comfortably dispense her tampon. Am I off the mark, and there is another reason for putting those dispensers in?

It's for transgender boys to use. So girls who have transitioned to boys. Otherwise they wouldn't have access to them, unless relying on other girls to provide them.

So whether you agree or disagree with the whole transgender topic, especially whether a girl can transition as a boy or not, then at least ideally they can still have access to tampons while others deliberate the validity of their gender identity. For example if you still see the transboy as a girl, then hopefully you can agree they should still have access to sanitary products at the same time.

I personally don't see how this is so controversial, whether it's the case of a transboy wanting access to tampons, or a girl who considers themself a boy... just let them have what they need surely.

ok, there is at least some logic in a girl, who want to pretend "transition" to be a boy (which is obviously not possible) , still needing a tampon...(why would that be? ohhhhh , cos they are a girl in reality) however the other way ie a boy who is pretending "transitioning" to be a girl, does not and will not ever ever need a tampon

However...... it is a school, public resource, public money... it is other peoples money that pays for the whole shebang. There are shops out there in the world where they can buy them.

Annnd then, the other issue is the fact is exposes other children, some of whom may be younger, to the whole thing.. which other parents may have an issue with.

These kids , all of them are under the age of consent for pretty much everything.... (alcohol, voting, driving, etc etc) so why is this different ? why is this not a case of, do what you want when you are 18?

Also, I also see that, in some states and schools in the USA , they are now allowing children, who self identify as cats, dogs, and other types of "furries" to wear "furries costumes" and not speak, and to sit out PE, and to do things like sit at their gym teachers feet and lick their feet rather than doing their gymnastics/football or whatever.

Also, what about the rights of the parents who have children in those schools, that do not want their kids around little Juan, who is prancing around in a dress at age x at school, or little Jenny who is walking around and in class and now called Juan, and they do not want their kids exposed to such an influence when they are still a child?

...and "send them to another school" cannot be the answer shirley... , sorry I mean surely

"don't call me Shirley"

Where do you draw the line?

I mean, next will it be cool for kids to smoke crack at age 13 in class room jus cos?

Also.... the deeper underlaying issue here is as follows.......  men, cannot ever be women, and women cannot ever be men. It is just not possible, it is not reality.  No matter what cosmetic or hormone treatment, it just is not ever so. It just isn't.

If in the future, there was a way, to actually, really, truly, 100% change one sex to another, like certain fish can do, then maybe, it would be different... but it just isn't.

So, asking why do people have a problem with it.... is a bit on one level like saying,  why cant we just be cool with people who say "I identify as a giraffe" ....... well bro, its because you are not a giraffe, and even if I wanted to be cool about it, and would love to make it so, it just is not so.

There is a problem with society, just arbitrarily trying to change, or pretending to change these things, and like I alluded to earlier, it can be dangerous.

Hitler, and co, tried to make out that certain people were subhuman... it was a distortion of reality.... and people played along... that is what can happen when people play along with distortions of reality, things can get dangerous.

It is not just cut and dry.

I really have no problem with people, doing and wanting to be what they want, where they want, when they are adults... I DO have a problem, when people try and force the view, that biology for example, gender, man and women, do not exist. If a person wants to say, "look I am going to go around , dressed and acting and behaving like another sex, because I want to" then ok, all the power to you... the problem comes when people start saying "NO , I AM A WOMAN!!!" and you must accept that,  rather than, "I am a man who wants to dress up as a woman" and I do not see why people cannot just accept that , rather than just trying to change basically the laws of biology, of which there is little ambiguity about (yes a tiny minority of people are intersex I know)

That being said, the other thing that is weird is how people go about it in the west. In Thailand, they have, for decades already, just declared that there is a "third gender"  not man, not woman, but "other" or "ladyboy" and it is just accepted and no one argues about it and people just get along in general.  However, the "third gender" do not go around demanding x,y,z, demanding they are treated like a man or woman, they are just "3rd gender"  and it is generally just a thing for adults, not children.  

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:45:38 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2022, 12:16:11 AM by empowering

yammering

Yup that is right, you do project.  

lol trust you to not even be able to understand basic biology, like I said you hardly ever understand anything ever.  It is nothing to do with "choice"  there are 2 genders Jay, actually it does not surprise me that you are gender confused... not in the slightest.  Just stop bro, no need to argue yet another point you probably do not even believe in just for the sake of it. "freedom to select"  yeah Jay, people are like certain fish, they can just change their sex... lol, in fact they can just turn into fish if they like!! or mermaids !!! and also did you know that dragons exist !! honest guv!!!

Wound up? so lemme get this straight, you blabber on for 50,000 words, and that it reasonable, and I reply to something, with like 500 words and I am "getting wound up" lol... thats that projection at play again JJG

I would love to know why you seem so sure I have "not accumulated enough bitcoin"  , actually kinda weird , probably that projection again huh Wink if only you knew.  (scrap that, I would not love to know, spare me, it was 100% rhetorical)

Also  "Wished you would get this excited about kingdaddy rather than shitcoin talkening points." whuuuuuuut? I hardly ever talk here about "shitcoins" actually the person who literally talks the most about "shitcoin" here is YOU Jay hardly a day goes by without you mentioning it. Also, "you do not get excited enough about kingdaddy Bitcoin"  what ? I have been using this forum and talking about Bitcoin for 10+ years, is that not good enough for you?  again, stop projecting, stop policing, it is fkin demented mate.

Hope you enjoyed the roast.
Gachapin

bitcoin retard

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:48:36 PM

Biology is only one part of the equation.

If someone isn't happy with their biology, they should have autonomy over their bodies, and they should be allowed to change it when they are old enough to decide. We have the technology.

Viewing from a philosophical standpoint..

What do you think about people that want to have a functional and healthy arm (or their legs) amputated, because they think they'd feel better without it?

Should they be able to get their treatment?  (I'm just curious. Not a question to make any specific point)

If they consult a doctor and mental health professional and they are still serious then yes.
I'm no personal fan of amputation of working body parts but if someone really wants it, who are we to stop them? It's not our body is it?

Same with euthanasia or people that truly think they have nothing in this world to live for. It should be possible for them.

It should not be an easy process though and great care should be taken before going forward. Mental issues can cloud judgement etc. But there should be a path for them...

But yes these are very difficult subjects

Ok, so then there need to be doctors to perform amputations of healthy legs or arms.. (thinking about the Hippocratic Oath here)

What if people tried cut off their arm / leg by themselves?  Would they still be considered sane?  And what's the difference, when a doctor does it...

In most cases, the amputees will become more dependent on help from society.

In general, I don't think a society has the responsibility to accept stuff like that or support it in any way.. 

Yes there might be some outlier cases, but if it's just about the fact that someone thinks he will do better without his healthy legs, then no (from a societal pov).

Easily, I can rationally apply (at least some of) these view points to the trans debate.  And that's why I can understand people feeling uncomfortable with where our societies are moving right now in this regard.

Gachapin

bitcoin retard

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:51:08 PM

Biology is only one part of the equation.

If someone isn't happy with their biology, they should have autonomy over their bodies, and they should be allowed to change it when they are old enough to decide. We have the technology.

Viewing from a philosophical standpoint..

What do you think about people that want to have a functional and healthy arm (or their legs) amputated, because they think they'd feel better without it?

Should they be able to get their treatment?  (I'm just curious. Not a question to make any specific point)

Legit, I bet there are some people on this forum that are more ok with that idea than they are with someone buying a shitcoin lmao

"I was thinking of having my arm removed fo the lols"   - OK COOL

"Then I might buy some chainlink" - HAVE THIS MAN SECTIONED FOR THE SAFETY OF SOCIETY !!!

Cheesy

ROFL so true  Cheesy Cheesy
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:52:20 PM

Sad

I worry about how spineless some men are with their partners (talking about people I know)
Gachapin

bitcoin retard

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:58:10 PM

A cousin of mine, that I wouldn't call woke, has 4 boys. His wife has created a clothing brand and is quite successful, she wanted a girl when they decided to make a 3rd kid, and instead got twin boys.

One of the twins has long hair and wants to be a girl. He's 4. At that age, it doesn't come from internet. The "theory" is to let him do what he wants and see where it goes. I can agree up to a point, if he likes "girl toys" or things like that, it doesn't really matter. But indulging in letting him believe he's a girl ? For his birthday parents of other kids asked what to bring, and the cousin said : do as if he was a girl.

If it's his free choice on how to wanna dress and play.  Absolutely no problem.  Trying different things in young age is absolutely normal.  And if he turns out to be gay, fine.

But I doubt that there is absolutely no influence on 4 year olds by our society nowadays.  Quite some indoctrination going on in Kindergartens in some western countries.  I know well what's going on there rn, and I would never send my child in such an environment of political indoctrination.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 12:01:25 AM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 12:03:08 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2022, 12:30:26 AM by empowering

This is legit one of the coolest videos I've seen on Twitter this year. For some reason I get a lot of animals-acting-intelligent videos. Those are cool too. But I much prefer behold-the-destructive-power-of-nature vids.

Ok, I am going to go out on a limb here.... given the intersection of interests..... you may enjoy this =

https://twitter.com/i/status/1546277522261696513

another view

https://twitter.com/i/status/1546357148254277632

....as someone that has jumped out of a few planes/helicopters, I gotta say , this is fkin mad!

ps , everyone was fine, including the pilots

Fortunately they followed one basic rule, the pilots had chutes.

Jumping out of these small aircraft with the swinging door like that seems cumbersome, I only jumped out of Pilatus Porter with sliding doors (and much bigger), that was good.

Yeah bro, gimme a sliding door any day of the week!!

Best jumping imo though is out of helicopters.... there is something about just hovering on the spot, taking your time, taking it all in.... you climb the hill that bit faster (reach terminal velocity) as you do not have the forward motion to contend with. Jumping up in the mountains at close to 18,000 ft from a heli is probs my fave ever, you reach TV even faster (thinner air at higher altitude) and then you have a longer free fall too cos of the extra height. 2nd fave spot was probs Byron bay over the water. Might get out to spain later this summer and do some jumping depending on a few things.

Gachapin

bitcoin retard

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 12:09:21 AM

under 20k again

GOX coins coming as well...

Mmh... frankly, I don't expect much from 2022.  Please surprise me, Bitcoin... (to the upside please)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 12:11:13 AM

blah blah
blah

BLAH BLAH BLAH

<multi post>

<triple post cuz I'm drunk and cant be arsed to combine my posts>

<SNIP...jeezus christ dude.... give it a rest and go to bed>

<I cant stop spamming the thread cuz I'm shitfaced>

Oh yeah..you never did mention what you are drinking...no worries bro ...CHEERS
Gachapin

bitcoin retard

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 12:14:21 AM

Finally  Cheesy

LOL: Peter Schiff will accept #Bitcoin in the sale of his bank, if regulators will let him sell it. 😂
https://twitter.com/BTC_Archive/status/1546493734237442048?cxt=HHwWgMC4yfH2n_YqAAAA
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 12:21:12 AM
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

whatever bro

Stick me on ignore matey, you seem to have a problem with me and my opinions

All the best , See ya !

Pages: « 1 ... 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 30917 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 30929 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 30938 30939 30940 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 [30951] 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 30973 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 30980 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 30989 30990 30991 30992 30993 30994 30995 30996 30997 30998 30999 31000 31001 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: