April 27, 2024, 04:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 32760 32761 32762 32763 32764 32765 32766 32767 32768 32769 32770 32771 32772 32773 32774 32775 32776 32777 32778 32779 32780 32781 32782 32783 32784 32785 32786 32787 32788 32789 32790 32791 32792 32793 32794 32795 32796 32797 32798 32799 32800 32801 32802 32803 32804 32805 32806 32807 32808 32809 [32810] 32811 32812 32813 32814 32815 32816 32817 32818 32819 32820 32821 32822 32823 32824 32825 32826 32827 32828 32829 32830 32831 32832 32833 32834 32835 32836 32837 32838 32839 32840 32841 32842 32843 32844 32845 32846 32847 32848 32849 32850 32851 32852 32853 32854 32855 32856 32857 32858 32859 32860 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Antisthenes
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 5

JJG AI, is an attack vector on humanity. Beware.

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 04:09:18 PM

Finally, Antisthenes dies with this post, so you liars might rejoice again.
I’m done quoting your lies and exposing your evil ways, as this - much like everything - has come to an end.
I will change my password to a random XX extra long digit one, and will never ever log in again, so in any future event that this might happen, well, it’s just not me.
Of course, retrieving and changing the password from the email associated remains an option for now, until it is not.

Not much I want to elaborate really, my post history speaks for itself.
All I can say is that this journey - would not have been possible without your pure - and intentional - evil wickedness.
I used to be a man who thought that we make our own destiny and our fate, but now I’ve become a man of faith and the unchanging eternal fate, so I must thank you for that.

@eXPHorizon, brother, special thanks to you.
You are wasting your valuable time with these cunts, much like I wasted mine, but enough is enough.
Your pointers were the ones that put me straight on my path, so I thought you should know that.
I’m certain that our paths will meet again - in the not so distant future - besides, I guess you know how to get hold of me - and you will always be welcome.

I could not say goodbye without a last song.
This one is a Greek song, purely for a male audience, which I urge any human listening to it, to dig deep into the simple lyrics - as every single word is important and of great value - even if you don’t like the style or genre:

Bρέχει Φωτιά Στην Στράτα Moυ - Στράτoς Διoνυσίoυ

Fire is raining down on my path,
This fire that has burned me,
For my poor youth,
nobody will shed any tears.

Life - life ends here,
My candle is going out,
And the soul, the soul like a swallow,
Departs from my lips.

Bitter waves over my bow,
And the sails lying in shreds,
Not even your brother - my boy,
Did not care for you.

Life - life ends here,
My candle is going out,
Departs from my lips.

Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a certain man who wanted to kill a powerful man.
In his own house he drew his sword and stuck it into the wall in order to find out whether his hand could carry through.
Then he slew the powerful man."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 05:01:16 PM

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 06:03:27 PM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 07:01:16 PM

Explanation
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4138

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 07:41:44 PM

I’m done quoting your lies and exposing your evil ways, as this - much like everything - has come to an end.
I will change my password to a random XX extra long digit one, and will never ever log in again, so in any future event that this might happen, well, it’s just not me.
Of course, retrieving and changing the password from the email associated remains an option for now, until it is not.

Not much I want to elaborate really, my post history speaks for itself.
All I can say is that this journey - would not have been possible without your pure - and intentional - evil wickedness.
I used to be a man who thought that we make our own destiny and our fate, but now I’ve become a man of faith and the unchanging eternal fate, so I must thank you for that.

@eXPHorizon, brother, special thanks to you.
You are wasting your valuable time with these cunts, much like I wasted mine, but enough is enough.
Your pointers were the ones that put me straight on my path, so I thought you should know that.
I’m certain that our paths will meet again - in the not so distant future - besides, I guess you know how to get hold of me - and you will always be welcome.

I could not say goodbye without a last song.
This one is a Greek song, purely for a male audience, which I urge any human listening to it, to dig deep into the simple lyrics - as every single word is important and of great value - even if you don’t like the style or genre:

Bρέχει Φωτιά Στην Στράτα Moυ - Στράτoς Διoνυσίoυ

Fire is raining down on my path,
This fire that has burned me,
For my poor youth,
nobody will shed any tears.

Life - life ends here,
My candle is going out,
Departs from my lips.

Bitter waves over my bow,
And the sails lying in shreds,
Not even your brother - my boy,
Did not care for you.

Life - life ends here,
My candle is going out,
Departs from my lips.

Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a certain man who wanted to kill a powerful man.
In his own house he drew his sword and stuck it into the wall in order to find out whether his hand could carry through.
Then he slew the powerful man."

Since you're leaving us, I want to clarify this, just for the record: you mentioned in a previous post, that you took my "broken AI bot spewing incoherent crap" as referring to you. It wasn't, just like OOM's post wasn't.

You didn't have to lock yourself out in order to stop posting. Locking yourself out as a way to resist the urge to post is a sign of weakness. "Can't" is weakness, "won't" is strength.

RIP, Antisthenes, if you are, indeed, dead. ∞
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10167

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 07:49:06 PM
Merited by AlcoHoDL (1)

Guys, quick Q:

What would you recommend as the best (polished, easy/intuitive UI, reliable) Lightning wallet? It should be able to run on either Android, or Windows (ideally on both, with synching between them).

Made a small payment on-chain y'day, with low fees, and it's still pending... Angry
I hope you can handle it on your PC so you can use "Electrum" is the best (I hope available PC and Phone).

But you can use only a phone and then "trustwallet" for more future and multi-currency.

it is just personal opinion, (right now fee is high all wallet).  Huh

You can try "BTC Transaction Accelerator". right now "Remaining hourly FREE transactions have vanished" you can try next hour it's workable.

Edite.
I didn't know Electrum can do Lightning... But I'm a total noob when it comes to Lightning...

Will look into it, thanks.

BTW, I've just used your ViaBTC Transaction Accelerator link, and it worked! I had to wait for the counter to reset to 100 free TXIDs, exactly on the hour. Nice service, bookmarked.

Thanks for that too. Merited.
or maybe go with a BTC only one.

(you have to choose between custodial and non-custodial lightning wallets)

I heard for the latter muun, eclair or breez might be good. I have muun installed but never used it.
Looking at Muun now. Looks nice, minimalistic, easy interface, on-/off-chain, non-custodial. Ticks all the boxes. Will check it out, thanks.

I use Breez and Phoenix, but only on the phone, and because they are mostly considered as self-custodial solutions.

I rejected Muun because it had a lot of issues regarding not really being a lighting wallet and requiring too many on-chain interfaces.. So I am not a technical person either, but there was a period in which Muun was non-functional due to how it was processing lighting transactions in non-lighting kinds of ways. 

I also had an issue with Breez recently in which my channel was forced closed.  I discuss that here, and I have still not refunded my breez wallet.

About a year and a half ago, I had done some posts on the topic of my exploring of lightning network wallets, and I cannot find those posts, but I recall that I had referenced this website comparing lightning network wallets
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4138

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 07:56:02 PM

Guys, quick Q:

What would you recommend as the best (polished, easy/intuitive UI, reliable) Lightning wallet? It should be able to run on either Android, or Windows (ideally on both, with synching between them).

Made a small payment on-chain y'day, with low fees, and it's still pending... Angry
I hope you can handle it on your PC so you can use "Electrum" is the best (I hope available PC and Phone).

But you can use only a phone and then "trustwallet" for more future and multi-currency.

it is just personal opinion, (right now fee is high all wallet).  Huh

You can try "BTC Transaction Accelerator". right now "Remaining hourly FREE transactions have vanished" you can try next hour it's workable.

Edite.
I didn't know Electrum can do Lightning... But I'm a total noob when it comes to Lightning...

Will look into it, thanks.

BTW, I've just used your ViaBTC Transaction Accelerator link, and it worked! I had to wait for the counter to reset to 100 free TXIDs, exactly on the hour. Nice service, bookmarked.

Thanks for that too. Merited.
or maybe go with a BTC only one.

(you have to choose between custodial and non-custodial lightning wallets)

I heard for the latter muun, eclair or breez might be good. I have muun installed but never used it.
Looking at Muun now. Looks nice, minimalistic, easy interface, on-/off-chain, non-custodial. Ticks all the boxes. Will check it out, thanks.

I use Breez and Phoenix, but only on the phone, and because they are mostly considered as self-custodial solutions.

I rejected Muun because it had a lot of issues regarding not really being a lighting wallet and requiring too many on-chain interfaces.. So I am not a technical person either, but there was a period in which Muun was non-functional due to how it was processing lighting transactions in non-lighting kinds of ways. 

I also had an issue with Breez recently in which my channel was forced closed.  I discuss that here, and I have still not refunded my breez wallet.

About a year and a half ago, I had done some posts on the topic of my exploring of lightning network wallets, and I cannot find those posts, but I recall that I had referenced this website comparing lightning network wallets

Thanks Jay, I will look into the apps you mention. It's when you want to make a small payment, that you appreciate the importance of LN (or whatever similar comes next). Paying $30 in fees for a $100 transaction is just ridiculous...
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 08:01:17 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10167

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 08:25:48 PM

Thanks Jay, I will look into the apps you mention. It's when you want to make a small payment, that you appreciate the importance of LN (or whatever similar comes next). Paying $30 in fees for a $100 transaction is just ridiculous...

Of course, I agree that we should be attempting to try to use various BTC-related resources prior to diverting into shitcoins, and yeah, sometimes we might have fiat-related payment systems that we can use, also.

I have not had a lot of opportunities to use lighting network systems, but I do look out for such opportunities and also try to encourage anyone who is brave ought to also try to find various lightning network systems, and sure there are also differences between third-party custodial systems, and some of the variations of self-custody, in which that Darthcoin lightning wallet review website (the link I already provided) categorizes the wallets in ways that might also be helpful so some of us who have similar ideas about getting used to trying to use (and finding transactional partners to use) lighting network wallets.

Regarding the small transactions, that is also what I have been trying to do in terms of transactions of less than a couple hundred dollars, but there might also be some higher amount transactions that might be cheaper and more convenient to use a lightning network wallet.. but there could also be some questions about how much value that any of us might want to keep on a lightning network wallet, so for example if we recharge up to $1,500 or so, and then maybe we use it 10 or more times for transaction values that average $100 each, but then if it starts to get below $500 or maybe $200, then we recharge it again.. so sure, there could be various ways to think about how to use these kinds of wallets that will make more sense if we are actually finding others who are also able to transact with their lightning network wallets.  Sometimes in the past, some of the "give-aways" which you have received coins in that way, and I have both received and declined some of coins in that context, have resulted in incentives to interact, but also could serve as incentives for some of us to set up lightning network wallets, if the rewards might ONLY be payable through a lightning network wallet address..
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2995

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 08:27:53 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Since you're leaving us, I want to clarify this, just for the record: you mentioned in a previous post, that you took my "broken AI bot spewing incoherent crap" as referring to you. It wasn't, just like OOM's post wasn't.

You didn't have to lock yourself out in order to stop posting. Locking yourself out as a way to resist the urge to post is a sign of weakness. "Can't" is weakness, "won't" is strength.

RIP, Antisthenes, if you are, indeed, dead. ∞

Thanks bro, for clarifying. Good that this fruitless part of WO history has come to an end.
Some things just end well by letting go.
@eXPHorizon, do as advised by Antisthenes: Don't waste any more of your precious time here with us.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 09:03:28 PM

Explanation
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2023, 09:25:08 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2023, 09:38:52 PM by philipma1957
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I also had an issue with Breez recently in which my channel was forced closed.  I discuss that here, and I have still not refunded my breez wallet.

Of course, I agree that we should be attempting to try to use various BTC-related resources prior to diverting into shitcoins, and yeah, sometimes we might have fiat-related payment systems that we can use, also.

I have not had a lot of opportunities to use lighting network systems, but I do look out for such opportunities and also try to encourage anyone who is brave ought to also try to find various lightning network systems, and sure there are also differences between third-party custodial systems, and some of the variations of self-custody, in which that Darthcoin lightning wallet review website (the link I already provided) categorizes the wallets in ways that might also be helpful so some of us who have similar ideas about getting used to trying to use (and finding transactional partners to use) lighting network wallets.

Regarding the small transactions, that is also what I have been trying to do in terms of transactions of less than a couple hundred dollars, but there might also be some higher amount transactions that might be cheaper and more convenient to use a lightning network wallet.. but there could also be some questions about how much value that any of us might want to keep on a lightning network wallet, so for example if we recharge up to $1,500 or so, and then maybe we use it 10 or more times for transaction values that average $100 each, but then if it starts to get below $500 or maybe $200, then we recharge it again.. so sure, there could be various ways to think about how to use these kinds of wallets that will make more sense if we are actually finding others who are also able to transact with their lightning network wallets.  Sometimes in the past, some of the "give-aways" which you have received coins in that way, and I have both received and declined some of coins in that context, have resulted in incentives to interact, but also could serve as incentives for some of us to set up lightning network wallets, if the rewards might ONLY be payable through a lightning network wallet address..

Okay making a thread of non custody "free" LN websites.

What we are being shown is the importance of having a small spending money LN access wallet.

I will only do successful demos with screenshots.

here is the beginning post of the thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5478443.msg63346745#msg63346745

I have too much to do in my life I do not want to be bother to set up an LN node or a new wallet.

First off if you mine you can do this for free on the correct mining services.

I am going to create a thread that shows what places will offer you LN

I will only show a service I used with success.

MIND YOU ANY SERVICE CAN CLAIM WE GOT HACKED AND FUCK YOU HARD

So far as a miner on more than 1 pool or service only nicehash is offering free easy peasy LN

THE catch is simple they can go bust and screw you.

SO using nicehash is for small amounts of btc do not think  you are going to carry $1000's in your nicehash wallet.

other catch  KYC

But here goes today I did my first ever LN send using my nicehash wallet which I fill via mining.

BTW you can fill your nicehash wallet by mining by an LN deposit or by a standard but costly deposit on regular block chain.

I don't want this to seem like a nicehash ad as I am trying to list three or four ways to access non-custodial LN sending methods.

So basically have nicehash with kyc is an option to have a no maintaince LN send and receive wallet.

yes it is not your keys not your wallet option so do not have a lot of coin in it.

I mine about 2000 a month in coin to it (only btc wallet) I then split it four ways every month with partners.  I tested its LN services today it was fairly easy to do.

I have coin base they do not do LN right now.
I have Kraken ------------------- should be good will get to them

I have binance.us -------- not sure if they do LN easy peasy.

REMEMBER THIS IS A SMALL FUNDS OPTION

maybe we can push people into LN at a fast enough rate that fees normalize at 1 btc a block

Blocks fees are too high look below:

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4227

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2023, 09:33:11 PM

Nice to see BTC back above $42K as the week kicks off. Was looking like the price might keep sliding.
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 09:36:28 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (10), JayJuanGee (1)

Nice to see BTC back above $42K as the week kicks off. Was looking like the price might keep sliding.

Head over the waves
A corn cob floating, swimming?
I might have been wrong

#haiku
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2023, 09:40:22 PM

I really would like to see a push to 48k+
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 10:03:22 PM

Explanation
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4873

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 10:07:00 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (10), JayJuanGee (1)

Have added this now defunct account to my ignore list, hopefully your next iteration is more amusing and or productive.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 11:03:22 PM

Explanation
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 11:37:29 PM

I though there's more slide down when bitcoin price range at $40k but good to see that it pump back and give a huge relief to those people got nervous on that situation.  Now since it get back again for sure people is speculating for at least bitcoin to reach at $45k or maybe reach more this figure.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 12:01:19 AM

Explanation
Pages: « 1 ... 32760 32761 32762 32763 32764 32765 32766 32767 32768 32769 32770 32771 32772 32773 32774 32775 32776 32777 32778 32779 32780 32781 32782 32783 32784 32785 32786 32787 32788 32789 32790 32791 32792 32793 32794 32795 32796 32797 32798 32799 32800 32801 32802 32803 32804 32805 32806 32807 32808 32809 [32810] 32811 32812 32813 32814 32815 32816 32817 32818 32819 32820 32821 32822 32823 32824 32825 32826 32827 32828 32829 32830 32831 32832 32833 32834 32835 32836 32837 32838 32839 32840 32841 32842 32843 32844 32845 32846 32847 32848 32849 32850 32851 32852 32853 32854 32855 32856 32857 32858 32859 32860 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: