Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94947 times)
fing3rblist3r5

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:11:28 PM

this is how its done. good grief! need help with this or do u want to keep your stupid method?

https://novusphere.io/

you realise no huc's will be burned right? i.e. a snapshot will be taken of huc's in your wallet and you'll be able to claim chimera after that.

you keep you huc and get chi as well.

hell, nxt did a snapshot on all the exchanges for ardor.
this method of having to download this forever wallet is bs. just a clever way that hunter is scamming noobs and those that dont use wallets daily.

this is why crypto will never go main stream until sound minded people with brains connect to the mainstream instead of idiot coders with no life experiences

i downloaded the wallet today. it took 5 mins to download and about an hour to sync

edit: exchange may still do that....it has yet to be confirmed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bucktotal

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:13:28 PM

can you guys share your nodes please.

WOWWW!!!

chain is 7,6GB? how can we sync it!!!!!!!!
its very painful job

please accept from exchanges!!

Huntercoin thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.0

all-in-one client plus 500 mb pruned blockchain:
https://mega.nz/#!pdUznRiJ!oEDFIU6ctJWm9zmIcalEXQP8wkmiB9itY2Ipole-0ow

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:13:57 PM

this is how its done. good grief! need help with this or do u want to keep your stupid method?

you realise no huc's will be burned right? i.e. a snapshot will be taken of huc's in your wallet and you'll be able to claim chimera after that.

this method of having to download this forever wallet is bs. just a clever way that hunter is scamming noobs and those that dont use wallets daily.

this is why crypto will never go main stream until sound minded people with brains connect to the mainstream instead of idiot coders with no life experiences

wow.  you are so arrogant .

HUC devs are most respected ones in crypto. you Mr.Know Everything.

they contributed a lot in HUC, NMC, even in BTC.

they are going to make a breakthrough in a game-centric blockchain 2.0 very soon.

bucktotal

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

snail,

please put the link to the pruned HUC wallet/blockchain in the OP so that ignorant assh0les like Mr.Charlie can get started a little quicker.

https://mega.nz/#!pdUznRiJ!oEDFIU6ctJWm9zmIcalEXQP8wkmiB9itY2Ipole-0ow

jeewaka

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:16:26 PM

i downloaded the wallet today. it took 5 mins to download and about an hour to sync

I too downloaded the latest and I did has stopped syncing for the past 5 hours.
Did you add any nodes or down load a certain version of the wallet?

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
fing3rblist3r5

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:20:36 PM

https://mega.nz/#!pdUznRiJ!oEDFIU6ctJWm9zmIcalEXQP8wkmiB9itY2Ipole-0ow this is the download...

if you don't like clicking random links other people post got to http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php/topic,37.0.html and download from there...it is the all in one client 500mb download
jeewaka

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:22:47 PM

https://mega.nz/#!pdUznRiJ!oEDFIU6ctJWm9zmIcalEXQP8wkmiB9itY2Ipole-0ow this is the download...

if you don't like clicking random links other people post got to http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php/topic,37.0.html and download from there...

Huntercore Wallet v0.13 (no game tab) + Unity3d Client 1.22 standalone downlads
thats what i downloaded and it can't find any peers, it found once and now it does not find any peers to sync with.

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
fing3rblist3r5

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:23:57 PM

if you don't like clicking random links other people post got to http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php/topic,37.0.html and download from there...

thats what i downloaded and it can't find any peers, it found once and now it does not find any peers to sync with.

that is the wrong one...i downloaded "All in One - Huntercore v0.13 + Unity3d 1.22+ Pruned Chain - 500mb Download "

"For New Users - this should get you up and running with a huntercoin wallet + unity3d client in the time it takes to download + a few minutes of syncing "
jeewaka

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:28:59 PM

that is the wrong one...i downloaded "All in One - Huntercore v0.13 + Unity3d 1.22+ Pruned Chain - 500mb Download "

"For New Users - this should get you up and running with a huntercoin wallet + unity3d client in the time it takes to download + a few minutes of syncing "

Thanks, now I got to wait till tomorrow since I ran out of Mega limit for the day :-)

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:30:17 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 10:57:03 PM by snailbrain

this is a pain in the ass. why cant you just have an address we send the huc to? its simple...do u even know how to do it or do u need help from yobit?

1. It's more complicated than that. This way it is secure, there is no need to reverse it if things go wrong, and we need to do it before the presale/ICO..
2. This is not part of the ICO - it is for HUC owners to get something back for their support.
3. It should be very very simple and secure... Quicker than signing up for an exchange (and secure/anonymous) - bar that, if you do not have a HUC wallet, just download the all-in-one pruned chain installer.
4. You will keep your HUCs AND get CHI.

Thanks for the offer but we are ok on the technical front..

-

If your coins are in an exchange, you can just download the pruned chain (500MB), create an address then send the coins to it. Will be orders of magnitude faster.
(backup wallet after you create the address)

Link to All-in-one Pruned chain is here >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.0
Run the installer.

-

Await the official information/announcement with regards to % of Total Supply etc
remember - this is for HUC owners to trade in receive CHI (whilst keeping their HUCs as well) - it should not be considered as part of the ICO (It will not help/fund us for the project).

--

jeewaka

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:30:41 PM

ignore that guy, he is on the wrong medication today, he is being a douchebag on another thread too, he is using multiple sockpuppet accounts.

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
jeewaka

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:35:05 PM

ignore that guy, he is on the wrong medication today, he is being a douchebag on another thread too, he is using multiple sockpuppet accounts.

name one tough guy. want to put a 50 btc bet on it?

i look out for the community. your thread was dead until i brought this up.
what? wow, time to ignore this dude

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

KEEP CALM AND BUY HUC
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:59:40 PM

this is a pain in the ass. why cant you just have an address we send the huc to? its simple...do u even know how to do it or do u need help from yobit?

1. It's more complicated than that. This way it is secure, there is no need to reverse it if things go wrong, and we need to do it before the presale/ICO..
2. This is not part of the ICO - it is for HUC owners to get something back for their support.
3. It should be very very simple and secure... Quicker than signing up for an exchange (and secure/anonymous) - bar that, if you do not have a HUC wallet, just download the all-in-one pruned chain installer.

nice logo!
mcphervi

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:34:01 AM

Snail - any plans at all to tie in Huntercoin with the Chimera ecosystem? For instance (and I'm not sure of the nature of the games you're envisioning) using huntercoins to buy items for use in a Chimera game, or using the Huntercoin game as a gateway to gain small numbers of Chimera coins (or a free play in the game, etc) through human mining, so that you have a human mining gateway to Chimera vs purchasing or using computer power to mine?
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:39:40 AM

Snail - any plans at all to tie in Huntercoin with the Chimera ecosystem? For instance (and I'm not sure of the nature of the games you're envisioning) using huntercoins to buy items for use in a Chimera game, or using the Huntercoin game as a gateway to gain small numbers of Chimera coins (or a free play in the game, etc) through human mining, so that you have a human mining gateway to Chimera vs purchasing or using computer power to mine?

very very good question!

after snapshot, rise a new game-centric blockchain 2.0--Chimera.

then what is the role of original hUC in Chimera after that? is it possible to reward more to the huntercoin holders by giving privilege in Chimera?
mcphervi

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:44:57 AM

very very good question!

after snapshot, rise a new game-centric blockchain 2.0--Chimera.

then what is the role of original hUC in Chimera after that? is it possible to reward more to the huntercoin holders by giving privilege in Chimera?

I'm just also thinking of ways to make Huntercoin continue to be relevant other than being of historical curiosity. Wouldn't have to be major things, but you could think of it akin to novelty items or special items, etc people get by purchasing games early and getting downloadable content, etc. Free plays would also be potentially a valuable use.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:03:11 AM

So will this be a game that you can plays as well and potential earn coins in the game? I tried huntercoin back in the day appreciated the effort but never got into it, im just curious so i have a better understanding if i were to invest in it.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
entropycoin

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:11:35 AM

Is there a pruned chain wallet that will work for older users? I haven't played in 2 years but still have all my coins, I just can't get the old wallet to sync.

DRK: Xi2c97ZMtfU2nMeJkY1kD1Ry3tmRnnQfHP
jeewaka

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:22:53 AM

Is there a pruned chain wallet that will work for older users? I haven't played in 2 years but still have all my coins, I just can't get the old wallet to sync.

maybe you can add these new nodes

82.200.205.30:8398
149.210.234.234:8398
94.68.177.117:8398

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: