Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94938 times)
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:48:32 PM

I see in huc snapshot and i enter my huntercoin wallet on poloniex to chimaera converter in https://chimaera.io/huntercoin_conv.php, but there written no result. will i get a chimaera coin after i hold the huntercoin until the snapshot is finished? Because i can't see my chimaera on your converter. I hope i can get chimaera token after i hold my huntercoin until the end of snapshot.

Any addresses you use from Poloniex won't necessarily be valid addresses. The only addresses that you can rely on are ones that you control the private keys to, because you can check to see that you have your HUC in there. For exchange addresses, they move them around all the time, e.g. to move some coins into cold storage, etc.

However, Poloniex knows about the snapshot and the lead dev has said that everyone will get their CHI according to the HUC they had in Poloniex at the time of the snapshot. I don't remember the blockheight offhand, but it's not really important.

The important thing is that you'll get your CHI.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:06:30 PM

Here is the article about! please check out!  Cheesy

https://medium.com/@VSOP_irina/the-chimaera-the-worlds-first-blockchain-based-gaming-platform-d1a8c1cf3c0a
Lord of the Lies

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:34:51 AM

nice
Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

anybody care to explain that whats going on with poloniex snapshots? when are we going to get our coins?
Same question here ;-)
Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

anybody care to explain that whats going on with poloniex snapshots? when are we going to get our coins?

When Chimaera is released, you'll be able to get your CHI on Poloniex according to the lead dev there.

So, basically, you might need to fill in a form, or your coins might just appear in your account. But you'll get them.
Thanks for the feedback... it's cool to see someone from the project actually involved on the forum and responding pretty quickly Wink
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:45:45 PM

Prototype games should start emerging in Q3 of 2018.

One of the reasons Huntercoin did not become as popular as expected was because it did everything ideally.

The new coin might do well to take a more liberal approach, make mistakes, then correct them as they come up.

Interactive blockchains are the wave of the future that has not started yet, and if you wait til q3 18 to start doing popular stuff you will be in the dust again.

Better to start early with something prototype but useable, then take hits for being early.

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

When Chimaera is released, you'll be able to get your CHI on Poloniex according to the lead dev there.

So, basically, you might need to fill in a form, or your coins might just appear in your account. But you'll get them.
Thanks for the feedback... it's cool to see someone from the project actually involved on the forum and responding pretty quickly Wink

Thanks! We try to respond as quickly as possible, but don't always make it super fast. There's a lot going on right now, so time is short.

Prototype games should start emerging in Q3 of 2018.

One of the reasons Huntercoin did not become as popular as expected was because it did everything ideally.

The new coin might do well to take a more liberal approach, make mistakes, then correct them as they come up.

Interactive blockchains are the wave of the future that has not started yet, and if you wait til q3 18 to start doing popular stuff you will be in the dust again.

Better to start early with something prototype but useable, then take hits for being early.

With any luck, we'll on-board some really good developers to get some good games out fast.

I don't think it should be too difficult as Chimaera can be applied to existing games, although that would imply a "fork" of sorts in the game, depending on how deeply Chimaera were integrated.

aceherself

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:13:38 AM

Hi,

A short announcement, containing important information:

After careful consideration we have decided to delay the public pre-sale. We are accepting  private participation requests.
We’ll continue further preparations and our marketing efforts will be extended.

The projected timeline / roadmap remains unaffected.
The amended public pre-sale date will be announced shortly.

Join our Telegram channel to stay updated on our upcoming community events.

Be sure to check out our bounty campaign for a slice of 3.5% of the Total Coin Supply.

Ayalies
greznorton

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:25:32 AM

games on the blockchain? sounds pretty cool.

any idea when we'll be able to play some? i'd like to see new stuff like huntercoin.

i think they make test game fast but LOL AND STARCRAFT2 take time develop. might be game already made can work just connect blockchain??
snailbrain is possible?
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:45:41 AM

Hi,

After careful consideration we have decided to delay the public pre-sale. We are accepting  private participation requests.

Be sure to check out our bounty campaign for a slice of 3.5% of the Total Coin Supply.

Ayalies

This is very disappointing to hear. Will there be a lower cap to be accepted as a private pre-sale participant because of this? The number quoted previously was 30k Euros. Unfortunately I don't have that much to put into any project, but definitely still plan on contributing a sizeable amount (in my opinion) in the 4 figure range.
Shadowfly

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:22:37 AM

Hi,

Ayalies

This is very disappointing to hear. Will there be a lower cap to be accepted as a private pre-sale participant because of this? The number quoted previously was 30k Euros. Unfortunately I don't have that much to put into any project, but definitely still plan on contributing a sizeable amount (in my opinion) in the 4 figure range.

Same here, but i still believe in this project and it takes strength to make a decision like this. Shows they really want to do every thing in order to succeed!
we'll just have to wait a little longer.
Lord of the Lies

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:26:37 PM

any idea when we'll be able to play some? i'd like to see new stuff like huntercoin.

i think they make test game fast but LOL AND STARCRAFT2 take time develop. might be game already made can work just connect blockchain??
snailbrain is possible?

i'd like some casual games. no time for massive ones like that.

things i can play a game in 5 minutes or something like that. also, on my phone. so i can kill time while waiting around in places.
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:44:48 PM

snailbrain is possible?

Yes it is,

and it's more likely very simple games will be released before than what is projected.

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:07:25 PM

snailbrain is possible?

Yes it is,

and it's more likely very simple games will be released before than what is projected.

Are we taking requests?  (I know I have my favourite game, and it's very easy.)

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:15:23 PM

snailbrain is possible?

Yes it is,

yes if people have some suggestions..

(i know what yours is, i think)

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:17:27 AM

snailbrain is possible?

Yes it is,

Advance Wars isn't the simplest of games but it is a Turn Based Strategy, so I don't think it would be entirely difficult to implement it on Chimaera tech. For those unaware- it's a series of games on gameboy advance and Nintendo DS. Dual Strike is probably the best in the series. Would be awesome to play it online for CHI wagers.

It would also be feasible to incorporate this project: http://battlecoin.org/ (bomberman for Bitcoin). Seems like the dev is giving up on it after finishing the project and being unable to see any popularity.
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:56:07 PM

There are a lot of different versions of the game I play most. Some are better than others, and some are ridiculously difficult.

It would also be feasible to incorporate this project: http://battlecoin.org/ (bomberman for Bitcoin). Seems like the dev is giving up on it after finishing the project and being unable to see any popularity.

This is a common sad story for a lot of good software and games. Getting enough people to support a project can be hard.

I checked it out, and it looks interesting. I like fast games.

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:48:38 PM

We just published a new blog post, and hope you enjoy it. It's a bit out of the ordinary.

https://medium.com/@Chimaera_Tech/vr-in-decentralised-autonomous-universes-75e14a35ceb0

VR Party in a Decentralised Autonomous Universe

You slip on your VR gloves and gear, flick a switch that floats in the air, and your virtual penthouse snaps into view, overlooking a sprawling metropolis where hover cars speed one after another several floors below you, and intercity flight capsules whiz by overhead.

More at the link...

Let your imaginations run wild, because that's where we're going!

National

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:49:18 PM

snailbrain is possible?

Yes it is,

ooh! ooh! is your favorite game HunterCoin Cheesy ??
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:22:55 PM

Posting on here to keep up with the ANN easier. Don't have any questions that I haven't asked in the Bounty thread right now.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: