Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94947 times)
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:03:12 PM

Sad to hear, that the official pre-sale was postponed. This must have been a difficult choice, but I guess, you had your reasons. We have to wait for the new announcement then.

Just bought a few HUC today, when I realized that the snapshot had already taken place. I had some coins at Poloniex before the snapshot, unfortunately, my Poloniex HUC address is not listed in the snapshot converter. Is this a common issue? Will Poloniex still transfer some CHI after launch?

Keep up your great work, kind regards,
Halcyon D.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:25:09 AM

Have you considered accepting HUC for the ICO sale of CHI as well?
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:11:28 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 05:02:10 AM by e1ghtSpace

Sad to hear, that the official pre-sale was postponed. This must have been a difficult choice, but I guess, you had your reasons. We have to wait for the new announcement then.

Just bought a few HUC today, when I realized that the snapshot had already taken place. I had some coins at Poloniex before the snapshot, unfortunately, my Poloniex HUC address is not listed in the snapshot converter. Is this a common issue? Will Poloniex still transfer some CHI after launch?

Halcyon D.
Hi Halcyon,

Your poloniex deposit address will not appear on the snapshot converter, this is because poloniex moves the HUC they receive into another internal address.
But don't worry, poloniex will give said they would give everyone their CHI automatically, you don't need to do anything.
They have their own snapshot and will use this to distribute their CHI to their users. (Unless they go against their word and decide not to do it)
Halcyon Days

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:07:06 AM

Halcyon D.
Hi Halcyon,

Your poloniex deposit address will not appear on the snapshot converter, this is because poloniex moves the HUC they receive into another internal address.
But don't worry, poloniex will give you your CHI automatically, you don't need to do anything.
They have their own snapshot and will use this to distribute their CHI to their users.

I see, thank you for the quick reply, this makes it clear. Glad you worked it out with Poloniex prior launch.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:07:08 AM

I see, thank you for the quick reply, this makes it clear. Glad you worked it out with Poloniex prior launch.
Hey again Halcyon,

Just to clarify, poloniex said they would do the snapshot, but of course, they could go against what they said and decide not to.
I have just edited my last post to reflect this.

Cheers,

Kyle
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:29:03 AM

hello. how much its already raised in the private pre-sale now ?
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

Halcyon D.
Hi Halcyon,

But don't worry, poloniex will give said they would give everyone their CHI automatically, you don't need to do anything.
They have their own snapshot and will use this to distribute their CHI to their users. (Unless they go against their word and decide not to do it)
Ah, that's what the snapshot was about. Nice to see that old supporters are getting rewarded for their trust.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
TheCryptoPope

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

I've been watching this one closely for a long time..

What's the link for the pre-sale ICO?
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:45:35 PM

I can't wait as well to participate in ICO, as my gpu rigs are too Smiley
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:11:27 PM

Is it going to be GPU-mineable? I assumed that the "mining" was a reference to obtaining currency "in-game" as opposed to throwing a mining rig at it?

Granted I haven't finished reading the WP yet so I don't know if this has been addressed in detail somewhere.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:17:09 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 03:27:24 AM by RenegadeMind

I've been watching this one closely for a long time..

What's the link for the pre-sale ICO?

The sale is here:

https://chimaera.io/token/

Good to hear!

Is it going to be GPU-mineable? I assumed that the "mining" was a reference to obtaining currency "in-game" as opposed to throwing a mining rig at it?

Granted I haven't finished reading the WP yet so I don't know if this has been addressed in detail somewhere.

Mining details are going to be released later on.

However, I think snailbrain may have leaked a bit on the topic either here or in the bounty thread.

Halcyon Days

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:04:29 AM

Halcyon D.
Hi Halcyon,

Thanks you e1ghtSpace for the quick reply and for clarifying the issue. Do you have any idea, when the Poloniex snapshot did or will take place?

Furthermore, a question regarding the planned ICO. Just in case the proposed coins will not be sold during the different phases, how will this be handled?
- Will you burn the rest of the CHI coins?
- Distribute them among the investors accordingly?
- Send back the initial investment and drop the project (worst case, I hope, this will not happen)?
- Extend the deadline and wait until all coins are sold?
- Any other option?

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:46:15 AM

Link to the bounty program?
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:18:17 AM

Hello Halcyon Days!

Thanks you e1ghtSpace for the quick reply and for clarifying the issue. Do you have any idea, when the Poloniex snapshot did or will take place?

The snapshot is done. It's at block height 1,680,000.

https://www.chimaera.io/huntercoin_conv.php

See here for details:

https://www.chimaera.io/huntercoin.pdf

Furthermore, a question regarding the planned ICO. Just in case the proposed coins will not be sold during the different phases, how will this be handled?
- Will you burn the rest of the CHI coins?

Unsold coins won't be created. There will be no burn. Or, we'll burn nothing.  Cheesy

- Send back the initial investment and drop the project (worst case, I hope, this will not happen)?

Failure is not an option.

We have an incredible product. It's spectacular. It leverages the blockchain in new ways. We're going to win!

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:19:19 AM

Link to the bounty program?

The bounty program is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274123.0

But, let's make it nice & big & easy to see!  Cheesy

Chimaera Bounty Campaign

Join us and have fun!

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Ganja <3

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:54:47 AM

hello i see right? i need minimum 15000€ for the pre-sale?

and why was there a snapshot?
what have this coin todo with huntercoin?
pls give me a short answer dont want to read through all the pages Smiley
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:51:46 AM

hello i see right? i need minimum 15000€ for the pre-sale?
Well, the minimum for the private pre-sale is 15000€.
There will be a public pre-sale and the minimum will be much less. The date for this pre-sale has not been decided yet.

and why was there a snapshot?
what have this coin todo with huntercoin?
pls give me a short answer dont want to read through all the pages Smiley
Some of the developers of Huntercoin came up with the idea of creating a blockchain gaming platform.
They decided to make this idea a reality and the idea is now Chimaera.
They decided to give all Huntercoin holders a percentage of the total amount of CHI because this project stemmed from Huntercoin's idea.

Hopefully that answers your questions. If you have any more, feel free to ask.

Cheers,

e1ghtSpace
beyinsi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

OrvaldMaxwell

Activity: 310
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:14:44 PM

The correct link is https://chimaera.io/token/, I think RenegadeMind gave other one by mistake

XAYA.IO
Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:47:12 PM

Sorry to ask the question again but I'm following the topic for a while and what about the airdrop for those of us who were on Poloniex at the time (as advised in the huntercoin -> chimaera documentation)? I mean obviously we'll have to wait until the official blockchain is released but then who can we claim the tokens what which timeframe should we expect? Finally is there a way we can estimate at least how many CHI we will be rewarded with for those of us with HUC on Polo at the time of the snapshot (please don't send me the link to the calculator as it doesn't work with exchange based wallet of course)?

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: