Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94946 times)
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:50:27 PM

Sorry to ask the question again but I'm following the topic for a while and what about the airdrop for those of us who were on Poloniex at the time (as advised in the huntercoin -> chimaera documentation)? I mean obviously we'll have to wait until the official blockchain is released but then who can we claim the tokens what which timeframe should we expect? Finally is there a way we can estimate at least how many CHI we will be rewarded with for those of us with HUC on Polo at the time of the snapshot (please don't send me the link to the calculator as it doesn't work with exchange based wallet of course)?

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks,

Hi Fabricus,

The coins will be available in the genesis block and whomever has the keys will be able to access them.

We don't have any control on that front which is why we recommended to use a real wallet, but, Poloniex have said numerous times that they have kept the logs and they know which users had what coins at that block, and they will use this so users can redeem their coins.

I don't know which addresses in the list are poloniex addresses, not sure anyone does for sure apart from them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

Hi Fabricus,

The coins will be available in the genesis block and whomever has the keys will be able to access them.

We don't have any control on that front which is why we recommended to use a real wallet, but, Poloniex have said numerous times that they have kept the logs and they know which users had what coins at that block, and they will use this so users can redeem their coins.

I don't know which addresses in the list are poloniex addresses, not sure anyone does for sure apart from them.

Thanks for the answer snailbrain Wink I'll get in touch with Polo to try sorting that out, any idea about the timeframe we can expect for these coins to be released? Just so I can get my head around the idea? Basically any projection about an estimated time for that genesis block to be mined?

Cheers,
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:12:13 AM

Hi Fabricus,

Thanks for the answer snailbrain Wink I'll get in touch with Polo to try sorting that out, any idea about the timeframe we can expect for these coins to be released? Just so I can get my head around the idea? Basically any projection about an estimated time for that genesis block to be mined?

Cheers,

np.

Poloniex won't be able to do anything until Chimaera launch.

we have 1st half of 2018 for the launch date of the blockchain.

Lord of the Lies

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

are you accepting any other currencies other than btc during the private pre-sale?

maybe fiat?

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:11:51 PM

are you accepting any other currencies other than btc during the private pre-sale?

maybe fiat?

many payment types are accepted during the private sale.

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:17:29 PM

Hello DEV! I'm interested in your project and I want to make a detailed video review for my subscribers on YouTube channel "ICO startups"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Dc6MqKvry3geBNcakmu-g/videos 
   Can answer when there is an ICO CHIMAERA start? You can write here or write to me in a personal interesting news that you can discuss in the ICO-Review.
GOP17

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:31:10 AM

the idea sounds doubtful... how does it work/
OrvaldMaxwell

Activity: 310
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:20:05 PM

the idea sounds doubtful... how does it work/

Did you read the White Paper 'Technical Details' section? What exactly sounds doubtful for you for the proposed implementation?

XAYA.IO
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:44:46 PM

We're happy to publicly announce our partnership with Tricky Fast, a great gaming studio in the UK.

https://medium.com/@Chimaera_Tech/tricky-fast-studios-and-chimaera-31c556661fff

Tricky Fast Studios and Chimaera

Tricky Fast Studios was founded by Mike Handverger, engineer extraordinaire. Mike had cut his teeth as a founder of Etsy, designing and building the platform that would eventually support one billion monthly page views. Being a lifelong gamer, Mike worked on various side projects including his own MMO server/client solution. Eventually, Mike was courted by 38 Studios to act as a Lead Engineer on Copernicus, a AAA MMORPG.

More at the link here...

Make sure to have a read and check out some of the fantastic work they've done.

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:06:14 PM

Chimaera review from NewsBTC: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/31/chimaera-true-blockchain-gaming/

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:47:49 AM

That's not really a review, merely of sum-up of what's to come but it is good to finally see some news around the project.... looking forward to some more ;-)
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:52:56 AM

what is meant by the review above that chimaera coins tomorrow will be one of the game coins,
and that coin tomorrow will be able to buy what is in the game?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:49:52 AM

Hi, is the site not showing how much amount collected so far?
I trying to figure out where to click to see the total amount collected, can anyone help me on this?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:47:56 AM

Hi, is the site not showing how much amount collected so far?
I trying to figure out where to click to see the total amount collected, can anyone help me on this?

We're currently in the private pre-sale stage, and numbers aren't being updated.

Later when we get into the public phase, the numbers will be updated, but won't be completely real time if multiple methods are used, e.g. it's impractical to do fiat in real time.

PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

what is meant by the review above that chimaera coins tomorrow will be one of the game coins,
and that coin tomorrow will be able to buy what is in the game?

The important thing about huntercoin and chimaera is not the buying stuff it's the generation of coins.

Huntercoin started with human mining, which means the coin is paying people to provide a complex input, in this case playing a game.

The significance of it is that game coins, which attract people who interact with the algorhythm and with the other people involved, are probably the first part of what crypto will eventually become. Bitcoin started with a useless algorhythm, then primecoin etc started with useful algorhythms that perform work for science. The next step is a more complex scientific coin that has constant input from large numbers of people and generates what some people call artificial intelligence.

Once this process becomes developed better with coins it will be a simple thing to make a coin that, for example, develops some field of mathematics very fast or accelerates some other science.

Games are fun, so they are a tool to attract people to a coin, but in this case the big payoff is not the game or the mechanics of using the coin. In 20 years there will probably not be any useless algorhythm coins, there will be simple science coins and more complex artificial intelligence coins, and they will be the cutting edge of every science. 
Mefestofel_Mefis

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:59:08 AM

I have a question concerning the referral program? How many for her it is allocated and whether there is a sense to participate in her? I see in an office there is a field, but in the announcement hasn't found mentions. Thanks
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:50:03 PM

I have a question concerning the referral program? How many for her it is allocated and whether there is a sense to participate in her? I see in an office there is a field, but in the announcement hasn't found mentions. Thanks

I don't know if I understood your question properly, but maybe its better to join the telegram group and ask for the referral program there: Join our Telegram here.

Or are you talking about the bounty program ?

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:55:37 PM

Thanks for hyperlinkbut does it say the number of Chimera is going to be offered and at what cost?

You can check the whitepaper for that, see pages 22-25: https://chimaera.io/downloads/Chimaera_White_Paper.pdf

Warfare

Activity: 1040
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:17:38 PM

I don't know if I understood your question properly, but maybe its better to join the telegram group and ask for the referral program there: Join our Telegram here.

Or are you talking about the bounty program ?
I think he is asking how much is the earning from a referral as part of the bounty campaign.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:31:33 PM

Unsure if this was asked,how is this not the same as first blood,spherical and Metagold?

Chimaera is quite different.

While Chimaera does have a currency, CHI, it's a complete platform to fully decentralise games entirely.

Now, that doesn't mean that a game that uses Chimaera must be decentralised. There are options for devs there, and they can use as much or as little of the platform as they like.

As far as I know, right now Chimaera is the only project of its kind. There are some projects that have some of the same features, e.g. a cryptocurrency, but none actually let you put a game on the blockchain.

All that being said, some of the unique things you can do with Chimaera are pretty wild. Are you familiar with Huntercoin? Chimaera lets anyone create a game with that sort of economy, i.e. one where in-game assets have real world value. Now, while Huntercoin is a relatively simple game, you can probably imagine how that economic paradigm could be used in other games. The possibilities are as exciting as they are endless.

Check out the White Paper though.

https://chimaera.io/downloads/Chimaera_White_Paper.pdf

It explains a lot in there. It's dense though. So, if you have any questions, ping us in here, or in our Telegram channel.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: