Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94940 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

So what can I buy with $10 million in bitcoin?

This whole company or what?

Who wants to come to sell my oil land?

For BTC. Ok good. Is the a currency I can gambling on, or a gaming thing I don't care about.
Last I heard our goal was supposed to be around $100 Million usd, so you'd get around 10% if we raise the full amount.

You will be able to bet coins and if you win games you could earn coins. It really depends on what the developers program.
$100 million is a very big amount, I think this project is still in the pre ico stage, why the ICO did not start yet?
I didn't see any announcement where approximately the ICO will start, it would be wise if we are not guessing, better show the real value and the total amount collected so far.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

Is there a bounty campaign going on in sight of the upcoming pre-sale and the sale in February? That could be interesting.

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

Pre-ICO and ICO haven't started yet, it will start in February most likely. For the moment there is only a private pre-sale running with 15k Euro minimum invest. The BTC price per CHI will be adjusted come the ICO, because BTC has risen a lot since the numbers were put up.

Bounty campaign can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274123

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
RRbro

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

Any word on the poloniex snapshot from huntercoin, seems to be not so transparent as to check if people will 100 % receive from the huntercoin snapshot block via polo. A lot of people did buy up huntercoin during that period, the market went crazy for it.

It's all still the same. The HUC snapshot will be in the genesis block and people can redeem their HUC after the Chimaera blockchain goes live.

Regarding Poloniex, word we've received from a dev there is that people will receive their CHI.

I participated in a HUC snapshot ~year ago (on Poloniex ) . and did not receive any $chi .  Undecided Huh
Warfare

Activity: 1028
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Any word on the poloniex snapshot from huntercoin, seems to be not so transparent as to check if people will 100 % receive from the huntercoin snapshot block via polo. A lot of people did buy up huntercoin during that period, the market went crazy for it.

It's all still the same. The HUC snapshot will be in the genesis block and people can redeem their HUC after the Chimaera blockchain goes live.

Regarding Poloniex, word we've received from a dev there is that people will receive their CHI.

I participated in a HUC snapshot ~year ago (on Poloniex ) . and did not receive any $chi .  Undecided Huh
Note the key words in the post you quoted: "people can redeem their HUC* after the Chimaera blockchain goes live".
*Should be CHI, not HUC.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

waiting for the ICO eagerly.

will be shilling this project for sure Cheesy Cheesy not just to crypto peeps but to some game devs as well.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

I participated in a HUC snapshot ~year ago (on Poloniex ) . and did not receive any $chi .  Undecided Huh
Note the key words in the post you quoted: "people can redeem their HUC* after the Chimaera blockchain goes live".
*Should be CHI, not HUC.

Thanks for that. I've corrected it.

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

If Bitcoin's price seriously takes off in the next 1-2 months I would love to see Chimaera ICO complete (and start trading) before then. If BTC is volatile or at extremes it's usually harder to do a raise of funds because people want access to all their BTC for big swings. Seems like something that shouldn't matter but ... it does. Also the longer this ICO "highpoint" goes on, the harder it may become to raise funds. For all the reasons you can imagine.

Would love to see the ICO ASAP. Would be best for the project.

That's funny - I was pretty right about BTC price taking off. It was about $4200 when I posted that. Who am I kidding... I knew it would take off. That is why I said it Tongue. Hahahah!

Been so busy trading I forgot about CHI until recently. With larger coins easily reaching 1 billion dollar market caps these CHI from the HUC snapshot may be worth 50 million dollars or more if CHI reaches that level. At 10x that they would be worth half a billion dollars. If one owned 1 percent of all HUC at snapshot that would be 0.5-5 million dollars.

Being one of the HUC holders at the snapshot I am very much looking forward to supporting the project. Let's get that chain running!!!
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

If Bitcoin's price seriously takes off in the next 1-2 months I would love to see Chimaera ICO complete (and start trading) before then. If BTC is volatile or at extremes it's usually harder to do a raise of funds because people want access to all their BTC for big swings. Seems like something that shouldn't matter but ... it does. Also the longer this ICO "highpoint" goes on, the harder it may become to raise funds. For all the reasons you can imagine.

Would love to see the ICO ASAP. Would be best for the project.

That's funny - I was pretty right about BTC price taking off. It was about $4200 when I posted that. Who am I kidding... I knew it would take off. That is why I said it Tongue. Hahahah!

Been so busy trading I forgot about CHI until recently. With larger coins easily reaching 1 billion dollar market caps these CHI from the HUC snapshot may be worth 50 million dollars or more if CHI reaches that level. At 10x that they would be worth half a billion dollars. If one owned 1 percent of all HUC at snapshot that would be 0.5-5 million dollars.

Being one of the HUC holders at the snapshot I am very much looking forward to supporting the project. Let's get that chain running!!!

Unfortunately the price of bitcoin is not very stable. And it scares investors... I hope that in February, the cryptocurrency market will calm down, and ICO will be successful.
With luck Chimaera can easily achieve a market cap of 1 billion.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:00:40 AM

I agree that right now would probably not be the greatest time frame for the ICO considering the market drama with BTC. Things should be more stable in a month. I personally will be ready either way.

On another note : I am actually a fan of straight PoW coins (or PoS) with a fair premine for development, founders, and promotion instead of using the ICO model. This completely avoids most regulation issues with ICOs. But then you have no funds to work with unless the coins attains value. I'm not sure if Chimaera could be created in this fashion but other coins have done it and reached billion dollar plus market caps and created functioning systems.
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

I agree that right now would probably not be the greatest time frame for the ICO considering the market drama with BTC. Things should be more stable in a month. I personally will be ready either way.

The drama never seems to stop. Korea. China. Some big news story. More Korea. Let's just forget about Twitter as that's drama on top of drama.  Cheesy

On another note : I am actually a fan of straight PoW coins (or PoS) with a fair premine for development, founders, and promotion instead of using the ICO model. This completely avoids most regulation issues with ICOs. But then you have no funds to work with unless the coins attains value. I'm not sure if Chimaera could be created in this fashion but other coins have done it and reached billion dollar plus market caps and created functioning systems.

Good points.

There are some coins that didn't have a pre-mine and were good, but... they're often either gone or relegated to the crypto-history dustbin of distant memory and obscurity. Development takes time and effort, and everyone has bills to pay.

For actual crypto projects, the ICO route can be a fantastic way to launch a good product/project. Right now it has the obvious problem of being diluted with a huge amount of noise and very little signal. Everyone and their grandmothers have jumped on the ICO bandwagon, which makes it much more difficult to get any traction for real crypto projects.

I think I found this one of the funnier tidbits in recent news:

http://fortune.com/2018/01/02/hooters-bitcoin-blockchain-cryptocurrency/

Chanticleer is using Mobivity’s blockchain-operated platform to create the cryptocurrency-based loyalty program.

Loyalty programs for publicly traded companies don't need a blockchain. They're inherently centralized anyways, so decentralization only adds on the negatives of decentralization with none of the advantages. Or, at least I can't see any strong advantage (technical advantage that is), other than perhaps, like, well... hey... a 50% jump in stock price is pretty sweet.

I don't know if it's realistic for projects to get launched the way they used to. Things have changed a lot. I've heard rumours of some projects spending ungodly amounts to get listed on some exchanges, which really is the most important thing for a project that launches with zero funds.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

There are some coins that didn't have a pre-mine and were good, but... they're often either gone or relegated to the crypto-history dustbin of distant memory and obscurity. Development takes time and effort, and everyone has bills to pay.

I'm sorry but this is bullshit, imo. The only coins that really matter have a fair distribution: Bitcoin and Monero in the top 20 and that's about it. If you think those two are in the obscure dustbin, I think you should buy some more Tron and Dentacoin.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

I think that next month will be a more good time to start the Chimaera ico. Now we see a very volatile market and many investors wait for better time. But this situation does not affect to the hype projects. They sold tokens for some minutes.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
manny2513

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

This is a Great Project I invested on the Private Pre-Sale. With proper marketing the ICO can sell out in minutes.

I know the right people for this. You guys need to schedule a few AMAs with TheGobOne and OhHeyMatty on Youtube. From there it will just take off I promise.
MassiveCrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

This is a Great Project I invested on the Private Pre-Sale. With proper marketing the ICO can sell out in minutes.

I know the right people for this. You guys need to schedule a few AMAs with TheGobOne and OhHeyMatty on Youtube. From there it will just take off I promise.

I Agree, Specially TheGobOne, an AMA with him would give this project more Exposure.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Chimaera is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Hi guys. I'm joining the sig campaign and also the telegram campaign. Curious if I should join the Reddit one too, how are tokens earned there?
I've never promoted a project on my reddit account but this is the only one so far I truly believe in, fantastic vision
entropycoin

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:22:41 AM

Are people with huc pre snapshot still able to redeem it for chimera? Also, is there a snapshot of the huc blockchain that can be downloaded?

DRK: Xi2c97ZMtfU2nMeJkY1kD1Ry3tmRnnQfHP
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Hi guys. I'm joining the sig campaign and also the telegram campaign. Curious if I should join the Reddit one too, how are tokens earned there?
I've never promoted a project on my reddit account but this is the only one so far I truly believe in, fantastic vision

You can earn an additional reward at the end of the campaign, if you are active on reddit. It's up to the team to decide who gets a reward.

Are people with huc pre snapshot still able to redeem it for chimera? Also, is there a snapshot of the huc blockchain that can be downloaded?

I don't know about a snapshot list (don't think there is any), but here is some information:

The HUC snapshot will be in the genesis block and people can redeem their CHI after the Chimaera blockchain goes live.

https://www.chimaera.io/huntercoin.pdf

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

The team has adjusted their numbers because of the BTC rally in recent months.

From Ayalies in telegram:

We have adjusted the hard cap people! Total amount of CHI has been lowered to 225,000,000. Also the bonus structure has been changed.
See https://chimaera.io/token/#stage1block

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: