Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94947 times)
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:54:29 AM

Chimaera CEO Andrew Colosimo on its radically different approach to blockchain gaming

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8ez1no/chimaera_ceo_andrew_colosimo_on_its_radically/

https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/features/interviews/2406/chimaera-ceo-andrew-colosimo-interview/

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

https://thecryptocollectors.com/blockchain-impact-gaming-industry/

Game developers will be able to integrate blockchain nodes directly into the design and play structure of their games. Not only will blockchain technology change the way information is stored for gamers, it will also change the way actual games are developed. Chimaera is leading the way in this arena.

ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

I can not understand why such an interesting project can not collect hard cap. the Market has become stable and there are no obstacles for investors.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

I can not understand why such an interesting project can not collect hard cap. the Market has become stable and there are no obstacles for investors.
What do you mean ? this project is very good I monitor this for a long time and you can see that presale is still going on You can not directly assess hardcap not yet achieved, I think the success of a project is not judged from hardcap but the quality of the project.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
OrvaldMaxwell

Activity: 310
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

Probably it is not reaching out enough for those people, whom can truly value the quality of the project.

XAYA.IO
visotskiy90

Activity: 640
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

#Join Youtube video bounty campaign
Username: visotskiy90
BCT URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1782467
Youtube Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5UnI6t5wnA
Telegram username: @antigr
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

Probably it is not reaching out enough for those people, whom can truly value the quality of the project.
The market is stable, but if there is no better marketing advertisement, no one will know that there is a very good project. This is caused by many aspects. So it also needs to see the strength of the team.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:07:02 AM

#Join Youtube video bounty campaign
Username: visotskiy90
BCT URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1782467
Youtube Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5UnI6t5wnA
Telegram username: @antigr
Please post this in the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274123

Cheers.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

The market is stable, but if there is no better marketing advertisement, no one will know that there is a very good project. This is caused by many aspects. So it also needs to see the strength of the team.

I see that the team is now actively participating in the conferences. I hope it will benefit and new investors will appear.

Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

I think there are many reasons for this, when the project just came out autumn on ICO, crypto-currency market was the peak of the growth, everyone had enough money to invest in various projects, and there was not such a huge amount of ICO. The devs entrusted on their hopes on this kind of market conjuncture, including the fees for a hard cap of 100 million. Probably therefore the ICO lasts so long.
Now everything has changed and some good projects even a difficult to assemble soft cap. Projects became more, and money is less.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AliasVicturus

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

Chimaera - Think it, Build it, PLAY IT

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

Its true that with announcing our project end of last year we had hoped this token sale would have gone a bit better.
We spoken with many marketeers that also told us those were different times with sometimes ICO's selling out within minutes without doing a lot of marketing.
Well that isn't going to happen anymore with us ;-) and we do really have to work hard for this but we are also really dedicated to do so.

What we do believe in is as long we keep focusing on the further development of our products like for example TreatFighter and SoccerManager Crypto this will dramatically help us with getting more exposure.
With showing products it just wont be a nice story anymore but for example an actual game which people can play.
In the meantime we are still doing our best the get this project more up to steam. We still have some nice announcements and marketing tricks on our sleeve so don't worry.

If you guys want to help us and earn some extra bucks take a look at our referral program.
Just watch the instruction video and you'll see we've made it really easy for you.

Thanks for all the support!

DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES
wienzx99128

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:05:14 AM

I have some questions please reply to me thank you.Does getting HIC give me Chimeara? I do not need to deliver my huc ? I nevertheless maintain my huc ?Therefore if I want to I'm able to buy some huc and obtain much more of each currency?Is also seeker game still likely to be accessible or will an additional game take it more than ?What sport are you currently intending to make ? What sort of game ? It sounds cool to apply your own altcoin in a game because the only Ingame forex. I'm quite thrilled.Are you taking over the HUC? Are you currently another group ?
Lord of the Lies

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:10:41 AM

What do you mean ? this project is very good I monitor this for a long time and you can see that presale is still going on You can not directly assess hardcap not yet achieved, I think the success of a project is not judged from hardcap but the quality of the project.

yes. a lot of projects will fail because they suck and have no real value proposition.

chimaera is bizarre as the value proposition is there, but it's not gotten the traction it should

I think this is because they're not a vc funded project, and that they're aq grass roots crypto project by real =crypto people.

I think there are many reasons for this, when the project just came out autumn on ICO, crypto-currency market was the peak of the growth, everyone had enough money to invest in various projects, and there was not such a huge amount of ICO. The devs entrusted on their hopes on this kind of market conjuncture, including the fees for a hard cap of 100 million. Probably therefore the ICO lasts so long.
Now everything has changed and some good projects even a difficult to assemble soft cap. Projects became more, and money is less.

i think yo're right there.

Its true that with announcing our project end of last year we had hoped this token sale would have gone a bit better.
We spoken with many marketeers that also told us those were different times with sometimes ICO's selling out within minutes without doing a lot of marketing.
Well that isn't going to happen anymore with us ;-) and we do really have to work hard for this but we are also really dedicated to do so.

What we do believe in is as long we keep focusing on the further development of our products like for example TreatFighter and SoccerManager Crypto this will dramatically help us with getting more exposure.
With showing products it just wont be a nice story anymore but for example an actual game which people can play.
In the meantime we are still doing our best the get this project more up to steam. We still have some nice announcements and marketing tricks on our sleeve so don't worry.

If you guys want to help us and earn some extra bucks take a look at our referral program.
Just watch the instruction video and you'll see we've made it really easy for you.

Thanks for all the support!

i hope more people check out your referral progarm and make some money.

the team is really good. i did my own due dilligence and checked out team members.

however i don't think that the project will get much traction until treat fighter is relased.

once htaat happens, we'll see chimaera pick up and mooning will begin.

the issue in part is the mvp there. once it's shown, we're on our way up.

i bought eth at 25 or 50 cents or whatever, but i should've bought more.

this i'm in on.

i'm not going to make the same mistake again.
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

wether they sell a lot now, or I get a portion of a currency that hasn't sold out... Both are good to me really!

the only way is up from either situation Grin

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

For anyone interested in earning some extra CHI, here is a nice walk-through video from Patrique to easily set up all your stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymULdX6FwPM

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

is there any information on what date signature bounty ends? it doesnt mentioned nowhere
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

is there any information on what date signature bounty ends? it doesnt mentioned nowhere

It is mentioned in the Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274123.0

Bounty Campaigns

• Bitcointalk Signatures & Avatars
  • Twitter
  • Translations
  • Articles
  • Telegram
  • Reddit

Starts: October 15th, 2017 at 00:00:01 UTC+0
Ends: At the end of the main token sale (TBD)

Just to answer your next question; the main sale is still TBD Wink

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
phoasdnz1299

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:10:12 AM

they have bought it earlier and sell it to some dummies!
better trust no one but yourself , learn technical analysis and follow them news, you should be fine!
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

they have bought it earlier and sell it to some dummies!
better trust no one but yourself , learn technical analysis and follow them news, you should be fine!
Looking for experts, many are poorly versed in this

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
RockyLeesya

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

The Chimaera platform achieves this through the democratisation of game development and deployment, allowing developers to bring their vision to life quickly with significantly reduce costs. It will provide a wealth of tools and a state-of-the-art infrastructure for game developers to build their own blockchain-based games. Furthermore, developers can fully leverage the Chimaera technology to issue their own game currency that can be traded for ‘CHI’  or other Chimaera game coins and assets. Additionally to the benefit of gamers, developers can create fully decentralised, autonomous games where players can expect 100% uptime and have provably fair gameplay with true ownership of their in game items
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: