Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94947 times)
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

I saw that the fundraising was over. I congratulate all participants on the successful completion of the presale. I hope the main sale will not be this long as presale.
I hope that the main sale will be more successful. The team collected only 200 + bitcoins. I am not sure that these funds will be enough for the development of the project.
This may be enough to develop the project, but good exchanges with such budgets should not be expected

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

Hi guys, it's been a while since I haven't post in that thread and being an early HUC holder (was holding on Polo during the snapshot) I'm being concerned about that project. Almost a year ago the CHIs were due to be released 'soon' and now all I can see on the CHI website and their newsletters are promotional content for their endless ICOs (pre-sale, closed public pre-sale and so on... ironic of course ;-))... I said it already but I hope the team is not losing focus on the initial goal which is to build the project as for almost a year I haven't heard about any technical update Sad

From the outside it starts to look more and more like a dead project, desperately moving its arms to keep it from drowning (in that case that means struggling to raise funds after the storm).

In September last year I was already telling that time to market is critical... if they miss the 'wave' its too late so don't get me wrong I still hope they deliver but I'm sharing my thoughts with the community and hope it will help us get some more technical updates instead of the almost year long financial ad campaign... Deliver a good project and money will come, remember what you did with HUC, no need for crazy ICOs, you missed the timing for that (ICOs) so focus on the product as it alone can save the project.

Wishing you the best,
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

When bounty will be distributed to participatns, namely twitter bounty?
domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:35:13 PM
Merited by drays (1)

In September last year I was already telling that time to market is critical... if they miss the 'wave' its too late so don't get me wrong I still hope they deliver but I'm sharing my thoughts with the community and hope it will help us get some more technical updates instead of the almost year long financial ad campaign... Deliver a good project and money will come, remember what you did with HUC, no need for crazy ICOs, you missed the timing for that (ICOs) so focus on the product as it alone can save the project.

As one data point:  I've not been directly involved in the marketing and fund-raising so far, since I'm still working full time for a big internet company.  (Nevertheless, I have already been working on building the first iteration of the core daemon.)  With the money raised so far, we will be able to go full speed on technical development from now on - starting next week (June 1st), I've terminated my employment and will be working full time on Chimaera.  Expect good technical progress on the core daemon and game channels from then on. Smiley

This is actually the first time ever that I work full time on crypto, so I'm really looking forward to it - and it also means that I will likely be able to deliver more development than any previous time, including on Namecoin and Huntercoin.  (At the time when Huntercoin was in full speed, I was doing a PhD - and had more time than now for what was then a spare-time project, but still nowhere near full time.)

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

Medium post about main sale, presale, Treat Fighter, Soccer Manager Crypto, wallet, coin distribution and other stuff: https://medium.com/@Chimaera_Tech/pre-sale-complete-information-for-chi-owners-dea442c3e44e

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:24:11 AM

@fabricus

we've been working very closely with our partners on their games so that we can have something ready around the time of the main sale, along with a lot of other work..

don't worry, we didn't miss the storm, we are the storm  Smiley

dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

Why Chimaera does note have masternodes? It would be better  to pay nodes because they will need to store huge data
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:50:19 AM

It is logical that this will happen after the end of the ico, which has not even started yet. I don't think that's going to happen soon.

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:38:36 AM

As one data point:  I've not been directly involved in the marketing and fund-raising so far, since I'm still working full time for a big internet company.  (Nevertheless, I have already been working on building the first iteration of the core daemon.)  With the money raised so far, we will be able to go full speed on technical development from now on - starting next week (June 1st), I've terminated my employment and will be working full time on Chimaera.  Expect good technical progress on the core daemon and game channels from then on. Smiley

This is actually the first time ever that I work full time on crypto, so I'm really looking forward to it - and it also means that I will likely be able to deliver more development than any previous time, including on Namecoin and Huntercoin.  (At the time when Huntercoin was in full speed, I was doing a PhD - and had more time than now for what was then a spare-time project, but still nowhere near full time.)

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to get this all rolling.

What we have here can change the world.

@fabricus

we've been working very closely with our partners on their games so that we can have something ready around the time of the main sale, along with a lot of other work..

don't worry, we didn't miss the storm, we are the storm  Smiley

I love that.

I remember living in my beach front condo years ago and seeing storms out over the ocean. They're a sight to see.

People are going to freak out when they see what's coming...

Why Chimaera does note have masternodes? It would be better  to pay nodes because they will need to store huge data

Then again, why pay for data when you have a system that can manage it far cheaper?

I'd recommend that you read @domob's paper here:

http://www.ledgerjournal.org/ojs/index.php/ledger/article/view/15/64

The other issue is one of bandwidth. It's always better to use a little bandwidth as possible.

It is logical that this will happen after the end of the ico, which has not even started yet. I don't think that's going to happen soon.

We're working on the bounty campaign now.

It's going to be a tad slow as we need to evaluate every article submission. In order to do that, we need to give each one a good read/watch.

If you're just in on the Twitter campaign, this will be annoying. However, you should take comfort in the fact that we're taking the time to do this properly and fairly for people. We absolutely appreciate everyone's efforts, and we need to ensure that those efforts are properly evaluated and rewarded.

Lord of the Lies

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

wehn do we get some of that sweet sweet treat fighter?

http://www.treatfighter.com/

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

I saw that the fundraising was over. I congratulate all participants on the successful completion of the presale. I hope the main sale will not be this long as presale.
I hope that the main sale will be more successful. The team collected only 200 + bitcoins. I am not sure that these funds will be enough for the development of the project.
I heard it also and I want to congratulate the team for earning that amount of btc. I just wonder when this coin will be available in coinmarketcap so that I can check the current value form time to time.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

I heard it also and I want to congratulate the team for earning that amount of btc. I just wonder when this coin will be available in coinmarketcap so that I can check the current value form time to time.

Yes, it's good for the team.
Good luck
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:09:44 PM

I think we will see the coin at coinmarketcap only in autumn. First, you need to wait for the token sale to start.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

The CHIMAERA Bounty program will be finished on Friday 18 may. The process was very long, but not very effective. Strange, because the project is very good.

It always helps a little, for example also when it comes to building a community. The involvement of bounty people is a plus when it comes to community building.
dartanian23

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

Anyone know if Chimaera will be available to purchase on any exchanges after presale? If like to invest but I'm a U.S. citizen.

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

Anyone know if Chimaera will be available to purchase on any exchanges after presale? If like to invest but I'm a U.S. citizen.

No, don't think so. When the wallet will be released in June just a few CHI will get sent to the presale participants only, which can be used to reserve your names/usernames/accounts in the Chimaera blockchain and allow you to test or play Treat Fighter, amongst other things. All other CHI will only be distributed after the main sale, so an exchange listing makes no sense, since nobody has any reasonable amount of CHI anyway.

There was some private presale reopened. Not sure, if US citizens are allowed here, but min purchase is 15k Euro. You maybe want to ask in telegram about it.

lindin99

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

The release of new Chimaera wallet will catch attentions of more people, who might decide to invest their money into Chimaera project.
Hope that this new version will help to boost Chimaera price.

When we will see that ?
Somebody have news about exchanges ?

From telegram ''The wallet will most likely be released before the documentation. Dr. Daniel Kraft will be joining us full time this Friday, and we'll be discussing some of these issues and release schedules for docs.'' But no exact date.
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

No, don't think so. When the wallet will be released in June just a few CHI will get sent to the presale participants only, which can be used to reserve your names/usernames/accounts in the Chimaera blockchain and allow you to test or play Treat Fighter, amongst other things. All other CHI will only be distributed after the main sale, so an exchange listing makes no sense, since nobody has any reasonable amount of CHI anyway.

There was some private presale reopened. Not sure, if US citizens are allowed here, but min purchase is 15k Euro. You maybe want to ask in telegram about it.
The release of new Chimaera wallet will catch attentions of more people, who might decide to invest their money into Chimaera project.
Hope that this new version will help to boost Chimaera price.
I'm also looking forward to launching a wallet. I also think it will attract a lot of new people and users. I hope it happens soon.
lindin99

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

But chance for US citizens to purchase CHI at ICO date and without participate in ICO - that is sense what exchange listing made  Wink

Hope for it.
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

But chance for US citizens to purchase CHI at ICO date and without participate in ICO - that is sense what exchange listing made  Wink

Hope for it.

Yes, sure, but every presale participant only gets around 50 CHI. So even if everyone wants to get rid of those, there will be no real market, so it doesn't help the US citizens who want to buy a reasonable amount of CHI. The whole situation for US citizens is really annoying as there are lots of people who want to invest, but there is nothing the team can do about it and an exchange listing between pre- and main sale won't help as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: