Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94947 times)
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

rebranding was a good idea, everything looks very good. An i just opened that explorer and didn't find a string where i can paste my CHI address and see my transaction history, or i did something wrong?

No, you didn't, it's not yet integrated.

I was here, or it is something another?

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

No, I guess we talk about the same website. Afaik there is no explorer yet, where you can search CHI addresses and their funds/transactions; or I didn't notice them Wink But there are people working on it.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
Warfare

Activity: 1109
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

Despite the fact that a custom datadir is set in advanced settings, XAYA Electron still uses the default datadir from C:\users\<user>\appdata\roaming\xaya\

Hi! I tested, but it worked for me just fine. Did you use 'Select Path' button, or entered it manually?
If used 'Select Path', after clicking submit, did you see' Wallet will restart' message?

Tried both via 'Select Path' and by entering manually, and yes, saw the message, it restarts as it is supposed to.
I also tried the new beta version 1.0.3
Still the same, I think the issue is with the folder that has a space in it's name, it doesn't work even with quotation marks for the path.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Cryptotenuse

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

After having seen the Brand Chimaera for so many months it is qiote surreal now to suddenly see the name XAYA here. WHich is the reason why XAYA would be a more effficient brand than Chimaera?

See this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1784048.msg42286007#msg42286007

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New video (rebranded with Xaya): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-EeV1WVU78

I see. I understand the legal reasons behind the choice of the rebranding, but still I'm feeling Chimaera is more easy to remember than XAYA. I don't even know how you'd pronouce XAYA.
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

After having seen the Brand Chimaera for so many months it is qiote surreal now to suddenly see the name XAYA here. WHich is the reason why XAYA would be a more effficient brand than Chimaera?

See this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1784048.msg42286007#msg42286007

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New video (rebranded with Xaya): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-EeV1WVU78

I see. I understand the legal reasons behind the choice of the rebranding, but still I'm feeling Chimaera is more easy to remember than XAYA. I don't even know how you'd pronouce XAYA.

The decision wasn't an easy one, and wasn't taken lightly.

For the pronunciation, the 'X' is pronounced as 'Z', so Zay-yah.

CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:56:25 AM

So what are the advantages of blockchain gaming? I suppose it might be useful for gambling... for control of integrity and stuff. But what about regular gaming?
domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

So what are the advantages of blockchain gaming? I suppose it might be useful for gambling... for control of integrity and stuff. But what about regular gaming?

There are many, listed in our whitepaper.  But what I personally like best is the ability for players to truly own in-game assets (like gold or rare artefact swords).  You can play to earn valuable items in the game, and freely trade them - without a company that can just freeze your account if they don't like it.

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

XAYA Partners with Refereum’s Growth Engine
The XAYA team is pleased to announce that we are working with the good people at Refereum as a launch partner for their Growth Engine. The Growth Engine will enable XAYA to continually grow our community and provide targeted activities for members to stay engaged with one another and the XAYA team.

The Growth Engine is the collection of tools that Refereum used to orchestrate a successful coin offering that focused on community development and engagement. Refereum maintains one of the largest Telegram communities, and holds the achievement as the first blockchain company in Telegram to reach the maximum population of 100,000.

The Refereum Growth Engine allows XAYA to unify community, modes of communication, and promote engagement through the gamification of user activities. The gamification involves awarding points for simple activities: signing up on our forum, retweeting and sharing content, referring new users to join our Telegram and our social networks, among other actions. Accrued points for each individual will rank them among different tiers and as top community members. Points will accumulate throughout the duration of each campaign. The initial campaign will last until the start of the main sale, on August 29. At the end of the campaign, rewards of CHI token will be designated to each tier and Chi tokens will continue to increase the following campaign, further rewarding active community members.

Through this initiative, XAYA is aiming to grow into a massive, active community of avid gamers and game developers. Very soon, these activities will expand to incentivize user-based content creation, such as meme submissions,video and article creation.

The main sale will run from August 29th to October 10th on the Qryptos cryptocurrency exchange. These are just the first of many exciting events for XAYA, and with the help of Refereum’s Growth Engine, we’re excited to grow and engage our gaming community in meaningful ways. https://medium.com/@XAYA/xaya-partners-with-refereums-growth-engine-ce1ae6b1ecc4
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

https://medium.com/@XAYA/xaya-partners-with-refereums-growth-engine-ce1ae6b1ecc4

The XAYA team is pleased to announce that we are working with the good people at Refereum as a launch partner for their Growth Engine. The Growth Engine will enable XAYA to continually grow our community and provide targeted activities for members to stay engaged with one another and the XAYA team.

The Growth Engine is the collection of tools that Refereum used to orchestrate a successful coin offering that focused on community development and engagement. Refereum maintains one of the largest Telegram communities, and holds the achievement as the first blockchain company in Telegram to reach the maximum population of 100,000.

More at the link above...

Make certain to join up on our home page:

https://xaya.io/

Register and then share content to earn points towards CHI.

This effectively replaces the bounty campaign. We hope everyone enjoys this.

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

Small update regarding the Huntercoin Snapshot.

we've had a response from Poloniex who have said they will honour the withdrawal of CHI. They have been extremely busy so apologise for the delay...

will supply more information as we get it.

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:42:56 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 07:56:35 PM by YoyodyneSystems

Small update regarding the Huntercoin Snapshot.

we've had a response from Poloniex who have said they will honour the withdrawal of CHI. They have been extremely busy so apologise for the delay...

will supply more information as we get it.

Nice Tongue

Polo just listed EOS after not listing anything for months. Good to see progress at my fave old school exchange. Many new coins to follow I would bet Tongue
Circle (backed by Goldman and Baidu) has some major plans for Polo. Exciting times coming.
og_doom

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Congratulations to your partnership with referum !
hope you get a lot of attention trough that collaboration !
is there an ongoing bounty campagne ?
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

is there an ongoing bounty campagne ?

The partnership with Refereum's Growth Engine is effectively replacing the bounty campaign (for main sale).

GITcryptomaster
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

normally coins for the purpose of gambling will be excited
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

https://medium.com/@XAYA/xaya-partners-with-refereums-growth-engine-ce1ae6b1ecc4

More at the link above...

Make certain to join up on our home page:

https://xaya.io/

Register and then share content to earn points towards CHI.

This effectively replaces the bounty campaign. We hope everyone enjoys this.

Looks interesting, i'm in, thank you guys!
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

I downloaded the new XAYA wallet but after installation, no program is opened. When I check the program folder it was installed to (Program Files) there is nothing there but "Uninstall XAYA Electron.exe", even after a second installation. There was no error message.

I did this for the Chimaera bounty portal, so I ended up installing the old QT version.

Am I right that you can't see a Receiving address until you actually make a Payment request on the "Receiving" tab? I did this so I assume this should be OK.

I also remember there was an airdrop a while back, in March but there is no mention of this on the "Final Report Sheet". I assume this comes at a later point in time?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

I also remember there was an airdrop a while back, in March but there is no mention of this on the "Final Report Sheet". I assume this comes at a later point in time?

Here is everything you need to know as a bounty/airdrop participant: https://medium.com/@XAYA/chi-for-bounty-hunters-and-airdroppers-59478f37ae61

Am I right that you can't see a Receiving address until you actually make a Payment request on the "Receiving" tab? I did this so I assume this should be OK.

Yes, correct. If you experience troubles with the wallet or have questions, you can always have a look at the forums: https://forum.xaya.io/. A lot of questions have been answered there, there are guides and videos and you can always create a new thread, if you have a specific question that wasn't already addressed.

og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Here is everything you need to know as a bounty/airdrop participant: https://medium.com/@XAYA/chi-for-bounty-hunters-and-airdroppers-59478f37ae61

Yes, correct. If you experience troubles with the wallet or have questions, you can always have a look at the forums: https://forum.xaya.io/. A lot of questions have been answered there, there are guides and videos and you can always create a new thread, if you have a specific question that wasn't already addressed.

thy for all the given information on the upadted bounty !
hope it leds to more awareness of the project and really looking forward for treat fighter and soccer manager Cheesy
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

I remember that there was the plan for a new phase of signature campaign, sometimes in August if I remember well. Has that plan been voided or postponed?
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

I remember that there was the plan for a new phase of signature campaign, sometimes in August if I remember well. Has that plan been voided or postponed?

The Growth Engine replaced the main sale bounty, so I don't think there will be another signature campaign here in bitcointalk.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: