Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving bitcoins  (Read 32700 times)
stargroup19

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:48:43 PM

Thank you so much for your value able question. I thing bitcoin is a best digital currency in the world and everybody can savings his money with bitcoin. Most of The people know about bitcoin now a days bitcoin is great savings source . we know that in 2009 how many price in bitcoin but today price is boom, hope it is go fester for next time .
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:09:36 PM

Saving bitcoin today will define your future, for me it is important to save and accumulate bitcoin now because i believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to soar high, so everyone should think wisely when spending bitcoin, enjoy today but be ready for the future.
Saving will be very important if you want a bright future. If you have a need to be paid. It's not a problem you have to have financial management. So you can calculate what percentage you have to save.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:12:59 PM

Thank you so much for your value able question. I thing bitcoin is a best digital currency in the world and everybody can savings his money with bitcoin. Most of The people know about bitcoin now a days bitcoin is great savings source . we know that in 2009 how many price in bitcoin but today price is boom, hope it is go fester for next time .

To be honest, it is not the best digital currencycin the world, there is a lot better than bitcoin, it is just bitcoin is the original and the first one so in terms of price, bitcoin is number one. As I said, it is the first digital currency, so it's price will be really increasing in time. It will pump, I think maybe next year breaking the strong and tallcwall of $4000.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:34:35 PM

To be honest, it is not the best digital currencycin the world, there is a lot better than bitcoin, it is just bitcoin is the original and the first one so in terms of price, bitcoin is number one. As I said, it is the first digital currency, so it's price will be really increasing in time. It will pump, I think maybe next year breaking the strong and tallcwall of $4000.
If we will base on the current cryptocurrencies in the market then we can say that there is a lot better than bitcoin because the technology of bitcoin is a bit outdated and there is a lot of cryptocurrencies that already have been launched in the market that has a better features than bitcoin and they usually focused on the problem of the world specifically which is a very interesting project.
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:39:28 PM

I am saving all the bitcoin I can because it is clearly very valuable now and will continue to be in the near future.

I am banking on it actually! Wink
Oxydarck

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:04:51 AM

Saving bitcoin is a good idea thank putting your money in back that less 1$ profit after many months while in bitcoin you can gain more than 10$ maybe/sometimes in just weeks. Just make a cold storage or wallet for banking some of your bitcoins. Its help a lot especially when time came that you need money for purpose.
You are right dude because if you put your money in the bank that less money after many months and make a cold storage or wallet for banking .

GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0)▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018 (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
▬▬▬▬▬▮ Twitter (https://twitter.com/graftnetwork) ▮ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Graft-460292407666720/) ▮ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/EneBw0RALAOjkSL2mdt2Gw) ▮ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/) ▮▬▬▬▬▬
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:53:21 AM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a good future investment, and as bitcoin develops rapidly this will certainly bring huge benefits to every user who keeps bitcoin as an investment.Maybe a few more years bitcoin price will reach the maximum price.

Can you define maximum price? What price do think will be maximum? And how could you say that bitcoin will reach maximum price? Its volatility might stop but it will never be stable, less volatile though. Remember price depends on demand - Do the rest of the thinking yourself.

Everyone will have different views on the highest bitcoin prices, but my opinion the $ 3k price has become maximum price and hope it will happen in the near future, because of course this is good news for all bitcoin users.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:00:49 AM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a good future investment, and as bitcoin develops rapidly this will certainly bring huge benefits to every user who keeps bitcoin as an investment.Maybe a few more years bitcoin price will reach the maximum price.

Can you define maximum price? What price do think will be maximum? And how could you say that bitcoin will reach maximum price? Its volatility might stop but it will never be stable, less volatile though. Remember price depends on demand - Do the rest of the thinking yourself.

Everyone will have different views on the highest bitcoin prices, but my opinion the $ 3k price has become maximum price and hope it will happen in the near future, because of course this is good news for all bitcoin users.
It could be, but I guess bitcoin has potentially greater than $ 3k price. Well, storing bitcoin for a long time would be beneficial, even if you say it's the maximum price, but if you have some bitcoin, I think you'll be rich too

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Devboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:04:39 AM

As every person has different aspects, you can find so much variety about this someone stated that this bitcoin price is the biggest value, but I believe near future it will gain more value. Right now, I am saving bitcoin for my future, and some of my bitcoin I spend on my daily purpose.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:54:03 PM

Bitcoin is rising very highly and it is developing very rapidly.If we save bitcoin what if we become a millionaire because of saving bitcoins.So we should invest in bitcoin and save bitcoins to get high profit in a future.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:20:48 PM

Bitcoin is rising very highly and it is developing very rapidly.If we save bitcoin what if we become a millionaire because of saving bitcoins.So we should invest in bitcoin and save bitcoins to get high profit in a future.
In order to become a millionaire in a market as the one from Bitcoin, that is likely to further increase in the coming years, you'll need to invest serious amounts of money into Bitcoin.

People were already struggling with reaching 1BTC when the price was close to the $1000 mark, just look where we are today, and imagine how that will be in the coming years.

In order to increase your chances to become a millionaire, you'll need to throw like $100k on the table, or you should simply forget about getting a millionaire through Bitcoin ~ it's not 2012 anymore.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:40:04 PM

It is good to save all the time, in bitcoin saving is very important to everyone because value of bitcoin is non stop to go high. We could get big profit in every single bitcoin we have and we know that bitcoin has a great future and we expect that the value is going to increase more and more.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:31:13 AM

Bitcoiners now are saving bitcoins because of price increasing.It really attracks the high offer of bitcoin in the future to save bitcoin.Because your small bitcoin will cost a big amount of cash,If the price hit for the future.Saving bitcoin is a sleeping giant when time comes it worth a million of cash.
It's getting less easier to purchase an entire Bitcoin through most Bitcoin exchanges because the price of Bitcoin is getting more expensive.
People are complaining about the transaction fee right now as well so when the price of Bitcoin goes up to a milli people will be all like "What were they complaining about again?"
It is always nice to see old thread and see the opinion of the members back in the day, some got their predictions right, most were wrong, and I have no doubt that in ten years people that join this forum will dig those threads and they will begin to think, why are they complaining about this, or about the payment rates of some signature campaigns, can you imagine what a signature campaign is going to pay in ten years?
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:53:26 AM

It is good to save all the time, in bitcoin saving is very important to everyone because value of bitcoin is non stop to go high. We could get big profit in every single bitcoin we have and we know that bitcoin has a great future and we expect that the value is going to increase more and more.
Yeah if you are able to discipline you can continue to save the bitcoin income you get and then keep it.
I'm sure if you do this in a long period of time maybe 1-2 years. You will get a big profit dude?

Siddik

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:09:56 AM

my opinion the $ 100k price has become maximum price and hope it will happen in the near future, because
Bitcoin is rising very highly and it is developing very rapidly. If we save bitcoin what if we become a millionaire because of saving bitcoins. So we should invest in bitcoin and save bitcoins to get high profit in a future.
this is good news for all bitcoin users.
Anegg

Activity: 469

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:23:30 AM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

Your question is pretty confusing since there are currently no bitcoin banks that are available to deposit money in, maybe you may be talking about online wallets?
There is really no interest you can get from banks, but if you hold bitcoin for a couple of years it will most likely rise in value since bitcoin usually rises in value over time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:12:06 AM

If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

Your question is pretty confusing since there are currently no bitcoin banks that are available to deposit money in, maybe you may be talking about online wallets?
There is really no interest you can get from banks, but if you hold bitcoin for a couple of years it will most likely rise in value since bitcoin usually rises in value over time.

Yeah a bit confusing too but I think he wanted to know if it will be volatile as it is if it is deposited in a bank compared to the US dollar and I think Bitcoin whether deposited in a bank or kept in a wallet wouldn't be different from what its meant to be.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:49:35 AM

Yes it is a  great idea to save bitcoins now because it will be good for more years to come and it can help us very much indeed. It can be our assets. Bitcoin is really a good investment for the future. If we will save it now it will be grow bigger for the next year so save bitcoin to save our future.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

First you can find online exchange like freebitco.in and you can invest as they are giving 4% above interest seconed stored in offline wallet buy locker from bank keep it there . Third convert bitcoin to fiat currency and put it in your bank account.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:20:33 PM

Saving bitcoin today will definitely defines your tomorrow. For me saving bitcoin will help me to grow my money and achieve my goals in the future, as the price of bitcoin continue to rise i believe that in the future i will earn a lot because of saving today. just save bitcoin and wait patiently until it hit you goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: