Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375656 times)
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:25:37 PM

I believe Bancor will be huge project in real life as the team is establishing this platform with legit project this is great piece of work. Good luck and have great future
graviteta

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

perfect news! we are still waiting ico date. thanks

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:31:31 PM

It is indeed a big news at this stage just before the crowdfunding go live in few days. Let's push this news more far by re-tweeting everyone. I also am looking forward for exact date for ICO and hopefully it will be decided in next few days. Time is perfect for running crowdfunding with such solid ideas now.
nknight

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:35:27 PM

Please partner with WINGS.AI  Grin

You mean like ....... "Bancor gives you WINGS" Smiley
fatma88

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

hmm...a delay...but when this will go out it will be a game changer..

Hmmm.... i'm certain you're right - combine this with the current rate of ETH and this project will undoubtedly takeoff and enable the market.
ngsg

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:56:53 PM

perfect news! we are still waiting ico date. thanks

Impressive! I'm eager to see the ico data/terms.
alexi8

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

It is indeed a big news at this stage just before the crowdfunding go live in few days. Let's push this news more far by re-tweeting everyone. I also am looking forward for exact date for ICO and hopefully it will be decided in next few days. Time is perfect for running crowdfunding with such solid ideas now.

I agree let's push this news and also check out there slack room at  https://bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com

I spend some time there, and in a few Telegram groups, and I'm now certain that this is going to be huge!
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:09:11 PM

I would really like to hear from Bancor team about ICO date. I'm sure they are busy but i'd appriciate just a statement.

BTW great news!
whatsTheDeal

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:17:06 PM

I would really like to hear from Bancor team about ICO date. I'm sure they are busy but i'd appriciate just a statement.

BTW great news!

they said details will be out by the end of the week

nknight

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:41:16 PM

BTW great news!

I sure hope so - we're waiting!
alexi8

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:44:17 PM

BTW great news!

I sure hope so - we're waiting!

likewise - does anyone know how long is the ICO going to be running for?
fatma88

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:57:17 PM

bancor is making so much noise in the crypto community that it will become a self furfilling prophecy.

That still remain to be seen, but one thing I give them - they are a professional veteran team of highly experienced entrepreneurs
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:02:55 PM

bancor is making so much noise in the crypto community that it will become a self furfilling prophecy.

That still remain to be seen, but one thing I give them - they are a professional veteran team of highly experienced entrepreneurs

Bancor is a life time opportunity just invest in it and after this enjoy a luxurious life after hold of just few months. I also really impressed to see the great job of this team and they dedicated to this project so no doubt this is mega project in crypto universe.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

Bancor is nothing more than a merger of 2 already existing platforms. First is the ability to seamlessly swap one token for another. This is what shapeshift does and it does it very well. Second you will have the ability to create any tokens you want with ease. This is what the waves platform does. Waves platform is also a dex where the created tokens can be traded. Sorry but Bancor sounds like a loser to me

Surely you can't be serious. You are comparing an internal, automatic swapping mechanism in Bancor with a third party web site (Shapeshift) which is simply a front end to another third party web site (the exchange). Bancor is the ultimate in liquidity, sending your coins to one web site and hoping they can connect to another web site to buy or sell on your behalf is not.

https://blog.prism.exchange/blog/introducing-prism-the-worlds-first-trustless-asset-portfolio-platform/

Shapeshift already beat them to the punch. Here is your customized decentralized asset mixture that can be swapped out instantaneously

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Orr

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:49:47 PM

Yoni Assia, Founder and CEO of eToro, joins Bancor Protocol Advisory Board

https://blog.bancor.network/yoni-assia-founder-and-ceo-of-etoro-joins-bancor-protocol-advisory-board-95745fae0601

EarlyBirdSpecial

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:50:46 PM

Hottest woman in crypto!!!  Shocked
whatsTheDeal

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:59:39 PM

Bancor is nothing more than a merger of 2 already existing platforms. First is the ability to seamlessly swap one token for another. This is what shapeshift does and it does it very well. Second you will have the ability to create any tokens you want with ease. This is what the waves platform does. Waves platform is also a dex where the created tokens can be traded. Sorry but Bancor sounds like a loser to me

Surely you can't be serious. You are comparing an internal, automatic swapping mechanism in Bancor with a third party web site (Shapeshift) which is simply a front end to another third party web site (the exchange). Bancor is the ultimate in liquidity, sending your coins to one web site and hoping they can connect to another web site to buy or sell on your behalf is not.

https://blog.prism.exchange/blog/introducing-prism-the-worlds-first-trustless-asset-portfolio-platform/

Shapeshift already beat them to the punch. Here is your customized decentralized asset mixture that can be swapped out instantaneously

how exactly is prism anything like bancor? its a portfolio people build to invest themselves, its not anything like bancor....

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:36:43 AM

how exactly is prism anything like bancor? its a portfolio people build to invest themselves, its not anything like bancor....
It's really different with the purpose of bancor. Prism gets more concentrate on the personal investment or portofolio. I think this will be the hottest ico right now. More big advisory joins on this project.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:11:45 AM

Just make the ICO capped at rational levels, thx!

I'd like to join the request but instead of capping it money-wise, capping it time-wise. I was unsuccessful in investing in some of the recent ICOs because they closed so quickly and i'd like to be able to invest in Bancor. It looks like a very serious project and I don' want to miss the opportunity as i'm certain it is going to trade-up immediately after the ICO. If you put a time-cap it will help you to attract the OPEX you need to bring it to market and at the same time it will allow us to support and leverage our crypto-investments. I bought ETH at 12, not a long time ago, and i'm ready to move some of it to others - Bancor is one of them. Please make it available to as many people as possible and for as long as possible!

I agree! It is a very reasonable request and it will help newcomers like me also.

exactly.. i think it will be much better to have it time-wise. it will attract more investors to invest in the ico. also, i am also planning to invest in this project. i see huge potential to this project, i know it will be a success.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:16:43 AM

Wow great news! eToro built a huge community and grew up to one of the best copytrader plattform imo .. so I think it's amazing to have such a person in advisory board to benefit of his experiences.

Great job bancor! We're all excited for ICO-Details Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: