Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:55:27 PM

Those who sell bitcoin in a high price they're really make bitcoin a success business. You need to much skilled to make it a business success.  Those who lost their money because of low price of bitcoin they don't take it as a business success.
But I really agree that bitcoin is a business success.
Bitcoin is a good business but for those persons who purchase Bitcoin and sell it at a good profit. Some people are really a good business man and hold their Bitcoin with a great patience and sale it when its price is too high, but if talk about those persons who have Bitcoin but can get a good price of it, it is just because they don’t observe the true market situation and sell their Bitcoin at low price . It is just because they can’t wait the proper time of it, when Bitcoin dumps its price for a very short time period; it definitely pumps its price so that is a good time to earn profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:15:16 PM

Out of trading and investing, bitcoin offers a lot of business opportunities, as more and more people want to use it. So I think there is really a lot of space for any kind of business.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:23:14 PM

I think that bitcoin may not have a huge affect on your profit, of course i would depend on your city. In huge city more people use bitcoin, so if you want to open a bitcoin shop in the desert be sure that nobody will(probably) visit you.
Maybe try something for rich people, because someone who own bitcoin will a) hodl b)spend(billionaire) so may try b) case and use expensive stuff Wink
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:37:03 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
yes.... all of us are really interested for the big success in bitcoin there are so many business man that invest there money in bitcoin and they are probably success.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:10:37 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
if i can earn a lot of bitcoin then i will wait for the right price then i will sell my bitcoins then i will put it in business so that my bitcoin business will be a very successful....
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:14:57 AM

There are surely several bitcoin gambling sites which are making some serious profit and with the tendency of a more increasing market volume, if you consider all the nonsense with the fiat money processors and KYC, while crypto currency processing is anonymous and quickly.
drake05

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:49:25 AM

There are surely several bitcoin gambling sites which are making some serious profit and with the tendency of a more increasing market volume, if you consider all the nonsense with the fiat money processors and KYC, while crypto currency processing is anonymous and quickly.
I think mess with gambling only make yourself fucked up. Because gambling website always win. I didn't know why but people always said "the house always wins" and it has it's own reason.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:14:08 AM

To get more profit, buy cloud mining or bitcoin mining that is usually sold in GHS units. So when the price rises, the bitcoin mining results can be reselled in the form of cloud mining or mining in GHS units or in the form of a bitcoin product.
I wouldn’t recommend cloud mining, really, it’s such a bad idea, and I have seen lots of people doing it but never earned a dime from it. This is not the first time I’m seeing it, I know some of my friends that are into that cloud mining, but they never earned something worthful from it. It will be best to go for direct Bitcoin mining if you have enough capital to buy whatever it takes to start it up. You will get many benefits from Bitcoin mining, cloud mining is basically a waste of time.
Cloud mining has been discredited some time ago, most people do not bother with it and those that do most of the time are newbies that do not know what to do with their bitcoin, I would say that while mining is a way better option I prefer to buy bitcoin directly and hold it instead of mining.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

Yes, the current payment of bitcoin is still in its infancy. I think bitcoin is very beneficial to the development of commercial website. In some shopping websites, young people are willing to accept new payment ways, who can access bitcoin payment as early as possible, and who will get a large number of users. If there is a huge increase in users, there is no doubt that the profit will increase suddenly.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:05:53 AM

Yes, the current payment of bitcoin is still in its infancy. I think bitcoin is very beneficial to the development of commercial website. In some shopping websites, young people are willing to accept new payment ways, who can access bitcoin payment as early as possible, and who will get a large number of users. If there is a huge increase in users, there is no doubt that the profit will increase suddenly.
We see most of the gaming websites who accepts bitcoin as a payment. The other businesses are not ready yet to accept bitcoin as a payment because of its volatility. However there are some renowned online businesses which are working on their systems to accept crypto payment in the near future. This will surely bring a revolutionary change to the profit of all these sites but at the same time the risk of losing money value could not be neglected.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

We see most of the gaming websites who accepts bitcoin as a payment. The other businesses are not ready yet to accept bitcoin as a payment because of its volatility. However there are some renowned online businesses which are working on their systems to accept crypto payment in the near future. This will surely bring a revolutionary change to the profit of all these sites but at the same time the risk of losing money value could not be neglected.
Yes because of some online stores that accepts bitcoin as a payment method, it helps to promote bitcoin to other people that can possibly help to increase the popularity of it and also they are able to earn a profit even they hold their bitcoins because the price is continuously to rise up cause of the demand of it.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

Bitcoin as a business really success, only if the products are demand and there are lots of investors will invest on it. If that will happen big profit can be seen. So, make bitcoin as a business inorder to success.😊😊😊
Indoor business and outdoor business with bitcoin is very successful and it will grow in our country right now because now everything is digital and crypto in growing fast in my country. Bitcoin is helping poor and needy and giving them a chance to live and spend secure and safe life. If you are having capital to invest in bitcoin just invest it right now and a little wait can give you high benefit and savings.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

Integrating a business to bitcoin is a both success and innovation in an owners perspective. I have owned a business but still I'm not doing it yet since most of my customers aren't into technology but if someone talks to me if I'd be willing to accept their payment in bitcoin then I would love to do it. This also shows that the business owner is a bitcoin supporter and he wants to spread the good news to other people.

What is you business mate? Why will accept bitcoin as payment in the high volatile of bitcoin?
I think business in bitcoin will have good future but it depend on how we manage it.
Well it is not just using bitcoin for payment and using it as a business but in several ways we can use bitcoin to have it as business, it is not hard to buy bitcoin and it is more easy of you are skilled so it is good to buy bitcoin and save to for long time so that you will use bitcoin as bitcoin saving and selling business means investing in bitcoin and holding for long time will also a good business.

btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

we must to foresee and calculate everything, then this can be a very successful and profitable business...but first you need to get enough knowledge in this area, and it's not so easy, you need to use your whole brain)
It's true that the place factor and the region's competition are the ones that support the developing business or not. But do not forget, bitcoin requires internet access for every transaction so I think opening a big city store with Bitcoin as a means of payment will be easier to receive than open in a small town.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

we must to foresee and calculate everything, then this can be a very successful and profitable business...but first you need to get enough knowledge in this area, and it's not so easy, you need to use your whole brain)
It's true that the place factor and the region's competition are the ones that support the developing business or not. But do not forget, bitcoin requires internet access for every transaction so I think opening a big city store with Bitcoin as a means of payment will be easier to receive than open in a small town.

As hardfork comes to market we can expect the increase of block size and the transaction confirmation time will be reduced to low. Last time Segwit oath that they will be reduce the bitcoin transaction time as to 10 minutes. So having bitcoin payment mode as the regular stores and other commodity places. We need to wait for the bitcoin to be reached to all the places in the world. Then business payment through out the world will be done by the bitcoin only. Paypal and other exchanges will be washed out soon.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

Depends on what you are offering or selling.  If you are selling items that are in demand then the possible huge profit can be seen.  Aside from that take note of the volatility of Bitcoin.  If you have a huge capital you can stock up Bitcoin and use your fiat currency to resupply your business.  Then the moment Bitcoin price increase, you can then sell those BTC for extra income.  It is up to your strategy on how you will greatly profit on venturing a business with Bitcoin as mode of payment.
Business management is a series of studies and research to maintain its stability. We can use bitcoin in our business depending on its limitation in the market. Almost all big companies hire system provider in dealing with their financial management, such as receiving of invoices up to suppliers payment. Bitcoin is a digital currency, and may be a good mode of payment if regulated properly.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

It seems like Bitcoin business is profitable as long as you keep your earnings in Bitcoin and as long as Bitcoin price keeps increasing.
For example, a seller may hold his profit in Bitcoin while he only sells his Bitcoin to cover his expense. If Bitcoin price is rising, he is going to profit from the price difference alone.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

I think I also interested in bitcoin in how it works to a business that's why I try it since I started joining it by doing it to my own house in my country and many people also encourage me about that business to bitcoin.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

It seems like Bitcoin business is profitable as long as you keep your earnings in Bitcoin and as long as Bitcoin price keeps increasing.
For example, a seller may hold his profit in Bitcoin while he only sells his Bitcoin to cover his expense. If Bitcoin price is rising, he is going to profit from the price difference alone.
That's the mechanism, when the Bitcoin price increases of course it can make us gain profit. But when Bitcoin is used as a long-term business, but the price decreases then we will lose. there are actually positive and negative side of it, we must be able to become a trader for a moment to be able to determine and make decisions.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

That's the mechanism, when the Bitcoin price increases of course it can make us gain profit. But when Bitcoin is used as a long-term business, but the price decreases then we will lose. there are actually positive and negative side of it, we must be able to become a trader for a moment to be able to determine and make decisions.

Good strategy you had. it is in our own decision wether how long we could keep our coins. some loose due to panicing beleiving fake news. if we can hold it till the price increases, there is a sure profit out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: