Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

in my opinion, the success of the bitcoin project because of the trust in many communities and investors who join it. I'm sure in the next few years, bitcoin will be used all over the world and become a global currency that anyone can use.
hopefully it all happened. because our desire is very make friends agree. let alone btc has given us a pretty high profit. so we must support the existence of btc in the future

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

If you want to be successful your bitcoin business you need to plan it wisely together with your team so your project will be a good placed then make sure that the products you used is very good and reliable so many people bought for it. Before doing an business make sure also that you have enough money to purchase things to be needed so it won't have any problem for launching it.

bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

It is hard to make business out of it because of its volatility. For me bitcoin is only an investment no other than that. Look what happened lately, the bitcoin has the peak price of $19k and if someone has start business (of bitcoin) at that time he/she gets negative profits since bitcoin price struggled to reach $10k after its downfall due to some regulations of major countries.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

It is no secret there has been plenty of money flowing from VC’s and angel investors to the Bitcoin ecosystem in recent months. Just because money is coming in, doesn’t mean companies will be a success overnight. Developing a new platform on top of the blockchain, or improving an existing Bitcoin business, takes time and effort.
It's a group effort where investors,traders and real users needs to join together if we really wanted to see it grow inside this industry, not just because there's already money flowing around means that it will be that way, we should make it more visible from the eyes of business community, they are the one who needed being penetrated, their appearance inside this chain will bring a huge impact, bitcoin is not just an asset but a real digital currency that can be use in a real life business,.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

We can see that bitcoin is having a good business, if we talking about bitcoin it is very successful. Looking back it's price before in the year 2009 and compared with the present value, it's a big different and it is successful in business. Talking to those merchant, fast-food chain like KFC, remittance centers and etc., that used bitcoin I'm sure they also successful in thier business, because they are still using bitcoin.

You are right, man. Everything that is connected with Bitcoin, is great. I mean, it is the coolest cryptocurrency that can make you rich if you start working with it.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

The success rate of bitcoin business is very good because it is very much that has been successful with the existence of this bitcoin and with bitcoin too much has become a billionaire means with this we can conclude that bitcoin has a very good profit.

SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

There's no easy money, I should say. Of course, there are various ways to work with BTC, but I can't image an independent business built only on BTC.

Brookie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

If you dare to do or make a business related to bitcoin, it seems you will succeed dikarenak according to your opinion where bitcoin is still not too widely used as a business tool. But you need confidence and be ready to bear the risks that exist, and you do not easy to give up because somehow it would take a long time to achieve kesukesan and profit to be achieved.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:46:07 PM

in my opinion, the success of the bitcoin project because of the trust in many communities and investors who join it. I'm sure in the next few years, bitcoin will be used all over the world and become a global currency that anyone can use.
hopefully it all happened. because our desire is very make friends agree. let alone btc has given us a pretty high profit. so we must support the existence of btc in the future

Agreed, Bitcoin will also be spread worldwide, I mean if the countries accept bitcoin as their secondary currency it would be nice and great for the users .
bealjulian

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Bitcoin bussiness is a surely way of success because bitcoin give us opportunity to earn high profit,as far as i know many bitcoiners become rich because of bitcoin they are the earliest bitcoin holder that have a big patience to keep there bitcoin,because they know that bitcoin has a big potential and highly demand in the market and now they are very successful and millionaire. I think you should get into business where the payment processor is bitcoin or any other altcoin
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

I don't know business people who uses btc as their business but I guess this is a chance for them. If a person is knowledgeable and financially stable then he can use btc as business. We all know that btc helps us to earn high profit and most users are growing rich every now and then. I strongly agree with that, with bitcoin many people are in the range of success in their life. Bitcoin is such a good thing happens for a reason
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

I think if associated with a company like selling goods with bitcoin payments or payment services with bitcoin.. it depends on the country that legalizes it or not, because actually bitcoin still in the consideration of many things in terms of acceptance until it's more in admitted to being able to do business with calmly and profitable.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

It all depends on how to manage it, if you start bitcoin business now with the lowest price maybe it will profit a lot later on. but remember not everything is fixed on bitcoin, there is still a real job more clear the result.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

Presently day we have current innovation. Working together in this industry is more better particularly if your business is regarding the new age of cash that is a digital currency due to this the request you're fabricating a business, you must design it in the area. The objective and the target of the business. If you have a business that is totally disconnected to request to this present, at that point, I can't see your business achievement on the future.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

At the time of writing, the BTC market cap is over $16.2 billion. Clearly the BTC market is flourishing.
However, the success of independent businesses is very much dependent on the nature of the business itself. One company could be making a lot of profit while others could be running at losses. It all really depends on what the business is and what goods/services they are offering.

True enough. I've been thinking if people who received money out of bitcoin, do a business to make it a bigger amount. Hope that if they do business, they will also encourage other people to support bitcoin and the cryptos. Because it is where the business and the investment came from and we should share it to people who are really in need.
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

If by "bitcoin business success" you are referring to businesses that started accepting bitcoin as payment, then I would say, Yes, those merchants or establishments that started accepting bitcoin or other crypto payments successfully boosted their revenues. I'm talking from experience because i saw a local cafe thrive ever since they started accepting bitcoin. It went viral at our local crypto scene and people started going there to pay, talk about bitcoin, and generally show support for the new innovation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
EnricoGomez

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

I think, in a way, accepting bitcoin on your business can positively impact one's business - the coin is becoming popular and popular as time pass by, very limited companies and businesses accept them due to their volatility. Cryptocurrencies are the future of fiat and going in the game is advantageous.
Profit still depends on your business concept.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

Until now I have not successfully worked the bitcoin trade, here I am still a beginner and still learning, hope that I want to succeed work in bitcoin trading, success is everyone's dream.
Its part of the process to become success we need to learn a lot of thing and we need a lot of experience to become better and better, Everyone here in this crypto industries want to become success so we need out more hard work, time and effort to achieve all those dreams in life.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

Yes bitcoin is successful  now and I must tell you is a good business to invest.

I think for example in a similar service I can mention two of them for you: CoinBase and Circle.
CoinBase is fine, they offer wallets, exchanges and some other services and their business has gone well so far.
Circles on the other hand are planning to provide similar services to buy coins and expand, ... but they fail miserably and give up their share to buy bitcoin.
it depends on many things, you can not just say they are doing well or bad in general.

Risk is always involve in trading, but we can reduce the risk having good trading experience and skill, our good strategy and trading planning can also be too much helpful in trading crypto, in fact we need to get some good experience about trading crypto and after that should invest money there.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

Bitcoin business is successful due to few reasons that are described. Firstly the risk factor associated to Bitcoin is not high and is low because it has gotten stabilized. Second is the future profitability that really is the first priority of all the potential investors which further leads to price rise.

Third is the liquidity that is the readiness of an asset to convert into cash. These things determine the rank of assets to be invested in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: