Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
We all know that we are here to succeed and we want all to be rich someday I support cryptocurrency not capitalism cause rich, and technology o hindi the best thing that we are democratic national convention, and technology. Cause bitcoin are just as I am not a fan, the future of cryptocurrency
You must know about the business success where you are good and from where you will get the most possible profit. In this modern world all the sights are towards the crypto market and especially the Bitcoin’s market which is considering the best ever market for investment.

Besides the Bitcoin there are several other currencies favorable for huge profit like Ethereum and Altcoin etc. furthermore some are more profitable for long term while some are less profitable for short term.

The success really depends on how hard working you are and what kinds of services and products you are offering not just in this industry but also in others. But obviously, making a business in this industry is more better specially now that the numbers of people getting involved in cryptos are increasing. This will only mean that they would want to use their bitcoins into getting the services they want or buying the things that they want without the hassle of converting into fiat as well.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

After earning money from bitcoin I always put it up on a businesses that are not related to bitcoin so that it will not be affected if bitcoin's value goes low. In that way I can handle it good and my bitcoin will not be affected
Yeah it is best source of earning I think as we know price of bitcoin now day is really high and we should buy more to create a profit worthy business in bitcoin investment, now a day bitcoin business is really successful all over the world and people are making almost 100 of their money into crypto currency we should buy as much as possible as I know bitcoin is gonna make a business man’s life really good, so try to buy at low and sell high no other business can be more profit able than this.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

When the government officially accepts the existence of bitcoin to flourish certainly a business opportunity will become bigger in the affairs of success in a relatively short term.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
sangungaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

I think in the cryptocurrency world many business people choose to use bitcoin for their transactions. Because it is very easy to make transactions and quickly increase. In the future bitcoin will become more popular in the industry and more business people tend to use this. We will see.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

That only depends on idea that are connected with company cause there are still chances to make some profit from business based on bitcoin.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

There are a lot of companies today which are ico's who are starting their own business and people are investing on their coin which makes cryptocurrency to become very profitable due to the volatility in the market, so it means that business that are related to cryptocurrency is successful depending on the platform.
jowels0000

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

As long as bitcoin has been discovered, the success of bitcoin has always been a lot of success in bitcoin from all other profits. Based on the success of a business, bitcoin business depends on bitcoin users on the business organization. We think bitcoin business has achieved success in the pass years and it will be more successful in the coming days.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

Bitcoin of business quite profitable. Bitcoin in some sites have them in some coins have such as BTC, ether, etc. This coins of the price once more than is again once is low. Bitcoin business by more than to benefit the go.

I think Bitcoin is a good thing to happen for a reason. I am too happy because my bitcoin has an additional income that I might use in different areas of the transaction that I do. Bitcoin is a good investment and I can see that many of their investors want to see bitcoin progress along with their success.
I strongly agree with that, with bitcoin many people are within reach of success in their lives.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

Many people being success in bitcoin,when the price off bitcoin going high last year many people earn more money and know they are very successful that s all because of bitcoin.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

it depend that people that intresting in what kind of you offer, and it can being a success if you have a well known trust so people are belive to doing a bussiness with you

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

As far as I know, there are no businesses offering solely the bitcoin payment option. BTC is usually complementary to VISA, WebMoney, PayPal, etc.
I was also wondering how these web-services were dealing with the constant volatility of BTC change rate.
Are they holding or trading the acquired bitcoins? That's indeed a very interesting question..

stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

A bank in Germany uses BTC to make transfers. This is the first successful application of BTC in a commercial bank!
It will open more application scenarios for BTC and BTC will be used by more companies and individuals!
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

If you follow the booming business trends you may be able to get some profits depending on which strategy you use. Lots of secure bitcoin investment business modules like escrow application. As for me I think that bitcoin is a good opportunity to become financially independent.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:58:55 AM

the same with other means of payment, only if using bitcoin, the transaction will be faster. but you should always adjust the price movement bitcoin dnegan the price of goods you will sell.
Remedios19

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:41:55 AM

Yes, but btc is best when as investment.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

In my opinion as of these point there are still no other than paying off business using bitcoin rather than a trading exchange or an exchange to fiat-bitcoin site. Literally those ones popular and with huge capital to keep rolling.The tx fees derived from a thousand of trades are clear basis of profit.

I guess establishing an independent merchandise or retailing business using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as means of payment are still always at risk. Most especially if one's motive is just to gain profit through a hype and not on serious adaptation of its innovation and technology.

It's like your just placing a certain percentage of your return of capital into an uncertain long term investment. But who's to tell really are those people who have tried. Yet no one of course will admit the failure, and much more if there's really huge gains.

Still here, always online and watching..
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

Bitcoin is huge and very profitable now so investing in Bitcoin whether through trade or mining would result in massive gains in months and years to come.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

That only depends on idea that are connected with company cause there are still chances to make some profit from business based on bitcoin.
There are not only few % chances but almost 1000000% chances of being successful if you are using bitcoin as business, it needs some skills, people invest and buy bitcoin but they don’t know now what to do so if they will get to know that when is time to buy and when is time to sell, I am sure bitcoin can make us milliner as it has a lot of profit for monthly earners, so buy now and hold for long term I am sure soon you will be rich and successful investor and trader of bitcoin.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

The ultimate goal is to generate profits every time. With the presence of bitcoin is not too broad but with the existence of various information about the world of cryptocurrency there must be who can hear it and want to invest
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

to achieve success in bitcoin business takes time and a long process. and we must dare to start this business and be more careful because bitcoin is a new business in the world and different from the stock market that has been there. bitcoin is very difficult for analysis and prediction.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: