Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:02:02 AM

The success of Bitcoin's business is very promising, because the bitcoin's sorrow is very much, we have to do only with patience, if we are patient we will get a lot of results.
This business has a great potential and so many people have been investing in the business since the decade it has been launched. But the earning of easy money needs some great knowledge and skills. It is the strategy the maters in the market and the decision of long term and short term and holding in the red market and cashing when it is boom are very important otherwise it is not possible for the Bitcoin business to succeed.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maruf_h20

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency in the current market. Its usage is gradually increasing. Its time to achieve success in betting, we have to be brave to start this business. Because in the present world, the first one is used as a colored coin.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

A lot of mainstream companies are now realizing the value of bitcoin especially when in comes to payment methods so in this sense those companies who pioneered bitcoin will definitely see a huge growth on their portfolios.
Bitcoin is attractive because it is cheaper. Bitcoin is better than currency because you will not need anything bigger, and of course, for big, more convenient transactions, other currencies.
Now we are in the modern era and all the transactions and systems are based in technology which are also using as source of investments. The Bitcoin is a source of investment and is using as mode of payment due to its responsive actions towards people. It is frictionless and easy way of payment and also a lot of people are rich now after getting huge profits from its investments.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
We all know that we are here to succeed and we want all to be rich someday I support cryptocurrency not capitalism cause rich, and technology o hindi the best thing that we are democratic national convention, and technology. Cause bitcoin are just as I am not a fan, the future of cryptocurrency
You must know about the business success where you are good and from where you will get the most possible profit. In this modern world all the sights are towards the crypto market and especially the Bitcoin’s market which is considering the best ever market for investment.

Besides the Bitcoin there are several other currencies favorable for huge profit like Ethereum and Altcoin etc. furthermore some are more profitable for long term while some are less profitable for short term.

The success really depends on how hard working you are and what kinds of services and products you are offering not just in this industry but also in others. But obviously, making a business in this industry is more better specially now that the numbers of people getting involved in cryptos are increasing. This will only mean that they would want to use their bitcoins into getting the services they want or buying the things that they want without the hassle of converting into fiat as well.
Once a person enters into the market he needs just to survive and to lead himself to a high market and nothing more. He just have to hold the Bitcoin or another coin of his desire but the common and basic procedure is to hold for long term if you are investing in Ethereum or Bitcoin because these two are favorable for long term. You will be a successful person if you just hold for long term and sell out in a high market.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

The ultimate goal is to generate profits every time. With the presence of bitcoin is not too broad but with the existence of various information about the world of cryptocurrency there must be who can hear it and want to invest
I think the easiest way to earn money is to invest in bitcoin because it is well developed currency and its price will strike back soon. I agree that now a day it is going down but it will not remain the same forever. Everyone can  easily become successful in bitcoin, people just need to be patient in the process. If someone is interested in bitcoin, then he must try his luck with that.
overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

We all know bitcoin is not a money now. At this time, everyone curiously wants to start their business with bitcoin to achieve success in short duration of time. Bitcoin investment business is a money making business when compare to other bitcoin businesses. The success of business comes from the bitcoin. Business man are tend to used it and do it strategic in their field.Thats why they earned bigger money from it
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

If you have large capital you can save Bitcoin and use your fiat currency to re-supply your business. Then when the Bitcoin price increases, you can sell the BTC to earn additional income. And when the price of Bitcoin increases, of course, it can make us profit.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

Japan's BTC application is very common, many merchants accept BTC payment methods, and some companies even use BTC to pay wages!
A German bank uses BTC to make a loan transfer!
As people's awareness of the blockchain deepens, BTC applications will become more and more common!
hicoine

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

Bitcoin runs through an autonomous software program that is 'mined' by people seeking bitcoin in a lottery-based system. Over the course of the next 20 years, a total of 21 million coins will be released.
adaiha

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

Among Bitcoin's earliest enthusiasts was Hal Finney, a console game developer and an early member of the "cypherpunk movement" who discovered Nakamoto's proposal for Bitcoin through the cryptocurrency mailing list.
mmacdonell

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

Bitcoin is inherently traceless, a quality that made it the ideal currency for facilitating drug trade on the burgeoning internet black market. It was the equivalent of digital cash, a self-governing system of commerce that preserved the anonymity of its owner.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

In my opinion, it has profit. Of course, you can sell your coins and buy a little company or something else but you must be smart about doing this thing. You can lose much money if you sell it all. The serious profit you can get only if you invest serious money in it. it is simple

Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

if you meant the drivers, then the wines will pay off but not as soon as you want. After all, with each extracted coin the weight rises.
  if at the expense of companies that accept payments in bitinoes, the eaters, in my opinion, they accurately pay for themselves. After all, if this business was going down, they would not have done any more.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

In order to achieve bitcoin business first, you may trust the campaign you've been working on. Second, have a patience because it takes time and a long a process. Third, you should be smart or knowledgeable about this thing. And lastly, you must be careful especially when it comes to transactions because bitcoin is a bew business in this world. Those I said are the tips in order for you to success in the bitcoin business.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:18:10 PM

The success of my Bitcoin business has never succeeded in bitcoin work, I trade any profit if I do not profit too much, I will continue to learn until I can successfully work in bitcoin.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:30:58 AM

Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss had billion-dollar assets when Bitcoin set a record $ 11,700 a bronze. It is the symbol of success in the business of bitcoin investment in bitcoin you have the opportunity to become millionaire
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:37:16 AM

The success of my Bitcoin business has never succeeded in bitcoin work, I trade any profit if I do not profit too much, I will continue to learn until I can successfully work in bitcoin.
for bitcoin trades, i think it takes experience, and the experience takes time, so we can keep a record of our mistakes ever made, so that later we can become a consistent profit trader
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

Bitcoin runs through an autonomous software program that is 'mined' by people seeking bitcoin in a lottery-based system. Over the course of the next 20 years, a total of 21 million coins will be released.
Yes it has strong future but in bitcoin business there are a lot of opportunities to make bitcoin business, like we can buy at low price and hold it for long term to sell high, with passage of time people earn and know about bitcoin so risk not be there anymore, now is the best time to buy some bitcoin and hold for long term, to become a good bitcoin businessman you need to have patience, skills, and hard work.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:37:35 PM

Yes it has strong future but in bitcoin business there are a lot of opportunities to make bitcoin business, like we can buy at low price and hold it for long term to sell high, with passage of time people earn and know about bitcoin so risk not be there anymore, now is the best time to buy some bitcoin and hold for long term, to become a good bitcoin businessman you need to have patience, skills, and hard work.

Exactly, Bitcoin has a future, in a sense that there are many users of it and it can provide some stuff to other people, It is well know in the society now a days and I think it will not die in the next years instead it will be the most used currency in the world someday, Im hoping for that t happen.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

Nowadays bitcoin reach the all country. So most of the people invest the bitcoin. It any time to change the price. It can change the country growth. It help to country people growth. If people will be growth. Country will be growth. So it change the country. It good future investment and it help to people business growth. It any where to use and it easy to use any business process.

I think from holidays it is hard to connect your own business with Bitcoin. But if you created your own business using the only bitcoin you are very smart.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: