Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:26:29 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

certain . but with a clear system for example you sell a product and set a price of $ 10. if anyone buys a product with bitcoin then they have to pay $ 10 for bitcoin at that time, then that's where the profit you can get but if set the price of the product / BTC would not be balanced. essentially bitcoin is used with a good system
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:29:16 AM

The success in Bitcoin's business is determined by the trader's abilities and knowledge. Only those who are proficient in the matter will be able to earn money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

You want to be a bitcoin business success, you need to plan it wisely along with your team so your project will be well placed then make sure that the product you use is so good and reliable that so many people buy for it. before doing business also make sure that you have enough money to buy the items that are needed so that there will be no problem launching it. You have to know the steps on how to get big profits from it, think about what items you will selldesired buyers.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:08:36 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

yes, someone will surely get a huge profit if they are serious in crypto currency. they should focus on the crypto currency business just so their minds are not destroyed, if they think of too much business then other businesses will be left behind.

developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

The reason why most of the cryptocurrency business today are being successful is due to the different people who are investing on bitcoins which makes the demand to increase as  well as the price in the market.
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

bitcoin business is very successful, even those who trade in bitcoin market also follow the success, invest in bitcoin if you want to succeed, I believe bitcoin will bring our life so much better than before

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

Personally, BTC now is spreading in the world. There are a lot of opportunity in btc market if you want to have some profit. Trading in BTC is not bad idea. You have to buy bitcoin at lower price at the exchange and sell for desired buyer at the high price.To have a success business it would depend on your research and knowledge.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

Every bitcoin business success is always depends on the market,the area of a business and the product together with marketing. If you business is attractive and in demand you will gain huge profit of course that's why think first before putting up some business that you want.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

If you are entering your business in the bitcoin world, you can assure that your future is much better and very successful. Because you can invest your money without a limitations as long as you can provide and handle your investment in bitcoin very well... then you can have accept the big amount of profits.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

If you want to succeed in the business of bitcoin, first of all you should clearly outline your goals and plans so that you can implement it more easily and more closely with your plan.
HeatherAdams00

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

It is widely believed that most of Bitcoin, now used as a speculative asset, should be considered as a virtual asset at this stage, as Bitcoin prices increase over time and reach a certain level. Gradually, the bitcoin price will stabilize, become a measure of value, and finally the currency. However, this process can take 5 to 10 years. However, the current development of Bitcoin is more like a net (social network like Facebook) than a currency. The higher the number of users, the higher the value of Bitcoin.

In the world, each country has different behaviors with virtual money. When the United States and Singapore regard Bitcoin as a kind of asset, the British Bitcoin as a foreign currency, Japan, Germany, says Bitcoin is a currency.

Everything can happen, Bitcoin may collapse but one thing is for sure, is the long-term effect of virtual money on the financial markets, and governments are forced to take the lead. Reasonable book for this issue.
Laily alie

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

Many things and success we can get for knowing bitcoin, I'm glad that I can earn extra income from bitcoin and of course this is the thing that makes me optimistic with the future bitcoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

Right now bitcoin business is really risky because of regulation but there are so many example set by people.
but business is totally dependent on market and regulations.
countries like Japan, bitcoin business can be successful.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:26:07 AM

Successful business will depend on our knowledge. If our knowledge is not enough, we will easily fail.
It is important to cultivate more knowledge to avoid failure in the Crypto market. This is a complex market and we need to be careful.

DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

It mostly depend on your buying and selling tendency, or when you buy or sell or invest.  Success depend on only those things. Now days  BTC market cap is over $16.2 billion. Clearly the BTC market is flourishing. However, the success of independent businesses is very much dependent on the nature of the business itself. One company could be making a lot of profit while others could be running at losses. It all really depends on what the business is and what goods/services they are offering
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

This thread has been a long time ago but I'm interested in this thread ...
maybe what I see is that bitcoin has progressed and been liked by many people but in 2018 now the price of bitcoin is back down again and makes everyone who plunges into the world of crypto feel worried, even so I am sure bitcoin will come back victorious like 2017 ...
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

This thread has been a long time ago but I'm interested in this thread ...
maybe what I see is that bitcoin has progressed and been liked by many people but in 2018 now the price of bitcoin is back down again and makes everyone who plunges into the world of crypto feel worried, even so I am sure bitcoin will come back victorious like 2017 ...
basically not all bitcoin businesses become successful. there are people who are very difficult to use bitcoin, and make things worse. it happened because they were too hasty. well, but most businesses from bitcoin really succeed in making people successful.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

I've seen some restaurants and business that are accepting bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a method of their payment but I didn't try it because it's not worth it to pay for things and food for your bitcoin because of the high transaction fee.
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

Bitcoin can cost you a lot, Bitcoin can share with you. Bitcoin can be sold to increase revenue. You can buy Bitcoin shares. It can also make a good profit through investing. And bitcoin is also a pioneer in the pioneering of companies. The bitcoin business is successful.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

I've seen some restaurants and business that are accepting bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a method of their payment but I didn't try it because it's not worth it to pay for things and food for your bitcoin because of the high transaction fee.
Such transactions are also true. It is only for those who travel, not to change money. And you do not have to use it, because you should trade online with the products you need. Those who own a lot of bitcoin, the service fee with them is not a problem too hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: