Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
olalaMaty

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

Successful Bitcoin Business Transactions We need smart choices and have specific strategic plans tailored to each specific situation so we have the opportunity to succeed.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

Bitcoin's business is currently successful Most companies in the world are successful in Bitcoin, so they are interested in Bitcoin. Many big companies are trading through Bitcoin I think there is currently around a hundred percent of Bitcoin

there are not around one hundred percent, even though bitcoin users are currently quite a lot, and they are also quite successful in running bitcoin, but not so many hundred percent are using bitcoin. so we also need to introduce bitcoin to the people closest to us so that bitcoin can eventually reach many of its users.
Bitcoin success is clear to all of us but we should worry about our future success so that we may get a satisfactory position. In this short time of Bitcoin it achieved a kind of popularity that no other coin has and its property of being the most profitable source is enough for investors. Its friction-less transaction is another achievement of it to attract people the most.
emailly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

The consistent bitcoin exchange rate continues to increase, making many people interested in investing and successful bitcoin business.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
It is difficult for businesses to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet popular because it is new and has not yet developed, I believe that all will know bitcoin when its value reaches $ 100k and this price will not fluctuate for a long time
Oh man! Where are you living and I am just asking because the crypto world is not new to all of us due to its survival of about 9 years is a prove of its strength and potential against all opposition powers. Investors have found this way of gaining maximum profit and they have reduced the traditional way of investments. Cryptocurrencies especially the Bitcoin has price many times greater than all other currencies existing in this world then how much popularity you need more from Bitcoin.
Don’t mind that noob dude,maybe he was a originally came from the highest mountain or he maybe a caveman that no nothing about the outside world.

Bitcoin is the new currency and this is popular widespread as the world has been putting their actions towards us meaning the know whats the advantage and disadvantage of bitcoin
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

depending on what you sell, bitcoin is good for online sales payments and can also be used for offline sales. You can benefit from the price of the goods you sell and can also benefit from the price of bitcoin if the price of bitcoin increases, the most important bitcoin provides many advantages compared to using ordinary money
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

investment is a very good business regardless of short term or long term. Large business risks are always directly proportional to the big profits, and this happens when the crypto business is in
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

I know some people who went successful just by spreading the word about crypto...people payed them money for various info thus it can be acquired for free.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

I use online merchants who accept crypto over all other merchants.  I spend about $500 per month on hosting services and it's all paid for with Bitcoin and Ethereum.  I love using it and it's way safer than putting my cc number into the computer. 
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

With the speed of development of the current technology, BTC is a hot topic that people are interested in many people. This is a very likely trend and trend, investors around the world have realized this to invest and build their own brand. Therefore, BTC is always worrying because we always evaluate whether to invest or not. You should know about them before investing because their market is constantly changing.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
littlestar92

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin recently, but in the past two months the crypto market has gone down so I am currently losing money, hoping that my future will be successful thanks to this market. .
Antu3032

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

if you want Bitcoin business success then need a lot of knowledge and analytical aspect .If you have a huge capital you can stock up Bitcoin. Then the moment Bitcoin price increase, you can then sell those BTC for extra income.
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin recently, but in the past two months the crypto market has gone down so I am currently losing money, hoping that my future will be successful thanks to this market. .

the market this year has indeed experienced a price decline that was very deep compared to previous years, not just the last two months because it entered earlier this year after the market increased significantly then experienced a correction until now the price continues to fall.

you will not lose your money even though the crypto market goes back down, with a note during this situation you still hold the coins that have been invested and do not sell them, wait until the market returns to its price and buy again if it has other capital while the price is still low.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:08:52 AM

Most bitcoin investor before 2018 must be enjoying their profits. We can see on history price that bitcoin price below $1000 early 2017 and peak price at $20k. Even with current price, bitcoin investor still enjoying big profits
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:34:11 AM

Well, businesses attached to Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies like the top 5 coins on the market are thriving well. A company like Cofred in Africa operates as crypto merchants and i can attest to the fact that the business is booming with much profits seen from the developments they make each year.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

Well, businesses attached to Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies like the top 5 coins on the market are thriving well. A company like Cofred in Africa operates as crypto merchants and i can attest to the fact that the business is booming with much profits seen from the developments they make each year.
People will eventually adopt with the new technology which is blockchain and it's been leading by bitcoin which is the most popular
crypto currency. The adoption is going to continue and increase over time, and right now I would just be holding my bitcoin because I believe this is the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

I think those businesses are wanting to hold Bitcoin. I think it is a great strategy and makes Bitcoin even more popular. Currently BMW has approved Bitcoin to buy their vehicles. That is a very good sign that it will increase in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:53:56 AM

In my opinion the current bitcoin business is very difficult, it is very difficult for people to accept bitcoin as a trading currency, you can see its price change everyday and change a lot
liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

Well I agree with you on this. When psychological fear, panic overwhelming you will not succeed in this market. ETH decline in recent times, as many beds have sold their ETH numbers because of that it will disappear or it will become a coin trash. I feel sorry for them because I do not believe in myself and success will not choose the weak.
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1873
Merit: 1394

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

a friend of mine created job to a few people with an acceptable salary , it is like there are people working for him like a broker, he teached them  and give comission for their earnings. it is a simple job but definitely related with cryptocoins and no investment needed just his coins already holding. İ think there alot job opportunities around but btc need strong security management between employees so that jobs are not groving fast.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

BTC is a very hot market to date. Thanks to its development potential and its potential, many investors in the world have participated, attracting a lot of investment capital. I think that in the next few years, BTC will take over the national market, become the new currency of every nation and be on every trading platform.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: