Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
DavidNiva

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:48:07 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
bitcoin was created as a currency to make payments for goods, so in trading we feel very easy to make payments. We don't need to be complicated in doing business between countries. It doesn't need to be complicated in any country. safe and very fast, whatever our business can all be profitable.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

Think first what kind of business you want to put up accepting bitcoin as payment to become successful and you must have a big capital to have sufficient supply to avoid spending the bitcoin you received as payment so that you can hold it and sell when the price is high to double your profit.
Yes of course and if you may i suggest to the OP to create a business that is also inline with the cryptocurrency system. It could be so hard to mixed up the cryptocurrency to the outside or real world where centralized system is being applied. So basically payment system will hardly work and again it is better to inline with cryptocurrency just check the ICO projects for references.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

Well everyone is interested in bitcoin and its all about in investment many people wants to invest in bitcoin because of huge profit can seen. And as we can see in the Market this the right time to invest because of the current Market is down.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

Are you a successful bitcoin trader and you get more profit when you invest in investing in bitcon market it will give you more profit as well as it will get you more opportunities.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

I think that business is in trouble because not all the time you can earn profit using bitcoin because it might be profitable or more worst to that because of its volatility so its not good idea to use bitcoin as payment in any business.
Yeah i could agree with you there are many members here always talking and boasting their accomplishments in bitcoin business. Yet they are not telling also their failures on bitcoin as we all know that when there are success there are also failures and we should not forget that those failure are not being posted here.
Neglected Person

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

To achieve success in bitcoin business, you have a great idea about bitcoin and market. You also have to have enough capital. Bitcoin's value is much lower now. Now you can buy bitcoin. When you price a lot of pumps, you will sell for more income.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

Business Success Bitcoin Are you a trader? Have you successfully traded into bitcards? How much profit does bitcoin bring you?
Antu3032

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

i hoped that,if want to bitcoin business success then need to a lot of knowledge and analytical aspect. when bitcoin price come down buy more btc and hold. then btc price when  increase, that time sell  BTC for extra income.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Profit is depends on by which way you link with Bitcoin. Yet I have receive nothing. But my friends have good income with it. They have touch by bounty. For income direct link with bitcoin is not require. You can try alt coins.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

In my opinion many factors are dependent over this thing because the main reason behind this factor is that we need to have a better management system of our business or work that we want to do with the use of Bitcoin .
First of all you need to decide whether you will do your work with Bitcoin in online or offline .
if you will do your work with the Bitcoin in practical life then surely you can implement you are practically business with the payment system that are not easy with Fiat currency .
And if you are willing to work with Bitcoin cryptocurrency in online then it will be more better to do every possible work that you can do with it in online because you can not only separate your practical life business into online business because here the problem of different different type currency from different different currency countries is a tedious task force so here Bitcoin making this problem very easy to handle and also we can use Bitcoin for the cryptocurrency trading that is much easy .
but here you need to take care that if you are doing the cryptocurrency trading then timing to investment and withdraw your profit or loss is a main point to get success in this field , and with the fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin you need to take patients in your mind and don't get into panic .
Yes, he should determine whether a bitcoin business is a formal job or an extra income.

The most important thing is not how much he earns today from investing, but the most important is when he gets out of this market he earns from investing
ongish

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

In 2016, Australian entrepreneur Craig Wright claimed to be the creator of Bitcoin and provided disputed code as proof. Bitcoin developer Gavin Andresen further corroborated Wright's gesture, saying he was "98 percent certain" that Wright was the pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

the advantage is there, but joining bitcoin is different from eating it and it feels spicy at the same time, doing business must be full of patience because there are times when the price is expensive there are also cheap prices.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

You can find out for yourself by reading bitcoin articles so you can find out for yourself because sometimes if the person said it could be wrong so please line up how the business is in bitoin, whether it gets results or not
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

A lot of mainstream companies are now realizing the value of bitcoin especially when in comes to payment methods so in this sense those companies who pioneered bitcoin will definitely see a huge growth on their portfolios.
Yeah, I think bitcoin success is in our hand. In our modern world, technology has the highest influencial. Bitcoin has been created to prove that we are now in the new era and I think bitcoin will be use in different industries. That's a good sign of success.
Of course it is almost all about us, if we will invest more we will earn more and if we will hold more so we will get more, this way we should try to make our business successful and well developed, now all over the world people are agree to make bitcoin business and they are investing for making their future brighter, increasing number of investors is for sure great thing for us we should be one like them and invest our money into it for brighter and a successful future.
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

Currently the bitcoin business can be considered a success that bases on companies that use or accept bitcoin in their business. it won't take long for bitcoin to develop in other parts of the world, if it has been proven for the past few years and if it will continue to succeed moremany cryptocurrency has made a lot of money because this kind of business really needs in the community and especially in cryptoworld .
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:08:55 PM

Maybe the success rate of a business does not reach 100% because all businesses must have a loss and it could be that a business has just a big enough failure as well as this bitcoin business that does not reach the perfect level of success

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

Well, I'm yet to find such businesses. Ideally any business that I've seen or heard of integrating Bitcoin doesn't go solo on Bitcoins. They do businesses along with fiat currencies. But anyways in future if we get the popularity of BTC to te outer masses, such businesses along with others based on other cryptos will definitely be a success.

Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

I think if a business is done seriously, the business can be a way to be successful. Likewise with bitcoin if we diligently learn about bitcoin, both stocks, mining, etc. it could be a way for us to succeed.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

I think a host of such businesses must be having some challenges for now. But I expect them to have a plan B. Since they know well that Bitcoin acceptance is not yet everywhere, they should include other businesses that can run without Bitcoin.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

Businesses that integrate Bitcoin into their payments are experiencing good security, low transaction costs, owner control over transactions and many more. However, in order for Bitcoin to gain much value, the demand on the market must increase first. Hence, Bitcoin needs to meet the mass adoption before the businesses also tend to enjoy much profits for holding their Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: